YouTube Playlist: Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming Using Itcl (incr Tcl) Lessons

Hi.

Like I promised you hours ago..

The playlist in English :

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_1qeuc-rYwk0nxWAM38Dl_

The same playlist in Arabic :

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_91kA-iUz_5XGNmHzivHBG

Enjoy!
0
Rani

On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 4:04:21 PM UTC+2, Rani Ahmad wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Like I promised you hours ago..
>
> The playlist in English :
>
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_1qeuc-rYwk0nxWAM38Dl_
>
> The same playlist in Arabic :
>
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_91kA-iUz_5XGNmHzivHBG
>
> Enjoy!

raising topic to the top of the list..
0
Rani

Hi everyone, I have been pulling my hair with this one for a couple of days and still have not found a fix. I'm working within ANSYS Tcl-Tk implementation. I created a Tcl-Tk script that generates a simple window with three buttons. Each button opens another window which is created in a separate Tcl file. The second window have a lot of text entries, variables, procedures, etc. I can open the second Tcl file by itself and everything works as supposed, but when I open it using the button in the first window, it opens but any procedure called by the widgets on the second window are not fou...

E.J. Friedman-Hill's Tcl/Tk Course

Youtube: Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming & TclOO Overview
Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming & TclOO Lesson1: Overview (English Version) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYJUj5aruTc Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming & TclOO Lesson1: Overview (Arabic Version) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BdZkvZARsY A complete book about TclOO by the freenode IRC member of #tcl , of nickname "APN" on the following link: http://www.magicsplat.com/articles/oo.html On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 1:18:41 PM UTC+2, Rani Ahmad wrote: > Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming & TclOO Lesson1: Overview (English Version) > ...

Coming Soon: YouTube Tutorials about [incr-Tcl] and Object Oriented Programming
Reminder! soon I will start a tutorial series about [incr-Tcl] (in short called itcl) and how to use it to make Object Oriented Programs in Tcl. I'll be talking about writing a classes and methods and inheritance... etc. Please press the button [subscribe] in my channel on YouTube on this link to get a notification on your email account: http://youtube.com/user/ranixlb Don't forget!!! ...

Debugger for Tcl/Tk and [incr Tcl]
hi, where can i get Coverage for debugging tcl/tk, [incr Tcl] source? this tool is advised to use in 'Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk' or any other good debugger, which i could use? best, s. On Jan 23, 5:56=A0am, Sitaca <sit...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi, > > where can i get Coverage for debugging tcl/tk, [incr Tcl] source? > this tool is advised to use in 'Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk' > > or any other good debugger, which i could use? I see, at http://wiki.tcl.tk/8638 , a brief reference to the topic of coverage for tcl. I don't know w...

Using Tcl::Tk Module with Tcl/Tk 8.5
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, as it is with relation to the Tcl::Tk module, rather than Perl/Tk specifically. I'd like to use Tcl::Tk with Tcl/Tk 8.5 rather than 8.4. To that end, on a clean Debian Testing system I have installed only Tcl/Tk 8.5 and also finally managed to install the Tcl::Tk module. I was having problems installing the Tcl-0.95 module, which Tcl::Tk depends on, but fixed it with a specific include path call: >sudo perl Makefile.PL --tclsh /usr/bin/tclsh8.5 --tclconfig /usr/lib/tcl8.5/tclConfig.sh --include /usr/include/tcl8.5 Fo...

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4
Hi, I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. I looked at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-source/3.4.1/ But only itcl seems to be there. And the CVS doesn't have the 3.4.1 tag. Do you know where I can get incr Tk and hopefully a corresponding iwidgets? Thanks, Andres On 5 Okt., 11:16, Andres Garcia <tclc...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. > > I looked at: > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-sou... > > ...

Tcl+incr Tcl debuggers to use on command line?
Hi, Does anyone know of incr Tcl supported debuggers that work on command line? That is, without needing bundling with IDEs? Thanks On 10/11/14, 9:46 PM, kenneth.bull@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know of incr Tcl supported debuggers that work on command line? > That is, without needing bundling with IDEs? Well, the debugger in ActiveState's TDK does not need a bundled IDE and it works with [incr Tcl] -- but it is a GUI application not a command line one. -- +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Gerald W. L...

how to access prolog from tcl?(not using tcl/tk interface from prolog)
hi, I am now doing my thesis project relate to mobile agent technology which need to access prolog from tcl. There are a lot of prologs which have the function to access tcl from prolog, but I need to access prolog from tcl.(I can not use the method that first load prolog, then access tcl via the interface, and reload prolog). So is there any one can help me or give me some tips to solve this problem? Now I can only found one article to solve this problem(http://tkoutline.sourceforge.net/wiki/38). I tried the code, but unfortunately, the terminal always crashed and did not give any respo...

how to access prolog from tcl?(not using tcl/tk interface from prolog)
hi, I am now doing my thesis project relate to mobile agent technology which need to access prolog from tcl. There are a lot of prologs which have the function to access tcl from prolog, but I need to access prolog from tcl.(I can not use the method that first load prolog, then access tcl via the interface, and reload prolog). So is there any one can help me or give me some tips to solve this problem? Now I can only found one article to solve this problem(http://tkoutline.sourceforge.net/wiki/38). I tried the code, but unfortunately, the terminal always crashed and did not give any respo...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-gaul Tcl-gaul is a Tcl extension for genetic/evolutionary algorithm processing.It relies on the GAUL library: http://gaul.sourceforge.net/ * A genetic algorithm (GA) is a search technique used in computing to find exact or approximate solutions to optimization and search problems. Genetic algorithms are categorized as global search heuristics. They are a particular class of evolutionary algorithms that use techniques inspired by evolutionary biology such as inheritance, mutation, selection, and crossover. For ...

running other tcl from a tcl
Is that possible? 1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like: c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl 2 - from a tcl to call other one # first.tcl content below exec hello.tcl # end regards, mauro ps.: I'm not experience in Tcl. Mauro Silva wrote: > Is that possible? > > 1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like: > > c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl > > 2 - from a tcl to call other one > > # first.tcl content below > > exec hello.tcl > > # end > > regards, > m...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-pam Tcl-pam is a Tcl interface to the PAM* service of Linux. It provides a Tcl package that allows Tcl scripts to use PAM to authenticate users and programs. It relies on linux-pam library: http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/ * PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules): A mechanism to integrate multiple low−level authentication schemes into a high−level application programming interface (API). This enables programs that rely on authentication to be written independently of the underlying authentication scheme. Platform:...

Web resources about - YouTube Playlist: Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming Using Itcl (incr Tcl) Lessons - comp.lang.tcl

Mercury (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.07.2 (August 3, 2012 ; 2 months ago ( 2012-08-03 ) ) Mercury is a functional logic programming language geared towards real-world applications. ...

The sheer volume and quality of Netflix’s original programming is unprecedented
... on its laurels, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings said in an earnings press release that Netflix plans to launch at least 600 hours of original programming ...

Learn any of these 16 programming languages and you'll always have a job
... world," venture capitalist Marc Andreessen famously declared. Someone has to write that software. Why not you? There are thousands of programming ...

Microsoft offers developers free tools for its R programming language software
Microsoft is giving developers and students a free crack at its new server software for the R programming language. [ Want to learn R? Download ...

Pay what you want to learn programming for web, Apple Watch, iOS 9 and more
The world of programming is wide and wild, bristling with enough different languages, platforms and workflows to leave anyone dizzy. These 10 ...

CBS, Sky Enter Major Pan-European Deal For Showtime Programming
Sky Atlantic is to become the exclusive home to Showtime programming in major European markets under a new long-term licensing agreement between ...

Donald Trump gets his own blustery programming language
Have you ever wondered what code would look like if it were dictated by a presidential candidate's grandiose statements rather than such radical ...

Verizon's CFO: Custom TV will 'refresh' to comply with programming contracts
Verizon CFO Fran Shammo said his company will make changes to its FiOS Custom TV product, which granularly controls which programming networks ...

The CW Doesn't Care About Live Views Because The CW Doesn't Have Major Stake In Its Programming
CW president Mark Pedowitz says he doesn't care about live viewership... but it's not for the reasons you think.

New Donald Trump programming language seeks to make programming great again
A team of software engineers at Rice University has introduced a new programming language called TrumpScript. Based on Python, the new language ...