Working autoexpect File?

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Does anyone have a working autoexpect file?  Anytime I try to run the
one on HP-UX 11.00 that came with the distribution, I get errors.  If
you have it, I'd appreciate it if you could post the contents in a
reply.

Thnx,

Dave
0
Reply davidlt77 (3) 10/14/2003 7:31:26 PM

See related articles to this posting

davidlt77@hotmail.com (Dave) writes:

> Does anyone have a working autoexpect file?  Anytime I try to run the
> one on HP-UX 11.00 that came with the distribution, I get errors.  If
> you have it, I'd appreciate it if you could post the contents in a
> reply.
>
> Thnx,
>
> Dave

What errors?  And what versions of Expect and Autoexpect?

Don

0
Reply libes (271) 10/17/2003 7:43:09 PM
comp.lang.tcl 21579 articles. 10 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

File Upload works but only for empty file
Good Day, I can upload a file as long as it is empty (thanks Hendri Kurniawan). I do not know where to look. Can someone help me understand what I need to do to upload a small image. http://chops.novatrope.com/game/test/upload_file3.php Here is some more info http://chops.novatrope.com/info.php Thanks, Arthur Jacobs On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:10:10 -0800, Arthur Jacobs <star@sonic.net> wrote: >I can upload a file as long as it is empty (thanks Hendri Kurniawan). >I do not know where to look. > >Can someone help me understand what I need to do to upload a small image. ...

Making File.open work on gzipped files
Hello all, I am trying to write a class for a file parser with an class method for opening files for reading: class Parser def self.open ios = File.open(*args) parser = self.new(ios) if block_given? begin yield parser ensure ios.close end return true else return parser end end end This works nicely, but I would like it to work on gzipped files too. I was thinking about checking the file type using a system call -> `file`.match("gzip") and if that is true then possibly using ...

convert latex file to scientific work file
Hi, I m not well-informed latex and scientific work programme. So can anyone help me how I can convert a latex file to scientific work file. Thanks.. On 2 Apr., 08:52, emath <emath...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I m not well-informed latex and scientific work programme. So can > anyone help me how I can convert a latex file to scientific work file. > Thanks.. What are you referring to? The closest match I find might be "Scientific Workplace" or "Scientific Word" by MacKichan Software? From what their website claims, "Scientific WorkPlace automatically...

Help: file delete does not work on multiple files
I have a directory called 'logs' which houses *.txt. At the start of my script, I would like to delete all of these files to start from a clean slate, so I put these lines in my script: file delete logs/*.txt which does delete any file at all. Next, I tried: file delete [glob -nocomplain logs/*.txt] and it did not work, either. I have verified that glob returned the correct list. Finally, this works: foreach logFile [glob -nocomplain logs/*.txt] {file delete $logFile} If you have any insight into why the first two approaches does not work, I would like to hear from you. Thanks. H...

Changing Work Group Files from dos batch files
Hi I have dos batch files that allow me to swop between MDW files. In the batch files, there is a start command which says: start /D"%DRV%:\" %ACCESSPATH%\MSACCESS.EXE "%PFVDRV%:\%MYDB%" /wrkgrp mdw_path_filename /user username /pwd passwd This worked fine with Windows 2K Access 2K but refused to work with XP (again Access 2k but with Access XP also installed) - telling me I hadn't the appropriate permissions. I eventually got my files working by changing the start command to start /D"%DRV%:\" %ACCESSPATH%\ MSACCESS.EXE "%PFVDRV%:\%MYDB%" /wr...

how technology file work with display resource file in virtuoso?
hi, all When we edit the technology file and load to the virtuoso, how does the technology file transforms to databases, and are there some API? By the way, how technology file work with display resource file in virtuoso? thanks On 09/25/12 07:41, Jiale Huang wrote: > hi, all > > When we edit the technology file and load to the virtuoso, how does > the technology file transforms to databases, and are there some API? > > By the way, how technology file work with display resource file in > virtuoso? > > thanks Have you tried reading ...

PostgreSQL not working in network environmentThe port 5432, and also net access, is enabled in the conf files but only local works (JDBC nor PHP do not work). My pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf are
I use Fedora Core 2. The port 5432, and also net access, is enabled in the conf files but only local works (JDBC nor PHP do not work). My pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf are available at http://www.krl.it/~mune/personal/conf/pg_hba.conf and http://www.krl.it/~mune/personal/conf/postgresql.conf They seem correct to me. Do you find anything wrong? Thanks Fede ------------------------------------------------------------------------- mune at ieee.org Ing. Federico Munerotto home http://www.krl.it/~mune -------------------------------------------------...

m-file works, executable doesn't work ??
Hello, I have a matlab function that run perfectly on matlab console. But when i create its standalone executable, it generates many errors such as: Warning: Out of range or non-integer values truncated during conversion to character. ERROR: Complex values cannot be converted to chars. m-file is availabe upon request ...

script works in hta files and also mozilla but not work on IE?
Hello, I have some javascript on local disk, they work fine on mozilla browsers and event work when I put the html into hta format. However, the code does not work on IE of my computer. I've tried to run the script on other computer which has the same OS version, the same IE version, the same patches......but they work!! I have checked the security settings on my computer, and turn everything to low security, but it still not work. Since the script works well in hta file, I still this still should be a security-setting problem, but I just cannot figure out:( Is there any suggestions? ...