Plots library for tcl/tk

Hi there,
I'd like to quickly draw curves (several hundreds of points) in a tk
window. Which libraries/packages would you recommend for tcl/tk 8.5.5?

Thanks

Gaby

On 8 jan, 14:40, gaby <pont.gabr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'd like to quickly draw curves (several hundreds of points) in a tk
> window. Which libraries/packages would you recommend for tcl/tk 8.5.5?
>
> Thanks
>
> Gaby

Well, being the author, I suggest Plotchart in Tcllib (it's a Tcl-only
package).

But BLT is a very good plotting package as well. And you might want
to look at PLplot. See the Wiki for the references.

Regards,

Arjen
0
arjen.markus (2628)
1/8/2009 2:06:09 PM
On 8 jan, 15:06, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@wldelft.nl> wrote:
> On 8 jan, 14:40, gaby <pont.gabr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> > I'd like to quickly draw curves (several hundreds of points) in a tk
> > window. Which libraries/packages would you recommend for tcl/tk 8.5.5?
>
> > Thanks
>
> > Gaby
>
> Well, being the author, I suggest Plotchart in Tcllib (it's a Tcl-only
> package).
>
> But BLT is a very good plotting package as well. And you might want
> to look at PLplot. See the Wiki for the references.
>
> Regards,
>
> Arjen

Thanks Arjen!
But I am not sure Plotchart can perform zooms and I cannot find BLT
packages for tcl 8.5....

Gaby
On 9 jan, 01:01, gaby <pont.gabr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 jan, 15:06, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@wldelft.nl> wrote:
>

> > On 8 jan, 14:40, gaby <pont.gabr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi there,
> > > I'd like to quickly draw curves (several hundreds of points) in a tk
> > > window. Which libraries/packages would you recommend for tcl/tk 8.5.5?
>
> > > Thanks
>
> > > Gaby
>
> > Well, being the author, I suggest Plotchart in Tcllib (it's a Tcl-only
> > package).
>
> > But BLT is a very good plotting package as well. And you might want
> > to look at PLplot. See the Wiki for the references.
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Arjen
>
> Thanks Arjen!
> But I am not sure Plotchart can perform zooms and I cannot find BLT
> packages for tcl 8.5....
>
> Gaby- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

What kind of zooming do you need? Interactively selecting the part to
zoom into? I would have to think about such a feature, but it
certainly
is not impossible.

Regards,

Arjen
0
arjen.markus (2628)
1/9/2009 8:01:51 AM
On 9 Jan., 09:01, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@wldelft.nl> wrote:
> On 9 jan, 01:01, gaby <pont.gabr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Well, being the author, I suggest Plotchart in Tcllib (it's a Tcl-only
> > > package).
>
> > > But BLT is a very good plotting package as well. And you might want
> > > to look at PLplot. See the Wiki for the references.
>
> > > Regards,
>
> > > Arjen
>
> > Thanks Arjen!
> > But I am not sure Plotchart can perform zooms and I cannot find BLT
> > packages for tcl 8.5....
>
> > Gaby- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -
>
> > - Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
> What kind of zooming do you need? Interactively selecting the part to
> zoom into? I would have to think about such a feature, but it
> certainly
> is not impossible.
>
> Regards,
>
> Arjen

Hello Arjen,

is it possible to have multiple y-axis. The use case I have is that
several sensors are monitored over time. The data of the sensors are
very different in their values and therefore cannot be combined in a
single xy-plot. I know that Plotchart has a second y axis on the
right, but I would need more than 2 y-axis.
Here is what I have in mind to layout multiple y axis.

   y4   y3    y2    y1
   ^    ^     ^     ^
   |    |     |     |
   |    +     |     |
   +    |     |     |
   |    +     +     |
   |    |     |     +
   +    +     |     |
   |    |     |     |
   |    +     +     |
   +    |     |     |_____________________________________________>

y[1-3] would have different colors to differentiate them. Also the
tics can be adjusted for each y-axis.

Regards, Ruediger
0
r_haertel (120)
1/10/2009 12:26:14 PM
On 10 jan, 13:26, hae <r_haer...@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 9 Jan., 09:01, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@wldelft.nl> wrote:

> > > Thanks Arjen!
> > > But I am not sure Plotchart can perform zooms and I cannot find BLT
> > > packages for tcl 8.5....
>
> > > Gaby- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -
>
> > > - Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
> > What kind of zooming do you need? Interactively selecting the part to
> > zoom into? I would have to think about such a feature, but it
> > certainly
> > is not impossible.
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Arjen
>
> Hello Arjen,
>
> is it possible to have multiple y-axis. The use case I have is that
> several sensors are monitored over time. The data of the sensors are
> very different in their values and therefore cannot be combined in a
> single xy-plot. I know that Plotchart has a second y axis on the
> right, but I would need more than 2 y-axis.
> Here is what I have in mind to layout multiple y axis.
>
> =A0 =A0y4 =A0 y3 =A0 =A0y2 =A0 =A0y1
> =A0 =A0^ =A0 =A0^ =A0 =A0 ^ =A0 =A0 ^
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 + =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 +
> =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 + =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |____________________________________=
_________>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 x
>
> y[1-3] would have different colors to differentiate them. Also the
> tics can be adjusted for each y-axis.
>
> Regards, Ruediger- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

Hm, not at the moment, but the technique I use for the right axis can
be
employed for multiple y-axes as well. The main thing I need to worry
about
is a clear API for that ...

Regards,

Arjen
0
arjen.markus (2628)
1/11/2009 11:19:26 AM
On Jan 8, 9:06=A0am, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@wldelft.nl> wrote:

> Well, being the author, I suggest Plotchart in Tcllib (it's a Tcl-only
> package).

I see there is a pie chart too.  Good to know that there is this
functionality in tcllib.  Do you have examples/demos for basic use
cases?  The man pages have almost too many options to quickly see what
it does and how it looks.  Also, how is the performance on, say, data
with a few thousands of points?

Thanks!
0
newtophp2000 (175)
1/11/2009 1:31:10 PM
On 11 jan, 14:31, newtophp2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Jan 8, 9:06=A0am, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@wldelft.nl> wrote:
>

> > Well, being the author, I suggest Plotchart in Tcllib (it's a Tcl-only
> > package).
>
> I see there is a pie chart too. =A0Good to know that there is this
> functionality in tcllib. =A0Do you have examples/demos for basic use
> cases? =A0The man pages have almost too many options to quickly see what
> it does and how it looks. =A0Also, how is the performance on, say, data
> with a few thousands of points?
>
> Thanks!

Well, there is a gallery of examples on the Wiki and the examples
subdirectory
of Tklib contains the raw code for them.

I have used it with a few thousands points and I saw no particular
delay.
You should be fine with XY-plots. Contour plots are a different
matter, but even
then I'd say fairly reasonable, but you will have to decide that for
yourself.
(I have never used these on large amounts of data).

Regards,

Arjen
0
arjen.markus (2628)
1/11/2009 1:49:30 PM
On 9 jan, 01:01, gaby <pont.gabr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 jan, 15:06, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@wldelft.nl> wrote:
>

> > On 8 jan, 14:40, gaby <pont.gabr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi there,
> > > I'd like to quickly draw curves (several hundreds of points) in a tk
> > > window. Which libraries/packages would you recommend for tcl/tk 8.5.5?
>
> > > Thanks
>
> > > Gaby
>
> > Well, being the author, I suggest Plotchart in Tcllib (it's a Tcl-only
> > package).
>
> > But BLT is a very good plotting package as well. And you might want
> > to look at PLplot. See the Wiki for the references.
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Arjen
>
> Thanks Arjen!
> But I am not sure Plotchart can perform zooms and I cannot find BLT
> packages for tcl 8.5....
>
> Gaby- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

One way to do zooms (not the interactive part) is:

    set p [::Plotchart::createXYPlot ...]

    ... draw the data

    $p rescale {new x-axis specification} {new y-axis specification}

(I documented that method yesterday in the CVS repository)

Regards,

Arjen
0
arjen.markus (2628)
1/19/2009 8:00:34 AM
On 10 jan, 13:26, hae <r_haer...@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 9 Jan., 09:01, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@wldelft.nl> wrote:

> > > Thanks Arjen!
> > > But I am not sure Plotchart can perform zooms and I cannot find BLT
> > > packages for tcl 8.5....
>
> > > Gaby- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -
>
> > > - Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
> > What kind of zooming do you need? Interactively selecting the part to
> > zoom into? I would have to think about such a feature, but it
> > certainly
> > is not impossible.
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Arjen
>
> Hello Arjen,
>
> is it possible to have multiple y-axis. The use case I have is that
> several sensors are monitored over time. The data of the sensors are
> very different in their values and therefore cannot be combined in a
> single xy-plot. I know that Plotchart has a second y axis on the
> right, but I would need more than 2 y-axis.
> Here is what I have in mind to layout multiple y axis.
>
> =A0 =A0y4 =A0 y3 =A0 =A0y2 =A0 =A0y1
> =A0 =A0^ =A0 =A0^ =A0 =A0 ^ =A0 =A0 ^
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 + =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 +
> =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 + =A0 =A0 |
> =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |____________________________________=
_________>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 x
>
> y[1-3] would have different colors to differentiate them. Also the
> tics can be adjusted for each y-axis.
>
> Regards, Ruediger- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

I will look into this - after some reflection I think it will not be
too
difficult.

Regards,

Arjen
0
arjen.markus (2628)
1/19/2009 8:01:31 AM
On 19 Jan., 09:01, Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@wldelft.nl> wrote:
> On 10 jan, 13:26, hae <r_haer...@gmx.de> wrote:

> > > What kind of zooming do you need? Interactively selecting the part to
> > > zoom into? I would have to think about such a feature, but it
> > > certainly
> > > is not impossible.
>
> > > Regards,
>
> > > Arjen
>
> > Hello Arjen,
>
> > is it possible to have multiple y-axis. The use case I have is that
> > several sensors are monitored over time. The data of the sensors are
> > very different in their values and therefore cannot be combined in a
> > single xy-plot. I know that Plotchart has a second y axis on the
> > right, but I would need more than 2 y-axis.
> > Here is what I have in mind to layout multiple y axis.
>
> > =A0 =A0y4 =A0 y3 =A0 =A0y2 =A0 =A0y1
> > =A0 =A0^ =A0 =A0^ =A0 =A0 ^ =A0 =A0 ^
> > =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> > =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> > =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> > =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 + =A0 =A0 |
> > =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 +
> > =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> > =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |
> > =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0 + =A0 =A0 |
> > =A0 =A0+ =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 |__________________________________=
___________>
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 x
>
> > y[1-3] would have different colors to differentiate them. Also the
> > tics can be adjusted for each y-axis.
>
> > Regards, Ruediger- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -
>
> > - Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
> I will look into this - after some reflection I think it will not be
> too
> difficult.
>
> Regards,
>
> Arjen

That is great news. Would it also be possible to change the display on
the grid when a y-axis is selected?
0
r_haertel (120)

Debugger for Tcl/Tk and [incr Tcl]

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4

E.J. Friedman-Hill's Tcl/Tk Course

A Simple Tcl-based fIGLET library (Stiglet.tcl)
Come one, come all! I got sick of depending on compiled execs for FIGlets. Furthermore, 1) I wa= nted to dynamically create banners in TTY command loop apps, 2) I don't nee= d fancy-schmantz features like "smooshing", and 3) for simple banner genera= tion, a fairly short piece of tcl code does the trick just fine. So: have a look. http://www.ronazajac.com/Stiglet/ - Ron A. Zajac ...

ANN: Tcl RAL
This is to announce the initial release of TCLRAL, an implementation of relational algebra for Tcl. From a programmers point of view, this is a "C" based extension that introduces two new data types, Tuple and Relation, and a set of ensemble style commands that provide the algebraic operators. The project is hosted at SourceForge and the project page at http://tclral.sourceforge.net provides the details. This is an initial release so the usual cautions apply. Also my appologies to Windows users at this time. I don't have access to Microsoft compilers so it will take me a bit longer to ready the usual Windows binary release. A linux binary release is provided. Also, unix users will note that the build procedures for the source release are sparse. This will improve over time. -- Andrew Mangogna ...

Cannot built PL/Tcl because Tcl is not a shared library; skipping it
For tcl, I've run ./configure --enable-shared to have a tcl like a shared library and for tk, I've run ./configure --enable-shared --with-tcl to have a tk like a shared library. The installation of tcl and of tk work fine. For postgreSQL, I've run ./configure --with-tclconfig --with-tkconfig --with-openssl --without-readline. The installation of postgreSQL work fine. When I am at the location postgresql-7.4.2/src/pl/tcl, to launch make. I got an error message : Cannot built PL/Tcl because Tcl is not a shared library; skipping it I demand you to reply, please. Than...

XY plotting tool in TCL/TK
Folks, I would like to know if there is any tool available which I would like to use for plotting the XY data through programatically. I know that TCL/TK has some plotting routines but it doesnt contain some rich features. I am looking for a more standard tool written in TCL/TK that I can use directly. Thanks Joe.. > I would like to know if there is any tool available which > I would like > to use for plotting the XY data through programatically. You want to try BLT (http://wiki.tcl.tk/blt) which offers nearly everything you need for plotting xy data. It is, though, not written...

Registration Open for 19th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2012)
19th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2012) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2012/ November 12 - 16, 2012 Sessions: National Museum of Health and Medicine Chicago 175 W. Washington Chicago, IL 60602 Rooms: Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza 350 West Mart Center Drive Chicago, Illinois, USA Map/Transport: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204739899073144451536.0004c144222a9036c99f6&msa=0&ll=41.885266,-87.633734&spn=0.008443,0.018818 http://wiki.tcl.tk/28843#pagetoca7e55932 I am pleased to announce that registration for the Conference is now open at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2012/reg.html To book a room at the conference hotel at reduced rates please follow the instructions on that page. Note that the offer of reduced rates expires on October 20. Book early. Our schedule can be found at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2012/schedule.html Conference Committee Clif Flynt Noumena Corp General Chair, Website Admin Andreas Kupries ActiveState Software Inc. Program Chair Cyndy Lilagan Nat. Museum of Health & Medicine, Chicago Site/Facilities Chair Arjen Markus Deltares Brian Griffin Mentor Graphics Donal Fellows University of Manchester Gerald Lester KnG Consulting, LLC Jeffrey Hobbs ActiveState Software Inc. Kevin Kenny GE Global Research Center Larry Virden Mike Doyle ...

Building Tcl/Tk as a static library on Windows
Hi, i'd like to build Tcl and Tk as a static library to use it in own programs as an internal scripting language. I'd like to build standalone programs that don't need any other DLLs. Can anybody tell me how to build Tcl and Tk as a static library on Windows? Thanks for hints, Torsten. On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:32:00 +0100, Torsten Mohr <tmohr@s.netic.de> wrote: >Hi, > >i'd like to build Tcl and Tk as a static library to use it in >own programs as an internal scripting language. I'd like to >build standalone programs that don't need any other ...

Looking for a Programmers Guide for Tcl Tk Libraries
I've been using Tcl/Tk for a while both as a scripting language, and embedded in C++. However, my experience using calling the Tcl/Tk library C functions has been largely a frustrating trial of trial and error. The man pages (e.g. http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.4/TkLib/contents.htm) are all very well, if you know what function you're looking for, but I can't find anywhere where the developers of the libraries have written down how they recommend they be used. For example, the man page for Tk_GeometryRequest says: "Widget code should never call procedures like Tk_ResizeWindow dir...

1st Call For Papers
22nd Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2015) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2015/ October 19 - 23, 2015 Comfort Suites Manassas 7350 Williamson Blvd, 20109 Manassas, Virginia, USA Important Dates: Abstracts and proposals due August 24, 2015 Notification to authors August 31, 2015 WIP and BOF reservations open July 27, 2015 Author materials due September 28, 2015 Tutorials Start October 19, 2015 Conference starts October 21, 2015 Email Contact: tclconference@googlegroups.com Submission of Summaries Tcl/Tk 201...

2nd Call For Papers for the 17th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2010)
[[ Important Changes: More information about registration at the hotel. Our location chair has organized special social activities, both geeky (FermiLab Tour) and cultured (Theatre). See below for more. ]] 17th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2010) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2010/ October 11 - 15, 2010 Hilton Suites/Conference Center Chicago/Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, USA Important Dates: Abstracts and proposals due August 1, 2010 Notification to authors August 15, 2010 WIP and BOF reservations open August 1, 2010 Author materials due October 1, 2010 Tutorials Start October 11, 2010 Conference starts October 13, 2010 Email Contact: tclconference@googlegroups.com Submission of Summaries Tcl/Tk 2010 will be held in Chicago/Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois USA from October 11 - 15, 2010. The program committee is asking for papers and presentation proposals from anyone using or developing with Tcl/Tk (and extensions). Past conferences have seen submissions covering a wide variety of topics including: * Scientific and engineering applications * Industrial controls * Distributed applications and Network Managment * Object oriented extensions to Tcl/Tk * New widgets for Tk * Simulation and application steering with Tcl/Tk * Tcl/Tk-centric operating environments * Tcl/Tk on small and embedded devices * Medical applications and visualization * Use of different programming paradigms in Tcl/Tk and pr...

Hotel Room Rate Reminder
20'th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2013) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2013/ September 23 - 27, 2013 Bourbon Orleans Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana, USA http://www.bourbonorleans.com/ Hello all. This is a general reminder that the offer of reduced rates for rooms at the conference hotel expires on August 19, i.e. in a week. Book Now! (if you haven't already). Of course registration for the Conference is still open at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2013/reg.html To book a room at the conference hotel at reduced rates please follow the instructions on that page. Our schedule can be found at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2013/schedule.html Conference Committee Clif Flynt Noumena Corp General Chair, Website Admin Andreas Kupries ActiveState Software Inc. Program Chair Gerald Lester KnG Consulting, LLC Site/Facilities Chair Arjen Markus Deltares Brian Griffin Mentor Graphics Cyndy Lilagan Nat. Museum of Health & Medicine, Chicago Donal Fellows University of Manchester Jeffrey Hobbs ActiveState Software Inc. Kevin Kenny GE Global Research Center Larry Virden Mike Doyle National Museum of Health & Medicine, Chicago Ron Fox NSCL/FRIB Michigan State University Steve Landers Digital Smarties Contact Information tclconference@googlegroups.com ...

[Tcl/Tk Community] We need *urgent* advertisement among CS students about Tcl in GSoC 2009
Hi! I'm Tomasz Kosiak. This year I have an honor to officially serve as an administrator for Tcl/Tk Community involvement in Google Summer of Code 2009 program. I would like to ask all broad Tcl community members to help us reach students worldwide and encourage them to apply for a summer scholarship. If you have never heard of Google Summer of Code (aka GSoC) it is a Google, Inc. sponsored initiative to fund aproximately 1000 student scholarship $4500 each for coding during a summer for ideas freely chosen by approved open-source organization. Tcl/Tk community is approved again by Google this year (second time). We seek opportunities to advertise among CS students our GSoC project ideas. That is why I have prepared one slide info about Tcl/Tk and GSoC. This e-mail can be freely forwarded directly to prospective students or to your fellow university teachers so they can show this slide for their students. The goal is to reach students worldwide willing to apply to Tcl/Tk as mentoring organization. See Tcl/Tk GSoC 2009 in a pill at http://tinyurl.com/tcl-gsoc2009 and this is the only URL students shall write down to get started. Official news about Tcl/Tk GSoC 2009 is at http://www.tcl.tk/gsoc/ and http://wiki.tcl.tk/22182. We, Tcl mentors and admins, are really willing to help students prepare their applications. This is what our community is fond of. As last year we *do* plan to act as umbrella organization for other Tcl-related projects like Tk, XOTcl, Expect, AO...

Free Tcl App + Libs and TK Extension. Giving something back to the TCL Dev community
Free Tcl App + Libs and TK Extension. Giving something back to the TCL Dev community. After years of TCL Dev I am giving something back to the Dev Tcl Community. You can download NetpackX including source code at http://helihobby.com/netpackx/index.html and also you may download lots of cool aps and libs here: http://helihobby.com/netpackx/Tcl_Tk/tcl_tk.html I hope TCL/TK continues to grow and special thanks to Jeff Hobbs for his support. Regards, Sean - www.HeliHobby.com ...

YouTube Playlist: Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming Using Itcl (incr Tcl) Lessons
Hi. Like I promised you hours ago.. The playlist in English : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_1qeuc-rYwk0nxWAM38Dl_ The same playlist in Arabic : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_91kA-iUz_5XGNmHzivHBG Enjoy! On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 4:04:21 PM UTC+2, Rani Ahmad wrote: > Hi. > > Like I promised you hours ago.. > > The playlist in English : > > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_1qeuc-rYwk0nxWAM38Dl_ > > The same playlist in Arabic : > > https://www.youtube.com/playli...

blt-20100206.tar.gz on ftp://www.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/nightly-cvs/
It appears this BLT file was placed there a couple of weeks ago on Feb. 7, 2010. I downloaded it but couldn't get the example scripts to run. It seems some files are missing, such as pkgIndex.tcl and BLT24.dll. Has anyone else tried looking at it? Regards, sd/ Any issues compiling it? I tried on Linux and get this: bltPictDraw.c:62: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before =91XftFont=92 bltPictDraw.c: In function =91CreateSimpleTextLayout=92: bltPictDraw.c:597: error: =91FtFont=92 has no member named =91height=92 bltPictDraw.c:614: error: =91FtFont=92 has no member...

Web resources about - Plots library for tcl/tk - comp.lang.tcl

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library's collection can include books , periodicals , newspapers , manuscripts , films , maps , prints , documents , microform , CDs , cassettes ...

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library is an organized collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or ...

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library is an organized collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or ...

Lewd photos stench hangs over State Library of Queensland
Nothing about sleazy photo case sits comfortably with best practice.

Mill Woods library closed temporarily after 50-lb. lights crash to floor
As library support staff arrived at work at the Mill Woods branch Wednesday morning, they discovered three 50-pound lighting fixtures had crashed ...

This 'Human Library' Put A Face To The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
The Palestinians and Jews of the community posed as a "human library" on Palestine. Each had a desk and a sign specifying if they were Palestinian ...

tvOS 9.2 beta 6 w/ Dictation in text fields, iCloud Photo Library & much more hits Apple TV
... folders, a redesigned app switcher user interface, voice dictation input for search and username/password entry, complete iCloud Photo Library ...

Create a Twitter Library So You Never Run Out of Things to Tweet
... take you so far – and these methods don’t allow for much original content coming from you or your brand. So why not create a Twitter library ...

Obama nominates Enoch Pratt CEO Carla Hayden to head Library of Congress - Baltimore Sun
President Barack Obama could not have chosen more wisely when he nominated longtime Enoch Pratt Free Library CEO Carla Hayden to head the Library ...

Flowers left at Reagan Library following first lady's death
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (AP) — The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum was closed Sunday following the death of Nancy Reagan, but a steady ...