Working autoexpect File?

Does anyone have a working autoexpect file?  Anytime I try to run the
one on HP-UX 11.00 that came with the distribution, I get errors.  If
you have it, I'd appreciate it if you could post the contents in a
reply.

Thnx,

Dave
0
davidlt77 (3)

davidlt77@hotmail.com (Dave) writes:

> Does anyone have a working autoexpect file?  Anytime I try to run the
> one on HP-UX 11.00 that came with the distribution, I get errors.  If
> you have it, I'd appreciate it if you could post the contents in a
> reply.
>
> Thnx,
>
> Dave

What errors?  And what versions of Expect and Autoexpect?

Don

0
libes (272)

Plain 8/16K dartridges don't work on the SuperCPU?
I have a couple of old cartridge games, and when I tried using them with my SuperCPU/128 enabled, I get the following results: Game Company Size Banksw. Works? Fun Play Disc Company 128 yes no problems Jupiter Lander C= 8 no doesn't start Clowns C= 8 no doesn't start Jumpman Jr Epyx 16 no SCPU INIT ERROR 06 Q*bert Parker 16 no SCPU INIT ERROR 06 Moon Patrol Atari 16 no SCPU INIT ERROR 06 The one I...

ip DNS server timouts but sometimes it's working & always works form the router itself.
Hi Group, I have come across something I can't solve. When using my Cisco as dns forwarder, DNS is just plain slow from my PC, even when using openDNS in the Cisco (model 857) Code: C:\Documents and Settings\Steven>nslookup www.tweakers.net 192.168.1.1 Server: cisco-steventje Address: 192.168.1.1 DNS request timed out. timeout was 2 seconds. Non-authoritative answer: Name: www.tweakers.net Address: 213.239.154.35 .... 2 seconds delay on almost every query. :( I searched a bit further: Increasing the deay to even 40 seconds...don't even get an answer; C:\Documents...

System level file / directory comparion
Is there any command in perl that I can check if two files are the same one? For example, if there some file test at the directory: /usr/var/test, and two strings $a = "./test" and $b ="../var/test". Is there any function that returns true if I compare $a and $b? Thanks. -Steve syang8 wrote: > Is there any command in perl that I can check if two files are the > same one? Define 'same one'. Exactly the same contents? Symbolic link? Hard link? What kind of file (text, binary, etc.) > > For example, if there some file test at the directory: /usr/v...

Override not working
A document that I'm working on has a master page with 4 columns. Each column has a distinct text flow, say A, B, C, and D. A second master page was created based on the previous master page. On the second master page I deleted the four text flows and created a text flow, with a different name, on the master page. On the body pages I assigned the second master page. When the text box queries me to keep the overrides I respone "no". However, the overrides appear once I go to a following page. What to do? Create a master page that is not based on an existing master page? ...

What can I do with a *.sqr file?
A client company has been sending us data in the usual ASCII fixed-length records which we load into our Oracle server with SQL*Plus. One day, they said: "hey, would you like us to send you the Oracle binary tables instead?". I was puzzled since I have never heard of such a thing, and agreed to give it a try. What they sent me is a file 'tax1234.sqr' which contains the words: "Copyright (C) 2004 PeopleSoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved" #DEFINE TAX960US !Used for Tax Locality Sort #include 'setenv.sqc' !Set environment #define PRINTER_T...

(with-open-file (... :append )) issue/bug?
I can't believe this is a bug. I must be doing something wrong, but I don't see it. I'm working on a program (simulation) at home and want to append the results of intermediate calculations to a file for looking at later. I have extracted/dummied some code. The names have changed but the intent and number of parameters is the same. When I run this the first time (no file exists) it looks right. When I run it the second time it looks like it appends the values to the file as I want, but the original values are replaced by nulls (ASCII 0). (defvar a 0) (defvar b 1) (defvar c 2) (de...

Digital TV on a laptop through USB 2.0 device, does it work for anyone here?
Would like to hear from anyone having good results viewing this. I have a Toshiba M35X with integrated video, and it has trouble playing back some high-resolution, high-motion videos from its own hard drive, so I imagine this would even be worse playing back a digital video image filtered through its USB port. The varous websites touting digital TV adaptors are all a bit coy on the quality of display produced on laptops, and some specify that integrated graphics cards won't work. Frozen or pixilated images really ruin my experience of watching TV on a laptop. I can receive ...

Find the perfect work at home job
Find the perfect work at home job for you using our FREE Work at home Job Finder! Get matched with a Home Based Job or Business Plan that suits your needs and skills. Simply visit our website and Select your Job Match Details for FREE Today! http://workitself.50webs.com/ <a href="http://workitself.50webs.com/">http://workitself.50webs.com/</ a> ...

size of file
hi can some one tell me how to find size of a file from verilog. my requirement is to pass the size of the file to a script so that it can compare, instead of passing number of lines for each test case, which differ for each case. c is ruled out as i run this on arm processor, it will not take c file commands regards Hi Here size means the number of lines On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:14:10 -0800 (PST), terabits <tera.bits@gmail.com> wrote: >can some one tell me how to find size of a file from verilog. > >my requirement is to pass the size of the file to a ...

I cant get my mailgate working.
Can anyone tell me the server info that I need to use "Free Agent?" I have my own username and pw I just need the server. Nick -- Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG I'm not sure if this is what your looking for but look at this - http://news.individual.net/ Regards, Scott "Nick Cruz" <nickcruz@wahbam.com> wrote in message news:ecadb71d1e3719da7b57151b85eaf2d7.68249@mygate.mailgate.org... > Can anyone tell me the server info that I need to use "Free Agent?" I > have my own username and pw I just need the server. > &...

exiting program after text file is created
i want to close labview using the exit.vi after the text file is created....also i am using c++ to execute the labview application is there anyway to&nbsp;make sure labview finishes its routine in c++&nbsp;before i send the text file to a motion controler &nbsp; the c++ routine to open the exe is int main(){ &nbsp; system("start C:\\greg\\g.exe");&nbsp; return 0;} then the digital i/o command woudl execute anyone know what i can do before sending a digital line to tell the motion control software to pick up the text file? &nbsp; thanks program to exe.vi: h...

logitech stick USB/HID compliant works with linux, only 2 axis in wine
Hi all I got a usb 2-2.4: Product: Logitech Freedom 2.4 input: Logitech Logitech Freedom 2.4 as /class/input/input4 input: USB HID v1.10 Joystick [Logitech Logitech Freedom 2.4] on usb-0000:00:02.1-2.4 joystick. In linux native games (e.g. targetware ) all 4 axis x,y,rudder,throttle and POV are recognized. KDE calibrator also sees all axis and buttons properly Wine only sees 2 axis (it does see all buttons) but no rudder,throttle or POV if I run WINEDEBUG=trace+joystick wine baron.exe I get (a lot) of lines like this: trace:joystick:JSTCK_GetPosEx x: 32768, y: 3...

Smalltalk Express
Hello, I have implemented the method below in Smalltalk Express I have found on a book which uses Smalltalk Express for its exercises. I does not work! It creates the files in the right location but when I type something in the source file it doesn't copy to the target. I tested it on two PCs running XP pro: same result. I also have a laptop running Linux Xbuntu with Wine (software which allows some Windows application to run as native on Linux) and it works fine!!! Any ideas? | inStream outStream | inStream := File pathName: 'c:\myfile.txt'. outStream := File pat...

Tee does not lock file when 2 processes write to the same file.
i have a script (main) which does some processing and calls another script (log), the main script is scheduled for every 10min. the log script should run for 5min but can take longer depending on response times. main: # processing nohup /scripts/LOG_Time.ksh > /dev/null & LOG_Time.ksh: logfile1=/logs/script1.log echo "Date Started" `date` | tee -a $logfile1 db2 "select distinct id from USER fetch first 1000 rows only with ur" > /dev/null echo "Date Completed" `date` | tee -a $logfile1 We then process the script1.log and use this data for reporting. ...

(newbie) Problem with M-File (script)
Hello everyone! I have written a script which basically reads data from a few files, interpolates some data, then produces figures. What I would like to do is get an input string, which (I think!) I know how to do: name = input('Enter address: ','s'); Now let's say I enter (e.g.) from the keybord : Sept05 What I would like to do is now use this string to (firstly) get files that have that extension, and secondly, save these figures using that extension. More precisely, to save the file as ElectricImageSept05.fig, I have tried: saveas(gcf,'ElectricImage%name.fig&#...

nn start, feedforwardnet not working
Am new to matlab and nntool in particular. As I go through MATLAB tutorials, I realise some functions dont work e.g. nnstart, feedforwardnet and I guess they are numerous more that wont function. I am using Matlab R2010a. Somebody suggests I might be using a lower version. How is this possible, I just bought the tool last year? Am very frustrated. What is the way out?? Thanks in advance On Mar 9, 6:22=A0pm, "Faidess " <fdmw...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Am new to matlab and nntool in particular. As I go through MATLAB tutoria= ls, I realise some functions dont work e.g. nnstar...

Re: file compare utility
Consider pumping it into a text format and using UltraCompare (UltraEdit companion product). Alan Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Steve First Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 8:51 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: file compare utility Hi, I am looking for a more robust file compare routine than proc compare. What I would like is a sas technique that works like the unix DIFF command. I have two SAS ds, where each row may match or it may have extra rows on either ds. There is no common...

MySQL settings in PHP file
Dear All, I am setting up php based rating system on my website http://www.splendidwallpapers.com Trial I took on www.nisargsutaria.com and it did not work out. I have database : nisarg_ratingsystem user : nisarg_nisarg what should be $DB_HOST? I put it as : http://nisargsutaria.splendidwallpapers.com/ and I guess it worked. File to be edited is : config.inc.php (I need answer that what are the inputs for this file to get it working.) <?php // START EDITING HERE $DB_USR = ""; $DB_PWD = ""; $DB_NAME = ""; $DB_HOST = ""; // always close your URL w...

Linux freeze-o-matic crapware prevents victim "from doing any serious work"
"Currently the computer locks up about 10-20 minutes into use.... I am prohibited from doing any serious work." #482 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1135055&highlight=freeze&page=49 "Linux is for work", Kelsey Bjarnason "Linux is ideal for anyone", wackjob Linux is reliable, silly myth On Jul 2, 8:55=A0am, "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote: > "Currently the computer locks up about 10-20 minutes into use.... I am > prohibited from doing any serious work." You have shitty RAM. I have to remove a faulty RAM ca...

Apparently a problem with Flash animations is that they don't work on cell phones. Do J2ME animations. JavaFX?
Apparently a problem with Flash animations is that they don't work on cell phones. Do J2ME animations. JavaFX? On Sat, 30 May 2009 14:54:35 -0700, "Casey Hawthorne" <<caseyhHAMMER_TIME@istar.ca>> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : >Apparently a problem with Flash animations is that they don't work on cell >phones. Do J2ME animations. JavaFX? Keep in mind you don't have that skookum a processor in a cell phone, but on the other hand you don't have as many pixels to maintain either. You will have the equivalen...

wxSingleInstanceChecker not work :(
class MyApp: public wxApp { virtual bool OnInit(); virtual int OnExit(); private: wxSingleInstanceChecker check; }; I get: program.cc:98: error: 'wxSingleInstanceChecker' does not name a type where is problem? _______ $ rpm -qa | grep wx libwxgtk2.6-2.6.1-1mdk libwxgtk2.5_3-2.5.3-7mdk libwxgtku2.6-2.6.1-1mdk libwxgtk2.6-devel-2.6.1-1mdk libwxgtk2.4-2.4.2-8mdk libwxgtkgl2.6-2.6.1-1mdk libwxgtku2.6-devel-2.6.1-1mdk wxGTK2.5-2.5.3-7mdk libwxgtkglu2.6-2.6.1-1mdk wxGTK2.6-2.6.1-1mdk wxGTK-2.4.2-8mdk ...::pytajnik ha scritto: > class MyApp: public wx...

Re: SGI files chapter 11
SGI's downfall started when the upper management decided SGI would no longer be a leader but a follower of what ever the current trend was. They got in bed with Micro$loth and Intel. They gave away or sold off anything profitable or would make them a leader (MIPS, software, etc.). This caused a lot of SGI's best and brightest to jump off the sinking ship causing major brain drain. They dropped Micro$loth too late, but stayed in bed with Intel and their much delayed vaporware and chucked MIPS. They chucked IRIX for the Linux crap. Why should anyone stay with SGI? They...

working with excell from access code
I need to open an excel workbook and import info to my access program. That isn't the problem, I've got the code down for doing what I want to do. I'm declaring the variable and setting it like this. Dim objEx As Object Set objEx = CreateObject("Excel.Application") My problem is after I'm done and exit the access code module and I shut the excel file down like this Set objEx = Nothing whenever I want to open the file in excel it comes back with the "Read-Only" box, saying the file is being modified by me and to either click "read-only&q...

Win 98 in Z-to-A order on open file box!
Hi all Truly weird problem with Win 98 - the thing defaults to a Z -> A alfabetical sort order for the open files dialog box and almost everything else . Easy cure is to turn the monitor 180 deg - what is the official cure ?? TIA Vincent Wood Vince m1bnl wrote: > > Hi all > > Truly weird problem with Win 98 - the thing defaults to > a Z -> A alfabetical sort order for the open files dialog box > and almost everything else . > Easy cure is to turn the monitor 180 deg - what is the official cure ?? > > TIA > > Vincent Wood - I've just fou...

does work
Hi there! Thanks for your solution. I've noticed that Matlab is doing some weird things as "dx", the smallest difference between two levels, decreases. Can someone please help me to avoid this issue and maybe explain to me, why it occurs? my levels are: levels = 1.0e+003 * 0.0010 0.0032 0.0100 0.0316 0.1000 0.3162 1.0000 As you can see, dx is 2.2 here. (length(cmap2) is always = 1000/dx) I've uploaded some pictures for various manually changed dxs here: http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4315/dx1.png Can anyone please help me? this was meant to be...