Working autoexpect File?

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Does anyone have a working autoexpect file?  Anytime I try to run the
one on HP-UX 11.00 that came with the distribution, I get errors.  If
you have it, I'd appreciate it if you could post the contents in a
reply.

Thnx,

Dave
0
Reply davidlt77 (3) 10/14/2003 7:31:26 PM

See related articles to this posting

davidlt77@hotmail.com (Dave) writes:

> Does anyone have a working autoexpect file?  Anytime I try to run the
> one on HP-UX 11.00 that came with the distribution, I get errors.  If
> you have it, I'd appreciate it if you could post the contents in a
> reply.
>
> Thnx,
>
> Dave

What errors?  And what versions of Expect and Autoexpect?

Don

0
Reply libes (271) 10/17/2003 7:43:09 PM
comp.lang.tcl 21821 articles. 11 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

File Upload works but only for empty file
Good Day, I can upload a file as long as it is empty (thanks Hendri Kurniawan). I do not know where to look. Can someone help me understand what I need to do to upload a small image. http://chops.novatrope.com/game/test/upload_file3.php Here is some more info http://chops.novatrope.com/info.php Thanks, Arthur Jacobs On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:10:10 -0800, Arthur Jacobs <star@sonic.net> wrote: >I can upload a file as long as it is empty (thanks Hendri Kurniawan). >I do not know where to look. > >Can someone help me understand what I need to do to upload a small image. ...

Making File.open work on gzipped files
Hello all, I am trying to write a class for a file parser with an class method for opening files for reading: class Parser def self.open ios = File.open(*args) parser = self.new(ios) if block_given? begin yield parser ensure ios.close end return true else return parser end end end This works nicely, but I would like it to work on gzipped files too. I was thinking about checking the file type using a system call -> `file`.match("gzip") and if that is true then possibly using ...

convert latex file to scientific work file
Hi, I m not well-informed latex and scientific work programme. So can anyone help me how I can convert a latex file to scientific work file. Thanks.. On 2 Apr., 08:52, emath <emath...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I m not well-informed latex and scientific work programme. So can > anyone help me how I can convert a latex file to scientific work file. > Thanks.. What are you referring to? The closest match I find might be "Scientific Workplace" or "Scientific Word" by MacKichan Software? From what their website claims, "Scientific WorkPlace automatically...

Help: file delete does not work on multiple files
I have a directory called 'logs' which houses *.txt. At the start of my script, I would like to delete all of these files to start from a clean slate, so I put these lines in my script: file delete logs/*.txt which does delete any file at all. Next, I tried: file delete [glob -nocomplain logs/*.txt] and it did not work, either. I have verified that glob returned the correct list. Finally, this works: foreach logFile [glob -nocomplain logs/*.txt] {file delete $logFile} If you have any insight into why the first two approaches does not work, I would like to hear from you. Thanks. H...

Changing Work Group Files from dos batch files
Hi I have dos batch files that allow me to swop between MDW files. In the batch files, there is a start command which says: start /D"%DRV%:\" %ACCESSPATH%\MSACCESS.EXE "%PFVDRV%:\%MYDB%" /wrkgrp mdw_path_filename /user username /pwd passwd This worked fine with Windows 2K Access 2K but refused to work with XP (again Access 2k but with Access XP also installed) - telling me I hadn't the appropriate permissions. I eventually got my files working by changing the start command to start /D"%DRV%:\" %ACCESSPATH%\ MSACCESS.EXE "%PFVDRV%:\%MYDB%" /wr...

how technology file work with display resource file in virtuoso?
hi, all When we edit the technology file and load to the virtuoso, how does the technology file transforms to databases, and are there some API? By the way, how technology file work with display resource file in virtuoso? thanks On 09/25/12 07:41, Jiale Huang wrote: > hi, all > > When we edit the technology file and load to the virtuoso, how does > the technology file transforms to databases, and are there some API? > > By the way, how technology file work with display resource file in > virtuoso? > > thanks Have you tried reading ...

PostgreSQL not working in network environmentThe port 5432, and also net access, is enabled in the conf files but only local works (JDBC nor PHP do not work). My pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf are
I use Fedora Core 2. The port 5432, and also net access, is enabled in the conf files but only local works (JDBC nor PHP do not work). My pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf are available at http://www.krl.it/~mune/personal/conf/pg_hba.conf and http://www.krl.it/~mune/personal/conf/postgresql.conf They seem correct to me. Do you find anything wrong? Thanks Fede ------------------------------------------------------------------------- mune at ieee.org Ing. Federico Munerotto home http://www.krl.it/~mune -------------------------------------------------...

m-file works, executable doesn't work ??
Hello, I have a matlab function that run perfectly on matlab console. But when i create its standalone executable, it generates many errors such as: Warning: Out of range or non-integer values truncated during conversion to character. ERROR: Complex values cannot be converted to chars. m-file is availabe upon request ...

script works in hta files and also mozilla but not work on IE?
Hello, I have some javascript on local disk, they work fine on mozilla browsers and event work when I put the html into hta format. However, the code does not work on IE of my computer. I've tried to run the script on other computer which has the same OS version, the same IE version, the same patches......but they work!! I have checked the security settings on my computer, and turn everything to low security, but it still not work. Since the script works well in hta file, I still this still should be a security-setting problem, but I just cannot figure out:( Is there any suggestions? ...

Diploma work! To Create Schematic File from Netlist text file.
Hello, I am a student of State Univercity of Moscow. I am writing Diploma work . I find these forum of Cadence company while searching the name of my Diploma in Google. I am not a member of Cadence Company . I have to create Converter , which will convert ONLY digital standard cells' netlist view into schematic file. The input file is schematic netlist --- > for example some netlist of NAND schema,with 3 inputs: I II III IV V mp1 sp1 A1 VDD VDD mp2 sp1 A2 VDD VDD mp3 Z sp1 VDD VDD mn2 sn2 A2 VSS VSS mn1 sp1 A1 sn2 VSS mn...

Newbie: working with binary files/extract png from a binary file
Hello, I am reverse engineering a binary file that has an embedded PNG image in it. I opened the file in a hex editor and found the png header information, but how to use Ruby to extract the PNG to it's own file? Jim wrote: > Hello, > > I am reverse engineering a binary file that has an embedded PNG image > in it. I opened the file in a hex editor and found the png header > information, but how to use Ruby to extract the PNG to it's own file? Do you know the absolute starting position of the embedded PNG? You can get the data as a string like this: start_pos = ...

File::Copy works, File::NCopy doesn't
I have a situation where I invoke File::Copy and File::NCopy with identical arguments - I am attempting to copy a file from one network path to another, something like copy( "\\\\$somepath\\foo\\bar.txt", "\\\\$someotherpath\\foo\\bar.txt" ); File::Copy works fine, but File::NCopy says "No such file or directory". Can NCopy's copy not handle network paths? (This is ActiveState Perl 5.8.7 for WinXP). -- Christopher Benson-Manica | I *should* know what I'm talking about - if I ataru(at)cyberspace.org | don't, I need to know. Flames welcome. C...

Working with files
Hi, is it possible, using a VBA macro, to directly modify a .sdlprt file without actually opening it? Is it possible using C# or C++? We have a lot of modifications to do and opening each file slows down the process quite a bit! Louis-Philippe The only thing you can modify without opening the file are Windows standard file properties, normally accessed by ModelDoc::SummaryInfo API. You can do this using "dsofile.dll" make a search on this. -- Philippe Guglielmetti - www.dynabits.com Your only other option is to have a session of SolidWorks running in the background making th...

Working with files
Hello, I'm attempting to write a program that does the following (*note this is for my own personal knowledge, not for any "homework" assignment) given a file (in this case the file is file.bin) Find the highest product of any 5 consectutive bytes in the file, any guidance as how to proceed would be appreciated, but I want to figure out most of this on my own. Thanks On 10 Nov 2003 12:11:34 -0800, CRL wrote: > I'm attempting to write a program that does the following (*note > this is for my own personal knowledge, not for any "homework" > assignme...

Merging 2 files when key variables are repeated in Working file
Hi, Lets suppose I have a big_file with 3 variables ID,Region,Var1 12,"NE",23 45,"NE",56 67,"NW",90 67,"NW",90 78,"SW",89 I have another file called small_file having variables Region,Var2 "NE",54 "NW",12 "SW",1 How to merge in SPSS in case the key variable is repeated more than once in Working data file? I want to merge Var2 of small_file with big_file. How to go about it. Using the usual merge variable syntax I get missing observations (within Var2) in row 2 and 4 of Big_file. R...

Working with files
I am a Realbasic newbie. I have searched through all sorts of documentation to find out about reading and writing to files. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find what I need. I want to move data back and forth between my application and an XML file. For example: XML file contains: <Step01EditField01>8.5</Step01EditField1> <Step01EditField02>Meet with engineers</Step01EditField02> <Step01EditField03>Dave Stephenson</Step01EditField03> I want my application to: - identify a particular tag - read the contents ofthe tag into an edi...

work file...
I've got a file in the work directory $II_WORK/ingres/work/default/tmcdb that is from a query which was force killed. is it ok to delete the file directly, or will an ingstop/start clear this? -- be safe. flip Aus! Aus! Sie D=E4monen der Dummheit! On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:58:03 -0400, Philip Edward Lewis <flip+@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote: >I've got a file in the work directory >$II_WORK/ingres/work/default/tmcdb that is from a query which was >force killed. >is it ok to delete the file directly, or will an ingstop/start clear >this? ingstop/ings...

Windows Explorer search file contents not working on .sql files.
Dear Experts, I hate to have to post such a seemingly dumb question. But all the obvious has not worked. My new XP Pro laptop was recently configured for me. After installing Teradata SQL Assistant, the .SQL files were opening with that. But, that was not what I wanted to use. In Windows, I like to use wordpad. I work with Oracle scripts, with the suffix: .SQL. There are hundreds of them. Like most people, I often forget which file contains what. So, I usually use Windows Explorer search to find the file. If I know that the file is concerning GV$PROCESS, I just use window...

Why is it that textread works fine with txt files and not dat files in this example?
I have a problem using the textread function. It works when I use .txt files but not when I use .dat files. The .dat file looks like this, %-------------------------------------------- 2 4 51 59 99 92 61 56 83 82 84 83 77 56 92 97 85 62 66 91 98 56 66 57 72 97 82 79 71 84 80 86 91 78 81 51 83 52 88 91 54 86 %--------------------------------------------- The following function is used, %--------------------------------------------- function [numMachines, numJobs, PT, ST] = fgetmat1(runfile) % Get matrices A, PT and ST{i} from text file % Convert file to a matrix data...

my excel report is not working in executable file ,however,it works well in vi
Hi all , &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Could any one please help me in getting the reason behind the executable gfile not working for excel report generation,however I can get the same function without any problem in main vi. &nbsp; I am attaching my code ,please have a look into it and let me know where I am wrong. &nbsp; Thanks &amp; Regards ! sarita test datalog.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/279946/1/test datalog.vi I&nbsp;can't open the vi in the moment. But by your description I think that I know the solution. When you build the e...

File > Open works, double-click doesn't work?
I have an Access database -- a .mdb file -- on a server on our network. When the file is in use -- i.e. there is an associated .ldb file -- I cannot open the database by double-clicking its icon; nothing happens. However, I *am* able to open the file by running Access and choosing File > Open. (Also, when the database is not in use, double-clicking works just fine) What is going on, and how do I fix it?? Thanks. I found the answer at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927844/en-us "Alex Chun" <achun@nospam.u.washington.edu> wrote in message news:et48ur$mv8$1@gnus0...

Some php files in same directory of working files with same permissions won't process
Has anyone ever had this happen? I upgraded phpMyAdmin (2.9.0.3) and suddenly the php files no longer were processed by the php engine -- (Apache sends the php files as though they were a download). I checked my permissions, php.ini and httpd.conf, nothing strange there -- same as when it worked. I read UPDATING (I'm running FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE, Apache 2.2.3, PHP 5.1.6_1, MySQL 5.0.24a) and nothing there on it. Checked the phpMyAdmin site and nothing I could find there either. Here's the really odd part -- if I go to the phpmyadmin directory, create a php file with vi and save -- v...

Editing 8BF files; PICO doesn't work on non-PSP files.
I have some photoshop filters that work fine in PSP but PICO doesn't allow me to edit them (I like to change the settings so that I can group my filters according to my own filing system and now how they're filed now. The default sub-naming systems give me headaches because I waste a lot of time searching for all my filters as I can't find them without a lot of difficulty). Was wondering what other people use besides PICO lite? Specifically, that allows us just to rename the categories' etc., namings systems so for Photoshop filters to use in PSP? I hope this is clear ... ...