Reminder: Register for the 11th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich

Dear Tcl'ers,

The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the
11th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting.

It will take place on the weekend of 6th and 7th of July in Munich.

The registration for the meeting ends at 1st of June.

Go to http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org for registration and more information.

Kind regards,

Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM
0
paul5158 (20)

Reminder: Register for the 12th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 12th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 12th and 13th of July in Munich. The registration for the meeting ends at June, 7th. Go to http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org for registration and more information. Kind regards, Arnulf and Paul @ TUGM ...

Announcement: 11th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (EuroTcl 2013)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 11th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 6th and 7th of July in the heart of Munich. The official site for the user meeting is http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. Mark that date in your calendar. Stay tuned and and watch out for more information next year. Merry christmas and a happy, new year. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting ! Register now !!
Hello ! This is the 3rd call for the 7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting. As said previously, this meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France, 6-7 June 2008. You can now register on-line for the meeting , submit abstract and find all practical information (how to get there, accommodation, schedules, ...) at : http://www.eurotcl.org Closure date for abstract submission is May 5 !! We are waiting for you !! Please fell free to contact the organizing commitee for any question/ remark/suggestion !! (see http://eurotcl.org/2008/commitee.html ) ----------------------...

10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (Update information)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. Important updates: We are proud to welcome Richard Hipp on Saturday talking about Fossil. If you want to attend either the come-together and/or the social event, register latest June, 16th. More information is on the official site at http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (Last call for registration)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. If you want to attend, register latest June, 16th at http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org/registration.html See http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org/program.html or http://wiki.tcl.tk/29301 for a list of already confirmed talks. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

Save the date: 12th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (EuroTcl 2014)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 12th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting, see http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org It will take place on the weekend of 12th and 13th of July 2014 in the heart of Munich. Official registration will start on February, 1st 2014. Mark that date in your calendar. Best regards, Arnulf and Paul Am Samstag, 2. November 2013 20:47:54 UTC+1 schrieb Paul Obermeier: > It will take place on the weekend of 12th and 13th of July 2014 > in the heart of Munich. Brilliant date choice! See you there, Harald ...

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting
Hello ! This is the first announcement for the 7th European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting. This meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France. June 6-7 2008. This post is also a call for contributions. Titles and Abstracts of presentations can be posted on the conference web site: http://www.eurotcl.org (opening soon) More details to come soon !! --------------------------------------------------------- Hello Luc, That's good news. I will try to attend. Paul Luc Moulinier wrote: > Hello ! > > This is the first announcement for the 7th European Tcl/Tk Users > Meetin...

Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
Hello, the papers (PDF, english) of the meeting are now online at http://axn.dyndns.org I am testing a small machine as webserver, so traffic may be slow. Greetings, AxN On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:30:31 +0200, AxN <axn@mail.atspace.org> wrote: > >Hello, > >the papers (PDF, english) of the meeting are now online at > >http://axn.dyndns.org > >I am testing a small machine as webserver, so traffic may be slow. Hi, thanks for providing these. However there seems to be a small 'cut&paste' issue at the 'News' section: The first four links all po...

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting : Final call !
Hello ! This is the final call for the 7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting. As said previously, this meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France, 6-7 June 2008. You can still register on-line for the meeting and find all practical information (how to get there, accommodation, schedules, ...) at : http://www.eurotcl.org If you want to submit an abstract for a talk, please send email to the reviewers (see http://eurotcl.org/2008/commitee.html ) You can see accepted talks at : http://www.eurotcl.org/2008/abstract.html Come and join us !! -------------------------...

Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
Hello everyone, sorry for being a bit late, but i hope people can be interested to attend the Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting on May 26-27, 2006 in Bergisch Gladbach, near Cologne (same place as last year). Please take the opportunity to share your experiences with others, to present your solution of special problems and to learn from each other. It is also a nice experience to find real faces behind names you only knew from comp.lang.tcl. I have created a preliminary page in the wiki at http://wiki.tcl.tk/13567, which will be updated every other week. Hope to see you in may, Ax...

Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
Hello, the papers (PDF, english) of the meeting are now online at http://axn.dyndns.org I am testing a small machine as webserver, so traffic may be slow. Greetings, AxN ...

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting - 2nd call
Hello ! This is the 2nd call for the 7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting. As said previously, this meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France, 6-7 June 2008. You can now register for the meeting , submit abstract and find all practical information (how to get there, accommodation, schedules, ...) at : http://www.eurotcl.org We are waiting for you !! Please fell free to contact the organizing commitee for any question/ remark/suggestion !! (see http://eurotcl.org/2008/commitee.html ) ------------------------------------------------------ ...

ANNOUNCE: Registration for 10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting now possible
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. The registration is now possible at the official site for the user meeting at http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

Save the date: 14th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Eindhoven (EuroTcl 2016)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) and Jan Nijtmans proudly present the 14th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting, see http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org It will take place on the weekend of 25th and 26th of June 2016 in Eindhoven. Official registration will start on March, 1st 2016. Mark that date in your calendar. Best regards, Arnulf, Jan and Paul Dear Jan, dear Paul, great that you are caring about the ETCL conference ! For me, the date is quite difficult, I normally have a role in the street theater at this date but we will see.... My adm...

Save the date: 13th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Cologne (EuroTcl 2015)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) and Holger Jakobs proudly present the 13th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting, see http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org It will take place on the weekend of 20th and 21th of June 2015 in Cologne. Official registration will start on March, 1st 2015. Mark that date in your calendar. Best regards, Arnulf, Holger and Paul ...

TCL Google Groups vs Google+ community "Tcl/Tk Users"
Hi All, Today I came across the Google+ community "Tcl/Tk Users". The community seems to be in its infancy with only a few posts, but I am sure there must have been some announcement that I totally missed. My question is, are there any plans to move this forum to Google+, or is the idea to run Google Groups in parallel with the Google+ community? Cheers TM Am 22.03.2013 11:40, schrieb TM: > Hi All, > > Today I came across the Google+ community "Tcl/Tk Users". The community seems to be in its infancy with only a few posts, but I am sure there must ha...

Hotel Room Rate Reminder
19th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2012) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2012/ November 12 - 16, 2012 Sessions: National Museum of Health and Medicine Chicago 175 W. Washington Chicago, IL 60602 Rooms: Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza 350 West Mart Center Drive Chicago, Illinois, USA Map/Transport: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204739899073144451536.0004c144222a9036c99f6&msa=0&ll=41.885266,-87.633734&spn=0.008443,0.018818 http://wiki.tcl.tk/28843#pagetoca7e55932 Hello all. This is a reminder that that the offer of r...

Hotel Room Rate Reminder
20'th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2013) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2013/ September 23 - 27, 2013 Bourbon Orleans Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana, USA http://www.bourbonorleans.com/ Hello all. This is a general reminder that the offer of reduced rates for rooms at the conference hotel expires on August 19, i.e. in a week. Book Now! (if you haven't already). Of course registration for the Conference is still open at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2013/reg.html To book a room at the conference hotel at reduced rates please follow the instructions on that page. Our schedule can be found at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2013/schedule.html Conference Committee Clif Flynt Noumena Corp General Chair, Website Admin Andreas Kupries ActiveState Software Inc. Program Chair Gerald Lester KnG Consulting, LLC Site/Facilities Chair Arjen Markus Deltares Brian Griffin Mentor Graphics Cyndy Lilagan Nat. Museum of Health & Medicine, Chicago Donal Fellows University of Manchester Jeffrey Hobbs ActiveState Software Inc. Kevin Kenny GE Global Research Center Larry Virden Mike Doyle National Museum of Health & Medicine, Chicago Ron Fox NSCL/FRIB Michigan State University Steve Landers Digital Smarties Contact Information tclconference@googlegroups.com ...

Hi everyone, I have been pulling my hair with this one for a couple of days and still have not found a fix. I'm working within ANSYS Tcl-Tk implementation. I created a Tcl-Tk script that generates a simple window with three buttons. Each button opens another window which is created in a separate Tcl file. The second window have a lot of text entries, variables, procedures, etc. I can open the second Tcl file by itself and everything works as supposed, but when I open it using the button in the first window, it opens but any procedure called by the widgets on the second window are not fou...

Using Tcl::Tk Module with Tcl/Tk 8.5
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, as it is with relation to the Tcl::Tk module, rather than Perl/Tk specifically. I'd like to use Tcl::Tk with Tcl/Tk 8.5 rather than 8.4. To that end, on a clean Debian Testing system I have installed only Tcl/Tk 8.5 and also finally managed to install the Tcl::Tk module. I was having problems installing the Tcl-0.95 module, which Tcl::Tk depends on, but fixed it with a specific include path call: >sudo perl Makefile.PL --tclsh /usr/bin/tclsh8.5 --tclconfig /usr/lib/tcl8.5/tclConfig.sh --include /usr/include/tcl8.5 Fo...

Debugger for Tcl/Tk and [incr Tcl]
hi, where can i get Coverage for debugging tcl/tk, [incr Tcl] source? this tool is advised to use in 'Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk' or any other good debugger, which i could use? best, s. On Jan 23, 5:56=A0am, Sitaca <sit...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi, > > where can i get Coverage for debugging tcl/tk, [incr Tcl] source? > this tool is advised to use in 'Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk' > > or any other good debugger, which i could use? I see, at http://wiki.tcl.tk/8638 , a brief reference to the topic of coverage for tcl. I don't know w...

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4
Hi, I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. I looked at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-source/3.4.1/ But only itcl seems to be there. And the CVS doesn't have the 3.4.1 tag. Do you know where I can get incr Tk and hopefully a corresponding iwidgets? Thanks, Andres On 5 Okt., 11:16, Andres Garcia <tclc...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. > > I looked at: > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-sou... > > ...

E.J. Friedman-Hill's Tcl/Tk Course

Web resources about - Reminder: Register for the 11th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich - comp.lang.tcl