f



Tcl 8.6 & IncrTcl...

Hi all,

It seems that Tcl 8.6 & Itcl do not cooperate any more, so I am puzzled 
whether applications that use Itcl are upgradable to Tcl 8.6 :-(

A few months ago I have posted a few stack traces of tclsh crashing, 
despite the fact that I couldn't get a simple script to reproduce the 
problem. I just tested ActiveTcl 8.6.b2 and the bug is still there.

But today I got a different crash:

set WubHome    E:/Tcl/wub/Wub
lappend auto_path $WubHome
package require Itcl    ;# Itcl adds object-oriented facilities to Tcl.
package require Site    ;# The Wub HTTP server package.
package require Nub     ;# Thw Wub Domains package.

itcl::class BlogProcessor {

   proc / {r args} {
     set content [Html::dict2json $r]
     dict set r -content $content
     dict set r  content-type x-text/html-fragment
     return $r
   };# /

};# class BlogProcessor

Site init home $WubHome ini site.ini
# Register domains...
Nub domain /blog/ Direct namespace BlogProcessor
# Start Site Server(s)
Site start

I know that I tried to use an Itcl namespace as a normal namespace (i.e. 
as expected by "Nub domain", but again tclsh crashes instead of 
returning an error.

So, if we have to drop Itcl, what is the OO extension of nowadays?

George
0
petasis (1405)
10/26/2009 3:10:04 PM
comp.lang.tcl 23428 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

4 Replies
439 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 36

Georgios Petasis wrote:
> A few months ago I have posted a few stack traces of tclsh crashing, 
> despite the fact that I couldn't get a simple script to reproduce the 
> problem. I just tested ActiveTcl 8.6.b2 and the bug is still there.

Sounds like you should feed this back to ActiveState.

....

> So, if we have to drop Itcl, what is the OO extension of nowadays?

Did you try any of the Itcl 4.0b ?  There's a new one taking shape
as well.

DGP
0
dgp2341 (685)
10/26/2009 3:22:40 PM
On Oct 26, 11:10=A0am, Georgios Petasis <peta...@iit.demokritos.gr>
wrote:

> But today I got a different crash:

>
> So, if we have to drop Itcl, what is the OO extension of nowadays?

In the original posting, I see use of tcl, itcl, and 2 wub extensions.
Are you certain that you are not running into a problem in the wub
extensions that are not compatible with either the 8.6 beta tcl or the
8.6 itcl ?

Certainly the itcl test suite runs to completion during the test step
of building tcl 8.6. So it seems as if some amount of itcl works with
tcl 8.6. Given that the itcl core is first going to be distributed
with tcl 8.6, fulfilling TIP # 50 < http://tip.tcl.tk/50 >. That would
imply that it is going to be given attention comperable to other items
bundled into the tcl source distribution.

So it seems like the answer to your question is "There should be no
need to drop Itcl - only to report bugs to the incident tracker -
preferably with small coherent examples of the issue."

While your example above is certainly small, it does include two
extensions which could contribute to the issue. A small example using
no extensions outside of the tcl distribution would be even better, as
the maintainers would not have to debug through someone else's code to
figure out where the issue is occurring.

0
lvirden (1938)
10/26/2009 3:26:46 PM
O/H Donald G Porter ������:
> Georgios Petasis wrote:
>> A few months ago I have posted a few stack traces of tclsh crashing, 
>> despite the fact that I couldn't get a simple script to reproduce the 
>> problem. I just tested ActiveTcl 8.6.b2 and the bug is still there.
> 
> Sounds like you should feed this back to ActiveState.

It is a Tcl bug. It happened also in the debug build I compiled my self, 
  even with itcl 4.0...
> 
> ...
> 
>> So, if we have to drop Itcl, what is the OO extension of nowadays?
> 
> Did you try any of the Itcl 4.0b ?  There's a new one taking shape
> as well.
> 
> DGP

Yes I tried. It sill crashes...

George
0
petasis (1405)
10/26/2009 4:57:23 PM
O/H Larry W. Virden έγραψε:
> On Oct 26, 11:10 am, Georgios Petasis <peta...@iit.demokritos.gr>
> wrote:
> 
>> But today I got a different crash:
> 
>> So, if we have to drop Itcl, what is the OO extension of nowadays?
> 
> In the original posting, I see use of tcl, itcl, and 2 wub extensions.
> Are you certain that you are not running into a problem in the wub
> extensions that are not compatible with either the 8.6 beta tcl or the
> 8.6 itcl ?

Both wub extensions are Tcl-only. The fact that tclsh crashes, suggests 
that at least a check is missing somewhere...

> 
> Certainly the itcl test suite runs to completion during the test step
> of building tcl 8.6. So it seems as if some amount of itcl works with
> tcl 8.6. Given that the itcl core is first going to be distributed
> with tcl 8.6, fulfilling TIP # 50 < http://tip.tcl.tk/50 >. That would
> imply that it is going to be given attention comperable to other items
> bundled into the tcl source distribution.

Yes, some basic parts seem to work. But crashes are frequent in my 
applications...

> 
> So it seems like the answer to your question is "There should be no
> need to drop Itcl - only to report bugs to the incident tracker -
> preferably with small coherent examples of the issue."
> 
> While your example above is certainly small, it does include two
> extensions which could contribute to the issue. A small example using
> no extensions outside of the tcl distribution would be even better, as
> the maintainers would not have to debug through someone else's code to
> figure out where the issue is occurring.
> 

What happens if the scripts cannot be made smaller?

George
0
petasis (1405)
10/26/2009 5:02:44 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Tcl 8.6, ActiveTcl 8.6 & linux Fedora 16 (64 bit)...
Hi all, Just a quick note about installing ActiveTcl 8.6 under Fedora 16, 64 bit. Downloading ActiveTcl 8.6 and trying to run the installer, fails. The reason is that libXss.so, is missing from the system, and Tk seems to need this. The problem can be "resolved" by installing the package "libXScrnSaver". But there is no such package for Fedora 16, and (thankfully) the package gets installed from Fedora 15. Maybe this is a "sign" that libXss.so will disappear in the (near?) future... George PS: Also the mysql TDBC driver crashes, as the shared library has evolved to version 18 (and the sources try to load versions 15 & 16). Changing the sources to also load .18 fixes the problem. (But I would prefer an error message than a core dump...) ...

Bug789040 came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5.
Dear All, Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. Chengye Mao http://www.geocities.com/~chengye Chengye Mao wrote: > Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. > But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users > should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl > 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. Have you i...

Tcl 8.5 & Vim's Tcl interface
[Pardon the leading period, but I'm hoping the indenting is preserved to make reading easier] .. I wanted Vim on windows (x64) that was compiled with Vim's .. Tcl interface. All went fairly well, I was able to build .. Vim using window's SDK command line compiler for x64, and I .. linked against ActiveState's Tcl 8.5.11.0 for x64 using .. tclstub85.lib to allow dynamic loading of the Tcl DLL. .. .. [As an aside, I'm hoping to convince Vim's maintainer to .. build the release version of Vim containing support for all .. the language interfaces since only an error message would .. occur if the respective DLL was not found. It appears that .. the Vim maintainer last checked building against 8.4] .. .. The Tcl interface works for a simple ":tcl puts Hello" but .. when I tried anything more I get the error: .. .. wrong # args: should be "catch command ?varName?" .. .. This is because Vim creates a replacement "catch" command .. (I've attached the relevant code below. As the comments .. state, Vim needs to prevent exit() being called by Tcl. Tcl .. 8.5 has introduced a new "catch" command that takes an .. additional argument, and somewhere -- either the Tcl .. library or tcl85.dll -- uses catch with four arguments. I .. don't have 8.5's source but I see that auto.tcl, clock.tcl, .. init.tcl, (I stopped looking) all use the four-argument catch. .. .. So here's my question: what's the best way this...

Tcl 8.4.x & tcl-dp 4.0.x
Has anyone built tcl-dp 4.0.x on windows against Tcl 8.4.x ? Is it possible to get the windows dll and the source code with modifications? ...

Regular expressions, compilation & tcl 8.6...
Hi all, Has anything changed noticeably in the cache Tcl uses for caching regular expressions? I tried to verify a large set (thousands) of small & simple regular expressions, with "regexp $one {}" and Tcl resulted in occupying 800MB or RAM. Is this expected? (I remembered that the last N expression compilations were kept in memory...) George set patterns [<return a list of regexp patterns>] ## Ensure all patterns are valid! foreach one $patterns { if {[catch {regexp $one {}} error]} { error "Invalid pattern: $one\n$error" } } On Nov 12, 1:21=A0am, Georgios Petasis <peta...@iit.demokritos.gr> wrote: > Hi all, > > Has anything changed noticeably in the cache Tcl uses for caching > regular expressions? > > I tried to verify a large set (thousands) of small & simple regular > expressions, with "regexp $one {}" and Tcl resulted in occupying 800MB > or RAM. Is this expected? > > (I remembered that the last N expression compilations were kept in > memory...) > > George > > set patterns [<return a list of regexp patterns>] > ## Ensure all patterns are valid! > foreach one $patterns { > =A0 =A0if {[catch {regexp $one {}} error]} { > =A0 =A0 =A0error "Invalid pattern: $one\n$error" > =A0 =A0} I don't know of a specific cache in the RE engine; however there's the Tcl_Obj internal rep which plays the same role. Since the compiled aut...

Binary reader speed comparison
I have a fairly simple binary reader proc that exhibits massive speed differences between Tcl 8.5.8 and Tcl8.6b1.1. Here's the proc: proc readFormatted {filename} { set fd [ open $filename r ] fconfigure $fd -encoding binary -translation binary binary scan [ read $fd 2 ] cc type nextlen if {$type != 75} { return -error "File is not in the expected format" } while {![append buffer [read $fd $nextlen] ; eof $fd]} { binary scan [read $fd 2] cc lastlen nextlen # convert to unsigned value set nextlen ...

can you run e commerce site using just tcl 8.6.2 and a pure tcl webserver?
and have decent performance? ...

Tcl OO mixins and inheritence behaviour change from version 8.6.2 to version 8.6.3
Hi, it seems that implementation of object oriented functionality in tcl8.6.3 changed in a away that breaks my existing code. My test code looks like this: oo::class create MixinClass { method helloWorld {args} { puts "[self class]" catch { next } } } oo::class create BaseClass { mixin MixinClass method helloWorld {args} { puts "[self class]" catch { next } } } oo::class create TargetClass { superclass BaseClass method helloWorld {args} { puts "[self class]" catch { next } } }...

regsub in tcl 8.5 and 8.6
parse this row set a "123(qwe)" in tcl 8.6 # regsub -all "\\(.*" $a "" 123qwe) in tcl 8.5 # regsub -all "\\(.*" $a "" 123 What to do ? Thank you for the report. Confirmed with 8.5.16 and 8.6.2 Aparently, 8.6 is not as greedy as 8.5. I don't know if this is a bug or a feature. Could you please register a bug report at: core.tcl.tk/tcl -> Login as anonymous -> New ticket The most important people don't read clt but read bug reports... Thank you, Harald 0L/QvtC90LXQtNC10LvRjNC90LjQuiwgOCDRgdC10L3RgtG...

TCL is not thread safer in TCL 8.3 or 8.4... Any plans to fix this?
It is a shame that I can't upgrade one of my applications due to this problem, though the memory leaks also intorduced in 8.3 and 8.4 are problem as well. :( I have a process that spawn a configurable number of thread with a TCL intrepeter in each one. The interps are isolated and do not communicate or share anything withe each other. Each thread is a rule processor that is handed TCL scripts based on what events occurs within a multi process enviroment rnaing across the whole itnerprize... Works great with TCL 8.2, not a single problem... But with TCL 8.3 and TCL 8.4 we get quite a f...

Tcl 8.6
Hi folks! Funny question, but when Tcl 8.6 will finally released? On 5/10/11 9:24 AM, Alexander Nusov wrote: > Hi folks! > > Funny question, but when Tcl 8.6 will finally released? Tcl release are kind of like hush puppies -- they come out when they are done. -- +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Gerald W. Lester, President, KNG Consulting LLC | | Email: Gerald.Lester@kng-consulting.net | +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ On May 10, 10:24=A0am, Alexander Nusov <alexander.nu...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi folks! > > Funny question, but when Tcl 8.6 will finally released? Unfortunately, it appears to me that all previous attempts to establish a date seem to have been unsuccessful. The more of the outstanding serious bugs that get resolved before the release date, the better, right? ...

Compatibility issues of Tcl/Tk 8.6 with windows 8...
Hi all, I am facing a strange compatibility issue between tcl/tk 8.6 and the windows 8 (at least the 64 bit version) operating system. The problem as observed from the user point of view is a general "sluggishness", the application is slow and painful to use. Timing various actions, I have found that there are unexplained delays from 1,5 to 3 seconds inserted between successive tcl commands, most around calling tcloo methods from outside the object. For example, I have a tcloo class, which builds some part of a GUI. From inside a method, I create a button: ttk::button $client_area.annotate -textvariable [my msgVar Annotate] \ -command "puts \"[clock format [clock seconds]]\" ; [self] onAnnotate" This class has an "onAnnotate" method (which the button command calls): method onAnnotate {} { puts "[clock format [clock seconds]]: =============== onAnnotate" ... } When I run the application, there is *always* a time delay of 1-3 seconds inserted between the first puts statement, and the second puts, which is the first command of method onAnnotate: Mon May 27 19:56:59 EEST 2013 Mon May 27 19:58:22 EEST 2013: =============== onAnnotate Mon May 27 19:56:59 EEST 2013 Mon May 27 19:58:54 EEST 2013: =============== onAnnotate However, this happens when I run the application under windows 8. Under windows 7, I don't see this delay, everything is much much faster ...

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4
Hi, I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. I looked at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-source/3.4.1/ But only itcl seems to be there. And the CVS doesn't have the 3.4.1 tag. Do you know where I can get incr Tk and hopefully a corresponding iwidgets? Thanks, Andres On 5 Okt., 11:16, Andres Garcia <tclc...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. > > I looked at: > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-sou... > > But only itcl seems to be there. And the CVS doesn't have the 3.4.1 > tag. There is no tag for this version. But you can use a date. cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@incrtcl.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/incrtcl -z3 co -P -D 2010-10-28 incrTcl > > Do you know where I can get incr Tk and hopefully a corresponding > iwidgets? Itk is inside itcl sources. cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@incrtcl.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/incrtcl -z3 co -P -D 2010-10-28 iwidgets HTH rene Thanks. Andres >> I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. >> >> I looked at: >> >> http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-sou... >> >> But only itcl seems to be there. And the CVS doesn't have the 3.4.1 >> tag. The released sources for Itcl 3.4.1 were not developed in SF CVS. SF CVS got abandoned during the January...

'lrange' differences in tcl 8.4 and 8.6
Hi, lrange works differently in tcl versions 8.4 and 8.6, if the output has only #. % info patch 8.4.13 % % set test {a "#"} a "#" % set testme [lrange $test 1 end] # % info patch 8.6.1 % set test2 {a "#"} a "#" % set testme [lrange $test2 1 end] {#} Is this an intentional change ? Most of our regression scripts are failing after upgrade to 8.6.1, as the regular expressions don't match, as lrange was earlier returning #, but after upgrade {#} Regards, Lucky Lucky Y <ylucki@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, >...

tcl 8.6.4
Hi, Using 8.3.0, compiled on AIX 6.1 with no problems. It compiles with the xlc= compiler. But when I try to build tcl 8.6.4, I notice some changes. Configure uses xl= c_r rather than xlc. But the difference that causes a problem is setting TC= L_LIBRARY snd TCL_PACKAGE_PATH.tclUnixInit.c is the only file that uses the= se extra variables in make and I get the following errors. xlcwrapper_r -c -DNDEBUG -O -DBUILD_tcl -I"." -I/tmp/xxxxxx/tcl8.6.4/un= ix -I/tmp/xxxxxx/tcl8.6.4/generic -I/tmp/xxxxxx/tcl8.6.4/libtommath -DPACK= AGE_NAME=3D\"tcl\" -DPACKAGE_TARN...

[ANN] Registration open && 2nd Call For Papers
Hello comp.lang.tcl, fyi ... 22nd Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2015) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2015/ October 19 - 23, 2015 Comfort Suites Manassas 7350 Williamson Blvd, 20109 Manassas, Virginia, USA Important Dates: [[ Attention! Registration is open! Please have a look at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2015/register.html ]] Abstracts and proposals due August 24, 2015 Notification to authors August 31, 2015 WIP and BOF reservations open July 27, 2015 Author materials due September 28, 2015 Tutorials Start October 19, 2015 Co...

difference between tcl 8.4.2 & 8.4.4
% exec $env(COMSPEC) /c net config This command now fails on Tcl 8.4.4 What can I do instead? to run with either version of tcl and windows 98. "couldn't execute "C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM": no such file or directory" Running on Win 98. Win XP is ok. Peter Campbell wrote: > % exec $env(COMSPEC) /c net config > > This command now fails on Tcl 8.4.4 > What can I do instead? to run with either version of tcl and windows 98. > > "couldn't execute "C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM": no such file or directory" > > Running on Win 98...

Tcl SOAP
OK - Believe it or not, I have a "requirement" to use SOAP! The last time I worked with this, it did not work at all. So the following quesitons come to mind: Has it improved any - and it is working on Tcl 8.4.1 or later? Anyone using it for connecting to Web Services? Anyone using it to provide Web Services? I will immediately need to connect to a Web Service using SOAP (this is the "only" option), and then later provide Web Services via Apache (1.3 likely, but will migrate to 2.0x if necessary). Any guidance or suggestions would be most welcomed! Dave In article <e45f1db4.0405281105.8d1b86e@posting.google.com>, Dave Bigelow <davidhbigelow@simplifiedlogic.com> wrote: >OK - > >Believe it or not, I have a "requirement" to use SOAP! > >The last time I worked with this, it did not work at all. So the >following quesitons come to mind: > >Has it improved any - and it is working on Tcl 8.4.1 or later? >Anyone using it for connecting to Web Services? >Anyone using it to provide Web Services? > >I will immediately need to connect to a Web Service using SOAP (this >is the "only" option), and then later provide Web Services via Apache >(1.3 likely, but will migrate to 2.0x if necessary). > >Any guidance or suggestions would be most welcomed! > >Dave Short answer: yes. What does "immediately" mean to you? What platforms interest you? I'm working with t...

tcl-gaul: Genetic Algorithms for Tcl. (Tcl package)
This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-gaul Tcl-gaul is a Tcl extension for genetic/evolutionary algorithm processing.It relies on the GAUL library: http://gaul.sourceforge.net/ * A genetic algorithm (GA) is a search technique used in computing to find exact or approximate solutions to optimization and search problems. Genetic algorithms are categorized as global search heuristics. They are a particular class of evolutionary algorithms that use techniques inspired by evolutionary biology such as inheritance, mutation, selection, and crossover. For an introduction to genetic algorithms visit: http://gaul.sourceforge.net/intro.html Platform: Linux (GAUL library dependency) Home page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl-gaul/ Man page: http://tcl-gaul.sourceforge.net/ Author: Alexandros Stergiakis alsterg ...

tcl-pam: PAM authentication for Tcl (Tcl package)
This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-pam Tcl-pam is a Tcl interface to the PAM* service of Linux. It provides a Tcl package that allows Tcl scripts to use PAM to authenticate users and programs. It relies on linux-pam library: http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/ * PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules): A mechanism to integrate multiple low−level authentication schemes into a high−level application programming interface (API). This enables programs that rely on authentication to be written independently of the underlying authentication scheme. Platform: Linux Home page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl-pam/ Man page: http://tcl-pam.sourceforge.net/ Author: Alexandros Stergiakis alsterg ...

Tcl 8.6.0
I recall a recent posting about the time of the conference asking about release plans for 8.6. I further recall a response along the lines of "I don't really know, everyone who does is away in Portland". I guess TPTB are back now. What are the plans for release of Tcl 8.6, and in particular ActiveTcl 8.6? I have developed some code on the betas using TDBC and would like to roll it out in the next month. If the releases aren't imminent, I need to make alternative plans. Thanks, Alan On 15 Oct, 01:57, Alan Grunwald <alan-clt-pos...@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote: > What are the plans for release of Tcl 8.6, and in particular ActiveTcl > 8.6? I have developed some code on the betas using TDBC and would like > to roll it out in the next month. If the releases aren't imminent, I > need to make alternative plans. The current plan as I understand it: 1. Push out Tcl 8.5.8. This is virtually on us already. 2. Push out Tcl 8.6b2. There's been quite a lot of stuff gone in since 8.6b1 and despite the good testing by many people against the HEAD which convinces us that we're in pretty good order, we want a release so that we can get more eyeballs to help out. 3. Push out Tcl 8.6b3 *or* 8.6.0. This depends on the number of changes that happen after 8.6b2; as far as I'm aware, there's only one really important one likely (which will enable bundling of TDBC drivers with Tcl; the scope of this one is nicely limited too, by wh...

Books about Tcl 8.6
Is there a book about Tcl 8.6 upcoming? Or which of http://wiki.tcl.tk/57 is best suited to cover the features of new http://tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.6.html? I prefer a positive response to the first question (because it is not asking for opinion). Otherwise I prefer pure Tcl over Tk. Thanks, Martin Dear Martin, I am not aware of any professional book for Tcl/Tk 8.6. Even for Tcl/Tk 8.6, there is not to much: BOOK Tcl 8.5 Network Programming (I like this one) and I heard that the Osterhout book was updated 8.5, but I don't know: https://www.packtpub.com/networking-...

"::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msgcat 1.4" caused by replacing Tcl 8.4.1 with 8.5.7
In the blog http://planet.larrythecow.org/archives/2009-07-26.html "The Twouble with Tcl" Iain Buchanan shows that redefining OPEN proc leads to the errors similar to what I am getting - when I replaced Tcl 8.4.1 with Tcl 8.5.7. In my case I don't know the exact root cause though ... Any ideas how I should proceed with debugging this issue ? Thanks, Alex tclsh c:/Tornado/host/resource/hutils/tcl/makeSymTbl.tcl ppc tmp.o symTbl.c invalid command name "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler" while executing "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msg...

Tcl/Tk 8.6.3, Itcl 4.0.2, sqlite 3.8.7 Release Candidates
Release candidate downloads of the 8.6.3 releases of Tcl and Tk, Itcl 4.0.2, and sqlite 3.8.7 may now be found at https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.3/ The actual releases of these files should come on October 29. Until then, enjoy this advance preview, and if you find anything catastrophically wrong with them, please inform me so we can fix the problem before the true release. -- | Don Porter Applied and Computational Mathematics Division | | donald.porter@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory | | http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/...

Web resources about - Tcl 8.6 & IncrTcl... - comp.lang.tcl

Resources last updated: 3/13/2016 11:13:18 AM