Youtube: Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming & TclOO Overview

Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming & TclOO Lesson1: Overview (English Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYJUj5aruTc

Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming & TclOO Lesson1: Overview (Arabic Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BdZkvZARsY

A complete book about TclOO by the freenode IRC member of #tcl , of nickname "APN"
on the following link:

http://www.magicsplat.com/articles/oo.html
0
Rani

On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 1:18:41 PM UTC+2, Rani Ahmad wrote:
> Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming & TclOO Lesson1: Overview (English Version)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYJUj5aruTc
>

> Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming & TclOO Lesson1: Overview (Arabic Version)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BdZkvZARsY
>
> A complete book about TclOO by the freenode IRC member of #tcl , of nickname "APN"
> on the following link:
>
> http://www.magicsplat.com/articles/oo.html

top! raising topic.
0
Rani

YouTube Playlist: Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming Using Itcl (incr Tcl) Lessons
Hi. Like I promised you hours ago.. The playlist in English : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_1qeuc-rYwk0nxWAM38Dl_ The same playlist in Arabic : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_91kA-iUz_5XGNmHzivHBG Enjoy! On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 4:04:21 PM UTC+2, Rani Ahmad wrote: > Hi. > > Like I promised you hours ago.. > > The playlist in English : > > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_1qeuc-rYwk0nxWAM38Dl_ > > The same playlist in Arabic : > > https://www.youtube.com/playli...

Hi everyone, I have been pulling my hair with this one for a couple of days and still have not found a fix. I'm working within ANSYS Tcl-Tk implementation. I created a Tcl-Tk script that generates a simple window with three buttons. Each button opens another window which is created in a separate Tcl file. The second window have a lot of text entries, variables, procedures, etc. I can open the second Tcl file by itself and everything works as supposed, but when I open it using the button in the first window, it opens but any procedure called by the widgets on the second window are not fou...

Coming Soon: YouTube Tutorials about [incr-Tcl] and Object Oriented Programming
Reminder! soon I will start a tutorial series about [incr-Tcl] (in short called itcl) and how to use it to make Object Oriented Programs in Tcl. I'll be talking about writing a classes and methods and inheritance... etc. Please press the button [subscribe] in my channel on YouTube on this link to get a notification on your email account: http://youtube.com/user/ranixlb Don't forget!!! ...

E.J. Friedman-Hill's Tcl/Tk Course

[ANN] Registration open && 2nd Call For Papers
Hello comp.lang.tcl, fyi ... 22nd Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2015) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2015/ October 19 - 23, 2015 Comfort Suites Manassas 7350 Williamson Blvd, 20109 Manassas, Virginia, USA Important Dates: [[ Attention! Registration is open! Please have a look at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2015/register.html ]] Abstracts and proposals due August 24, 2015 Notification to authors August 31, 2015 WIP and BOF reservations open July 27, 2015 Author materials due September 28, 2015 Tutorials Start October 19, 2015 Co...

Using Tcl::Tk Module with Tcl/Tk 8.5
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, as it is with relation to the Tcl::Tk module, rather than Perl/Tk specifically. I'd like to use Tcl::Tk with Tcl/Tk 8.5 rather than 8.4. To that end, on a clean Debian Testing system I have installed only Tcl/Tk 8.5 and also finally managed to install the Tcl::Tk module. I was having problems installing the Tcl-0.95 module, which Tcl::Tk depends on, but fixed it with a specific include path call: >sudo perl Makefile.PL --tclsh /usr/bin/tclsh8.5 --tclconfig /usr/lib/tcl8.5/tclConfig.sh --include /usr/include/tcl8.5 Fo...

Debugger for Tcl/Tk and [incr Tcl]
hi, where can i get Coverage for debugging tcl/tk, [incr Tcl] source? this tool is advised to use in 'Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk' or any other good debugger, which i could use? best, s. On Jan 23, 5:56=A0am, Sitaca <sit...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi, > > where can i get Coverage for debugging tcl/tk, [incr Tcl] source? > this tool is advised to use in 'Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk' > > or any other good debugger, which i could use? I see, at http://wiki.tcl.tk/8638 , a brief reference to the topic of coverage for tcl. I don't know w...

object oriented tcl
Hi, I'm trying to understand the object system that will ship with Tcl8.6. How would the following two Java examples be written using Tcl8.6? // Example (1): class AClass { public int a; public int b; } AClass aClass = new AClass(); aClass.a = 1; aClass.b = 2; // Example (2) class BClass { private int count; public BClass(int count) { this.count = count; } public int getCount() { return count; } public void incCount() { count++; } } BClass bClass = new BClass(2); Thanks On 24 Sep, 22:34, plaf <plaf_f...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote: > I&#...

Tcl/Tk in Mandriva 2008 & aMSN & others...
Hi, I've installed all possible packages for tcl/tk in Mandriva 2008 but somehow most install packages do not detect them properly!! I was wondering what possible tests should I do in order to diagnose where the problem lies. I do have the following when tcl is put at prompt: [root@comp ~]# tcl tcl tclhelp tclsh tclsh8.5 so I'm not completely without anything... I'm clueless as to what might be missing... Thanks for any help On Mar 11, 11:06=A0am, joey.pourric...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I've installed all possible packages for tcl/tk in Mandriva 2...

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4
Hi, I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. I looked at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-source/3.4.1/ But only itcl seems to be there. And the CVS doesn't have the 3.4.1 tag. Do you know where I can get incr Tk and hopefully a corresponding iwidgets? Thanks, Andres On 5 Okt., 11:16, Andres Garcia <tclc...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to download incr Tcl and incr Tk for Tcl/Tk 8.4.19. > > I looked at: > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/incrtcl/files/%5BIncr%20Tcl_Tk%5D-sou... > > ...

Newbie to Tcl/Tk: Question about Tcl and VxWorks....
Hello All, I have tried looking on the offical tcl/tk website and also at WindRiver's without success. Please forgive my ignorance on this, but is tcl/tk available for VxWorks or is there in progress a port going on. Many thanks in advance, Richard "Richard Latter" <richard_l@latter.demon.co.uk> writes: > I have tried looking on the offical tcl/tk website and also at WindRiver's > without success. Please forgive my ignorance on this, but is tcl/tk > available for VxWorks or is there in progress a port going on. I have ancient Tcl 7.3 here, but don'...

tcl/tk unicode wie kann man formel/math. zeichen in tk unter tcl anzeigen lassen?
Hallo, ich schreibe gerade an einen programm, dass auf windows unix und vielleicht auch anderen plattformen laufen soll. es sollen auch mathematische zeichen wie alpha 'm�' etc. dargestellt werden. mit welchen zeichensatz (vielleicht unicode) kann man dies realisieren? funktioniert es mit einen zeichensatz f�r alle plattformen unabh�ngig? English summary for the rest of the world: sven.rega@gmx.de would like to use mathematical symbols like "mu" in Tk applications. He asks if Unicode is the solution and whether that works on all platforms. I assert that Unicode works si...

running other tcl from a tcl
Is that possible? 1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like: c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl 2 - from a tcl to call other one # first.tcl content below exec hello.tcl # end regards, mauro ps.: I'm not experience in Tcl. Mauro Silva wrote: > Is that possible? > > 1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like: > > c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl > > 2 - from a tcl to call other one > > # first.tcl content below > > exec hello.tcl > > # end > > regards, > m...

Web resources about - Youtube: Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming & TclOO Overview - comp.lang.tcl

Mercury (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.07.2 (August 3, 2012 ; 2 months ago ( 2012-08-03 ) ) Mercury is a functional logic programming language geared towards real-world applications. ...

The sheer volume and quality of Netflix’s original programming is unprecedented
... on its laurels, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings said in an earnings press release that Netflix plans to launch at least 600 hours of original programming ...

Learn any of these 16 programming languages and you'll always have a job
... world," venture capitalist Marc Andreessen famously declared. Someone has to write that software. Why not you? There are thousands of programming ...

Microsoft offers developers free tools for its R programming language software
Microsoft is giving developers and students a free crack at its new server software for the R programming language. [ Want to learn R? Download ...

Pay what you want to learn programming for web, Apple Watch, iOS 9 and more
The world of programming is wide and wild, bristling with enough different languages, platforms and workflows to leave anyone dizzy. These 10 ...

CBS, Sky Enter Major Pan-European Deal For Showtime Programming
Sky Atlantic is to become the exclusive home to Showtime programming in major European markets under a new long-term licensing agreement between ...

Donald Trump gets his own blustery programming language
Have you ever wondered what code would look like if it were dictated by a presidential candidate's grandiose statements rather than such radical ...

Verizon's CFO: Custom TV will 'refresh' to comply with programming contracts
Verizon CFO Fran Shammo said his company will make changes to its FiOS Custom TV product, which granularly controls which programming networks ...

The CW Doesn't Care About Live Views Because The CW Doesn't Have Major Stake In Its Programming
CW president Mark Pedowitz says he doesn't care about live viewership... but it's not for the reasons you think.

New Donald Trump programming language seeks to make programming great again
A team of software engineers at Rice University has introduced a new programming language called TrumpScript. Based on Python, the new language ...