oracle 10, oratcl 4.2, tcl 8.4 question on japanese kanji issue

I've a developer who has an oracle table with japanese characters in
the table.

Their applications worked fine with Oracle 9 (or maybe it was 8), and
oratcl 4.2. However, last weekend, the database was upgraded to oracle
10, and now they cannot get logged into oracle to run their
application.

They have narrowed the problem down to this - if they set

export NLS_LANG=japanese_japan.utf8

before invoking a ksh script that sets things up and then starts tcl,
the login fails.
If they exclude this line, they get into oracle, but are not able to
get their data properly handled.

The developer has asked me to research this question:
Do you know if there is a way we can this sqlplus command:

alter session set nls_language=japanese;

from an oratcl connection?

Is there anyone out there familar with oratcl and oracle 10? The old
tcldb mailing list appears to be gone, the sf.net oratcl forums don't
seem to be a hotbed of assistance, so I turn to clt to see if perhaps
I might turn up some ideas for the developer.

Any tips - either concerning the specific question, or something that
might be relevant, would be appreciated.

Thanks all!

0
lvirden (1938)

Larry W. Virden schrieb:
> I've a developer who has an oracle table with japanese characters in
> the table.
>
> Their applications worked fine with Oracle 9 (or maybe it was 8), and
> oratcl 4.2. However, last weekend, the database was upgraded to oracle
> 10, and now they cannot get logged into oracle to run their
> application.
>
> They have narrowed the problem down to this - if they set
>
> export NLS_LANG=japanese_japan.utf8
>
> before invoking a ksh script that sets things up and then starts tcl,
> the login fails.
> If they exclude this line, they get into oracle, but are not able to
> get their data properly handled.
>
> The developer has asked me to research this question:
> Do you know if there is a way we can this sqlplus command:
>
> alter session set nls_language=japanese;
>
> from an oratcl connection?
>

> Is there anyone out there familar with oratcl and oracle 10? The old
> tcldb mailing list appears to be gone, the sf.net oratcl forums don't
> seem to be a hotbed of assistance, so I turn to clt to see if perhaps
> I might turn up some ideas for the developer.
>
> Any tips - either concerning the specific question, or something that
> might be relevant, would be appreciated.

Not sure if it is related, but Oracle changed their unicode/utf-8
support between Oracle 8 and Oracle 9 afaik.

At least some deprecated database encoding is mentioned in here:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/globalization/pdf/TWP_AppDev_Unicode_10gR2.pdf

The alter session statement should be executable from an oratcl connection.

Michael
0
schlenk (1615)
8/9/2007 8:56:50 PM
On Aug 9, 4:56 pm, Michael Schlenker <schl...@uni-oldenburg.de> wrote:
> Larry W. Virden schrieb:
>
> > Do you know if there is a way we can this sqlplus command:
>
> > alter session set nls_language=japanese;
>
> > from an oratcl connection?
>
> The alter session statement should be executable from an oratcl connection.

What would be the syntax to execute it? When I read the oratcl man
page, I see a couple references to alter sessions, but all in
relationship to error handling, and no references specifically about
invoking the command itself.

Also, does anyone know of sources of tutorials for oratcl?

0
lvirden (1938)
8/10/2007 11:42:27 AM
On Aug 10, 7:42 am, "Larry W. Virden" <lvir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 9, 4:56 pm, Michael Schlenker <schl...@uni-oldenburg.de> wrote:
>
> > Larry W. Virden schrieb:
>
> > > Do you know if there is a way we can this sqlplus command:
>
> > > alter session set nls_language=japanese;
>
> > > from an oratcl connection?
>
> > The alter session statement should be executable from an oratcl connection.
>
> What would be the syntax to execute it? When I read the oratcl man
> page, I see a couple references to alter sessions, but all in
> relationship to error handling, and no references specifically about
> invoking the command itself.
>
> Also, does anyone know of sources of tutorials for oratcl?

# assuming open cursor called $cur
oraparse $cur {alter session set nls_language=japanese}
oraexec $cur

0
thelfter (145)

difference between tcl 8.4.2 & 8.4.4
% exec $env(COMSPEC) /c net config This command now fails on Tcl 8.4.4 What can I do instead? to run with either version of tcl and windows 98. "couldn't execute "C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM": no such file or directory" Running on Win 98. Win XP is ok. Peter Campbell wrote: > % exec $env(COMSPEC) /c net config > > This command now fails on Tcl 8.4.4 > What can I do instead? to run with either version of tcl and windows 98. > > "couldn't execute "C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM": no such file or directory" > > Running on Win 98...

XCode (2.4.1) Linking issue, wx 2.8.6, OS X 10.4.10, GCC4.0
Platform: Mac mini - intel dual core. I'm working through the examples in the "Cross-Platform GUI Programming with wxWidgets" books and I'm stuck on an XCode linking issue. The demos on the base wxMac code base build and work fine. So I know it's the XCode setup. I can't find the entry where the libraries are described. I've setup XCode using the wx-config --cxxflags and wx-config --libs When building the minimal code example in chapter two, the build completes and goes to the link stage where: "Linking /Volumes//u01/work/wx - example...

Oratcl 4.4 : Tcl 8.5 tested against Oracle 11g (11.1.0.6.0) Linux x86
Hot off the press. Oratcl 4.4 (and the CVS head). Have just been run/tested against Oracle 11g and all the tests in the test suite have passed. No special configurations required other than the traditional ORACLE_HOME env. variable being set. -Todd On Aug 15, 3:45 pm, "thelf...@gmail.com" <thelf...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hot off the press. > > Oratcl 4.4 (and the CVS head). Have just been run/tested against > Oracle 11g and all the tests in the test suite have passed. > > No special configurations required other than the traditional > ORACLE_HOME env. variable being set. > > -Todd Very cool...we are going to Blade servers at work but only 10g but it is good to know that it works with 11g as well. Robert P.S. Have you updated the Oratcl site lately? ; ) On Aug 15, 9:23 pm, Robert Hicks <sigz...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Aug 15, 3:45 pm, "thelf...@gmail.com" <thelf...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hot off the press. > > > Oratcl 4.4 (and the CVS head). Have just been run/tested against > > Oracle 11g and all the tests in the test suite have passed. > > > No special configurations required other than the traditional > > ORACLE_HOME env. variable being set. > > > -Todd > > Very cool...we are going to Blade servers at work but only 10g but it > is good to know that it works with 11g as well. > > Robert > > P.S. Have you updated the Oratcl s...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 rpms with thread 2.5.2 extension
You may find the specification file, that you can use to build the rpm binaries on your Redhat (Suse may also work) system at: http://jfontain.free.fr/tcltk-8.4.4-1.spec To build, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into your /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in your /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.4-1.spec Note: you may change the installation directory and turn on the thread extension at the beginning of the specification file. J...

"::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msgcat 1.4" caused by replacing Tcl 8.4.1 with 8.5.7
In the blog http://planet.larrythecow.org/archives/2009-07-26.html "The Twouble with Tcl" Iain Buchanan shows that redefining OPEN proc leads to the errors similar to what I am getting - when I replaced Tcl 8.4.1 with Tcl 8.5.7. In my case I don't know the exact root cause though ... Any ideas how I should proceed with debugging this issue ? Thanks, Alex tclsh c:/Tornado/host/resource/hutils/tcl/makeSymTbl.tcl ppc tmp.o symTbl.c invalid command name "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler" while executing "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msg...

Tcl 8.4.x & tcl-dp 4.0.x
Has anyone built tcl-dp 4.0.x on windows against Tcl 8.4.x ? Is it possible to get the windows dll and the source code with modifications? ...

Python 2.4.2 gcc 3.4.4 Solaris 8 build issues
Hi, I encountered some build issues when compiling Python 2.4.4 on a Solari= s 8 box using gcc 3.4.4: 1. Running configure detects that a C++-built main needs C++-linking. Therefore, Python gets linked with g++, creating a dependency on libstdc++. Some research showed up a rather elaborate discussion in the python-dev/c++-sig-archives, ending up in a patch that replaces the --with-cxx option with a --with-cxx-mai= n switch and tries to set CXX to some sensible value in the generated Makefile even if Python gets bu= ilt C-only. (SF #1324762 Compiling and linking main() with C++ compiler, by Ch...

Problems with BLT 2.4 and TCL 8.4.19
I have a win32 xp sp3, and recently cleaned my machine and re- installed Tcl and Blt. I tried the following piece of sample code from wiki.tcl.tk: package require Tk package require BLT namespace import blt::* # vector and stripchart are blt components. # if you have a vector v, you can update it in realtime with # v set $list # init the vectors to a fixed size. set Hz 200 vector xvec($Hz) y1vec($Hz) y2vec($Hz) # fill xvec with 0 .. $Hz-1 xvec seq 0 [expr {$Hz - 1}] stripchart .s1 -height 2i -width 8i -bufferelements no stripchart .s2 -height 2i -width 8i -bufferelements no pack .s1 .s2 .s1 element create line1 -xdata xvec -ydata y1vec -symbol none .s2 element create line2 -xdata xvec -ydata y2vec -symbol none -color red # update $Hz values with random data once per second proc proc1sec {} { # this can be done more concisely with vector random, # but if you need to fill a vector from scalar calculations, # do it this way: for {set i 0} {$i < $::Hz} {incr i} { lappend y1list [expr {rand()}] lappend y2list [expr {rand()}] } y1vec set $y1list y2vec set $y2list after 1000 proc1sec } proc1sec But, fails after package require BLT, with "can't find package BLT". I simply ran the executable. Is there anything more necessary to run BLT. Thank you for your help :) On May 12, 6:34=A0pm, Jesse Schwartz <jesseaschwa...@gmail.com> wr...

expect-5.44.1, tcl-8.4.15, gcc-4.2.2
expect-5.44.1 build fails with the following error configure: configuring in testsuite configure: running /bin/sh '/path/to/src/expect-5.44.1/expect-5.44.1/testsuite/configure' --prefix=/path/to/expect-5.44.1 '--with-tcl=/path/to/tcl-8.4.15/lib' '--with-tclinclude=/path/to/src/tcl-8.4.15/tcl8.4.15/generic' '--with-tk=/path/to/tk-8.4.15/lib' '--with-tkinclude=/path/to/tk-8.4.15/include' '--prefix=/path/to/expect-5.44.1' 'CC=gcc -m32' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/path/to/include ' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-rpath,/path/to/lib -Wl,-rpath,/path/to/lib64 -Wl,-rpath,/path/to/libiconv-1.12/lib -Wl,--enable-new-dtags -L/path/to/lib -L/path/to/lib64 ' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=/path/to/src/expect-5.44.1/expect-5.44.1/testsuite configure: warning: CC=gcc -m32: invalid host type configure: warning: CPPFLAGS=-I/path/to/include : invalid host type configure: error: can only configure for one host and one target at a time configure: error: /bin/sh '/path/to/src/expect-5.44.1/expect-5.44.1/testsuite/configure' failed for testsuite The usage for testsuite/configure indicates that the syntax above is wrong: Usage: configure [options] [host] That is, the VAR=VALUE syntax is accepted in the toplevel configure, but not in testsuite/configure. I just ran the top-level configure to build expect, which then invoked testsuite/configure as part ...

Does 4/2/2= (4/2)/2 =1 OR = 4/(2/2)=4
I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 or 4/2/2 = 4/(2/2) = 4 On 9/11/2012 9:43 AM, sarah.englander@gmail.com wrote: > I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. > > Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 yes. At a given precedence level (and obviously two of the same operators are the same level) evaluation proceeds from LtoR. ....snip... <http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_prog/f0-40063.html#f0-38155> -- dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k2njh1$jes$1@speranza.aioe.org>... > On 9/11/2012 9:43 AM, sarah.englander@gmail.com wrote: > > I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. > > > > Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 > > yes. At a given precedence level (and obviously two of the same > operators are the same level) evaluation proceeds from LtoR. > > ...snip... > > <http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_prog/f0-40063.html#f0-38155> > > -- There are a few thing you need to understand: 1. You need to get matlab in order to translate the simple code 2. You should define your parameters as in what is the expected output of your search based on the equations used: Is it : a) 4/2/2 b) (4/2/2) On 9/11/2012 11:13 PM, Salvinder wrote: .. > There are a few thing you need to understand: > 1. ...

TRSDOS II, version 4.2.0, 4.2.2, 4.2.4, 4.2.6 (or 4.3.x or 4.4)
Hi, Group I require a copy of the above DOS, but I need it _on disk_ as I do not have an emulator for the Model II that must be tested. Is there any possible sources of the OS on disk, or can you advise if the original 8" drive can be hooked to another device so that I can transfer an electronic copy to the disk to boot the machine? What other options do I have? Thanks L replying to my own post :-) I found an article here (http://www.tim-mann.org/trs80resources.html) where Tim describes a trick to rescue a disk's contents. This should be a workable solution...

problem using blt 2.4 with tcl 8.4.19 on Windows
Hello, when using hiertable widget with blt 2.4 and wish8419 on Windows, I get the following error: bad cursor spec "@c:/perforce/CTAT/Windows/Environment/Tcl8419/lib/ blt2.4/treeview.cur" (database entry for "resizeCursor" in widget ".wxx.h") invoked from within "hiertable $wname.h -width 0 -yscrollcommand "$wname.vs set" - xscrollcommand "$wname.hs set" -selectmode multiple -hideroot yes " I'm able to use hierbox widget properly. It only happens with hiertable. Any ideas how to fix the problem above? Thank you very much for you inputs! ...

Strange Problem with ActiveState Tcl 8.4 in MAC OS X 10.4
http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx1.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx2.jpg In Mac OS X 10.4.11 I am having a problem with ActiveTCl's 8.4 graying out certain .TCL files when I try to select a source file when running wish in the GUI. Please see the links above to see the grayed out file names. I am trying to load bcd396t.tcl source file but that is grayed out. I have tried changing the first few lines of the file that had some bash scripting in them. And translated the text from mac to unix and even tried windows code with the same results. It seems to occur after I edit a .tcl file and save it. The other normal tcl files that I can select have not been edited. If I run the bcd396t.tcl file from /usr/local/bin/wish bcd396t.tcl it works fine and there are no errors. I don't have any problems in Win32 XP/Vista or Linux Fedora/Ubuntu either. I just can't figure out what is graying out the file on Mac OS X. Does anyone have any ideas? -- Best Regards, Keith kilowattradio at gmail.com Keith wrote: > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx1.jpg > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx2.jpg > > In Mac OS X 10.4.11 I am having a problem with ActiveTCl's > 8.4 graying out certain .TCL files when I try to select > a source file when running wish in the GUI. > > Please see the links above to see the grayed out file names. > > I am trying to load bcd396...

Berkeley-db 4.1.25 and Tcl 8.4.4.0
Can anyone tell me what modifications need to be made in order to compile with Tcl APIs support for release 4.1.25 for win_32? From the docs it seems that the current release was written for Tcl 8.3d. I tried to modify the db_tcl project and compile the db_test project in debug mode. It compiled without errors, but when I ran the test suite every test failed. I am using a Visual Studio .NET beta 2. (P.S. the java example seemed to work so it seems as if I'm missing something in regards to linking the correct files for Tcl support. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Mike Bass bass_michael@hotmail.com (Michael Bass) wrote in message news:<f2f8621e.0308161308.31c344de@posting.google.com>... > Can anyone tell me what modifications need to be made in order to > compile with Tcl APIs support for release 4.1.25 for win_32? > > From the docs it seems that the current release was written for Tcl > 8.3d. I tried to modify the db_tcl project and compile the db_test > project in debug mode. It compiled without errors, but when I ran the > test suite every test failed. I am using a Visual Studio .NET beta 2. > (P.S. the java example seemed to work so it seems as if I'm missing > something in regards to linking the correct files for Tcl support. > > Mike Bass Hi Mike, Do you mean, what modifications have to be made to support Tcl 8.4.4.0 on Berkeley DB 4.1.25? You'd actually have to c...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 rpm specification with thread 2.5.2 extension
http://jfontain.free.fr/tcltk-8.4.8-1.spec Generated and tested on an up-to-date Red Hat Fedora Core 3 i386 system. The rpms can install under /opt/tcltk (see notes below) in order not to conflict and peacefully coexist with the stock Redhat Tcl and Tk rpms. To build the rpms, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://download.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.8-1.spec Notes: - You may change the insta...

Valgrind error on exit
Is this a known problem? What should one do with it? ==21388== Invalid free() / delete / delete[] ==21388== at 0x402300A: free (in /usr/lib/valgrind/x86-linux/ vgpreload_memcheck.so) ==21388== by 0x4344ADD: free_mem (in /lib/libc-2.5.so) ==21388== by 0x4344676: __libc_freeres (in /lib/libc-2.5.so) ==21388== by 0x401E216: _vgnU_freeres (in /usr/lib/valgrind/x86- linux/vgpreload_core.so) ==21388== by 0x42D7127: _Exit (in /lib/libc-2.5.so) ==21388== by 0x40D3441: Tcl_Exit (in /public/packages/languages/ tcl8.4.14/lib/libtcl8.4.so) ==21388== by 0x40B4515: Tcl_ExitObjCmd (in /public/packages/ languages/tcl8.4.14/lib/libtcl8.4.so) ..... Best regards, Richard Suchenwirth ...

Question about upgrading from 10.2.8 to 10.4
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3220575162_2185258 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello, I have a 2000 17 inch Imac with a 800 Mhz Power PC G4 processor and 768 Mb of Memory on version 10.2.8, and until so far I am very happy with it. Now I am thinking of upgrading to 10.4, but I am a bit reluctant about this because I fear losing applications like Microsoft Office, Limewire , Radio365 and a lot more of us...

tcl 8.4.4 change in behavior with WriteChars over 8.3.x
Can I get some input on the following problem: Tcl_WriteChars() no longer returns the correct number of bytes written to an output stream on Unix (I am running on a Sun Ultra30 with Solaris9, but it looks like the issue is generic to Unix. My brief Inspection of the tcl code shows that the actual return value is never checked for this routine, however, except for being non-negative. However, I am using tcl as an embedded shell in a C++ program which directs its output stream through a Tcl_Channel and uses Tcl_WriteChars as a replacement for the unix write() call, which returns the numbe...

TCL is not thread safer in TCL 8.3 or 8.4... Any plans to fix this?
It is a shame that I can't upgrade one of my applications due to this problem, though the memory leaks also intorduced in 8.3 and 8.4 are problem as well. :( I have a process that spawn a configurable number of thread with a TCL intrepeter in each one. The interps are isolated and do not communicate or share anything withe each other. Each thread is a rule processor that is handed TCL scripts based on what events occurs within a multi process enviroment rnaing across the whole itnerprize... Works great with TCL 8.2, not a single problem... But with TCL 8.3 and TCL 8.4 we get quite a f...

Bug789040 came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5.
Dear All, Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. Chengye Mao http://www.geocities.com/~chengye Chengye Mao wrote: > Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. > But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users > should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl > 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. Have you i...

TCL 8.4.4 IPv6 ready
Hi all: At http://www.ngn.euro6ix.org/IPv6/tcl you can find a patch and detailed instructions to setup a TCL IPv6 enabled. For the time beeing only UNIX platforms are supported. They have been tested on: i386-unknown-linux (RedHat >= 7.1 , SuSE >= 8.0 ...) i386-freebsd-5.1 i386-sun-solaris5.8 Comming soon: win platforms. Of interest for official mantainers at tcl.sourceforge.net . They may consider to incorporate it into a new official release. [[Send Tcl/Tk announcements to tcl-announce@mitchell.org Announcements archived at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tcl_announce/ Send ...

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4

Linux font issue between tcl 8.4 and 8.5?
We are using a red hat version of linux as well as activetcl 8.4 and 8.5 in one situation. A developer pointed out to me that when he looks at activetcl 8.4, there are a large number of fonts available. But when he looks at the same machine, same login, in a activetcl 8.5 process, it only sees a small number of fonts. I presume this has something to do with the new truetype font support. Is there something special one has to do with tk 8.5 so that it also sees the non-truetype fonts? On the linux system we are using, the number of truetype fonts is pretty limited and applications do not look as nice as the same applications running against activetcl 8.4. So, we are looking for suggestions on dealing with 8.5's font handling situation. On Jan 20, 2:12=A0pm, "Larry W. Virden" <lvir...@gmail.com> wrote: > We are using a red hat version of linux as well as activetcl 8.4 and > 8.5 in one situation. A developer pointed out to me that when he looks > at activetcl 8.4, there are a large number of fonts available. But > when he looks at the same machine, same login, in a activetcl 8.5 > process, it only sees a small number of fonts. > > I presume this has something to do with the new truetype font support. > Is there something special one has to do with tk 8.5 so that it also > sees the non-truetype fonts? > So, we are looking for suggestions on dealing with 8.5's font handling > situation. You could recompile with --disabl...

BLT binaries for TCL 8.4 on Solaris 2.8
Does anyone know where I can get these? and in a hurry? It would be much appreciated! Thanks, David ...

Web resources about - oracle 10, oratcl 4.2, tcl 8.4 question on japanese kanji issue - comp.lang.tcl

World Science Festival Brisbane 2016: Questions abound in learning extravaganza
Are humans on the verge of destroying our planet? Is creativity linked to insanity? And just when are we finally going to be whizzing around ...

Nico Rosberg and Formula One's biggest question ... can he beat Hamilton?
Formula one's biggest question. Can Nico Rosberg beat Lewis Hamilton?

Experts question effectiveness of Xenophon's reforms to foreign investment laws
Nick Xenophon says current foreign investment laws are as clear as mud and weak as water.

Yahoo! Board Seats ‘Perplex’ SunTrust; ‘Fiduciary Duty’ in Question
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey ’s Robert Peck this morning follows up on the announcement by Yahoo! ( YHOO ) this morning that it has appointed two ...

I assume we're dealing with burst photography, so the question is: Why choose this particular instant ...
Everyone was just talking about that wonderful photograph that Christopher Horner captured at a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game last Saturday. ...

Florida governor kicked off 'Morning Joe' after dodging questions about Trump's latest inflammatory statement ...
Florida Gov. Rick Scott was kicked off of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Thursday after he refused to directly answer a question about GOP frontrunner ...

Questions linger after mom says 4-year-old son shot her in truck
Questions linger after mom says 4-year-old son shot her in truck

‘Foolish and Impractical’: Security Experts Question Trump’s Mexico Wall Proposal
Donald Trump’s proposal to build a wall along the southwest border Mexico would decrease delicate bilateral border security cooperation, set ...

Wake up Texas. Houston. It's not a question of if. The question is when.
Willful passivity and political cowardice can be a real and present danger to our lives. Few of us in the Galveston/Houston area will ever forget ...