f



Problem with tk text widget in displaying Chinese characters, entry widget works fine.

Hi,

 There seems to be a problem with tk text widget. I am able to edit
and see the chinese characters in both entry widget and text widget.
When I move from one character to another using arrow key or mouse, it
works fine in entry; But in text, it simply mess up.
 The problem could be that chinese characters are 2 bytes long and
cursor moves 1 byte. The text interpreter might be combining the other
byte of Chinese character with the 2 bytes of next chinese character.
Do I have to change some setting for text widget and/ or install some
patch?

Thanks,
Vikas
0
10/8/2004 2:17:17 PM
comp.lang.tcl 23429 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

1 Replies
881 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 35

Vikas Gupta schrieb:
> Hi,
> 
>  There seems to be a problem with tk text widget. I am able to edit
> and see the chinese characters in both entry widget and text widget.
> When I move from one character to another using arrow key or mouse, it
> works fine in entry; But in text, it simply mess up.
>  The problem could be that chinese characters are 2 bytes long and
> cursor moves 1 byte. The text interpreter might be combining the other
> byte of Chinese character with the 2 bytes of next chinese character.
> Do I have to change some setting for text widget and/ or install some
> patch?

Please report your Platform / Window Manager and the Tcl/Tk version you 
use. Do you have a simple example script to demonstrate the problem?

There should be no problem with character/byte borders visible, if it 
is, its a bug.


Michael
0
schlenk (1615)
10/8/2004 2:28:31 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

text in a widget, text-widget
hello i have an application with a couple of text widgets but i would like to add some functionalities that at first and second sight are not directly supported by the plain text widget itself - ? for example i would like certain lines of text within the textwidget to take different background colors according to certain parameters also i would like to be able to detect certain sentences or words that would become 'links' and by clicking them i would open up different windows any suggestions to solutions and widgets for the above problems ? - i probably could...

Tcl Entry widget problem
Hi all! I have a frame .f3 and two entry widgets which accepts input from the user. The relevant code is: ############################################################ frame .f3 -width 250 -height 270 pack .f3 pack propagate .f3 0 label .f3.l6 -text "Panel No" -font $fnt9 place .f3.l6 -x 0 -y 110 entry .f3.value -textvariable m_pn -width 10 -font $fnt9 place .f3.value -x 65 -y 112 set prev "" label .f3.l7 -text "Meter No." -font $fnt9 place .f3.l7 -x 8 -y 130 entry .f3.value -textvariable m_no -width 10 -font $fnt9 place .f3.value -x 1 -y 1 set prev "" ############################################################ When I execute the script, it gives me the following error: Error : window name "value" already exists in parent My requirement is that there will be more than one entry widget in frame f3 with different validations for each of them. Kindly help. Regards, Anirban Sarkar You can't have two widgets with the same widget path. Twice in your script you define .f3.value, but Tk doesn't allow this. Fortunately, it's an easy error to resolve: rename one or both of these entry widgets, for example .f3.value1 and .f3.value2. Thanks a ton! ...

Perl/Tk Data Entry using embedding widgets and Tk Events problems.
Hello, Referring to S.Lidie book on Mastering Perl/Tk I tried to get the example starting on page 185 working. The code works well to display the entry window. I found much more difficult to write to code to retrieve the users data after entry. The recommendation of using the callback routine with a second button still did not allow access to the data entered by the user. The error reported is: Tk error:: Can't call method "get" on an udefined value at.... I use Perl 5-8-3 for MS win32 windows. Has anybody got any success with this example ?? Thanks, Stevo On 7 ...

Re: text in a widget, text-widget @ 1145998849
Intrah onat Diria .. Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:55:44 -0700 , ****** wrote "Revera y": > of "unsubscribe ptk" to majordomo@lists.stanford.edu > If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the message body > This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list server. > ++**=3D=3D > -++**=3D=3D--++**=3D=3D--++**=3D=3D--++**=3D=3D--++**=3D=3D--++**=3D=3D--= > > > > > ,=20 > , _________________ > , |---| > , | > , lead > , ::::::opthe > , oo,loent,uaha > , }, > ,...

Re: text in a widget, text-widget @ 1146167556
Intrah onat Diria .. Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:55:44 -0700 ,Van Nieuwenhuize, Mike wrote "Noalim y": > > Johan, > > Here this will give you an idea how to create a link in a text widget as > well as some other tags. > > HTH > > Mike > > use strict; > use Tk; > use Tk::Dialog; > > my $mainWindow = MainWindow->new(-title => "Test Tags"); > > my $sc_width = 100; > my $sc_height = 15; > > my $scrolled = $mainWindow->Scrolled( > ...

encoding problem on Tk entry widget
I have a strange problem, probably due to encoding: my database tables (postgresql) have Latin9 encoding and stores italian names (a e i o u with accent). I can retrieve these names and load into entry widgets but if I copy-back these into database (from entry widgets just loaded), these letters change to strange not-ascii char. I would not be a database problem because if I print to video the sql insert strings, these contains the altready corrupted words. How can I solve this problem? Thanks, Filippo filippo wrote: > I have a strange problem, probably due to encoding: > > my...

RE: text in a widget, text-widget #2
Johan, Here this will give you an idea how to create a link in a text widget as well as some other tags. HTH Mike use strict; use Tk; use Tk::Dialog; my $mainWindow = MainWindow->new(-title => "Test Tags"); my $sc_width = 100; my $sc_height = 15; my $scrolled = $mainWindow->Scrolled( "Text", -scrollbars => 'se', -background => 'white', -wrap => &...

How to drag a file into tcl tk entry widget?
I want to have my script ability to receive drooped files from windows explorer on tk entry widget. Basically when user drops a file on widget, it should be filled with its path. Is it possible using tcl tk? Thanks On 7/24/12 10:08 AM, sarbjit1987@gmail.com wrote: > I want to have my script ability to receive drooped files from windows explorer on tk entry widget. Basically when user drops a file on widget, it should be filled with its path. Is it possible using tcl tk? Use the TkDnD extension. -- +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Gerald W. Lester, President, KNG Consulting LLC | | Email: Gerald.Lester@kng-consulting.net | +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ Στις 24/7/2012 18:11, ο/η Gerald W. Lester έγραψε: > On 7/24/12 10:08 AM, sarbjit1987@gmail.com wrote: >> I want to have my script ability to receive drooped files from windows >> explorer on tk entry widget. Basically when user drops a file on >> widget, it should be filled with its path. Is it possible using tcl tk? > > Use the TkDnD extension. > > A tutorial can be found here: http://wiki.tcl.tk/36708 George On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:43:43 PM UTC+5:30, George Petasis wrote: > =CE=A3=CF=84=CE=B9=CF=82 24/7/2012 18:11, =CE=BF/=CE=B7 Gerald W. Lester = =CE=AD=CE=B3=CF=81=CE=B1=CF=88=CE=B5: > > On 7/24...

tcl/tk 8.4 text widget question
Hi! Can you help. I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes past the height of the text widget, the text does not automatically scroll down. When the processing is complete, I have to scroll to the bottom to see the last few lines including the line where it says "Processing complete" Does anyone know how to fix this? Meg Cooper mulkey_mouse@cox.net wrote: > Hi! > Can you help. > I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are > ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes > past the height of the text widget, the text does not automatically > scroll down. When the processing is complete, I have to scroll to the > bottom to see the last few lines including the line where it says > "Processing complete" > > Does anyone know how to fix this? > Meg Cooper Try... $txt see end .... after you add each new line of text. Jeff Hey!! Thanks!! It worked like a charm. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Jeff Godfrey <jeff_godf...@pobox.com> Date: Feb 25, 12:32=A0pm Subject: tcl/tk 8.4 text widget question To: comp.lang.tcl mulkey_mo...@cox.net wrote: > Hi! > Can you help. > I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are > ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes > past the height of the text widget, the tex...

Tcl/Tk text widget article in Linux Journal
Linux Journal have just published an article I wrote on the Tk text widget. None of the seasoned veterans on c.l.t will learn anything from it, but newbies might find it useful. The information should apply to Windows users too. The link is: http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7357&mode=thread&order=0 This is the first Tcl article (or indeed, any article) I've had published, so I'd welcome any constructive feedback - both on my writing and my Tcl coding. More importantly, this is the first Tcl based article that Linux Journal have published. When I made the original suggestion to the editor he asked why Tcl was better than Perl, Python and shell, which are the usual languages the magazine focuses on. I put forward gentle arguments and he agreed to give something Tcl-based a try. The magazine is now awaiting feedback to see if it is worth them running further Tcl articles. Putting that another way, there's a new opening for spreading the Tcl-word here. Linux Journal receiving page hits and comments from the Tcl community can only be a good thing, so hit the link! In article <400b35da$0$1753$5a62ac22@freenews.iinet.net.au>, Derek Fountain <nomail@hursley.ibm.com> wrote: . . . > http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7357&mode=thread&order=0 > >This is the first Tcl article (or indeed, any article) I've had published, >so I'd welcome any constructive feedback - both on my writing and my Tcl ...

in Tcl/tk, How can I redirect stdout to a text widget?
I already wrote a tcl script. there are many output information sent to stdout in the script. Now I'm using TK to optimize this script, I hope to redirect all output information to a text widget, How can i do it? I tried to rediect output information to a file, it's OK. then I want to use "fileevent" command to trace the file's action and then send new information to a text widget. but system say that "filehandle cannot be read" error. I think that the reason should be the file is open for "w" and cannot be read. How can i do it? close stdout set file_a [open "testfile" "w"] fileevent $file_a readable Log # this Log procedure write information to a text widget. Any responses will be very appreciated. thanks. Hans Yin wrote: > > I already wrote a tcl script. there are many output information sent > to stdout in the script. Now I'm using TK to optimize this script, I > hope to redirect all output information to a text widget, How can i do > it? > > I tried to rediect output information to a file, it's OK. then I want > to use "fileevent" command to trace the file's action and then send > new information to a text widget. but system say that "filehandle > cannot be read" error. I think that the reason should be the file is > open for "w" and cannot be read. How can i do it? > > close stdout > set file_a [open ...

Big problems with Tk::Text and $widget->SelectionGet
Hi all, First off, using perl/Tk version 804.027, perl version 5.8.7. This script: use Tk; $mw = tkinit; use Tk::Text; $t = $mw->Text->pack; $mw->after(1000, [sub {$t->insert("insert", "a" x 4000); $t->selectAll; ### [1] $mw->SelectionGet}]); MainLoop; results in (as seen before :) : selection conversion left too many bytes unconverted Abort (core dumped) This is due to the $t->selectAll part. Now if I comment out that line (marked as [1] above), and make sure the selection ...

Problem with Tk text widget: I cannot get the tags to be shown...
Hi all, I have been trying for a few hours now to understand what may be wrong with an app of mine. I have a text widget (and a peer), that have 3 tags (named back, 0:0, 1:1). My code tries to "sort" tags, so as all of them are visible. What the algorithm does, is the following: $text tag lower back $text tag raise 0:0 back $text tag raise 1:1 0:0 What I get is this: http://www.ellogon.org/~petasis/tcl/Images/bugs/Tag1.png But if I just type on console: $text tag raise 1:1 I get this: http://www.ellogon.org/~petasis/tcl/Images/bugs/Tag2.png Why is this happening? George Georgios Petasis said on 03/05/2012 13:41: > Hi all, > > I have been trying for a few hours now to understand what may be wrong > with an app of mine. > > I have a text widget (and a peer), that have 3 tags (named back, 0:0, > 1:1). > > My code tries to "sort" tags, so as all of them are visible. What the > algorithm does, is the following: > > $text tag lower back > $text tag raise 0:0 back > $text tag raise 1:1 0:0 > > What I get is this: > > http://www.ellogon.org/~petasis/tcl/Images/bugs/Tag1.png > > But if I just type on console: > > $text tag raise 1:1 > > I get this: > > http://www.ellogon.org/~petasis/tcl/Images/bugs/Tag2.png > > Why is this happening? Not sure what exactly your problem is. What are the config options of your tags (especially -background)? What result are you expecti...

Text widget Tab behaviour in Tcl/Tk 8.5
Last October I noticed that there was a difference in the way text widget tabs are handled in Tcl 8.5 when compared with 8.4. Apparently this is a new feature - but I was told that an option will be added to allow the "old" style of tab behaviour (so that existing code will work properly). I was just wondering if there have been any developments in this area? Best Regards, =Adrian= Adrian Davis wrote: > Last October I noticed that there was a difference in the way text > widget tabs are handled in Tcl 8.5 when compared with 8.4. > > Apparently this is a new feature - but I was told that an option will > be added to allow the "old" style of tab behaviour (so that existing > code will work properly). > > I was just wondering if there have been any developments in this area? > > Best Regards, > =Adrian= I think the -tabstyle option accomplishes what you want. > I think the -tabstyle option accomplishes what you want. That's done the trick. Many Thanks, =Adrian= ...

Can i set the selection in TK-text widget by giving character indexes?
All, Is there any way i can set the selection from one index to other index in Tk-text widget. Ex: Selecting from 3rd line 2nd character to 5th line-9th character. Thanks in advance for your help. On 27 Aug, 12:30, phani <phani...@gmail.com> wrote: > All, > > Is there any way i can set the selection from one index to other index > in Tk-text widget. > > Ex: Selecting from 3rd line 2nd character to 5th line-9th character. > You just need to set the "sel" tag on the text to select, eg. $text tag add sel 3.1 5.8 On Aug 27, 4:42=A0pm, colin.macl...@tesco.net wrote: > On 27 Aug, 12:30, phani <phani...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > All, > > > Is there any way i can set the selection from one index to other index > > in Tk-text widget. > > > Ex: Selecting from 3rd line 2nd character to 5th line-9th character. > > You just need to set the "sel" tag on the text to select, eg. > > $text tag add sel 3.1 5.8 Thanks colin ... :) On Aug 27, 4:47=A0pm, phani <phani...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Aug 27, 4:42=A0pm, colin.macl...@tesco.net wrote: > > > On 27 Aug, 12:30, phani <phani...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > All, > > > > Is there any way i can set the selection from one index to other inde= x > > > in Tk-text widget. > > > > Ex: Selecting from 3rd line 2nd character to 5th line-9th character. > > > You just need to ...

Strange problems with (text) widget (and redraw?) under Tk 8.6 on MacOS X
Hi, has anybody else seen this? I am using tablelist_tile (version 5.3.1, which is based on using the text = widget) and under MacOS X (version 10.6.8) and using Tk 8.6 (from fossil tr= unk) I see strange things happen in my app, that I do not see in Tk 8.5 so = I assume this might be a Cocoa issue. Sometimes, and I cannot reliably reproduce this, there are cell values in m= y tablelist tables, that are not shown. I can get them on the console using= [$table get ...] and then see the values but I do not see them in the widg= et. (Using Tk 8.5 I see all cell values in the widget). When I resize the window the update is veeery slow, and the vertical separa= tor lines in the table get doubled or placed in wrong places. When using th= e green MacOS X button to maximise the window, the redraw is also not finis= hed, resulting in a partly redrawn table, until I move the cursor into the = widget, after which the redraw is completed. But also then, other parts of the app do not get redrawn properly. See thes= e screenshots: http://tcl.typoscriptics.de/misc/before.tiff Here the tablelist on the right is shown after pressing the maximise button= , you see the original size of the table as an artefact inside the larger t= able. You also see artefacts in the lists on the left and in the middle. http://tcl.typoscriptics.de/misc/after.tiff After moving the cursor into the right table, it gets rectified, while the = widgets left and middle still have problems. It seems to me to be...

1. Thank you everyone for your help. 2. Tcl/Tk Designer 3. Text Editor Widget
Hello CLT Thank you everyone that responds to my posts asking for info. I really appreciate it. At this stage of my tcl career I can ask many more questions than I can answer. Speaking of questions, here are a few more: 1. Is there a tcl/tk based user interface designer available? There has been no recent activity on VTCL, and SpecTcl looks even older. I am not averse to using VTCL. I would just prefer to use something that is being actively maintained. 2. Is there a text editor widget that I can drop into an application? I realize I could put something together with the text widget and perhaps ntext. The problem is that this editing feature is not the focus of my application. It adds value for sure. However I cannot spend much of my time there. Try ctext at http://wiki.tcl.tk/4134 /Ashok On Sep 16, 7:07 am, Kuberan Naganathan <kube...@att.net> wrote: > Hello CLT > > Thank you everyone that responds to my posts asking for info. I really > appreciate it. At this stage of my tcl career I can ask many more > questions than I can answer. > > Speaking of questions, here are a few more: > > 1. Is there a tcl/tk based user interface designer available? > There has been no recent activity on VTCL, and SpecTcl looks even > older. I am not averse to using VTCL. I would just prefer to use > something that is being actively maintained. > > 2. Is there a text editor...

tk text widget
Hi, See tk 4.2 file tkText.c: Tcl_AppendResult(interp, "bad switch \"", arg, "\": must be -forward, -backward, -exact, -regexp, ", "-nocase, -count, or --", (char *) NULL); return TCL_ERROR; ..... } else if ((c == 'f') && (strncmp(argv[i], "-forwards", length) == 0)) { backwards = 0; ..... hm , must be "-forward" , but writed "-forwards" also: tk 7.x tk 8.4.x tk 8.5.x ...... and see tk 8.6 file tkText.c: static const char *const switchStrings[] = { "--", "-all", "-backwards", "-count", "-elide", "-exact", "- forwards", "-hidden", "-nocase", "-nolinestop", "-overlap", "-regexp", "-strictlimits", NULL }; ..... Tcl_AppendResult(interp, "bad switch \"", Tcl_GetString(objv[i]), "\": must be --, -all, -backward, -count, -elide, ", "-exact, -forward, -nocase, -nolinestop, -overlap, ", "-regexp, or -strictlimits", NULL); return TCL_ERROR; } ..... must be "-forward" , but writed "-forwards" must be "-backward" , but writed "-backwards" ---------------------------------------- ok next: Practical Programming in Tcl & Tk, Third Edition By Brent B. Welch Table 33-4 & Practical Programming in Tcl & Tk...

Entry Widget problem
Hi, I am new in Python and I have no experience in object-oriented programming. I want to make an easy GUI for my application. What is my problem? I have the data-file like this (file ETab_H1.dan): 16 1 13 10 1 0.9 1.1 1 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 2 14 50 2 0.9 1.1 4 2 0.0 0.0 0.0 3 15 10 2 0.9 1.1 1 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 4 16 10 1 0.9 1.1 1 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 5 17 50 2 0.9 1.1 4 2 0.0 0.0 0.0 6 18 10 2 0.9 1.1 1 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 7 19 10 1 0.4 0.9 1 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 8 20 5 2 0.4 0.8 1 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 9 21 40 2 0.2 1.1 0...

problem with entry widget
Hi friends, i want to have a entry widget to accept only hexa values and the number of characters should be 2. so i implemented the following code, but it is giving me the error, entry .e -textvariable Name -validate all -vcmd {expr [string is xdigit %P] & expr [string length %P] <=2} when i implemet the above code seperately it is working, like entry .e -textvariable Name -validate all -vcmd {expr [string is xdigit %P]} entry .e -textvariable Name -validate all -vcmd {expr [string length %P] <=2} can anyone tell me how to combine the above two statement in a single statment? i am waiting for the response, if it is not too much of trouble, as this is the urgent one, thanks & regards psk. I am certain that you will find the beginning of an answer on: http://wiki.tcl.tk/2?entry - for instance: http://wiki.tcl.tk/768 Regards, Arjen Hi friend, it works great, thanks a lot. regards psk. On 7 Dec 2005 06:50:16 -0800, "psk" <gandhikumaran@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi friends, > >i want to have a entry widget to accept only hexa values and the number >of characters should be 2. so i implemented the following code, but it >is giving me the error, > >entry .e -textvariable Name -validate all -vcmd {expr [string is xdigit >%P] & expr [string length %P] <=2} It looks to me that you want '&&' (instead of '&') to logically combine your 2 conditions. HTH Helmut Giese psk wrote: > Hi frie...

Creating a Motif Widget as a child of a Tk Widget
Hi All, I am experimenting to merge a Motif application with a Tk application. For this, I need to make the Motif Widget that I create a child of Tk Widget. How can I convert a Tk_Window to a Motif Widget, to use it as a parent of the Motif Widget being created? Thanks in advance for any help, Abhishek. I don't think this will be easy in my hazy recollection of my motif programming days. Widgets are rather complex beasts that participate in Motif geometry management and Xt event dispatching. You would have essentially wrap the widget itself inside code that did that for Motif. ...while still remaining sane under Tk's attempts to do geometry management and event dispatch. Ron. abkhanna@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All, > > I am experimenting to merge a Motif application with a Tk application. > > For this, I need to make the Motif Widget that I create a child of Tk > Widget. > How can I convert a Tk_Window to a Motif Widget, to use it as a parent > of the Motif Widget being created? > > Thanks in advance for any help, > Abhishek. > On Jul 11, 7:23 pm, Ron Fox <f...@nscl.msu.edu> wrote: > I don't think this will be easy in my hazy recollection of my motif > programming days. Widgets are rather complex beasts that participate > in Motif geometry management and Xt event dispatching. You would have > essentially wrap the widget itself inside code that did that for Motif. > ..while still remaining sane ...

Displaying value in entry widget
Hi all, I have an entry widget and some value stored in a variable. My requirement is that I want to display the variable value in the entry widget and it should also be editable. The entry widget code is: entry .f3.value -textvariable m_pn -width 10 -font $fnt7 place .f3.value -x 65 -y 112 and the variable is: set val $value How do I display $value in the above entry widget. Thanks for any help in advance. Regards, Anirban Sarkar "Anirban" <anirban.sarkar@cescltd.com> writes: > entry .f3.value -textvariable m_pn -width 10 -font $fnt7 > > set val $value Choose either m_pn or val as the variable name, but not both. -- Donald Arseneau asnd@triumf.ca In article <1107940254.275777.261910@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Anirban <anirban.sarkar@cescltd.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >I have an entry widget and some value stored in a variable. My >requirement is that I want to display the variable value in the entry >widget and it should also be editable. The entry widget code is: > >entry .f3.value -textvariable m_pn -width 10 -font $fnt7 >place .f3.value -x 65 -y 112 > >and the variable is: > >set val $value > >How do I display $value in the above entry widget. . . . set ::m_pn $value Anirban wrote: > Hi all, > > I have an entry widget and some value stored in a variable. My > requirement is that I want to display the variable value in the entry &g...

Tkinter / Entry widget problem
Hello. I searched the archives but couldn't find a solution to a problem related to the Entry widget in Tkinter. When creating a pop-up window in an app, which contains an Entry widget, I want this widget to contain some default string, to have all this default string selected (as if the user had manually selected everything), and to have the focus transferred to this widget. (The idea is then that if the window pops up, the user won't have to click or press Tab any more before being able to type what is needed in the textbox, overwriting what is written there already.) ...

Font Problem with the text widget
I have a problem specifying a font for text widget on windows platform. I'm not able to specify the font "Courier" to the editor. It uses always "Courier New" insted. Maybe it has to do with the True Type fonts. however I want to have the text widget getting the specified font. Following example demonstrates the problem. pack [text .t1 -font {Courier 10} -height 10] -side top ..t1 insert end "This shoud be Courier 10" pack [text .t2 -font {{courier new} 10} -height 10] -side top ..t2 insert end "This shoud be Courier New 10" thanks khamis -- Try Code-Navigator on http://www.codenav.com a source code navigating, analysis and developing tool. It supports almost all languages on the scope. Khamis Abuelkomboz wrote: > I have a problem specifying a font for text widget on windows platform. > I'm not able to specify the font "Courier" to the editor. It uses always > "Courier New" insted. Maybe it has to do with the True Type fonts. > however I want to have the text widget getting the specified font. > Can anybody clarify me, why I can't force Tk to use a specified font? I found out, that font "Courier" is realy used, when specifying the font "ansifixed". Even the example illustrated in tcl manuel displayes the same result for "Courier" and "Courier New" pack [text .t -wrap none] -fill both -expand 1 set count 0 set tabwidth 0 ..t insert end &qu...

Web resources about - Problem with tk text widget in displaying Chinese characters, entry widget works fine. - comp.lang.tcl

List of mammals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For these mammals, there is documented evidence of homosexual behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sexual behavior , courtship , affection ...

Facebook Displaying Page Insights On Page Admins’ Personal Pages?
Some Facebook page administrators are seeing modules on their personal pages displaying page insights ad, campaign , and like totals for pages ...

Facebook Displaying Unread Messages from Pages in a New Updates Module
Facebook is displaying a new “Updates” sidebar module which shows some users unread messages sent to them by Pages. Users will see the Updates ...

Don Lemon Holds Up Sign Displaying the N-Word, Uncensored, on Air CNN Live - YouTube
Don Lemon Holds Up Sign Displaying the N-Word, Uncensored, on Air Lemon held up a Confederate flag first before holding up the sign. He asked, ...

Hazelwood coal mine fire: Morwell residents displaying symptoms similar to cigarette smokers, expert ...
An expert says some locals near Victoria's Hazelwood mine fire have symptoms similar to cigarette smokers.

Police accused of displaying fake G20 weapons
Toronto's top police officer misled the public by displaying fake weapons used in a medieval-themed role-playing game to help justify their actions ...

No charges for U.S. host for displaying high-capacity magazine on TV
NBC television journalist David Gregory won't face charges for displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" news program ...

Jays' Escobar suspended three games for displaying slur
Toronto Blue Jays shortstop Yunel Escobar has been suspended three games for displaying a homophobic slur on his eye-black during a game on Saturday. ...

Google Play Store now displaying age-based ratings
We reported back in May that Google was adding age-based ratings to all apps in the Play Store as determined by the International Age Rating ...

Apple displaying Ferraris & other cars at WWDC hinting at CarPlay announcements
... 2014 Filed under: AAPL Company , iOS Continue reading more about AAPL Company and iOS at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple displaying ...

Resources last updated: 3/13/2016 6:57:13 PM