tkzinc 3.3.4 & 3.3.6+ ?

Hi !

Do anybody know what different between version 3.3.4 and 3.3.6+ ?

And, where can I find documentation on tkzinc 3.3.6+ ?

Thanks.

Is there any difference of g++ 3.4.3 and g++ 3.3.4 ?
HI, my source code was compiled ok in g++ 3.3.4 . But when I try to use 3.4.3 to compile, I get the following error: Utility.h: In constructor `Buffer<size>::Buffer(const char*)': Utility.h:174: error: `buffer' undeclared (first use this function) Utility.h:174: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.) Utility.h:176: error: no matching function for call to `strchr(<type error>, char)' /usr/include/iso/string_iso.h:130: note: candidates are: char* strchr (const char*, int) /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/.....

upgrade from 3.3 to 3.4
I keep on getting these error messages on my firewall box vrele: bad ref count: type VDIR, usecount 0, writecount 0, holdcount 1, tag VT_UFS, ino 3473483, on dev 0, 4 flags 0x1, effnlink 2, nlink 2 mode 040700, owner 2000, group 0, size 512 panic: vrele: ref cnt Seems to be always a bad ino within the mail queue, might even be related the my virus definition updating script haven't had a crash in 6 days with it disabled. Use to crash every 2nd day lately but before kind of random. My guess would be heavy I/O disk usage. I already have, squid+ntlm, apache, ...

Upgrading from 3.3 to 3.6
I'm just wondering if the upgrade option provided by the boot disk will work. I know reinstallation will work, but of course it's not the option I want. So if I follow the changes listed on the mini-upgrade page, will such a upgrade be possible? Thanks very much. Gary wrote: > I'm just wondering if the upgrade option provided by the boot disk > will > work. I know reinstallation will work, but of course it's not the option I > want. So if I follow the changes listed on the mini-upgrade page, will > such a upgrade be possible? Than...

MPC7455 Revisions 3.3 & 3.4
Hi, Does anyone know if the COP chain of the rev 3.3 and 3.4 MPC7455's are the same. I want to upgrade a board from 3.3 to 3.4 and Green Hills tell me "well, we haven't tested it but it should work" Thanks, Gary ...

gcc 3.3.10 on Power (AIX 3.3.3)
Is there any issue using this compiler on a Power RS/6000 ? Can it compile 64 bit? ...

Is there a g++ 3.4.3 (or better) binary available for AIX 4.3.3 ?
Have tried compiling gcc/g++ 3.4.3 from the UCLA Web site but after resolving several problems got stuck in building libstdc++.a: Assembler: /tmp//ccYxSLZd.s: line 4674: .set operand undefined or forward reference /tmp//ccYxSLZd.s: line 4675: .set operand undefined or forward reference /tmp//ccYxSLZd.s: line 4705: .set operand undefined or forward reference Any suggestions? TIA Jeffrey j3 wrote: > Have tried compiling gcc/g++ 3.4.3 from the UCLA Web site but after > resolving several problems got stuck in building libstdc++.a: > Assembler: > /tmp//ccYxSLZd...

ABI information for 3.3 and 3.3.2
HI All, I'm looking to find out if there are any ABI differences between the VxWorks 3.3 and 3.3.2 tool chains regarding C++isms. My scenario is this: I am using the 3.3.2 tool chain to compile and link using VxWorks 5.5 headers and libraries against a mixture of C and C++. The second half of this equation factors in the fact tha I am also linking in 3rd party objects build and linked using against VxWorks 5.5 using the 5.5 libraries but built with the 3.3 tool chain. What I have here is really a difference in ABI's between the 3.3 (5.5) and 3.3.2 (.6.2) tools chains. Can anyone tell me if you know of any problems with do this, or what differences have been made to the ABI's. Thanks, Steve On 13 Apr 2007 12:48:40 -0400, "sbanville@comcast.net" <sbanville@comcast.net> wrote: >I'm looking to find out if there are any ABI differences between the >VxWorks 3.3 and 3.3.2 tool chains regarding C++isms. My scenario is >this: > >I am using the 3.3.2 tool chain to compile and link using VxWorks 5.5 >headers and libraries against a mixture of C and C++. The second half >of this equation factors in the fact tha I am also linking in 3rd >party objects build and linked using against VxWorks 5.5 using the 5.5 >libraries but built with the 3.3 tool chain. > >What I have here is really a difference in ABI's between the 3.3 (5.5) >and 3.3.2 (.6.2) tools chains. Can anyone tell me if you know of any >problems wi...

Template construction in old gcc 3.3.3 does not compile in gcc 3.4.4
Hello! Below is a snippet that compiles in 3.3.3, but not in 3.4.4. Obviously, this is a result of the (laudable) efforts to make gcc more standards-compliant. Any way to get around this? gcc 3.4.4 complains that x is undeclared in the template definition. Thanks, Andrew Steiner ----------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <iostream> using namespace std; class parent { public: parent() { x=3.0; }; double x; }; template<class parent_t> class child : public parent_t { public: void test() { cout << x << endl; } }; int main(void) { child<parent> c; c.test(); return 0; } eknecronzontas wrote: > Below is a snippet that compiles in 3.3.3, but not in 3.4.4. > Obviously, this is a result of the (laudable) efforts to make gcc more > standards-compliant. Any way to get around this? gcc 3.4.4 complains > that x is undeclared in the template definition. > > #include <iostream> > > using namespace std; > > class parent { > public: > parent() { x=3.0; }; > double x; > }; > > template<class parent_t> class child : public parent_t { > public: > void test() { > cout << x << endl; Change the above line to: cout << this->x << endl; and all should work as expected. > } > }; > > int main(void) { > child<parent> c; > c.test(); > > return 0; &...

Perl5.8.6 AIX 4.3.3 VAC4.4.0.3
Perl: 5.8.6 OS: AIX4.3.3 ML11 Compiler: vac.C 4.4.0.3 I'm wanting to compile 5.8.6 w/ thread support. I'm failing on in make test on ext/threads/t/libc.t. If I run it directly I get this: 1..11 ok 1 not ok 2 # not a safe localtime not ok 3 # not a safe localtime not ok 4 # not a safe localtime not ok 5 # not a safe localtime ok 6 not ok 7 # not a safe localtime not ok 8 # not a safe localtime not ok 9 # not a safe localtime not ok 10 # not a safe localtime ok 11 I noticed it will fail different ones each time I run it. I was compiling with AIX default except enabling thread support ...

Trouble compiling qt-x11-free-3.3.3 Solaris 8 SPARC g++ 3.4.3 gmake 3.79.1
QTDIR=/usr/local/src/qt PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH MANPATH=$QTDIR/doc/man:$MANPATH export QTDIR PATH MANPATH cd $QTDIR ../configure -platform solaris-g++ && gmake This results in: [...] g++ -c -Wall -W -O2 -fPIC -DQT_SHARED -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_NO_CUPS -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGE_FILES -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_XINERAMA -DQT_NO_XCURSOR -DQT_NO_XRANDR -DQT_NO_XRENDER -DQT_NO_XFTFREETYPE -DQT_NO_IMAGEIO_MNG -DQT_NO_IMAGEIO_JPEG -DQT_NO_STYLE_MAC -DQT_NO_STYLE_AQUA -DQT_NO_STYLE_INTERLACE -DQT_NO_STYLE_WINDOWSXP -DQT_NO_STYLE_COMPACT -DQT_NO_STYLE_POCKETPC -I/usr/local/src/qt-x11-free...

Cannot connect to 6.3 orbix server from orbixweb 3.3.4 client.
Hi All, I have ported my application to 6.3 orbix running on linux and it is a transient server registered with the naming service.I have used implicit activation(using _this()) on the server side. I have a orbix 3.3.4 client running on windows connecting to this 6.3 server. Im able to resolve the name using the naming service reference and even narrow it down to the correct type. I verified both the iors (using iordump) for the reference,on the server as well as the client side. They look alike except for the fact that one was Little Endian and the other was Big Endian. But when ...

RE: [ace-users] Re: ACE 5.4.0 won't compile after GCC upgrade (3.3.3 -> 3.4.3)
Hi Tom, > > > The "resolution" was to upgrade to ACE-5.4.3 or later, which has > > > code fixes to help with the newer compiler. Not sure how > much would > > > need to change, but you may be able to inspect the differences in > > > that part of the code wrt the newer ACE release to backport the > > > fixes. > > Thanks, I've downloaded and am building. Is ACE-5.4.3 the latest > > production release ? > > Well, the definition of "production release" for ACE is a bit murky > imho. Production release is one with 2 numbers. E.g., 5.4 > The developers on this list (almost) always recommend using the > latest package, which is typically labeled a "beta release". > The latest > would be 5.4.4. The developers always recommend *not* using the > "production release", since the next release labeled "beta" > is always a bug-fix-only release. I believe I qualify as a "developer", but have a different take. Production releases are tested well, and often better than the BFO beta. There may be fixes in BFO, but there may be additional bugs also - it happened at 5.4.1. For those wishing to adopt a version of ACE and stick with it, you'll need a version you can get support (fixes and advice) for. For example, Riverace supports releases (e.g., 5.4) and fix kits that Riverace releases for those (i...

PyDev 3.3.3 Released
--047d7b3435c00736d204f10d5931 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Hi All, PyDev 3.3.3 has been released Details on PyDev: http://pydev.org Details on its development: http://pydev.blogspot.com LiClipse (PyDev standalone with goodies such as support for Django Templates, Kivy Language, Mako Templates, Html, Javascript, etc): http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/ What is PyDev? --------------------------- PyDev is a plugin that enables users to use Eclipse for Python, Jython and IronPython development -- making Eclipse a first class Python IDE -- It comes with many goodies such as code completion, syntax highlighting, syntax analysis, code analysis, refactor, debug, etc. Release Highlights: ------------------------------- * **Important**: PyDev requires Eclipse 3.8 or 4.3 onwards and Java 7! For older versions, keep using PyDev 2.x (see LiClipse: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse for a PyDev standalone with all requirements bundled). * **Code Completion**: - Compiled modules are now indexed and shown in the context-insensitive code-completion. - In an empty file, a code-completion request will show options related to creating modules (press Ctrl+Space twice to show only those templates). * **Performance**: - Building (indexing) of Python files is **much** faster. - Code completion does not get slown down by other analysis done in the background due to shell synchronization. * **Inte...

PyDev 3.3.3 Released
Hi All, PyDev 3.3.3 has been released Details on PyDev: http://pydev.org Details on its development: http://pydev.blogspot.com LiClipse (PyDev standalone with goodies such as support for Django Templates, Kivy Language, Mako Templates, Html, Javascript, etc): http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/ What is PyDev? --------------------------- PyDev is a plugin that enables users to use Eclipse for Python, Jython and IronPython development -- making Eclipse a first class Python IDE -- It comes with many goodies such as code completion, syntax highlighting, syntax analysis, code analysis, refactor, debug, etc. Release Highlights: ------------------------------- * **Important**: PyDev requires Eclipse 3.8 or 4.3 onwards and Java 7! For older versions, keep using PyDev 2.x (see LiClipse: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse for a PyDev standalone with all requirements bundled). * **Code Completion**: - Compiled modules are now indexed and shown in the context-insensitive code-completion. - In an empty file, a code-completion request will show options related to creating modules (press Ctrl+Space twice to show only those templates). * **Performance**: - Building (indexing) of Python files is **much** faster. - Code completion does not get slown down by other analysis done in the background due to shell synchronization. * **Interactive Console**: - The interactive console now has tab-completion (so, ...

GCC 3.3.3 Update
Hello, I'm a Linux and Ada newbie. I recently had to update my vanilla RedHat9 (GCC 3.2.2.5) and attempted an install of GCC 3.3.3. Everything went smoothly. No errors. But now I get: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [larsan@silver tmp]$ gnatmake execute.adb gcc -c execute.adb fatal error, run-time library not installed correctly cannot locate file system.ads compilation abandoned gnatmake: "execute.adb" compilation error [larsan@silver tmp]$ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GNAT was properly installed before my u...

MailingLogger 3.3.3 Released!
I'm pleased to announce a new release of Mailinglogger. Mailinglogger provides two handlers for the standard python logging framework that enable log entries to be emailed either as the entries are logged or as a summary at the end of the running process. The handlers have the following features: - customisable and dynamic subject lines for emails sent - emails sent with an X-Mailer header for easy filtering - flood protection to ensure the number of emails sent is not excessive - support for SMTP servers that require authentication - fully documented and tested The latest releases...

ANN: AliveChat 3.3.3
On behalf of WebsiteAlive, SharewarePromotions are delighted to announce the immediate availability of AliveChat version 3.3.3 - software that allows you to connect with your web site visitors via browser chat. AliveChat allows you to connect with and track your web site visitors in real-time via a browser based live chat interface. Meaning that your company can now offer live support software to customers while increasing sales with Proactive chat. Some of AliveChat's features include proactive sales chat, unlimited operator and client chat sessions, full customization, ...

Wildfire 3 with Intralink 3.3?
Is anyone using WF3 with Ilink 3.3? (OK stop laughing about the ilink 3.3 thing, I have no choice right now) I would like to move to WF3, but the PTC matrix shows I need Ilink3.4+ to use WF3. I was just wondering if anybody has tried this combination successfully? Thanx, Andy This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7A6ED.92C65580 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable "Andy" <roemea@yahoo.com> wrote in message = news:1180965241.318319.110960@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... Is anyone using WF3 with Ilink 3.3? (OK stop laughing about the ilink 3.3 thing, I have no choice right now) I would like to move to WF3, but the PTC matrix shows I need Ilink3.4+ to use WF3. I was just wondering if anybody has tried this combination successfully? Thanx, Andy Isn't Intralink being phased out, support to cease in the next few = years? That would make upgrading to 3.4 like "upgrading" to an Edsel, = anyway. Seems like PTC is sending customers to Winchill PDM-Link or = ProjectLink. Even if you could get the WF3/Ilink 3.4 combo to work, do = you think it would be wise to pick the solution that's officially = doomed? David Janes ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7A6ED.92C65580 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC ...

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6, Python 3.3.6

AIX 4.3.3. install reverts to 4.3.2 ???
Hi After doing a fresh install of AIX 4.3.3, oslevel actually reports the version as 4.3.3 . After loading some of the prereqs for C for AIX 6, oslevel reports the version as 4.3.2 . Has anyone ran into this? Thanks, Jeffrey After a little more searching I found the there is a PTF file to address this problem. thanks On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 02:23:24 -0500, Jeff Christensen <jeffreyc@sympatico.ca> wrote: >Hi > > After doing a fresh install of AIX 4.3.3, oslevel actually >reports the version as 4.3.3 . After loading some of the prereqs for >C for AIX 6, osle...

Update from 7.3.3 to 7.3.6
Hi, We are in the process of moving from PostgreSQL 7.3.3 to 7.3.6 (Red Hat). However, we are having a number of problems importing the database schema. Some of the SPs are written in TCL and it would seem that the library has changed. In the dump of the schema we have (comments removed for brevity): CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql HANDLER plpgsql_call_handler; CREATE FUNCTION pltcl_call_handler () RETURNS language_handler AS '$libdir/pltcl', 'pltcl_call_handler' LANGUAGE c; CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE pltcl HANDLER pltcl_call_handler; However, w...

upgraded gcc from 3.3 to 3.4 and having problems
Our code used to compile happily under g++ 3.3.6 but now that we have upgraded the compiler to version 3.4.6 our code breaks when linking with this error message undefined reference to `std::locale::id::id() Can anyone tell me why and what the solution is? I have been ploughing through the g++ 3.4.6 release notes to correct template problems and now do not know where to look having come across this problem :( TIA, Pep. Pep wrote: > Our code used to compile happily under g++ 3.3.6 but now that we have > upgraded the compiler to version 3.4.6 our code breaks when linking > with th...

Building gcc 3.3.x on 3.4
Just recently installed OpenBSD, just out of curiosity and learning purposes. I never played with any BSD flavor before so I'll probably have quite a few questions here :). I read gcc build status and found that gcc 3.x was successfully build on OpenBSD 3.0. My first attempt wasn't successful (for obvious reasons :) and I got masses of linking errors. So what's the trick here ? I didn't found a lot of info on the net either. Most of the hits I got were the arguments about future inclusion of gcc 3.x into OpenBSD distribution. Another thing I found that GNU make must b...

Update from 7.3.3 to 7.3.6
Hi, We are in the process of moving from PostgreSQL 7.3.3 to 7.3.6 (Red Hat). However, we are having a number of problems importing the database schema. Some of the SPs are written in TCL and it would seem that the library has changed. In the dump of the schema we have (comments removed for brevity): CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql HANDLER plpgsql_call_handler; CREATE FUNCTION pltcl_call_handler () RETURNS language_handler AS '$libdir/pltcl', 'pltcl_call_handler' LANGUAGE c; CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE pltcl HANDLER pltcl_call_handler; However, w...

Web resources about - tkzinc 3.3.4 & 3.3.6+ ? - comp.lang.tcl