running other tcl from a tcl

Is that possible?

1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like:

c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl

2 - from a tcl to call other one

# first.tcl content below

    exec hello.tcl

# end

regards,
mauro

ps.: I'm not experience in Tcl.
0
Mauro

Mauro Silva wrote:

> Is that possible?
>
> 1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like:
>
> c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl
>
> 2 - from a tcl to call other one
>
> # first.tcl content below
>
>     exec hello.tcl
>
> # end
>
> regards,
> mauro
>
> ps.: I'm not experience in Tcl.

I do know about unix, not tcl:

but in sh, it looks like

first.sh
second.sh

And it should be the same for tcl files ..

That's all....
(maybe provide the complete path

/home/user/bin/first.tcl

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk

0
user
12/9/2010 7:02:19 PM
On 9 Dez., 19:37, Mauro Silva <mauro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is that possible?
>
> 1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like:
>
> c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl
>
> 2 - from a tcl to call other one
>
> # first.tcl content below
>
> =A0 =A0 exec hello.tcl
>
> # end

Dear Mauro,
thank you trying Tcl.

1) sorry, this is not prevued. If you want, that they run one after
the other, I would use:
c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl
c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe second.tcl

2) To call a tcl file within a tcl script, use: source
# first.tcl content below

    source hello.tcl

# end
0
Harald

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-gaul Tcl-gaul is a Tcl extension for genetic/evolutionary algorithm processing.It relies on the GAUL library: http://gaul.sourceforge.net/ * A genetic algorithm (GA) is a search technique used in computing to find exact or approximate solutions to optimization and search problems. Genetic algorithms are categorized as global search heuristics. They are a particular class of evolutionary algorithms that use techniques inspired by evolutionary biology such as inheritance, mutation, selection, and crossover. For ...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-pam Tcl-pam is a Tcl interface to the PAM* service of Linux. It provides a Tcl package that allows Tcl scripts to use PAM to authenticate users and programs. It relies on linux-pam library: http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/ * PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules): A mechanism to integrate multiple low−level authentication schemes into a high−level application programming interface (API). This enables programs that rely on authentication to be written independently of the underlying authentication scheme. Platform:...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-mp Tcl-mp is a Tcl interface to POSIX Message Queues*. It provides a Tcl package that allows scripts to create/open/close/unlink multiple parallel message queues, and to send/receive messages synchronously and asynchronously to/from them. * A POSIX message queue is an Inter-Process Communication mechanism available on Linux and some other POSIX-compliant operating systems. It allows to or more processes (or threads) to communicate under the same OS. The messages are buffered by the kernel, which gives them kernel persis...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-mmap Tcl-mmap is a Tcl interface to the POSIX mmap* system call. It provides a Tcl package that allows Tcl scripts to: 1) Memory map files for improved access efficiency; 2) Share memory between related processes; 3) Easily implement cyclic persistent log files. * See the mmap(2) man page. Platform: Linux/Unix Home page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl-mmap/ Man page: http://tcl-mmap.sourceforge.net/ Author: Alexandros Stergiakis On Sep 3, 11:48=A0am, Alexandros Stergiakis <alst...@gmail.com> wrote: > This is an ...

how to get tcl-httpd running on winxp with active tcl?
or websh or rivet frustrated rivet wants apache 1.3, which has no windows doewnload anymore websh not work with windows so I guess tcl-httpd? I want to try some tcl web builnin''... help gavino schrieb: > or websh > or rivet > > frustrated > > rivet wants apache 1.3, which has no windows doewnload anymore > websh not work with windows > so I guess tcl-httpd? > I want to try some tcl web builnin''... > Tclhttp or Wub are options..., or getting Tcl cgi running under IIS or any other webserver. What kind of things do you want to play with? M...

how to debug tcl running under tcl interep in C++ exe
Hi: I have a C++ exe, which has a tcl interep and loads some tcl files. The exe throws a tcl shell to user where user enters tcl scripts. I want to debug the tcl files while these exe runs. Is there any way/debugger to do this? Regards --Sourav Sourav Sircar schrieb: > Hi: > I have a C++ exe, which has a tcl interep and loads some tcl files. > The exe throws a tcl shell to user where user enters tcl scripts. > I want to debug the tcl files while these exe runs. Is there any > way/debugger to do this? > Regards > --Sourav You could probably load the comm packa...

Hi everyone, I have been pulling my hair with this one for a couple of days and still have not found a fix. I'm working within ANSYS Tcl-Tk implementation. I created a Tcl-Tk script that generates a simple window with three buttons. Each button opens another window which is created in a separate Tcl file. The second window have a lot of text entries, variables, procedures, etc. I can open the second Tcl file by itself and everything works as supposed, but when I open it using the button in the first window, it opens but any procedure called by the widgets on the second window are not fou...

How to compile tcl or encrypt tcl
I use TclPro1.5 to compile my tcl script with tixwish in the Solaris before. But I cannot use the same method in Linux. Why? Is there any utility for me to compile or encrypt the code by using tixwish? The following is the simple code if I use the tixwish: #!/home/albertl/local/bin/tixwish puts "haha" And after using procomp by the TclPro1.5 Error in startup script: The TclPro ByteCode Loader is not available or does not support the correct version while executing "error "The TclPro ByteCode Loader is not available or does not support the correct version""...

Hello It's Friday and... well... Two things about Tcl going through my mind this week, a nice anecdote and a eyebrow-rising thing on Wikipedia: Anecdote: Until three months ago I worked in a scientific institue where I wrote much software in Tcl, especially a big Build and Report System, some tools for automatic checking of coding style and other things. Tcl had a bad reputation there (not because of me... they dropped Tcl before I started there in favour of Joy, then JavaScript and now Python) and besides me, there was only one co-worker who appearantly writes some small Tcl-Scripts to...

tcl application with tcl application

TCL web server running TCL Server pages (.tsp)
I have been using TCL server pages (running on tclhttpd) for over 10 years= for various things like database front-ends, Server side Windows managemen= t(tcl/vbscript(WMI) and Access), and recently a client side Smartphone port= al(tcl/javascript). I am curious if others are using TCL Server pages and f= or what purpose? For intranet usage I recently used tclhttpd to provide vnc (tightvnc &fvwm) sessions to legacy X11 applications, database interfaces, Excel/csv files and PDF documents on request. http://bu4.taipudex.com/pinyin.htm is a dictionary trial By the way http://w3tech...

wub and wibble an tcl-httpd, and running tcl powered websites
whats the latest? can wub or wibble handle e commerce? node and mojolicious are trumpeting about epoll based eventy stuff hasnt aolserver and naviserver bene doing this for long time? would postgresql 9.3 and new aolserver/naviserver be competitive with say nginx and php-fpm? concurrency performance wise? extra credit if you can show me a website pwoered by tcl I can blog on thanks guys keep up awesome work, wow skip lists and all kinda things in tcllib does this mean you could build a tcl database like mongodb or redis? just using tcl and channels betwene boxes? is there...

Web resources about - running other tcl from a tcl - comp.lang.tcl

Running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of locomotion in humans. For running in horses, see Horse gait . For locomotion in dogs, see Gait (dog) . For ...

Court Rules Chobani Must Halt Ads It Already Stopped Running
... rivals' use of some artificial ingredients in light Greek yogurts, a judge ordered Friday, but the company says it has already stopped running ...

Endless running meets football and hockey in these new Blocky games
... (pictured above), Blocky Football takes the basics of a well-known sport and combines them with the fast-paced action of endless running gaming. ...

DOD running short of smart bombs in ISIS campaign
... smart bombs have been dropped during the roughly 9,000 missions flown by US Air Force and Navy aircraft that the Department of Defense is running ...

Wasserman Schultz Running Scared In Her South Florida Lair
Debbie Wasserman Schultz doesn't need to appeal to hard-working Americans for her campaign funds. Her political career has been completely underwritten ...

Time is running out for Europe and the US to agree a new 'Safe Harbor' scheme to transfer private consumer ...
Time is running out for negotiators working on a new transatlantic data transfer scheme between the European Union and the US ahead of a Tuesday ...

This Ketchup Ad With Running Wiener Dogs Is the Most Majestic Thing You'll See All Day
Sure, this is a commercial for condiments but let's face it, we're only watching for the puppies. Maybe it's wrong to dress dogs up as food ...

EV Rebate Fund In British Columbia Is Running Dry
... the adoption of the technology — and thereby potentially reduce greenhouse gas emissions [&hellip EV Rebate Fund In British Columbia Is Running ...

First look: Microsoft Azure Stack hits the ground running
Microsoft's latest attempt to square the circle of on-premises IT and cloud services, Azure Stack brings what Microsoft describes as a "cloud ...

FBN's Melissa Francis Complains That Bill Clinton ‘Running Around In The White House Again’ Has ‘An Icky ...
... also noted favorably that Rand Paul had said that if Bill Clinton were a CEO, he would have been ostracized and fired. “Do we want him running ...