This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-fann
Tcl-fann enables artificial neural networks processing in Tcl. It is
using the FANN (Fast Artificial Neural Networks) library underneath.
* Fully, sparse and shortcut type connected multi-layer networks.
* Backpropagation training (RPROP, Quickprop, Batch, Incremental)
* Evolving topology training which dynamically builds and trains the
* Versatile (possible to adjust many parameters and features on-the-fly)
* Several different activation functions implemented (including
stepwise linear functions for that extra bit of speed)
* Saving and loading of entire ANNs
* Cross-platform (linux/unix & MS Windows (not tested))
* Tcl 8.5 or greater.
* FANN Library (http://leenissen.dk/fann/) Version 2.2.0 or greater.
Platform: Linux/Unix & MS Windows
Home page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl-fann/
Man page: http://tcl-fann.sourceforge.net/
Author: Alexandros Stergiakis