Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting - Invitation and Call for papers

Hello everyone,

sorry for being a bit late, but i hope people can be interested to
attend the Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting on May 26-27, 2006 in
Bergisch Gladbach, near Cologne (same place as last year).

Please take the opportunity to share your experiences with others, to
present your solution of special problems and to learn from each other.

It is also a nice experience to find real faces behind names you only
knew from comp.lang.tcl.

I have created a preliminary page in the wiki at
http://wiki.tcl.tk/13567, which will be updated every other week.

Hope to see you in may,

AxN

PS: Conference language will be english, to make it a real european
meeting, but many attendents speak other languages too, so do not fear
that you will not understand anything!
0
axn (6)

Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
Hello everyone, this is the second call for the Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting on May 26-27, 2006 in Bergisch Gladbach, near Cologne (same place as last year). Please take the opportunity to share your experiences with others, to present your solution of special problems and to learn from each other. It is also a nice experience to find real faces behind names you only knew from comp.lang.tcl. I have (finally) created a web page http://axn.atspace.org/tcl.html as well as a page in the wiki at http://wiki.tcl.tk/13567, which will be updated every other week. If you were a participant of earlier meetings, i would be very happy to hear from you, whether you can/will attend, or even if not! As feared earlier, we are facing a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem with talks and people attending them. I do see however TCL/TK as alive like never before, i think traffic in comp.lang.tcl has significantly increased in the last time! If you have friends and colleages who may be interested in attending the meeting, please forward this announcement to them. Hope to see you in may, AxN On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:48:36 +0200, AxN <axn@mail.atspace.org> wrote: >If you were a participant of earlier meetings, i would be very happy to >hear from you, whether you can/will attend, or even if not! >As feared earlier, we are facing a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem with >talks and people attending them. Hi, I hope the meeting will take place and plan to att...

Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
Hello everyone interested in TCL and willing to share code and ideas, the User Meeting will definitively take place on May 26./27. 2006! Details are updated every other day on http://axn.atspace.org/tcl.html. To the speakers and presenters of papers: Please send me your material (PDF, TCL-code, HTML-tree, Screenshots, other?) until monday, May 16th. I have the permission from ActiveState.com to include the complete distributions on the CD, and will also be happy to include other free material on the CD. Hope to see many of you in Bergisch Gladbach! Best regards, AxN ...

Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
Hello, the papers (PDF, english) of the meeting are now online at http://axn.dyndns.org I am testing a small machine as webserver, so traffic may be slow. Greetings, AxN On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:30:31 +0200, AxN <axn@mail.atspace.org> wrote: > >Hello, > >the papers (PDF, english) of the meeting are now online at > >http://axn.dyndns.org > >I am testing a small machine as webserver, so traffic may be slow. Hi, thanks for providing these. However there seems to be a small 'cut&paste' issue at the 'News' section: The first four links all point to the same (overview) page. Best regards Helmut Giese > The first four links all point to the same (overview) page. Well, they all referred to the same page, since they appeared over the time to show the updates on this page ... I have changed it to one line now, thanks! Regards, AxN ...

Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
Hello, the papers (PDF, english) of the meeting are now online at http://axn.dyndns.org I am testing a small machine as webserver, so traffic may be slow. Greetings, AxN ...

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting : Final call !
Hello ! This is the final call for the 7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting. As said previously, this meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France, 6-7 June 2008. You can still register on-line for the meeting and find all practical information (how to get there, accommodation, schedules, ...) at : http://www.eurotcl.org If you want to submit an abstract for a talk, please send email to the reviewers (see http://eurotcl.org/2008/commitee.html ) You can see accepted talks at : http://www.eurotcl.org/2008/abstract.html Come and join us !! ------------------------------------------------------ ...

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting - 2nd call
Hello ! This is the 2nd call for the 7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting. As said previously, this meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France, 6-7 June 2008. You can now register for the meeting , submit abstract and find all practical information (how to get there, accommodation, schedules, ...) at : http://www.eurotcl.org We are waiting for you !! Please fell free to contact the organizing commitee for any question/ remark/suggestion !! (see http://eurotcl.org/2008/commitee.html ) ------------------------------------------------------ ...

10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (Last call for registration)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. If you want to attend, register latest June, 16th at http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org/registration.html See http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org/program.html or http://wiki.tcl.tk/29301 for a list of already confirmed talks. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting
Hello ! This is the first announcement for the 7th European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting. This meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France. June 6-7 2008. This post is also a call for contributions. Titles and Abstracts of presentations can be posted on the conference web site: http://www.eurotcl.org (opening soon) More details to come soon !! --------------------------------------------------------- Hello Luc, That's good news. I will try to attend. Paul Luc Moulinier wrote: > Hello ! > > This is the first announcement for the 7th European Tcl/Tk Users > Meeting. > > This meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France. June 6-7 2008. > > This post is also a call for contributions. Titles and Abstracts of > presentations can be posted on the conference web site: > > http://www.eurotcl.org (opening soon) > > More details to come soon !! > > --------------------------------------------------------- > > Sounds very good. I'll try to attend too. Will the conference be held in english, french or mixed/translated? (I would be fine with english or multi-lingual, french only might be a bit hard to follow with my close to nonexisting french, but still interesting). Michael I guess English won't be a problem and should be the easiest way of linking all...since we are Scientists dealing with that everyday... the only problem would be if you want to get some beers... but that sentence I cou...

1st Call For Papers
22nd Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2015) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2015/ October 19 - 23, 2015 Comfort Suites Manassas 7350 Williamson Blvd, 20109 Manassas, Virginia, USA Important Dates: Abstracts and proposals due August 24, 2015 Notification to authors August 31, 2015 WIP and BOF reservations open July 27, 2015 Author materials due September 28, 2015 Tutorials Start October 19, 2015 Conference starts October 21, 2015 Email Contact: tclconference@googlegroups.com Submission of Summaries Tcl/Tk 201...

2nd Call For Papers for the 17th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2010)
[[ Important Changes: More information about registration at the hotel. Our location chair has organized special social activities, both geeky (FermiLab Tour) and cultured (Theatre). See below for more. ]] 17th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2010) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2010/ October 11 - 15, 2010 Hilton Suites/Conference Center Chicago/Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, USA Important Dates: Abstracts and proposals due August 1, 2010 Notification to authors August 15, 2010 WIP and BOF reservations open August 1, 2010 Author materials due October 1, 2010 Tutorials Start October 11, 2010 Conference starts October 13, 2010 Email Contact: tclconference@googlegroups.com Submission of Summaries Tcl/Tk 2010 will be held in Chicago/Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois USA from October 11 - 15, 2010. The program committee is asking for papers and presentation proposals from anyone using or developing with Tcl/Tk (and extensions). Past conferences have seen submissions covering a wide variety of topics including: * Scientific and engineering applications * Industrial controls * Distributed applications and Network Managment * Object oriented extensions to Tcl/Tk * New widgets for Tk * Simulation and application steering with Tcl/Tk * Tcl/Tk-centric operating environments * Tcl/Tk on small and embedded devices * Medical applications and visualization * Use of different programming paradigms in Tcl/Tk and pr...

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting ! Register now !!
Hello ! This is the 3rd call for the 7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting. As said previously, this meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France, 6-7 June 2008. You can now register on-line for the meeting , submit abstract and find all practical information (how to get there, accommodation, schedules, ...) at : http://www.eurotcl.org Closure date for abstract submission is May 5 !! We are waiting for you !! Please fell free to contact the organizing commitee for any question/ remark/suggestion !! (see http://eurotcl.org/2008/commitee.html ) ------------------------------------------------------ ...

Reminder: Register for the 12th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 12th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 12th and 13th of July in Munich. The registration for the meeting ends at June, 7th. Go to http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org for registration and more information. Kind regards, Arnulf and Paul @ TUGM ...

10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (Update information)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. Important updates: We are proud to welcome Richard Hipp on Saturday talking about Fossil. If you want to attend either the come-together and/or the social event, register latest June, 16th. More information is on the official site at http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

Reminder: Register for the 11th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 11th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 6th and 7th of July in Munich. The registration for the meeting ends at 1st of June. Go to http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org for registration and more information. Kind regards, Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

Announcement: 10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (EuroTcl 2012)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. The official site for the user meeting is http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. There is also a contact mail address: eurotcl@tcl3d.org Mark that date in your calendar. Stay tuned and and watch out for more information in the next days. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

Announcement: 11th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (EuroTcl 2013)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 11th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 6th and 7th of July in the heart of Munich. The official site for the user meeting is http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. Mark that date in your calendar. Stay tuned and and watch out for more information next year. Merry christmas and a happy, new year. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

ANNOUNCE: Registration for 10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting now possible
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. The registration is now possible at the official site for the user meeting at http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

[ANN] Registration open && 2nd Call For Papers
Hello comp.lang.tcl, fyi ... 22nd Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2015) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2015/ October 19 - 23, 2015 Comfort Suites Manassas 7350 Williamson Blvd, 20109 Manassas, Virginia, USA Important Dates: [[ Attention! Registration is open! Please have a look at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2015/register.html ]] Abstracts and proposals due August 24, 2015 Notification to authors August 31, 2015 WIP and BOF reservations open July 27, 2015 Author materials due September 28, 2015 Tutorials Start October 19, 2015 Co...

Save the date: 13th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Cologne (EuroTcl 2015)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) and Holger Jakobs proudly present the 13th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting, see http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org It will take place on the weekend of 20th and 21th of June 2015 in Cologne. Official registration will start on March, 1st 2015. Mark that date in your calendar. Best regards, Arnulf, Holger and Paul ...

Save the date: 14th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Eindhoven (EuroTcl 2016)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) and Jan Nijtmans proudly present the 14th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting, see http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org It will take place on the weekend of 25th and 26th of June 2016 in Eindhoven. Official registration will start on March, 1st 2016. Mark that date in your calendar. Best regards, Arnulf, Jan and Paul Dear Jan, dear Paul, great that you are caring about the ETCL conference ! For me, the date is quite difficult, I normally have a role in the street theater at this date but we will see.... My adm...

Save the date: 12th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (EuroTcl 2014)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 12th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting, see http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org It will take place on the weekend of 12th and 13th of July 2014 in the heart of Munich. Official registration will start on February, 1st 2014. Mark that date in your calendar. Best regards, Arnulf and Paul Am Samstag, 2. November 2013 20:47:54 UTC+1 schrieb Paul Obermeier: > It will take place on the weekend of 12th and 13th of July 2014 > in the heart of Munich. Brilliant date choice! See you there, Harald ...

I need to call some user init_proc before calling any Tcl or User Defined proc
Folks, I got stuck & Need your help !! In Tcl, is there a way to call some init_proc before calling any of the tcl or user defined procedures. (eg) init.tcl ********* proc init_proc { } { # Reset here all the global variable " puts " name of the current running proc: " puts " timestamp " ... ... } In xyz.tcl ----------- proc xyz { } { puts " xyz " } In main.tcl ------------ puts " Execting the procedures ..." source init.tcl source xyz.tcl xyz In the above example (main.tcl), is there a way that when i...

17th annual TCL/TK conference & call for papers
From http://tcl.tk/community/tcl2010/ Announcing the 17h Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2010), sponsored by The Tcl Association, with help from: Noumena Corporation, SR Technology, Buonacorsi Foundation, Mentor Graphics, and ActiveState. Call for papers info: http://tcl.tk/community/tcl2010/cfp.html I'm not part of the conference, but when they wrote to me to invite me to submit a paper, I told them I'd pass the info along. be gro0vy, tony -- http://www.baldwinsoftware.com ...

Web resources about - Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting - Invitation and Call for papers - comp.lang.tcl

Women's National Invitation Tournament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Women's National Invitation Tournament (WNIT) is a women's college national basketball tournament with a preseason and postseason version ...

Facebook Testing Notifications For When Users Decline Event Invitations
Facebook may not have a dislike button , but the social network is apparently testing a different type of rejection when it comes to events . ...

Facebook Adds Another Way for Users to Share Pages with Friends: Invitations
... to share Pages with friends. The new “Suggest to Friends” link directly underneath the profile picture now allows users to send Page invitations ...

An invitation to #ComedyFest
This week Twitter is turning into a comedy club, and you’ve got the best seats in the house, all for the price of free. We’re not saying that ...

InstaLogo Logo Creator - Graphics maker for logos, flyer, poster & invitation design on the App Store ...
Get InstaLogo Logo Creator - Graphics maker for logos, flyer, poster & invitation design on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Invitation
The photo I used for our invitation to the bakery 20 year anniversary.

YouTube - The Breakpoint 2009 Invitation (mfx - Everything is Under Control)
Hochgeladen am 23.02.2009 mfx - Everything is Under Control The Breakpoint 2009 Invitation http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=52647 10.04.2009 ...

Wallaby coach Michael Cheika's invitation to Super coaches triggers new vision for rugby
Michael Cheika has triggered calls for Australian rugby to be run under a federated system by inviting a number of Super Rugby coaches on the ...

Iran ignores invitation to discuss refugees at Jakarta meeting of ministers
Iran, the country responsible for the bulk of Australia's recent influx of boat arrivals, has snubbed a meeting of ministers and diplomats in ...

Apple sends out invitations to October 23 event, believed to be iPad mini launch
APPLE is sending out invitations to reporters for an event next Wednesday AEDT, where it's expected to announce the release of a smaller iPad. ...