Need Shift Register & LFSR Verilog code

Hi All,

        I need Shift register and LFSR verilog code...Please forward them
if you have written one earlier.

 Thanks

 Sridhar

0
Sridhar_Gadda
10/9/2004 5:07:19 PM
comp.lang.verilog 3837 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

If you google "lsfr verilog", you would come up with many choices.  One of
the first entries I came up with is
http://www.doe.carleton.ca/~jknight/97.478/97.478_03F/Advdig5cirJ.pdf, which
probably tells you more than you will ever care to know about LFSRs.  It is
straightforward to modify the LSFR code to just be a shift register.

Have fun with the rest of your homework.

Jason

"Sridhar_Gadda" <sridhargadda@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
>        I need Shift register and LFSR verilog code...Please forward them
> if you have written one earlier.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sridhar

0
jtw
10/10/2004 4:44:27 AM
Try this for LFSR :

http://www.logiccell.com/~jean/LFSR/

=====================
Kholdoun TORKI
http://cmp.imag.fr

Sridhar_Gadda wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>         I need Shift register and LFSR verilog code...Please forward them
> if you have written one earlier.
>
>  Thanks
>
>  Sridhar

0