Tcl/Tk annual conferences

Is it possible to get access to the documents
produced at the past Tcl/Tk annual conferences ?
thank you for help
jerome
0
suchodj (215)

suchodj@wanadoo.fr wrote:
> Is it possible to get access to the documents
> produced at the past Tcl/Tk annual conferences ?
> thank you for help
> jerome

Hello,

For the European part, you can find this:

- http://www.t-ide.com/tcl2002e/talks.html
- http://www.t-ide.com/2003/index.html
- http://www.t-ide.com/tcl2005e/results_TCL2005E.html

HTH,

GS
0
gersoo

Web resources about - Tcl/Tk annual conferences - comp.lang.tcl

San Remo conference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conference was an international meeting of the post- World War I Allied Supreme Council , held in Sanremo , Italy , from 19 to 26 April 1920. ...

Brisbane to host Routes Asia 2018 conference
Major aviation conference will bring 1000 airline, airport and tourism delegates to Brisbane in 2018.

'I'm going to have my say': Raylene takes on Malcolm Turnbull during press conference
Despite the best of preparations and the fullest of precautions, every time a politician appears in public they take an enormous risk: encountering ...

'I'm going to have my say': Raylene takes on Malcolm Turnbull during press conference
Despite the best of preparations and the fullest of precautions, every time a politician appears in public they take an enormous risk: encountering ...

Anderson Cooper grills Donald Trump about the supposed 'Trump Steaks' piled up at his press conference ...
... Donald Trump on Wednesday about the authenticity of the "Trump Steaks" the Republican presidential frontrunner touted at his press conference ...

Here's what to expect from European Central Bank's March press conference - Business Insider Deutschland ...
Most analysts think the ECB will cut the deposit rate from minus 0.3% in an effort to stimulate the economy.

CSO50 2016 conference honors winners
Presented at the CSO50 Conference + Awards conference, the 4th annual CSO50 Awards recognize security projects and initiatives that demonstrate ...

College Basketball Player Gives Saddest Quote Possible After Going 0-19 In Conference Play
College Basketball Player Gives Saddest Quote Possible After Going 0-19 In Conference Play

Donald Trump Shouts Out Paul O'Neill At Press Conference, Gets His Endorsement
Former Yankees outfielder Paul O’Neill showed up at the press conference turned Home Shopping Network program that Donald Trump, a short-fingered ...

RSA security conference: 25 years of discontent and pranks
The first time I went anywhere near the RSA information security conference in San Francisco, it was by way of a prank. Two things I love to ...