binary to integer conversion code

I wrote a simple program to converting 4bit binary to integer and
display the same on my 7 segment leds.
my program got synthesized and mapped and placed and routed . but when
i tried to run this program on my spartan2 kit it shows
different figures on the 7 segment display everytime i give the same
binary number in the input.

it doesnt show correct integer. while when i try to run other programs
they work fine.
1
Ashani
6/23/2008 5:31:53 AM
comp.lang.vhdl 6430 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Ashani Patel wrote:

> it doesnt show correct integer. while when i try to run other programs
> they work fine.

I had a similar problem once, a long time ago.

--
Mark McDougall, Engineer
21-25 King St, Rockdale, 2216
On Jun 23, 12:10 pm, Mark McDougall <ma...@vl.com.au> wrote:
> Ashani Patel wrote:
> > it doesnt show correct integer. while when i try to run other programs
> > they work fine.
>
> I had a similar problem once, a long time ago.
>
> --
> Mark McDougall, Engineer
> Virtual Logic Pty Ltd, <http://www.vl.com.au>
> 21-25 King St, Rockdale, 2216
> Ph: +612-9599-3255 Fax: +612-9599-3266

HI Mark

what did u do. can u suggest me something
ashani
0
Ashani
6/23/2008 7:24:55 AM
Ashani Patel a �crit :
> On Jun 23, 12:10 pm, Mark McDougall <ma...@vl.com.au> wrote:
>> Ashani Patel wrote:
>>> it doesnt show correct integer. while when i try to run other programs
>>> they work fine.
>> I had a similar problem once, a long time ago.
>>
>> --
>> Mark McDougall, Engineer
>> Virtual Logic Pty Ltd, <http://www.vl.com.au>
>> 21-25 King St, Rockdale, 2216
>> Ph: +612-9599-3255 Fax: +612-9599-3266
>
> HI Mark
>
> what did u do. can u suggest me something
> ashani

Start by posting your code

Nicolas
0
Nicolas
6/23/2008 5:55:49 PM
On Jun 23, 10:55 am, Nicolas Matringe <nicolas.matri...@fre.fre>
wrote:
> Ashani Patel a =E9crit :

> >> I had a similar problem once, a long time ago.
>
> >> --
> >> Mark McDougall, Engineer
> >> Virtual Logic Pty Ltd, <http://www.vl.com.au>
> >> 21-25 King St, Rockdale, 2216
> >> Ph: +612-9599-3255 Fax: +612-9599-3266
>
> > HI Mark
>
> > what did u do. can u suggest me something
> > ashani
>
> Start by posting your code
>
> Nicolas

here's my code

-------
-- Company:
-- Engineer: Ashani Patel
--
-- Create Date:    20:38:00 05/17/2008
-- Design Name:
-- Module Name:    to_integer - Behavioral
-- Project Name:
-- Target Devices:
-- Tool versions:
-- Dependencies:
--
-- Revision:
-- Revision 0.01 - File Created

---- Uncomment the following library declaration if instantiating
---- any Xilinx primitives in this code.
--library UNISIM;
--use UNISIM.VComponents.all;

entity to_integer is

	 generic ( M : integer:=3D 4 );
    Port ( bit_data : in  STD_LOGIC_VECTOR (M-1 downto 0);
           msb : out std_logic_vector(6 downto 0));

end to_integer;

architecture Behavioral of to_integer is

signal value : integer :=3D0;
begin

process(bit_data)

	variable int_value : integer range 0 to 15:=3D0;  -- i have put this
range for 4 bit
-- otherwise it doesnt get mapped. if i have to make this generic i
cant put this restriction.
-- what is the solution for that.

begin

	for N in 0 to M-1 loop
		if(bit_data(N) =3D '1') then
			int_value :=3D int_value + 2**N;
		end if;
	end loop;

value <=3D int_value;

end process;

process(value)
begin

case value is
when 0 =3D> msb<=3D"1111110";
when 1 =3D> msb<=3D"0011000";
when 2 =3D> msb<=3D"0110111";
when 3 =3D> msb<=3D"0111101";
when 4 =3D> msb<=3D"1011001";
when 5 =3D> msb<=3D"1101101";
when 6 =3D> msb<=3D"1001111";
when 7 =3D> msb<=3D"0111000";
when 8 =3D> msb<=3D"1111111";
when 9 =3D> msb<=3D"1111001";
when others =3D> null;
end case;

end process;
end Behavioral;

0
Ashani
6/24/2008 7:16:54 AM
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:16:54 -0700 (PDT), Ashani Patel
<ashani4001@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 23, 10:55 am, Nicolas Matringe <nicolas.matri...@fre.fre>
>wrote:
>> Ashani Patel a �crit :

>> Start by posting your code

>process(bit_data)
>
>	variable int_value : integer range 0 to 15:=0;
>begin
>
>	for N in 0 to M-1 loop
>		if(bit_data(N) = '1') then
>			int_value := int_value + 2**N;
>		end if;
>	end loop;

Notice that each time the process is triggered, it starts the conversion
from the old value in "int_value", not from zero.

- Brian

0
Brian
6/24/2008 11:31:14 AM
On Jun 24, 4:31 pm, Brian Drummond <brian_drumm...@btconnect.com>
wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:16:54 -0700 (PDT), Ashani Patel
>

> <ashani4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 23, 10:55 am, Nicolas Matringe <nicolas.matri...@fre.fre>
> >wrote:
> >> Ashani Patel a =E9crit :

> >> Start by posting your code
> >process(bit_data)
>
> >    variable int_value : integer range 0 to 15:=3D0;
> >begin
>
> >    for N in 0 to M-1 loop
> >            if(bit_data(N) =3D '1') then
> >                    int_value :=3D int_value + 2**N;
> >            end if;
> >    end loop;
>
> Notice that each time the process is triggered, it starts the conversion
> from the old value in "int_value", not from zero.
>
> - Brian

Hi Brian
thanks a lot.
it did work.

regards
ashani
0
Ashani
6/25/2008 5:56:17 AM
If your intention is to convert a 4-bit std_logic_vector to something
that can be shown on a
7 segment display, your solution seems very complicated.

Why not just:

msb <= "1111110" when bit_data = "0000"
  else "0011000" when bit_data = "0001"
  else ......    .... ........ .......
  else ......    .... ........ .......
  else "1111111";

/Peter

0
Peter
6/25/2008 10:21:47 AM
On 25 Juni, 12:21, Peter <peter.hermans...@sts.saab.se> wrote:
> =A0 else ...... =A0 =A0.... ........ .......
> =A0 else "1111111";

Should have been: else "0000000";

/Peter
0
Peter
6/25/2008 12:08:46 PM
On Jun 24, 2:16 am, Ashani Patel <ashani4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 10:55 am, Nicolas Matringe <nicolas.matri...@fre.fre>
> wrote:
>

> > Ashani Patel a =E9crit :

> > > HI Mark
>
> > > what did u do. can u suggest me something
> > > ashani
>
> > Start by posting your code
>
> > Nicolas
>
> here's my code

---------
> -- Company:
> -- Engineer: Ashani Patel
> --
> -- Create Date:    20:38:00 05/17/2008
> -- Design Name:
> -- Module Name:    to_integer - Behavioral
> -- Project Name:
> -- Target Devices:
> -- Tool versions:
> --
> -- Dependencies:
> --
> -- Revision:
> -- Revision 0.01 - File Created
> -- Additional Comments:
> --
---------
> library IEEE;
> use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_1164.ALL;
> use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_ARITH.ALL;
> use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_UNSIGNED.ALL;
>
> ---- Uncomment the following library declaration if instantiating
> ---- any Xilinx primitives in this code.
> --library UNISIM;
> --use UNISIM.VComponents.all;
>
> entity to_integer is
>
>          generic ( M : integer:=3D 4 );
>     Port ( bit_data : in  STD_LOGIC_VECTOR (M-1 downto 0);
>            msb : out std_logic_vector(6 downto 0));
>
> end to_integer;
>
> architecture Behavioral of to_integer is
>
> signal value : integer :=3D0;
> begin
>
> process(bit_data)
>
>         variable int_value : integer range 0 to 15:=3D0;  -- i have put t=
his
> range for 4 bit
> -- otherwise it doesnt get mapped. if i have to make this generic i
> cant put this restriction.
> -- what is the solution for that.
>
> begin
>
>         for N in 0 to M-1 loop
>                 if(bit_data(N) =3D '1') then
>                         int_value :=3D int_value + 2**N;
>                 end if;
>         end loop;
>
> value <=3D int_value;
>
> end process;
>
> process(value)
> begin
>
> case value is
> when 0 =3D> msb<=3D"1111110";
> when 1 =3D> msb<=3D"0011000";
> when 2 =3D> msb<=3D"0110111";
> when 3 =3D> msb<=3D"0111101";
> when 4 =3D> msb<=3D"1011001";
> when 5 =3D> msb<=3D"1101101";
> when 6 =3D> msb<=3D"1001111";
> when 7 =3D> msb<=3D"0111000";
> when 8 =3D> msb<=3D"1111111";
> when 9 =3D> msb<=3D"1111001";
> when others =3D> null;
> end case;
>
> end process;
> end Behavioral;

You will get a latch on msb because there are cases where msb is not
assigned. Try when others =3D> msb <=3D (others =3D> '0');

Also, you can use M to declare the subtype of int_value as 0 to 2**M -
1.

Are you supposed to define your own integer conversion? If not I would
use the numeric_standard package's to_integer() conversion function:

use ieee.numeric_std.all;
=2E..
value <=3D to_integer(unsigned(bit_data));

Andy
0
Andy
6/25/2008 1:23:40 PM
On Jun 25, 6:23 pm, Andy <jonesa...@comcast.net> wrote:
> [...]
> > -- Create Date:    20:38:00 05/17/2008
> > -- Design Name:
> > -- Module Name:    to_integer - Behavioral
> > -- Project Name:
> > -- Target Devices:
> > -- Tool versions:
> > --
> > -- Dependencies:
> > --
> > -- Revision:
> > -- Revision 0.01 - File Created
> > -- Additional Comments:
> > --
> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----------
> > library IEEE;
> > use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_1164.ALL;
> > use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_ARITH.ALL;
> > use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_UNSIGNED.ALL;
>
> > ---- Uncomment the following library declaration if instantiating
> > ---- any Xilinx primitives in this code.
> > --library UNISIM;
> > --use UNISIM.VComponents.all;
>
> > entity to_integer is
>
> >          generic ( M : integer:=3D 4 );
> >     Port ( bit_data : in  STD_LOGIC_VECTOR (M-1 downto 0);
> >            msb : out std_logic_vector(6 downto 0));
>
> > end to_integer;
>
> > architecture Behavioral of to_integer is
>
> > signal value : integer :=3D0;
> > begin
>
> > process(bit_data)
>
> >         variable int_value : integer range 0 to 15:=3D0;  -- i have put=
 this
> > range for 4 bit
> > -- otherwise it doesnt get mapped. if i have to make this generic i
> > cant put this restriction.
> > -- what is the solution for that.
>
> > begin
>
> >         for N in 0 to M-1 loop
> >                 if(bit_data(N) =3D '1') then
> >                         int_value :=3D int_value + 2**N;
> >                 end if;
> >         end loop;
>
> > value <=3D int_value;
>
> > end process;
>
> > process(value)
> > begin
>
> > case value is
> > when 0 =3D> msb<=3D"1111110";
> > when 1 =3D> msb<=3D"0011000";
> > when 2 =3D> msb<=3D"0110111";
> > when 3 =3D> msb<=3D"0111101";
> > when 4 =3D> msb<=3D"1011001";
> > when 5 =3D> msb<=3D"1101101";
> > when 6 =3D> msb<=3D"1001111";
> > when 7 =3D> msb<=3D"0111000";
> > when 8 =3D> msb<=3D"1111111";
> > when 9 =3D> msb<=3D"1111001";
> > when others =3D> null;
> > end case;
>
> > end process;
> > end Behavioral;
>
> You will get a latch on msb because there are cases where msb is not
> assigned. Try when others =3D> msb <=3D (others =3D> '0');
>
> Also, you can use M to declare the subtype of int_value as 0 to 2**M -
> 1.
>
> Are you supposed to define your own integer conversion? If not I would
> use the numeric_standard package's to_integer() conversion function:
>
> use ieee.numeric_std.all;
> value <=3D to_integer(unsigned(bit_data));

Hi Peter
thanks but i have made this as generic and was only testing on 4 bit
to see whether i get the output as desired. now i will modify it to
make it generic.
thanks again but solution i can use it in some of my future codes. its
a nice shortcut and very simple and effective.

Hi Andy

i was just writing the code as i have just starting learning vhdl and
wanted to test small programs on my kit before going for big programs.

thanks again for your suggestions too.

the suggestions help a lot

ashani
0
Ashani

integer to binary conversion
I am converting an integer to a single precision floating point number. I understand that floating point number comprises of sign bit(1 bit), exponent(8 bits) and significand(23 bits). I can check if input < 0 and get the sign bit. To get the exponent and mantissa, I have to convert the integer to binary. I am using the function "to_unsigned" in VHDL. The problem is since i dont know how big of an integer i can get as input, I dont know how i should declare the length of the binary vector . The integer to binary conversion could give me anywhere from a minumum of 1 bits to a ...

Integer to Binary Conversion
Hello, I am very new to Simulink and am learning Simulink as a starting point for my Student Project. Can you please direct me how to convert Binary to Decimal and Decimal to Binary Conversion ? Looking forward to hear for you. Thanks Kiran On 3/8/2011 1:51 AM, Kiran Chandrashekhar wrote: > Can you please direct me how to convert Binary to Decimal and Decimal to Binary Conversion ? "How to Convert from Binary to Decimal" http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-from-Binary-to-Decimal "How to Convert from Decimal to Binary" http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-from-Decimal-to-Bi...

From Integer to Binary Conversion
I've got the following problem in Visual Basic 6.0. I need to convert a 20-digits Integer in Binary Format. I can't use mod function of VB as 2^x and CLng casting also. Furthermore I tried Hex command for an Integer to Binary Conversion via Hexadecimal representation, with no success. Do you have any suggestion/solution? Thanks <ffgg2005@tiscali.it> wrote in message news:1117096472.415656.151320@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I've got the following problem in Visual Basic 6.0. > I need to convert a 20-digits Integer in Binary Format. > I can't use mod func...

MATLAB code to VHDL conversion
Hi I want to know wheather it is possible to convert matlab .m files directly into VHDL code.If it is possible can you give me the correct guidelines please.Thank you aralimaradsir@gmail.com wrote in message <bbfb902b-388d-4594-af5b-f913a94182df@v35g2000pro.googlegroups.com>... > Hi I want to know wheather it is possible to convert matlab .m files > directly into VHDL code.If it is possible can you give me the correct > guidelines please.Thank you Yes you can: http://www.mathworks.com/products/slhdlcoder/index.html?ref=pfo Simulink HDL Coder 1.5 but, I've never used and...

Binary-Coded Decimal conversion
What is the best way to create a function that converts a BCD number (stored in an int to make things simple) into a normal integer (ie. int) value (or throw an exception if it cannot be done)? -- I am only a mirage. kelvSYC wrote: > What is the best way to create a function that converts a BCD number > (stored in an int to make things simple) into a normal integer (ie. > int) value (or throw an exception if it cannot be done)? A straight mask, bit-rotate, and multiply, for each digit, followed by a summation of the results should suffice. You'll only need to throw an exce...

real numbers or integer to binary in vhdl
hi i would like to know how to covert real numbers or integer to 16 bit binary in vhdl.do we have any default funtions for that thanks hariprasath Have a look at: http://www.eda.org/fphdl/ Egbert Molenkamp "hari" <hari_pro@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:a4a587f1.0404230602.38ad9803@posting.google.com... > hi > i would like to know how to covert real numbers or integer to 16 bit > binary in vhdl.do we have any default funtions for that > > thanks > hariprasath Hi Hari, If you numeric_std package, you could do: my_unsigned := to_unsigned(my_...

VHDL code for Turbo Codes
Would anybody be interested in this? I have an implementation which I could make available for this purpose. - Kingsley http://ee.unsw.edu.au/~p3015094 why dont you put it in opencores site. -Neo sure. It sounds good! hi i cant open this website for turbo code can u send me again Hi kwaj, i need vhdl code for turbo codes .can u give me this.. i will be very thankful to you. best regards Hi zinga i need vhdl code for turbo codes .can u give me this.. i will be very thankful to you. best regards Hi i need vhdl code for turbo codes .can u give me this.. ...

binary coded decimal code.
Please, Write and verify a Verilog model that will assert its output if a 4-bit input word is not a valid binary coded decimal code. What does it mean? If input is not BCD, output is '1' ? How can I code by verilog? miniwolf wrote: > Please, Write and verify a Verilog model that will assert its output if > a 4-bit input word is not a valid binary coded decimal code. > > What does it mean? > If input is not BCD, output is '1' ? Yes. > How can I code by verilog? Do you know what BCD is? If yes, you should know which bit combinations ...

Conversion of number of gates in to line of code in VHDL
I want to know that is there exist any conversion factor for converting number of logic gates in to lines of code in VHDL language. VHDL have three types of discription-- 1) Structural Description 2) Behavioural Description 3) Register Transfer Logic Description I want to know that at each VHDL description how much VHDL line of code will equal to one logic gate. ...

integer to binary conversion with fixed output width
Im having problem with integer to binary conversion. Is there a tcl function that I can determine the width of the output. if I convert 3 to binary can I get an output of exactly 4 bits like this (0011) I do not want these 2 outputs. --2 bits => (11) or --32 bits => (00000000000000000000000000000011) On 6 Mrz., 07:49, ok...@su.sabanciuniv.edu wrote: > Im having problem with integer to binary conversion. Is there a > tcl function that I can determine the width of the output. > > if I convert 3 to binary can I get an output of exactly 4 bits like > this > (0011...

Sequential microprocessor code to vhdl
Hi, I have a bit of microprocessor code that looks like this (it's basically bit banging a synchronous serial protocol, with certain timing requirements): SetPin(A1, HIGH); delay(100ms) SetPin(A1, LOW); delay(10ms) SetPin(A1, HIGH); delay(100ms) for (i=0; i<10; i++) { SetPin(A1, LOW); SetPin(A2, (data>>=1)&1 ); delay(10ms) SetPin(A1, HIGH); delay(12ms) } .... etc. Basically, it's a sequence of actions happening at variable time intervals. How would you convert this neatly to VHDL? (I have a clock source of known frequency) I've thought of various metho...

Help Non Integer sampling rate conversion c code
Hi, If any body has c source code or link for non integer (N|M)sampling rate conversion,Please help me. bye Raju ...

Fixed Point Binary Conversion in Simulink (or ML) to Gray Code
I need to implement gray encoding (shaft encoder) in simulink. I know how to get gray code out of decimal binary but not floating point binary. First I need to convert the signal to a representation capable of +-360 @ .001 precision, which i do not know how to do in either simulink or ML without additional toolboxes or blocksets. I do not have a fixed point or communications tools. Please give me some insight! -Blaine ...

24 bit signed integer binary conversion help needed
hi; I am trying to read 24bit signed WAV format (little endian) data from a WAV file and convert it to 32 bit little endian integer format ... can anybody please tell me how to do the conversion from 24 bit to 32 bit with a snippet of Python code ??? Thanks so much Robert Somerville On 2010-01-08, Robert Somerville <rsomerville@sjgeophysics.com> wrote: > I am trying to read 24bit signed WAV format (little endian) data from a > WAV file and convert it to 32 bit little endian integer format ... can > anybody please tell me how to do the conversion from 24 bit t...

24 bit signed integer binary conversion help needed #2
thanks Grant, your sext24 function does the trick (this Python newbie thanks you a lot ...) so i loop on d=wave.readframes(1) call dd=sext24(d) on the frame read , then ddd=struct.unpack("<%ul" % 1 ,dd) unpack(dd) the output of sext24 into a 32bit integer (seems to do the trick correctly for signed 24 bit integers ....) -thanks , bob ...

Conversion of MED code to MC_menu code
In the middle of converting some of my VO generated menu's to MC_menu I found myself busy in many copy/paste actions To avoid this I build a function to do this for me. Perhaps something for Marc to include in his AEF. John FUNCTION Convert_MEDcode_2_MC_menucode(oOwner) AS VOID * * function to convert code generated by the Menu Editor to code for MC_menu * put the Init() and the IDM_ code in the file * John Martens 2006 * CAVO@tennishulp.info * LOCAL oProgressWindow AS DataWindow LOCAL oFixedText AS FixedText LOCAL cMedCodeFileNm := 'C:\TMP\MEDcode.txt...

conversion of signed integer to unsigned integer
Can anybody please explain this: [ N869 6.3.1.3 ] When a value with integer type is converted to another integer type other than _Bool, if the new type is unsigned, the value is converted by repeatedly adding or subtracting one more than the maximum value that can be represented in the new type until the value is in the range of the new type. Thanx ... junky_fellow@yahoo.co.in wrote: > Can anybody please explain this: > > [ N869 6.3.1.3 ] > > When a value with integer type is converted to another integer type > other than _Bool, > if the new type is unsigned, the ...

RS-Code, Non-binary BCH Code
Hi, everyone, Somebody knows how can i get a RS-likely-Code: (50, 25) in GF(2^4)? I know that, for RS-Code in GF(2^4), there are only (16, k) (k=1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13). Because the algorithm will be implemented on Microcontroller, so I prefer to use GF(2^4). And due to the fact that, the application don't have too much data to send (about 100 bits), it is not suitable to use GF(2^8). Is it possible to modify a BCH-Code to non-binary BCH-likely (50, 25) in GF(2^4)? Help me out of here. Thanks Cheng uvbaz wrote: > Hi, everyone, > > Somebody knows how can i get a RS-likely...

m-code and c++_mex code conversion
Hello all, I have a simple Matlab function I want to convert to MEX. But I am having some errors in the MEX code I attempted. Below are links to the working Matlab function & my attempt at coding a MEX-version of it. Any help in getting a working MEX-script appreciated, -thanks. Matlab function is at : http://textuploader.com/?p=6&id=SScXF Mex-attempt verison of original function at: http://textuploader.com/?p=6&id=ugjGM To run the code, here is a script with data which works with the Matlab function: clc;clear all;close all beep off format long data1 = [0.0201...

How to locate compiled binary code relative to source code?
Win32. I am learning about the guts of the PE format to implement modifying an exe after distribution. As an exercise I want to solve the following problem: I need to be able to identify in the compiled EXE a specific location relative to the source code. IE: I need to write code like this: void f () { some code; some code; IDENTIFIER1; some code a; some code b; some code c; IDENTIFIER2; some code; } When it compiles, I need to be able to locate in the binary exe the offsets of IDENTIFIER1 and IDENTIFIER2 such that in between these offsets in the compiled exe image are the ...

There is no available conversion for the source code page "1252" to the target code page "0". Reason Code "1". SQLSTATE=57017
Hi All, I am trying to connect the Database which is installed in AS400 using DB2 Client Version 8 in Windows box. First i created the Catalog, then when i selected the connection type as ODBC, then i am getting following error, could any one please help in solving this issue? ODBC connection failed. [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL0332N There is no available conversion for the source code page "1252" to the target code page "0". Reason Code "1". SQLSTATE=57017 Thanks & Regards Nanjayan What version of OS/400 do you have installed? ...

There is no available conversion for the source code page "1252" to the target code page "0". Reason Code "1". SQLSTATE=57017
Hi All, I am trying to connect the Database which is installed in AS400 using DB2 Client Version 8 in Windows box. First i created the Catalog, then when i selected the connection type as ODBC, then i am getting following error, could any one please help in solving this issue? ODBC connection failed. [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL0332N There is no available conversion for the source code page "1252" to the target code page "0". Reason Code "1". SQLSTATE=57017 Thanks & Regards Nanjayan nan wrote: > Hi All, > I am tr...

Integer to Binary
Hi I have a question is there a function in C++ to convert an integer into a Binary number Thanks in Advance Cheers "Andrew" <adevans@dccnet.com> wrote in message news:vnjpl78me98s69@corp.supernews.com... > Hi I have a question is there a function in C++ to convert an integer into a > Binary number > On nearly every computer capable of running C++, integers are already binary. Just what exactly do you want to do? I want to have a user input an integer and then display that integer in its Binary format an example I enter an integer 708 I would want the s...

integer to binary...
does anyone know a module or something to convert numbers like integer to binary format ? for example I want to convert number 7 to 0111 so I can make some bitwise operations... Thanks nicolasg@gmail.com schrieb: > does anyone know a module or something to convert numbers like integer > to binary format ? unfortunately there is no builtin function for this >>> int("111",2) 7 >>> str(7) '7' >>> str(7,2) Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in ? TypeError: str() takes at most 1 argument (2 given)...

Web resources about - binary to integer conversion code - comp.lang.vhdl

Conversion (law) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Its criminal counterpart is theft . Examples are seen in cases where trees are cut down and the lumber hauled from the land by someone not having ...

Emphasis Shifts to Conversions Over Clicks for Facebook Advertisers in Q4 2015
... with the lowest eCPC among all ad types and high CTRs. The opposite was true for link ads , however, due to advertisers’ emphasis on conversions ...

Ex-gay conversion therapists flee US, find home in Israel
Ex-gay conversion “therapy” is in retreat throughout much of the United States. Not only is momentum building to ban it on a state -by- state ...

First Solar Achieves New Conversion Efficiency World Record For CdTe Solar PV Cells
Originally published on Sustainnovate. By Henry Lindon A new conversion efficiency world record for cadmium-telluride solar photovoltaic cells ...

Andrew Cuomo announces regulations to prevent gay 'conversion therapy' - CNNPolitics.com
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Saturday announced regulations to prevent "conversion therapy," a practice aimed at changing an individual's sexual ...

What Is the Difference Between the Conversion and Recharacterization of an IRA?
... there are certain rules and tax implications you need to know about. Photo: www.TaxCredits.net . When it comes to IRAs, the terms "conversion" ...

Pay At The Pump Mobile App Could Eliminate Need For Costly EMV Conversions At Gas Stations
Gas stations and convenience stores have until Oct. 1, 2017 to replace mag swipe card readers with EMV or face the liability for fraud. A Finnish ...

TODD STARNES: Students told to write essay on their conversion to Islam
TODD STARNES: Students told to write essay on their conversion to Islam

Uttar Pradesh: Bajrang Dal activists ‘tonsure, parade man for conversion bid’
Police have registered two FIRs in connection with the incident, and arrested five Bajrang Dal workers and the barber who tonsured the man’s ...

Amazing DIY van conversion even boasts a wood-burning stove and chimney
Read the rest of Amazing DIY van conversion even boasts a wood-burning stove and chimney