Tcl/Tk for programmers (J Adrian Zimmer)

Could anybody provide me with 23 and 24th parts of that book, I'll be
very greatfull.

0
ppavlo (6)

As far as I am aware, the author has never legally released the book
electronically. So until he does, any traffic on this newsgroup related
to electronic copies would be inappropriate.

0
lvirden (1938)
12/5/2005 8:20:15 PM
I understand. It's not available in any internet book shop that are
known to me in my country. And i haven't seen it in paper too in my
town. Thank you. Sorry for openning  such illegal theme:)

0
ppavlo (6)
12/6/2005 4:52:41 PM
You could, of course, contact the author, describe your situation, and
see if he would be willing to make some sort of arrangements with you.

0
lvirden (1938)