tcl/tk 8.4 text widget question

Hi!
Can you help.
I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are
ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes
past the height of the text widget, the text does not automatically
scroll down.  When the processing is complete, I have to scroll to the
bottom to see the last few lines including the line where it says
"Processing complete"

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Meg Cooper

mulkey_mouse@cox.net wrote:
> Hi!
> Can you help.
> I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are
> ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes
> past the height of the text widget, the text does not automatically
> scroll down.  When the processing is complete, I have to scroll to the
> bottom to see the last few lines including the line where it says
> "Processing complete"
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this?
> Meg Cooper

Try...

$txt see end

.... after you add each new line of text.

Jeff
0
jeff_godfrey (836)
2/25/2009 5:32:44 PM
Hey!! Thanks!! It worked like a charm.

On Feb 25, 11:32 am, Jeff Godfrey <jeff_godf...@pobox.com> wrote:
> mulkey_mo...@cox.net wrote:
> > Hi!
> > Can you help.
> > I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are
> > ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes
> > past the height of the text widget, the text does not automatically
> > scroll down.  When the processing is complete, I have to scroll to the
> > bottom to see the last few lines including the line where it says
> > "Processing complete"
>
> > Does anyone know how to fix this?
> > Meg Cooper
>
> Try...
>
> $txt see end
>
> ... after you add each new line of text.
>
> Jeff

.... but if you want a user friendly solution, only do that if the user
hasn't moved the scrollbar (or another way to look at it: only if the
last line is visible). In other words, if the view is scrolled to the
bottom, auto-scroll. If not, don't. There's nothing I hate more than
seeing something in a log, scrolling back to see it, and having the
program jerk the view back to the bottom.

0
oakley (2075)
2/25/2009 6:05:51 PM
Bryan Oakley wrote:
> On Feb 25, 11:32 am, Jeff Godfrey <jeff_godf...@pobox.com> wrote:
>> mulkey_mo...@cox.net wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>> Can you help.
>>> I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are
>>> ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes
>>> past the height of the text widget, the text does not automatically
>>> scroll down.  When the processing is complete, I have to scroll to the
>>> bottom to see the last few lines including the line where it says
>>> "Processing complete"
>>> Does anyone know how to fix this?
>>> Meg Cooper
>> Try...
>>
>> $txt see end
>>
>> ... after you add each new line of text.
>>
>> Jeff
>
> ... but if you want a user friendly solution, only do that if the user
> hasn't moved the scrollbar (or another way to look at it: only if the
> last line is visible). In other words, if the view is scrolled to the
> bottom, auto-scroll. If not, don't. There's nothing I hate more than
> seeing something in a log, scrolling back to see it, and having the
> program jerk the view back to the bottom.

amen, brother!

bruce
On Feb 25, 1:05 pm, Bryan Oakley <oak...@bardo.clearlight.com> wrote:
> On Feb 25, 11:32 am, Jeff Godfrey <jeff_godf...@pobox.com> wrote:
>

> > mulkey_mo...@cox.net wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > > Can you help.
> > > I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are
> > > ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes
> > > past the height of the text widget, the text does not automatically
> > > scroll down.  When the processing is complete, I have to scroll to the
> > > bottom to see the last few lines including the line where it says
> > > "Processing complete"
>
> > > Does anyone know how to fix this?
> > > Meg Cooper
>
> > Try...
>
> > $txt see end
>
> > ... after you add each new line of text.
>
> > Jeff
>
> ... but if you want a user friendly solution, only do that if the user
> hasn't moved the scrollbar (or another way to look at it: only if the
> last line is visible). In other words, if the view is scrolled to the
> bottom, auto-scroll. If not, don't. There's nothing I hate more than
> seeing something in a log, scrolling back to see it, and having the
> program jerk the view back to the bottom.

It sure would be great to have a megawidget which made this behavior
the default. Anyone know of one that does this?
0
lvirden (1938)
2/26/2009 11:43:45 AM

Why create a megawidget this is only TWO lines of tcl !

 set yview [lindex [$TextWidget yview] 1]
 $TextWidget insert end $newtext
 if {$yview == 1} {
   $TextWidget see end
 }

I add an else to the if to change the color of something to show new
text arriving but this needs an extra 2 lines to change the color back
when the scrollbar returns to the end.

Martyn
0
msedit (170)

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4

Text widget Tab behaviour in Tcl/Tk 8.5
Last October I noticed that there was a difference in the way text widget tabs are handled in Tcl 8.5 when compared with 8.4. Apparently this is a new feature - but I was told that an option will be added to allow the "old" style of tab behaviour (so that existing code will work properly). I was just wondering if there have been any developments in this area? Best Regards, =Adrian= Adrian Davis wrote: > Last October I noticed that there was a difference in the way text > widget tabs are handled in Tcl 8.5 when compared with 8.4. > > Apparently this is a new featu...

"::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msgcat 1.4" caused by replacing Tcl 8.4.1 with 8.5.7
In the blog http://planet.larrythecow.org/archives/2009-07-26.html "The Twouble with Tcl" Iain Buchanan shows that redefining OPEN proc leads to the errors similar to what I am getting - when I replaced Tcl 8.4.1 with Tcl 8.5.7. In my case I don't know the exact root cause though ... Any ideas how I should proceed with debugging this issue ? Thanks, Alex tclsh c:/Tornado/host/resource/hutils/tcl/makeSymTbl.tcl ppc tmp.o symTbl.c invalid command name "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler" while executing "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msg...

TCL is not thread safer in TCL 8.3 or 8.4... Any plans to fix this?
It is a shame that I can't upgrade one of my applications due to this problem, though the memory leaks also intorduced in 8.3 and 8.4 are problem as well. :( I have a process that spawn a configurable number of thread with a TCL intrepeter in each one. The interps are isolated and do not communicate or share anything withe each other. Each thread is a rule processor that is handed TCL scripts based on what events occurs within a multi process enviroment rnaing across the whole itnerprize... Works great with TCL 8.2, not a single problem... But with TCL 8.3 and TCL 8.4 we get quite a f...

Tcl 8.4.x & tcl-dp 4.0.x
Has anyone built tcl-dp 4.0.x on windows against Tcl 8.4.x ? Is it possible to get the windows dll and the source code with modifications? ...

Bug789040 came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5.
Dear All, Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. Chengye Mao http://www.geocities.com/~chengye Chengye Mao wrote: > Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. > But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users > should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl > 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. Have you i...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 Release Announcement November 22, 2004 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.8 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the eighth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http...

tcl/tk 8.5 side 8.4
Hello i run windows vista familiy. I code with Tcl/Tk 8.4 with no problem. I would like to know if i can install Tcl/Tk 8.5 to test certain new possibilities without un-installing Tcl/Tk 8.4 ? thank you for help jerome groupeCompteRendu@gmail.com wrote: > Hello > i run windows vista familiy. I code with Tcl/Tk 8.4 with no problem. > I would like to > know if i can install Tcl/Tk 8.5 to test certain new possibilities > without un-installing > Tcl/Tk 8.4 ? > thank you for help > jerome Yes -- +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Gerald W. Lester | |"The man who fights for his ideals is the man who is alive." - Cervantes| +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ ...

Will Ruby 1.8.2 include tcl/tk 8.4.x instead of 8.3?
Will Ruby 1.8.2 release come with tcl/tk 8.4.7 libraries? Thanks. Hi, From: "H. Simpson" <nospam@asdlkfjhasldkjfsadlfhskadjfahsldfks.com> Subject: Will Ruby 1.8.2 include tcl/tk 8.4.x instead of 8.3? Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:01:40 +0900 Message-ID: <HwmPc.1858$Z56.480@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com> > Will Ruby 1.8.2 release come with tcl/tk 8.4.7 libraries? Is that a binary package of Ruby 1.8.2 ? If you say about source files, Ruby/Tk can work with Tcl/Tk8.4.7. I already tested that Ruby/Tk works with Tcl/Tk8.4.7 and 8.5a1 (and ActiveTcl-8.4.6.1 binary package). U...

Spinbox - TCL/Tk 8.4
spinbox was not supported in ruby 1.8.2 'cause it uses tcl/tk 8.3 which does not have spinbox. I got Tk spinboxes to work via a kludge. I stole a copy of tcl 8.4 and tk 8.4 from Python 2.4 and laid them onto Ruby 1.8.2. add the tcl8.4 folder and tk8.4 folders from python into the ruby lib folder (you can leave the original tcl 8.3 and tk 8.3 alone) put a copy of the tcl84.dll and tk84.dll from python into the ruby bin folder. rename your old copies of tcl83.dll and tk83.dll just in case rename the new tcl84.dll and tk84.dll to 83 and now tk 8.4 works with ruby ...

Strange difference between Tcl/Tk 8.4.12 and 8.5.0
Hi, there is a difference between etcl.exe Tcl/Tk 8.4.12 activestate tcl 8.5.0.0-beta-5 on the calc.tcl demo that comes with the etcl download. In 8.5: sqrt(2) --> 213562 ... (No problems with numbers that have non-negative integer square roots) 8.4 was fine. This is obviously not a problem with 8.5. Rather there is some difference between the parsers that is resulting in different arguments being sent to the sqrt function. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can look at the calc.tcl demo. Regards bobsteel a �crit : > Hi, there is a difference between > > etcl.exe Tcl/Tk 8.4...

difference between tcl 8.4.2 & 8.4.4
% exec $env(COMSPEC) /c net config This command now fails on Tcl 8.4.4 What can I do instead? to run with either version of tcl and windows 98. "couldn't execute "C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM": no such file or directory" Running on Win 98. Win XP is ok. Peter Campbell wrote: > % exec $env(COMSPEC) /c net config > > This command now fails on Tcl 8.4.4 > What can I do instead? to run with either version of tcl and windows 98. > > "couldn't execute "C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM": no such file or directory" > > Running on Win 98...

Tcl SOAP
OK - Believe it or not, I have a "requirement" to use SOAP! The last time I worked with this, it did not work at all. So the following quesitons come to mind: Has it improved any - and it is working on Tcl 8.4.1 or later? Anyone using it for connecting to Web Services? Anyone using it to provide Web Services? I will immediately need to connect to a Web Service using SOAP (this is the "only" option), and then later provide Web Services via Apache (1.3 likely, but will migrate to 2.0x if necessary). Any guidance or suggestions would be most welcomed! Dave In article <e45f1db4.0405281105.8d1b86e@posting.google.com>, Dave Bigelow <davidhbigelow@simplifiedlogic.com> wrote: >OK - > >Believe it or not, I have a "requirement" to use SOAP! > >The last time I worked with this, it did not work at all. So the >following quesitons come to mind: > >Has it improved any - and it is working on Tcl 8.4.1 or later? >Anyone using it for connecting to Web Services? >Anyone using it to provide Web Services? > >I will immediately need to connect to a Web Service using SOAP (this >is the "only" option), and then later provide Web Services via Apache >(1.3 likely, but will migrate to 2.0x if necessary). > >Any guidance or suggestions would be most welcomed! > >Dave Short answer: yes. What does "immediately" mean to you? What platforms interest you? I'm working with t...

upgrade problem tcl/tk-8.4 -> 8.5 -- please help
Hi, unfortunately I have next to no knowledge in Tcl. When upgrading from Tcl/Tk-8.4.* to 8.5.3 an error occurs in an old script (tkdiff+) I get unmatched open brace in list unmatched open brace in list while executing "foreach {pattern dummy1 dummy2} $content { if {$pattern == $data(v:status:pattern)} { set content [lreplace $content $i $i [clock format [clock s..." where $content contains (many lines removed) /Src/Src/Tcl/tkdiff-4.1.3-unix|/Src/Src/Tcl/tkdiff-4.1.4-unix {Sat Mar 08 16:20:58 CET 2008} { directory:. none directory:.. none file:COPYING none file:Changelog nok file:tkdiff nok file:tkdiff.bck none } /home/jarausch/Python_My/BackUp_X|/numa-i/home/jarausch/Python_My/BackUp_OLD {Tue May 20 14:39:37 CEST 2008} { directory:. none directory:.. none file:AFS_Launch.C none file:BackUp.Config none directory:jarausch ...

oracle 10, oratcl 4.2, tcl 8.4 question on japanese kanji issue
I've a developer who has an oracle table with japanese characters in the table. Their applications worked fine with Oracle 9 (or maybe it was 8), and oratcl 4.2. However, last weekend, the database was upgraded to oracle 10, and now they cannot get logged into oracle to run their application. They have narrowed the problem down to this - if they set export NLS_LANG=japanese_japan.utf8 before invoking a ksh script that sets things up and then starts tcl, the login fails. If they exclude this line, they get into oracle, but are not able to get their data properly handled. The developer ...

Ruby 1.8.0 and Mac OS X and Tcl/Tk 8.4 Aqua (not!)
My trials with Ruby and Tcl/Tk on Mac OS X Ruby is 1.8.0 preview 7 Tcl/Tk 8.4 is the recent TclTk-Aqua build for that native OSX Aqua look Mac OS X is 10.2.3 (1) 'configure' wasn't finding Tcl/Tk, so I hacked up an OSX-only version of ext/tcltklib/extconf.rb with hard-coded parameters (which might be OK because of the frameworks) ========= # extconf.rb for tcltklib # HACKED for Mac OS X !!! require 'mkmf' if RUBY_PLATFORM !~ /mswin32|mingw|cygwin|bccwin32/ have_library("nsl", "t_open") have_library("socket&q...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 rpms with thread 2.5.2 extension
You may find the specification file, that you can use to build the rpm binaries on your Redhat (Suse may also work) system at: http://jfontain.free.fr/tcltk-8.4.4-1.spec To build, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into your /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in your /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.4-1.spec Note: you may change the installation directory and turn on the thread extension at the beginning of the specification file. J...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 rpm specification with thread 2.5.2 extension
http://jfontain.free.fr/tcltk-8.4.8-1.spec Generated and tested on an up-to-date Red Hat Fedora Core 3 i386 system. The rpms can install under /opt/tcltk (see notes below) in order not to conflict and peacefully coexist with the stock Redhat Tcl and Tk rpms. To build the rpms, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://download.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.8-1.spec Notes: - You may change the insta...

SciLab with Tcl/Tk 8.4
Hi all, I have problems installing SciLab 2.7 on my Linux machine. >> rpm -Uhv scilab-2.7-1.i585.rpm error: Failed dependencies: libtcl8.3.so is needed by scilab-2.7-1 libtk8.3.so is needed by scilab-2.7-1 >> rpm -q tcl tk tcl-8.4.4-34 tk-8.4.4-50 SciLab asks for Tcl/Tk 8.3, but my system has already 8.4. Does this work, i.e. can I use --force? Any help is greatly appreciated. sTefan Stefan Stoll wrote: >>> rpm -Uhv scilab-2.7-1.i585.rpm > error: Failed dependencies: > libtcl8.3.so is needed by scilab-2.7-1 > libtk8.3.so is needed by scilab-2.7-1 .... > SciLab asks for Tcl/Tk 8.3, but my system has already > 8.4. Does this work, i.e. can I use --force? No. > Any help is greatly appreciated. Either use the given binary with tcl/tk 8.3, or build from source to link against your own tcl/tk 8.4. -- Rex Stefan Stoll <stefan.notthis.stoll@ethz.ch.delete> wrote in message news:<40744e72@pfaff2.ethz.ch>... > Hi all, > > I have problems installing SciLab 2.7 on my Linux machine. > > >> rpm -Uhv scilab-2.7-1.i585.rpm > error: Failed dependencies: > libtcl8.3.so is needed by scilab-2.7-1 > libtk8.3.so is needed by scilab-2.7-1 > >> rpm -q tcl tk > tcl-8.4.4-34 > tk-8.4.4-50 > > SciLab asks for Tcl/Tk 8.3, but my system has already > 8.4. Does this work, i.e. can I use ...

TCL/TK 8.4 for Windows
Hi, How can I get the 8.4 version of TCL/TK installed to work with my version of Ruby? I have installed Ruby for windows, and it appears to be 1.8.1-10 Ruby with 8.3 TCL/TK - so no TkPanedWindows. x = TkPanedWindow.new(root) gives a invalid command name `panedwindow' (NameError) , in tk_call Or do I have another alternative? Many thanks Ian -- Ian - posting to a Newsgroup. Please remove everything to reply. Ian, If you download the ActiveTCL 8.4.4 source you should be able to compile it with MSVC. I have gotten this to work, but I have not gotten ActiveTCL8.4.5 to work. If ...

Problem with Tcl/Tk 8.4
Hi, I know that Tcl/Tk is already at version 8.5.10 but, I am afraid, I am stuck with version 8.4 for this project. When trying to use 8.4 in a current Linux I first get an error about the MouseWheel event, but I got around it putting the offending lines in a catch. But then the 'open file' dialog doesn't work, looks like the 'Select' event in the listbox doesn't work. Anyone knows if there is a fix or workaround for this? Thanks, Andr=E9s Στις 11/10/2011 12:45, ο/η Andres Garcia έγραψε: > Hi, > > I know that Tcl/Tk is already at version 8.5.10 but, I am afraid, I am > stuck with version 8.4 for this project. > > When trying to use 8.4 in a current Linux I first get an error about > the MouseWheel event, but I got around it putting the offending lines > in a catch. > > But then the 'open file' dialog doesn't work, looks like the 'Select' > event in the listbox doesn't work. > > Anyone knows if there is a fix or workaround for this? > > Thanks, > Andrés Can you post the error messages you get with MouseWheel? George > > Can you post the error messages you get with MouseWheel? When starting up wish8.4: Application initialization failed: Can't find a usable tk.tcl in the following directories: /home/andres/Documents/bin/lib/tk8.4 /home/andres/Documents/bin/ lib/tk8.4 /home/andres/Documents/lib/tk8.4 /home/andres/Documents/bin/ library /home/andres/Docum...

Farewell to Tcl/Tk 8.4
The time has come to close the books on Tcl/Tk 8.4. At some level we've been providing support for these releases as a stable offering since September, 2002 -- nearly 11 years. As a parting gift, there will be one more patch release to gather up and make available those bug fixes that have been committed in the five years since the 8.4.19 releases. Release candidates for Tcl/Tk 8.4.20 are: ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_4/tcl8.4.20rc1-src.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_4/tk8.4.20rc0-src.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_4/tcl8420rc1-src.zip ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_4/tk8420rc0-src.zip ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_4/tcl8.4.20rc0-html.tar.gz Draft release notes are here: <URL: https://sf.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.4.20/ tcltk-release-notes-8.4.20.txt/view > Release date is June 1. This is intentionally a very long release candidacy, since we've got only one chance to "get it right" as much as we reasonably can. In the weeks until then, we can find and eliminate anything that's just plain broken. Build failures and the like. Also this is an opportunity for anyone to make any final appeals about bugs in Tcl/Tk 8.4 that ought not remain unfixed. Without solutions, such appeals will just have to expire, but you've got one last chance to at least consider the matter. After June 1, we won't accept any more bug reports on the 8.4 releases. ...

Tcl/Tk 8.6.3, Itcl 4.0.2, sqlite 3.8.7 Release Candidates
Release candidate downloads of the 8.6.3 releases of Tcl and Tk, Itcl 4.0.2, and sqlite 3.8.7 may now be found at https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.3/ The actual releases of these files should come on October 29. Until then, enjoy this advance preview, and if you find anything catastrophically wrong with them, please inform me so we can fix the problem before the true release. -- | Don Porter Applied and Computational Mathematics Division | | donald.porter@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory | | http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/...

tcl/tk 8.4 binary for cygwin
Where can I get a tcl/tk 8.4 binary for cygwin? tcltkdev@aol.com wrote: > Where can I get a tcl/tk 8.4 binary for cygwin? > The Active State binaries work just fine with Cygwin. Gerry On Nov 6, 1:59 am, Gerry Snyder <mesmerizer...@gmail.com> wrote: > tcltk...@aol.com wrote: > > Where can I get a tcl/tk 8.4 binary for cygwin? > > The Active State binaries work just fine with Cygwin. > > Gerry thanks At 2007-11-05 08:59PM, "Gerry Snyder" wrote: > tcltkdev@aol.com wrote: > > Where can I get a tcl/tk 8.4 binary for cygwin? > > > > The Active State binaries work just fine with Cygwin. Also, there's a "tcltk" package (in the Libs category, if you're using cygwin's setup.exe to install it). -- Glenn Jackman "You can only be young once. But you can always be immature." -- Dave Barry ...

Web resources about - tcl/tk 8.4 text widget question - comp.lang.tcl

World Science Festival Brisbane 2016: Questions abound in learning extravaganza
Are humans on the verge of destroying our planet? Is creativity linked to insanity? And just when are we finally going to be whizzing around ...

Nico Rosberg and Formula One's biggest question ... can he beat Hamilton?
Formula one's biggest question. Can Nico Rosberg beat Lewis Hamilton?

Experts question effectiveness of Xenophon's reforms to foreign investment laws
Nick Xenophon says current foreign investment laws are as clear as mud and weak as water.

Yahoo! Board Seats ‘Perplex’ SunTrust; ‘Fiduciary Duty’ in Question
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey ’s Robert Peck this morning follows up on the announcement by Yahoo! ( YHOO ) this morning that it has appointed two ...

I assume we're dealing with burst photography, so the question is: Why choose this particular instant ...
Everyone was just talking about that wonderful photograph that Christopher Horner captured at a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game last Saturday. ...

Florida governor kicked off 'Morning Joe' after dodging questions about Trump's latest inflammatory statement ...
Florida Gov. Rick Scott was kicked off of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Thursday after he refused to directly answer a question about GOP frontrunner ...

Questions linger after mom says 4-year-old son shot her in truck
Questions linger after mom says 4-year-old son shot her in truck

‘Foolish and Impractical’: Security Experts Question Trump’s Mexico Wall Proposal
Donald Trump’s proposal to build a wall along the southwest border Mexico would decrease delicate bilateral border security cooperation, set ...

Wake up Texas. Houston. It's not a question of if. The question is when.
Willful passivity and political cowardice can be a real and present danger to our lives. Few of us in the Galveston/Houston area will ever forget ...