Tcl/Tk 8.4.14 release

Release candidates are available:

     ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_4/tcl8.4.14rc2-src.tar.gz
     ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_4/tk8.4.14rc2-src.tar.gz

I'm often wrong about such things, but I think these candidates will
become the actual release.

Please find and report any reason that should not happen.

Without such a report, expect the release to become official on
Thursday or Friday.

Off to write release notes...

--
| Don Porter          Mathematical and Computational Sciences Division |
| donald.porter@nist.gov             Information Technology Laboratory |

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.14 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.14 Release Announcement October 19, 2006 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.14 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the fourteenth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.14 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: ...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 Release Announcement July 22, 2003 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.4 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the fourth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http://w...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 Release Announcement November 22, 2004 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.8 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the eighth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http...

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4
Hi, I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. I looked at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-source/3.4.1/ But only itcl seems to be there. And the CVS doesn't have the 3.4.1 tag. Do you know where I can get incr Tk and hopefully a corresponding iwidgets? Thanks, Andres On 5 Okt., 11:16, Andres Garcia <tclc...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. > > I looked at: > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-sou... > > ...

Tcl/Tk 8.6.3, Itcl 4.0.2, sqlite 3.8.7 Release Candidates
Release candidate downloads of the 8.6.3 releases of Tcl and Tk, Itcl 4.0.2, and sqlite 3.8.7 may now be found at https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.3/ The actual releases of these files should come on October 29. Until then, enjoy this advance preview, and if you find anything catastrophically wrong with them, please inform me so we can fix the problem before the true release. -- | Don Porter Applied and Computational Mathematics Division | | donald.porter@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory | | http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/...

Tcl/Tk 8.5.14 RELEASED
Tcl/Tk 8.5.14 Release Announcement April 3, 2013 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.5.14 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the fourteenth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.5. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.5.14 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange we...

Tcl/Tk 8.4.13 released
Tcl/Tk 8.4.13 Release Announcement April 19, 2006 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.13 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the thirteenth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.13 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.4.html This web page also contains additional information about the releases, including new features and notes about installing and compiling the releases. Sources are always available from the Tcl SourceForge project's file distribution area: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10894 Binaries for most major platforms are available from: http://www.activestate.com/Tcl For additional information: --------------------------- Please visit the Tcl Developer Xchange web site: http://www.tcl.tk/ This site contains a variety of information about Tcl/Tk in general, the core Tcl and Tk distributions, Tcl development tools, and much more. Thank you for your contributions: --------------------------------- As usual, this release includes contributions from the Tcl community. We have a page honoring these contributors at: http://...

Tcl/Tk 8.4.18 Released
Tcl/Tk 8.4.18 Release Announcement February 8, 2008 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.18 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the eighteenth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.18 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: ...

Tcl/Tk 8.4.19 RELEASED
Tcl/Tk 8.4.19 Release Announcement April 18, 2008 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.19 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the nineteenth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Routine maintenance of Tcl/Tk 8.4 has now come to an end. We intend Tcl/Tk 8.4.19 to be the final 8.4.* releases. The current stable releases of Tcl/Tk are 8.5.2, and...

Tcl/Tk 8.5.4 RELEASED
Tcl/Tk 8.5.4 Release Announcement August 15, 2008 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.5.4 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the fourth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.5. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.5.4 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: ...

Tcl/Tk 8.6.4 RELEASED
Tcl/Tk 8.6.4 Release Announcement March 12, 2015 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.6.4 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the fourth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.6. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.6.4 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site...

Tcl/Tk 8.4.16 RELEASED
Tcl/Tk 8.4.16 Release Announcement September 21, 2007 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.16 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the sixteenth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.16 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: ...

Tcl/Tk 8.4.20 RELEASED
Tcl/Tk 8.4.20 Release Announcement June 1, 2013 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.20 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the twentieth and *FINAL* patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. With this release, support for Tcl/Tk 8.4 comes to an end. The current release sequence for Tcl and Tk is 8.6.*. All Tcl/Tk users are encouraged to migrate to that release sequence for future work. A note on Mac OS X systems: Tk 8.4.20 continues to be implemented on the Carbon system, as were earlier 8.4.* releases. This means Tk 8.4.20 is not suitable for ...

Tcl/Tk 8.4.15 release
Release candidates are available: ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_4/tcl8.4.15rc2-src.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_4/tk8.4.15rc2-src.tar.gz I'm often wrong about such things, but I think these candidates will become the actual release. Please find and report any reason that should not happen. Without such a report, expect the release to become official on Friday. Off to write release notes... -- | Don Porter Mathematical and Computational Sciences Division | | donald.porter@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory | | http://math.nist.gov/~DPor...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 Release Announcement December 7, 2004 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.9 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the ninth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http:/...

Tcl/Tk 8.4.11 release candidates
New stable releases, Tcl and Tk 8.4.11, are shaping up for release soon. Release candidate source code distributions are available for testing at: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10894&package_id=10452&release_id=336071 Readers of this message who are able to make use of source code distributions are encouraged to do some testing of these candidate distributions and report any critical bugs found in them. This will help us avoid any critical bugs in the actual release. However you would normally use Tcl/Tk, check that you can successfully use these release can...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.6 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.6 Release Announcement March 1, 2004 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.6 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the sixth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.6 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http://ww...

Tcl/Tk 8.4.7 Release Announcement
Tcl/Tk 8.4.7 Release Announcement July 27, 2004 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.7 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the seventh patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.7 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http:/...

Tcl/Tk 8.5.4 Release Candidates
Release candidate downloads for Tcl/Tk 8.5.4 are available: ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_5/tcl8.5.4rc2-src.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_5/tk8.5.4rc2-src.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_5/tcl8.5.4rc2-html.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_5/tcl854rc2-src.zip ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_5/tk854rc2-src.zip Draft release notes are at: http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=10894&release_id=619603 These files are expected to become the Tcl/Tk 8.5.4 release tomorrow, Friday, August 15, 2008, unless someone reports that testing indic...

Tcl/Tk 8.4.11 Release Announcement
Tcl/Tk 8.4.11 Release Announcement June 28, 2005 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.11 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the eleventh patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.11 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http:...

Tcl/Tk 8.4.13 release candidates
The release of Tcl 8.4.13 and Tk 8.4.13 is intended to happen on April 19, 2006. For those folks who want a chance to preview these releases, or who would like to help give them some final testing, release candidates are now available from SourceForge at: <URL: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php? group_id=10894&package_id=10452&release_id=399452 > The release notes include a detailed list of the bugs fixed since Tcl/Tk 8.4.12. Any severe bugs that should block the release should be reported ASAP. Thanks. -- | Don Porter Mathematical and Computational Sciences Di...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.15 released
Tcl/Tk 8.4.15 Release Announcement May 25, 2007 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.15 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the fifteenth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.15 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: ...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.17 RELEASED
Tcl/Tk 8.4.17 Release Announcement January 4, 2008 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.17 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the seventeenth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.17 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: ...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.5 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.5 Release Announcement November 24, 2003 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.5 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the fifth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.5 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http:/...

Web resources about - Tcl/Tk 8.4.14 release - comp.lang.tcl

Press Release Rocket - News and Current Events
By Toi Williams on December 24, 2014 Workers at more than 1,400 Walmart stores across the nation are set to see their pay rise next year as ...

Software release life cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The origin of the "alpha/beta" test terminology is IBM. As long ago as the 1950s (and probably earlier), IBM used similar terminology for their ...

"Donald Trump Can't Release His Taxes While Being Audited?"
NPR does a fact check. That is, they talk to a NYU tax-lawprof: "He can obviously release them if he wants to," said Daniel Shaviro... But Shaviro ...

Trump: I Can’t Release Tax Forms From Years I’m Not Being Audited ‘Because Everything’s Interrelated’ ...
Trump: I Can't Release Tax Forms From Years I'm Not Being Audited 'Because Everything's Interrelated'

TV Girl release new album 'Who Really Cares,' touring this spring
Sardonic pop act TV Girl are back with new album Who Really Cares, that they just surprise-dropped on their bandcamp. It's 10 new tracks of their ...

Marco Rubio releases tax return summaries
The Florida senator's returns show him and his wife earning $531,000 per year during his first four years in the Senate

Predator 4 Gets A 2018 Release Date
It's official. 20th Century Fox has announced a release date for the fourth Predator film. The [...]

Cruz: Trump Won’t Release Tax Returns Due To Mafia Ties
'Now maybe his tax returns show that those business dealings are a lot more extensive than has been reported'

Looks like Jynx was 'purplewashed' for the Pokemon Yellow 3DS re-release
... characters in the years that followed. That's part of why I thought it was cool that Jynx retained her black skin in the original Western release ...

Cruz, Rubio reveal tax info, Cruz hints Trump tied to mob biz to push release of IRS docs
Fox News Cruz, Rubio reveal tax info, Cruz hints Trump tied to mob biz to push release of IRS docs Fox News Texas Sen. Ted Cruz on Sunday ...