Text widget Tab behaviour in Tcl/Tk 8.5

Last October I noticed that there was a difference in the way text
widget tabs are handled in Tcl 8.5 when compared with 8.4.

Apparently this is a new feature - but I was told that an option will
be added to allow the "old" style of tab behaviour (so that existing
code will work properly).

I was just wondering if there have been any developments in this area?

Best Regards,
   =Adrian=

0
adrian488 (174)

Adrian Davis wrote:
> Last October I noticed that there was a difference in the way text
> widget tabs are handled in Tcl 8.5 when compared with 8.4.
>
> Apparently this is a new feature - but I was told that an option will
> be added to allow the "old" style of tab behaviour (so that existing
> code will work properly).
>
> I was just wondering if there have been any developments in this area?
>
> Best Regards,
>    =Adrian=

I think the -tabstyle option accomplishes what you want.

0
aric.bills (466)
7/12/2006 12:11:09 AM
> I think the -tabstyle option accomplishes what you want.

That's done the trick.

Many Thanks,
   =Adrian=

0
adrian488 (174)

tcl/tk 8.4 text widget question
Hi! Can you help. I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes past the height of the text widget, the text does not automatically scroll down. When the processing is complete, I have to scroll to the bottom to see the last few lines including the line where it says "Processing complete" Does anyone know how to fix this? Meg Cooper mulkey_mouse@cox.net wrote: > Hi! > Can you help. > I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are > ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes > past the height of the text widget, the text does not automatically > scroll down. When the processing is complete, I have to scroll to the > bottom to see the last few lines including the line where it says > "Processing complete" > > Does anyone know how to fix this? > Meg Cooper Try... $txt see end .... after you add each new line of text. Jeff Hey!! Thanks!! It worked like a charm. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Jeff Godfrey <jeff_godf...@pobox.com> Date: Feb 25, 12:32=A0pm Subject: tcl/tk 8.4 text widget question To: comp.lang.tcl mulkey_mo...@cox.net wrote: > Hi! > Can you help. > I have a gui script that displays the output of commands as they are > ran in a text widget with scroll bar. However, once the output goes > past the height of the text widget, the tex...

Binary reader speed comparison
I have a fairly simple binary reader proc that exhibits massive speed differences between Tcl 8.5.8 and Tcl8.6b1.1. Here's the proc: proc readFormatted {filename} { set fd [ open $filename r ] fconfigure $fd -encoding binary -translation binary binary scan [ read $fd 2 ] cc type nextlen if {$type != 75} { return -error "File is not in the expected format" } while {![append buffer [read $fd $nextlen] ; eof $fd]} { binary scan [read $fd 2] cc lastlen nextlen # convert to unsigned value set nextlen ...

Tcl/Tk 8.5.8 RELEASED
Tcl/Tk 8.5.8 Release Announcement November 16, 2009 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.5.8 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the eighth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.5. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.5.8 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.5.html This web page also contains additional information about the releases, including new features and notes about installing and compiling the releases. Sources are always available from the Tcl SourceForge project's file distribution area: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10894 Binaries for most major platforms are available from: http://www.activestate.com/Tcl For additional information: --------------------------- Please visit the Tcl Developer Xchange web site: http://www.tcl.tk/ This site contains a variety of information about Tcl/Tk in general, the core Tcl and Tk distributions, Tcl development tools, and much more. Summary of Changes since Tcl/Tk 8.5.7: -------------------------------------- The following were the main changes in Tcl/Tk 8.5.8. A complete list can be found in t...

Tcl/Tk 8.5.5 RELEASED
Tcl/Tk 8.5.5 Release Announcement October 15, 2008 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.5.5 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the fifth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.5. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.5.5 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.5.html This web page also contains additional information about the releases, including new features and notes about installing and compiling the releases. Sources are always available from the Tcl SourceForge project's file distribution area: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10894 Binaries for most major platforms are available from: http://www.activestate.com/Tcl For additional information: --------------------------- Please visit the Tcl Developer Xchange web site: http://www.tcl.tk/ This site contains a variety of information about Tcl/Tk in general, the core Tcl and Tk distributions, Tcl development tools, and much more. Summary of Changes since Tcl/Tk 8.5.4: -------------------------------------- The following were the main changes in Tcl/Tk 8.5.5. A complete list can be found in...

Bug789040 came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5.
Dear All, Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. Chengye Mao http://www.geocities.com/~chengye Chengye Mao wrote: > Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. > But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users > should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl > 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. Have you i...

Tcl/Tk 8.5.8 Release Candidates
Release Candidate downloads of the 8.5.8 releases of Tcl and Tk may now be found at ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_5/ The actual releases of these files should come on Monday, Nov. 16. Until then, enjoy this advance preview, and if you find anything catastrophically wrong with them, please inform me so we can fix the problem before the true release. Thanks! DGP Donald G Porter wrote: > > Release Candidate downloads of the 8.5.8 releases of Tcl and Tk may > now be found at > > ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_5/ You may also want to take a look at the draft release notes. http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.5.8/tcltk-release-notes-8.5.8.txt/view DGP ...

tcl/tk 8.5 side 8.4
Hello i run windows vista familiy. I code with Tcl/Tk 8.4 with no problem. I would like to know if i can install Tcl/Tk 8.5 to test certain new possibilities without un-installing Tcl/Tk 8.4 ? thank you for help jerome groupeCompteRendu@gmail.com wrote: > Hello > i run windows vista familiy. I code with Tcl/Tk 8.4 with no problem. > I would like to > know if i can install Tcl/Tk 8.5 to test certain new possibilities > without un-installing > Tcl/Tk 8.4 ? > thank you for help > jerome Yes -- +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Gerald W. Lester | |"The man who fights for his ideals is the man who is alive." - Cervantes| +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ ...

ANN: eTcl 1.0rc30 (Tcl/Tk 5.5.5 based, Pixane 0.8 embedded)
ANNOUNCE: eTcl 1.0-rc30 I'm pleased to announce immediate availability of eTcl 1.0-rc30 for Windows, linux (x86, x86_64, arm, mipsel, powerpc), Windows Mobile (2003, 2003SE, 5.x and 6.x) pocketPC and smartphones, and Mac OS X (Aqua) as universal binary (x86 and PPC). WHERE TO GET ============ It is available from: http://www.evolane.com/software/etcl/index.html http://www.evolane.com/ WHAT'S NEW ========== Some extras features since previous announcement: - Tcl/Tk 8.5.5, supported on all architectures including WinCE. - Support for OOP thanks to TclOO 0.6 - New commands have been added to wce package (Windows Mobile extension) to access GPSID (GPS intermediate driver) and handle power management. - Full version delivered with ready to use kits for tcllib 1.11, tklib and bwidgets - Pixane 0.8, including extended BMP support and faster image subsampling. - ::etcl::snapshot command to capture window content into Tk photo - Sqlite 3.6.6.1 - applets to wrap sources into a standalone executable has been added eTcl 1.0-rc30 also comes with up to date versions of several packages. As usual, it also includes fixed for several bugs. See changelog at: http://www.evolane.com/software/etcl/CHANGES.txt WHAT IS IT ========== eTcl is a "batteries-included", thread enabled Tcl/Tk runtime, available as a single standalone executable for Linux (x86, x86_64, ARM, Mips and PowerPC), Win32 (Win98 to ...

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4

Tcl/Tk 8.5.8: How to check the existence of an image in memory ?
Hello, On the console, I create an image, and after, try to verify this image is actually created : Here is a "copy and paste" for what I did : (Images) 32 % image create photo testRawImage -data $rawData testRawImage (Images) 33 % info exists testRawImage 0 I believe "info exists" (Tcl) is not the right tool to make a check for the result of a Tk command, but looking in the doc either for "winfo" or "info" command, I can't find anything which suit my need. Thanks in advance. Jean-Marie Στις 26/7/2010 7:17 μμ, ο/η jmc έγ...

Tcl/Tk 8.5 again
In another thread, http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_thread/thread/1d8aa360e29cd75c/ George Peter Staplin wrote: > Kevin Penrose wrote: >> >> I'm sure this is an old, old, old question, (and I've searched the group >> but I get too many matches with too many discussions of alpha versions), >> but can someone tell me what the status is of 8.5? Are we in beta, >> release candidate or alpha mode still? > > Last I heard; still alpha. I asked last week. > >> Have we a date for final release? > > Not AFAIK. > > <snip> > > It's already 4 or 5 years later than was first planned. I think it > takes so long because so many on the core team don't use Tcl for their > day jobs anymore. > > I just thought I'd reply because too many of these types of questions > (which I consider valid) go unanswered. > > There are so many code paths, and I expect 8.5.0 to be released and > shortly followed by 8.5.1 with several bug fixes, because people are > going to test things more once a regular release appears. Sadly a lot > of people skip betas. I have just been to Sourceforge to submit a Tk bug, and I noticed that Tcl and Tk have more than 700 open bugs, some of them more than 6 years old. This is not meant as a criticism of the team: I did not realise until reading George's post that few of the core team are still paid to use Tcl. I have t...

Tcl/Tk 8.5
I'm sure this is an old, old, old question, (and I've searched the group but I get too many matches with too many discussions of alpha versions), but can someone tell me what the status is of 8.5? Are we in beta, release candidate or alpha mode still? Have we a date for final release? Is it stable enough for a production environment? Thanks. -- Kevin Kevin Penrose wrote: > > I'm sure this is an old, old, old question, (and I've searched the group > but I get too many matches with too many discussions of alpha versions), > but can someone tell me what the status is of 8.5? Are we in beta, > release candidate or alpha mode still? Last I heard; still alpha. I asked last week. > Have we a date for final release? Not AFAIK. > Is it stable enough for a production environment? Maybe. I use 8.5a4 still for a few things, even though I don't really use Tcl much anymore, and I have no reason to upgrade. I've used 8.5 for years with few problems. If it works for your environment it's probably good. Run the Tcl test suite, and report or fix any bugs the test suite finds. Then try your test suite for your app(s). It's already 4 or 5 years later than was first planned. I think it takes so long because so many on the core team don't use Tcl for their day jobs anymore. I just thought I'd reply because too many of these types of questions (which I consider valid) go unanswered. There are so many c...

Strange difference between Tcl/Tk 8.4.12 and 8.5.0
Hi, there is a difference between etcl.exe Tcl/Tk 8.4.12 activestate tcl 8.5.0.0-beta-5 on the calc.tcl demo that comes with the etcl download. In 8.5: sqrt(2) --> 213562 ... (No problems with numbers that have non-negative integer square roots) 8.4 was fine. This is obviously not a problem with 8.5. Rather there is some difference between the parsers that is resulting in different arguments being sent to the sqrt function. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can look at the calc.tcl demo. Regards bobsteel a �crit : > Hi, there is a difference between > > etcl.exe Tcl/Tk 8.4.12 > activestate tcl 8.5.0.0-beta-5 > > on the calc.tcl demo that comes with the etcl download. > > In 8.5: sqrt(2) --> 213562 ... > (No problems with numbers that have non-negative integer square roots) > 8.4 was fine. > > This is obviously not a problem with 8.5. Rather there is some > difference between the parsers that is resulting in different arguments > being sent to the sqrt function. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can > look at the calc.tcl demo. > Reason is much simpler. It's because with 8.5, tcl_precision default to 0 (i.e. maximal precision) while it defaults to 12 with 8.4.x (eTcl or any other distrib). This calc.tcl demo in eTcl distrib is pretty simple (not to say trivial), and implicitely use this for number formatting, instead of explictely calling [format ...] to format displayed result. This can of course b...

upgrade problem tcl/tk-8.4 -> 8.5 -- please help
Hi, unfortunately I have next to no knowledge in Tcl. When upgrading from Tcl/Tk-8.4.* to 8.5.3 an error occurs in an old script (tkdiff+) I get unmatched open brace in list unmatched open brace in list while executing "foreach {pattern dummy1 dummy2} $content { if {$pattern == $data(v:status:pattern)} { set content [lreplace $content $i $i [clock format [clock s..." where $content contains (many lines removed) /Src/Src/Tcl/tkdiff-4.1.3-unix|/Src/Src/Tcl/tkdiff-4.1.4-unix {Sat Mar 08 16:20:58 CET 2008} { directory:. none directory:.. none file:COPYING none file:Changelog nok file:tkdiff nok file:tkdiff.bck none } /home/jarausch/Python_My/BackUp_X|/numa-i/home/jarausch/Python_My/BackUp_OLD {Tue May 20 14:39:37 CEST 2008} { directory:. none directory:.. none file:AFS_Launch.C none file:BackUp.Config none directory:jarausch ...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.5 rpms with thread 2.5.2 extension
They can be found at: http://jfontain.free.fr/tcl-8.4.5-1.i386.rpm http://jfontain.free.fr/tk-8.4.5-1.i386.rpm http://jfontain.free.fr/tk-8.4.5-1.spec They were generated on an up-to-date Redhat 9 i386 system. They install under /opt/tcltk and therefore does not conflict and peacefully coexists with the stock Redhat Tcl and Tk rpms. To rebuild them, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type:...

"::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msgcat 1.4" caused by replacing Tcl 8.4.1 with 8.5.7
In the blog http://planet.larrythecow.org/archives/2009-07-26.html "The Twouble with Tcl" Iain Buchanan shows that redefining OPEN proc leads to the errors similar to what I am getting - when I replaced Tcl 8.4.1 with Tcl 8.5.7. In my case I don't know the exact root cause though ... Any ideas how I should proceed with debugging this issue ? Thanks, Alex tclsh c:/Tornado/host/resource/hutils/tcl/makeSymTbl.tcl ppc tmp.o symTbl.c invalid command name "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler" while executing "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msg...

Using the XCode tools on Mac OSX to compile tcl/tk 8.5.5 C application ...
I've compiled and linked 8.5.5 on Mac OS X 10.4.11 using the Xcode tools as provided by the OS, and that all went just fine and dandy. I can bring up the tclsh8.5, and puts $tcl_patchLevel tells me that I've arrived, likewise with wish8.5 reporting a tcl_patchLevel of 8.5.5 as well, and it works OK. My problem is linking a trivial C application which creates a single ttk::button which links and runs just fine on FreeBSD (various), and Linux (32 bit and 64 bit), as well as Windows. I cannot for the life of me find either the libtk8.5.dylib or libtk8.5.a file on that platform, and so I cannot figure out how to link my application. In looking through the config.log file, I see somewhere the TK_LIB is set to -lTk, rather than -ltk8.5. Using that, I actually link my application, and get a runnable executable, which immediately dies when it attempts to start Tk up, and I'm thinking that I might have linked with the wrong library (bad memory access) 8-{. In general, one might figure that the library would be located within the tree which is defined by --prefix on the configure script. I've let it default, and I've specified it as well, but thus far, the libtk8.5.so beastie has eluded me. You've probably figured by now I'm a relative newbie to Mac development, but once I get through this hurdle, I expect that the combination of C and tcl/tk will make it appear as though I know what I'm doing (heh heh). The stack dump from gdb is: tst:~/sw/Ne...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 rpm specification with thread 2.5.2 extension
http://jfontain.free.fr/tcltk-8.4.8-1.spec Generated and tested on an up-to-date Red Hat Fedora Core 3 i386 system. The rpms can install under /opt/tcltk (see notes below) in order not to conflict and peacefully coexist with the stock Redhat Tcl and Tk rpms. To build the rpms, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://download.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.8-1.spec Notes: - You may change the insta...

Tcl/Tk 8.5 released
Now that 8.5 is "official", I was wondering what the status of the various Perl Tk interfaces (Perl/Tk, Tcl::Tk, Tkx) is wrt using it ? I'm guessing that merging Perl/Tk with it may be a herculean task. Have the other kits managed to use/support 8.5 yet ? Regards, Dean Arnold Presicient Corp. On Dec 27, 1:31 pm, Dean Arnold <dean.arn...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > Now that 8.5 is "official", I was wondering what the > status of the various Perl Tk interfaces (Perl/Tk, > Tcl::Tk, Tkx) is wrt using it ? I'm guessing that merging > Perl/Tk ...

Tcl 8.5
Hi, I've tested the BWidget demo under Tcl 8.5 and noticed, that it is not possible to set the font attributes underline and strikethru. Tcl 8.4 on the same machine the same demo (Font selection dialog) displays all text attributes are displayed correct. Can someone confirm this behaviour? Is that a tribute to the new true type fonts? TIA -- Gerhard Reithofer Tech-EDV Support Forum - http://support.tech-edv.co.at ...

Tcl/Tk 8.5 and what you LIKE about it
I would like to hear from the Tcl folks on what they are excited to see in this shiny new release. I am not looking for things you would change or tweak but what you really like about this release. I look forward to reading your answers. Robert Robert Hicks wrote: > I would like to hear from the Tcl folks on what they are excited to > see in this shiny new release. I am not looking for things you would > change or tweak but what you really like about this release. > > I look forward to reading your answers. The support for unlimited precision integers is very useful. I used it for the maths challenge years ago, and it was fun to be able to solve some problems with Tcl that would have been more difficult in C or asm. {*} is really cool and useful for expanding lists. I like lrepeat. No comment on Tk. George Robert Hicks wrote: > > I would like to hear from the Tcl folks on what they are excited to > see in this shiny new release. I am not looking for things you would > change or tweak but what you really like about this release. The fact that it exists. --Joe English On 25 Dec, 05:10, Joe English <jengl...@flightlab.com> wrote: > Robert Hicks wrote: > > > I would like to hear from the Tcl folks on what they are excited to > > see in this shiny new release. I am not looking for things you would > > change or tweak but what you really like about this release. > > The fact that it exists. > > --...

BLT and Tcl/Tk 8.5
I'd like to get our system admins to upgrade to Tcl/Tk 8.5, but we've got some applications deployed that use BLT (mostly vectors and graphs), and BLT releases only work for the 8.4 versions. I'd thought about doing some of the upgrade work myself. But I also just noticed that ghowlett is quietly making commits to BLT's sourceforge CVS. I haven't seen postings or email by George in some time. But I recall that his policy was to wait until a "final" Tcl/Tk release before working on upgrading BLT. I tried to drop him a note via sourceforge offering to help, but I didn't get a response. Does anybody know if George is working on upgrading BLT to Tcl/Tk 8.5? Or how to contact him? Thanks, Bob -- Bob Techentin techentin.robert@mayo.edu Mayo Foundation (507) 538-5495 200 First St. SW FAX (507) 284-9171 Rochester MN, 55901 USA http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/ Bob Techentin wrote: > I'd like to get our system admins to upgrade to Tcl/Tk 8.5, but we've > got some applications deployed that use BLT (mostly vectors and > graphs), and BLT releases only work for the 8.4 versions. I'd thought > about doing some of the upgrade work myself. We use BLT with 8.5 on windows and haven't run into any problems (yet. knock on wood!) I believe I got my version at the following address; I don't recall how I stumbled upon it. Google smil...

Directions in Tcl/Tk 8.5 ?
Are tcl community members aware of URLs detailing specific plans for Tcl and Tk 8.5? For instance, I know about http://wiki.tcl.tk/10630 . I don't know if there are any other places developers making plans for the coming year can go to read about timelines, etc. Of course, the things going into each release of Tcl/Tk are the things being documented as a part of the Tcl Improvement Process http://www.purl.org/tcl/tip/ ... -- <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ > In God we trust. Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should be construed as representing my employ...

tcl/tk 8.5 and Starpacks
I have a program that uses iwidgets for which I have made Starpacks successfully using version 8.4 tclkits. If I leave everything the same but replace the tclkit with a version 8.5 tclkit, the resulting Starpack runs but fails to load iwidgets. This is true both with a GNU/ Linux Starpack and with an MS Windows Starpack run on a GNU/Linux system using Wine. I have no idea why this is the case. Nothing in itcl, itk, or iwidgets appears to care whether the Tcl/Tk version is 8.4 or 8.5. Any ideas as to what the problem is? billposer@alum.mit.edu wrote: > I have a program that uses iwidgets for which I have made Starpacks > successfully using version 8.4 tclkits. If I leave everything the same > but replace the tclkit with a version 8.5 tclkit, the resulting > Starpack runs but fails to load iwidgets. This is true both with a GNU/ > Linux Starpack and with an MS Windows Starpack run on a GNU/Linux > system using Wine. I have no idea why this is the case. Nothing in > itcl, itk, or iwidgets appears to care whether the Tcl/Tk version is > 8.4 or 8.5. Any ideas as to what the problem is? This is just a suggestion, but is that an iwidgets *built* against a version of itcl that is 8.5-compatible? If not, since itcl was one of the extensions that needed changes from 8.4 to 8.5, I'd not be at all surprised if iwidgets also needed a rebuild. Donal. On Mar 22, 1:54 pm, "Donal K. Fellows" > This is just a suggestion, but is that an iwidgets *bui...

Web resources about - Text widget Tab behaviour in Tcl/Tk 8.5 - comp.lang.tcl

Anti-social behaviour order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Asbo" redirects here. For places in Skåne, Sweden, see Åsbo . The orders restrict behaviour in some way, by prohibiting a return to a certain ...

Herd behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Herd behavior describes how individuals in a group can act together without planned direction. The term pertains to the behavior of animals in ...

Statement of Disaffiliation from the GUU regarding failure to properly address Misogynistic behaviour ...
... of Resistance hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Statement of Disaffiliation from the GUU regarding failure to properly address Misogynistic behaviour ...

Atomistic simulation of stick-slip behaviour - YouTube
Nanotribology studies friction phenomena at the atomistic scale One goal is to find out, if friction can be reduced to zero. The movie shows ...

Abu Dhabi visitors to get behaviour guide
Take our poll: Advice on UAE dress code, drinking alcohol and avoiding drugs are among the topics covered by a booklet from Abu Dhabi Tourism ...

Chinese tourists depicted as urinating pandas in PSA to encourage better behaviour abroad
China’s state television broadcaster CCTV has launched a public service announcement to encourage Chinese citizens to be better behaved abroad. ...

Mike Baird's election a lesson in good behaviour
There was no Labor Party-style nail-tearing brawling, no leaks and backbench stalking. As leadership changes go, it was polite and well-mannered. ...

Mitchell Pearce behaviour 'unacceptable'
Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson talks to the media about the club's reaction to the Mitchell Pearce video. Vision courtesy ABC News 24 . ...

Suspension threat: Auburn council resolves to be on best behaviour
Less than six months since his &quot;wedding of the year&quot;, Salim Mehajer and the Auburn City Council have convened for potentially the final ...