Tcl file from .txt file

Hi,

I have a excel file. I need to change the excel file in to tcl file. I did =
change the excel file in to txt file. but unable to change the txt file in =
to tcl file. let me know any idea to change the txt file in to tcl file or =
directly from the excel file in to tcl file.=20
your help is much more appreciated.
thank you.
0
yenilsuwal

On 11/14/14, 1:30 PM, yenilsuwal@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a excel file. I need to change the excel file in to tcl file. I did change the excel file in to txt file. but unable to change the txt file in to tcl file. let me know any idea to change the txt file in to tcl file or directly from the excel file in to tcl file.
> your help is much more appreciated.
> thank you.

If it is really a text file -- then just change the extension.

| Gerald W. Lester, President, KNG Consulting LLC                        |
| Email: Gerald.Lester@kng-consulting.net                                |
Gerald
11/14/2014 7:47:57 PM
Am 14.11.14 20:30, schrieb yenilsuwal@gmail.com:
> I have a excel file. I need to change the excel file in to tcl file.

That makes no sense. Excel and Tcl are filetypes/programs with very
different purpose. Excel is a spreadsheet, you enter data into a table,
maybe some formula to compute the value of a cell from others. Tcl is a
general-purpose programming language, you write instructions which the
computer executes in sequence. How are these two related? Unless you
talk about Excel/VBA, the BASIC that lives inside Excel - this is
somewhat similar to Tcl. But a typical Excel file - a bunch of numbers -
does not have much in common with a Tcl program.

Christian

0
Christian

Sourcing a TCL file from within a tcl file
I am a newbie which I am sure I don't need to state :) I am trying to create a variable with a TCL file that will source another tcl file when I type the variable name something like this if I enter A through my keyboard then source a.tcl Can someone show me how to do this thanks guy On Dec 10, 1:15=A0pm, guy <gcoletta2...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am a newbie which I am sure I don't need to state :) > > I am trying to create a variable with a TCL file that will source > another tcl file when I type the variable name > > something like this > > if I e...

Mex FIles, TCL Files, amd Simulink.
Hi, Everyone. I'm new at Matlab & Simulink, and although I've been making pretty good progress, I find myself rather stuck. I am writing a bit of C code to determine the time between too events: When event one happens, I record the current time in the state vactor, and when event 2 happends, I record the divverence in the state vator. My output is simply the difference. I have been trying to use the S-Function builder, but it doesn't seem to like ssGetT(S), where S is the SimStruct thingy - I don't know hot to get it passed into the Builder routine. So what I ha...

How to do data parsing from library file to tcl file?
Hi I have to copy some data from a library file and use it in a tcl command. Can some one tell me how to do that? I am new to tcl so finding it hard. On 07/01/2013 02:53 PM, Paromita Banerjee wrote: > Hi I have to copy some data from a library file and use it in a tcl command. Can some one tell me how to do that? I am new to tcl so finding it hard. Please explain what the phrase "library file" means to you. An example might be helpful. -- | Don Porter Applied and Computational Mathematics Division | | donald.porter@nist.gov Information Technol...

"no such file or directory" when executing tcl file
Hi, new to TCL and hitting a road bump right out the gate. I just installed ActiveTcl 8.5 on my Windows XP SP2 machine. I made the following script and saved it as test.tcl: #!/usr/local/bin/tclsh puts stdout {Hello, Patrick!} When in the TCL command prompt, I type test.tcl and it gives me the error "couldn't execute ".\test.tcl": no such file or directory". I am in the correct directory so I'm pretty lost as to why it is saying this. Here are my exact steps: <open command prompt> H:\workspaces\tcl>tclsh85 % dir Volume in drive H is Data Volume Serial ...

How to write tcl generated xml file into a new file
Hi, I have generated a xml file using xmlgen. After running the tcl script the ouput is displayed on the terminal . I want to take the terminal output into a xml file. Any Suggestion ???/ Thanks Ranjan On Nov 25, 12:46=A0pm, gyana behera <ranjan....@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have generated a xml file using xmlgen. > After running the tcl script the ouput is displayed on the terminal . > I want to take the terminal output into a xml file. > > Any Suggestion ???/ > > Thanks > Ranjan Either redirect the output of the script to the xml-file. (xmlgen &g...

Dose there any tcl script to translate an file with embedded tcl
Hi I need to generate some big file, but there are rules for generate these files Ex . ============================== Start input a [0] wire input a [1] wire .. .. .. .. input a [1000] wire End ================================= Dose there any tcl script can help to translate a file with embedded tcl script into a new file For example this is a source file ======================== Start * set i 0 * for { set i 0 } { $i < 1000 } { incr i } { * puts input a [$i] wire * } End ========================== After Translate ======================= Start input a [0] wire input a [1] wire .. .. ...

[Tcl] file copy does not "touch" file. Why?
In a situation, when both source and destination files exist, file copy (with -force of course) does not update the last modification time of the destination file. This "feature" has a strong impact on cooperation with 'make'. Is that really intended? I have to do 'touch' externally to make it correct. The external "cp" command on unix does touch the destination file. -- // _ ___ Michal "Sektor" Malecki <sektor(whirl)kis.p.lodz.pl> \\ L_ |/ `| /^\ ,() <ethourhs(O)gmail.com> // \_ |\ \/ \_/ /\ C++...

How to create log file and command journal files for a TCL session
I am using TCL as the command language for my C++ application. How do I add the following? 1. Command journal file that records all TCL commands that the user issues during the session. The purpose of this file is to allow someone to reproduce the same command sequence at a later time. 2. Log file that contains everything that was displayed to the user by my application, as well as by TCL. In other words, everything that was output to stdout and stderr. I can imagine how to do this with a redirect, but I wonder if there is something more straightforward. Thank you for your help with on...

file.exe file generation from file.m file
How to generate application (*.exe) file from *.m file, which has lots of graphics. Program was written for image watermarking by using image processing toolbox. I want to send this program some where else but with out sowing the program codes. By this *.exe no need to use matlab6.5 platform. Also tell me How to generate *.p file from *.m file Which is hide the code to user but for run this program need matlab6.5 Please give me some idea about it. it is very urgent for me. I will be very great full to you "Biswajit Kar" <hibiswajitkar@rediffmail.com> wrote in message ne...

tcl-inotify: File & directory level notifications for Tcl. (extension)
This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-inotify. Tcl-inotify is a Tcl interface to the linux kernel's inotify* service. It provides a Tcl package that enables Tcl scripts to monitor the file system changes at a file and directory level. A large number of file/directory actions can be monitored. A proc is executed asynchronously to notify for changes. * inotify is a Linux kernel subsystem that provides file system event notifications. It was written by John McCutchan with help from Robert Love and later Amy Griffis to replace dnotify. It was included in the ma...

How to capture the output from TCL prompt and save it to a file on Linux file system.
Hello All, I login to TCL prompt and run a simple query which lists few rows. I want to capture those rows and save it to a file on file system. I am working on a Sun Solaris ver. 5.9. Here is the sample query that i run from TCL prompt: >SELECT DISTINCT CATEGORY FROM DS_JOBS; And the Resultant set looks like this: Category............ ABC\ACEIQ\JOBS\C UST_SPCLTY ABC\ACEIQ\JOBS\C UST_SPC SSHIP\SEQ PLIC\CNTRL Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks Vini On Mar 22, 7:26=A0pm, Vini <vinay.renukun...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello All, > > I login to TCL prompt and run a si...

Creating a TCL Channel from a C FILE* giving strange file handles
Hey Everybody! Having a problem with the Tcl C Library calls I cant seem to= figure out. I'm trying to create a channel from opened FILE *, and use it = in a TCL script that sources the module. So, what I am running so far is: =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D int openCFileCmd(ClientData clientData,=20 Tcl_Interp *interp, int objc, Tcl_Obj *CONST o= bjv[])=20 ...

wrong file size when saving an sqlite blob to a file using tcl
Hello Group, I hope you can give me some pointers in solving the next problem: Using a tcl script, I read an MSAccess mdb file into a tcl variable (using [fconfigure $f -translation binary] and [read]). Then I inserted the data in an sqlite blob field. (using an sql insert statement and tdbc::sqlite3). I retrieved the mdb back to the file system using two methods: (1) saving the blob using an option in SQLlite Manager (http://code.google.com/p/sqlite-manager/) (2) using tcl: set outfh [open C:/testmdb.mdb w+] fconfigure $outfh -translation binary $db_n...

TCL/PHP/XML problem: I need to convert an XML file into a TCL list
My TCL proc, XML_GET_ALL_ELEMENT_ATTRS, is supposed to convert an XML file into a TCL list as follows: attr1 {val1} attr2 {val2} ... attrN {valN} This is the TCL code that does this: [TCL] set contents [read $fileID [file size ${fileName}.xml]]; close $fileID if {![string equal $switch -body]} { # ONLY DO THIS IF THE XML CONTENTS CONTAIN NO BODY - WILL UPGRADE AT A LATER DATE 11/24/2006 - PHIL global serverName if {![info exists serverName]} { global env source ./cgi_globals.tcl global serverName } if {[string length [info procs {URL_ENCODE}]] == 0} { source...

Web resources about - Tcl file from .txt file - comp.lang.tcl

File:Commons-logo.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This image, or parts of it, is an official logo or design used by Wikimedia Foundation or by one of its projects. It is copyrighted by the Wikimedia ...

Computer file - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A computer file is a resource for storing information, which is available to a computer program and is usually based on some kind of durable ...

From The Career Files: You’ll Leave The Law With These 99 Tips
Our true self is not to be unhappy. Our true self is to be happy and full of self worth using our skills and strengths to add value to others. ...

San Francisco’s largest taxi firm files for bankruptcy protection, owes over $20M
(credit: Andrea Vallejos ) As expected , San Francisco’s largest traditional taxi company has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection , court ...

Arista Drops 7% as it Files Antitrust Suit Against Cisco; Claims 'CLI' is 'Open Standard'
Arista Drops 7% as it Files Antitrust Suit Against Cisco; Claims 'CLI' is 'Open Standard' Barron's (blog) Shares of networking equipment firm ...

EFF files in the Federal Appeals Court against tracking phone activity
... in court and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is at the forefront of this battle. Today the organization announces it has filed an ...

AHF files complaint against Gilead
Earlier this month, AIDS Healthcare Foundation and its president Michael Weinstein issued a press release accusing Gilead of creating a direct-to-consumer ...

Even the best antivirus likely can't save your files from a ransomware infection
With new types of computer viruses being released every day, the internet can be a dangerous place, especially if you value the files on your ...

Man accused of stabbing ex-girlfriend to death files $50M lawsuit
Authorities say Arthur Lomando tried to kill himself by jumping in front of a subway, hours after he is allegedly killed Suzanne Bardzell

Google gives admins more control over Apps file-sharing
... the Apps collaboration suite useful for enterprises with a new feature that lets administrators manage how their users are able to share files. ...