exe play with cd rom

i have a exe in my computer of flash nd i want to run it with cd rom
even i copy in my sytem but its must require cd rom
so what i do.?
anyone can help me with a vb exe who pick my exe from Cd rom
comp.lang.visual.basic 2233 articles. 0 followers. please859 (33) is leader. Post Follow

cd 4 "visual basic lang. developers handbook"
Hi I need the cd that came with this book. visual basic language developers handbook ISBN 0-7821-2162-4 I lost it or it was stolen or whatever. Any help would be welcome. Can you burn me a copy, zip it and send it, whatever. mail to : rbm@bellsouth.net thanks Did ya call the publisher? I think they'll send you a new CD for a nominal fee... or you might be able to download it. Not sure. It's been a while since I had to do something like that. Bob wrote: > Hi > I need the cd that came with this book. > > visual basic language > developers handbook > ISBN 0...

Playing cd Rom
When i play subjct on my laptop the picture size is very small. Is this normal? If not, how do i increase picture size? What player are you using? If it's WMP, hit alt+enter and the picture should go to full size. "Wesley Felt" <wesfelt@webtv.net> wrote in message news:14067-424E2767-324@storefull-3318.bay.webtv.net... > When i play subjct on my laptop the picture size is very small. > > Is this normal? If not, how do i increase picture size? > ...

Nero Burning ROM -- CD copy won't play on all CD players -- Why is that?
I used Nero Burning ROM (version 5.5.10.9) to rip all the songs from an original audio CD. Then, I used the built-in Nero Wave Editor to make some minor tonal changes to the songs. After burning the modified tracks onto a CD, I discovered that this CD won't play on my JVC boom box, nor in my car CD players (Honda & Nissan) -- however it does play on my SONY caroussel CD player. By the way, I tried this with "Write CD text on CD" and without. Unfortunately, same results. :-( Any ideas or suggestions, please? Thanks in advance. .. ----------------...

Play wav in Visual Basic.
Hi. I'm struggle with playing a wav in Visual Basic. First I wanted to use My.Computer.Audio.Play() method but I realized it's not working if I want to have music in background. I found in internet SoundPlayer Class but unfortunately I can't find it in my Visual Studio Application. Whenever I try to use it Dim Player New SoundPlayer ... VS 2005 doesn't find it. What's wrong ? Please help me. Thnaks Regards. -- ZikO GG 5557876 > VS 2005 doesn't find it. Almost everybody in this newsgroup is using VB6 or lower. While you may get a stray answer to VB.NET...

Visual Basic and cd writer
Hey, did anyone know a paper about visual basic 6.0 to get access to a cd writer? thanks! Check out the samples on VBaccelerator: http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/VB/Code/Libraries/Writing_CDs/index.asp -- Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB) Veign's Resource Center http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp -- Read. Decide. Sign the petition to Microsoft. http://classicvb.org/petition/ "Philipp" <Philipp_Gufler@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:4247fe4c$1@e-post.inode.at... > Hey, did anyone know a paper about visual basic 6.0 to get access to a cd > writer? > > ...

Make bootable CD-Rom from good bootable CD-Rom?
Hello, I have a good bootable CD-Rom which includes nic drivers to ghost desktops/laptops. It works fine, but i found out that it didn't include a particular nic driver for one desktop model. Now this bootable CD-Rom won't let me just add the nic driver, so i have to make a new bootable CD-Rom. What is the best way to do this? Should i first copy the contents of the good bootable Cd to the harddrive and add the necessary driver and then burn the hard drive contents to a new CD-rom. I tried this under EZ Cd creator with the bootable feature and it didn't work. Any suggestio...

openoffice
Hi I'm trying to work with the visual basic like language of the web part of openoffice, it looks a lot like visual basic. My question is, i'm trying to set focus to a certain textbox, but i can't get it to work. I used to remember that there was something like that in the control properties box in vb, like setfocus or something, but not here. Any tutorials on openoffice about the vb web thingie would be highly appreciated to. Thanks a bunch. ...

Assistance with bootable cd-rom creation from good bootable cd-rom
Hello, I have a good bootable CD-Rom which includes nic drivers to ghost desktops/laptops. It works fine and boots into the system with menus for user interaction to ghost(clone the system) that was customized by a former employee, but i found out that it didn't include a particular nic driver for one desktop model. All the nic drivers are located in a particular folder. All i have to do is add that driver in the folder. Here is where the problem starts. This bootable CD-Rom won't let me just add the nic driver to that CD-R(cd finalized i guess), so i had to make a new bootable CD-Ro...

Visual Objects compared to Visual Basic and Visual C.
Who can explain me why I have to use VO instead of VB or VC? OR is is there no difference? With kind regards Rob van der Ploeg Rob, Every language has his (dis)advantages. The ones you mention are all wrappers around the Win32 API. VO is a very nice and easy language compared to VC. Data-access is famous with VO, but also memorymanagement, the cargage collector, ragged array's. and the result is fast and reliable code. You do not have to declare every variable if you do not want to. (but you will) Comparing to VB is VO a real OOP langangue where VB is not. You can wri...

Setup.exe Visual Basic problem
Hello All i have created a app for AIM and WIN combined but the program will not run right unless u have a certain .ocx does anyone know how to make a setup file to where it will install the program and add that certain componet -- Frank R. Jr. Frank R. Jr. wrote: > Hello All i have created a app for AIM and WIN combined but the program will > not run right unless u have a certain .ocx does anyone know how to make a > setup file to where it will install the program and add that certain > componet > Look for the "Package & Deployment Wizard" in your visual ba...

Problem in executing Exe from Visual Basic.
Hi, I'm trying to execute a GUI application from visual basic (named PathProx.exe). this pathprox.exe is linked to different files that are present in the same directory as pathprox. when i'm trying execute pathprox.exe directly, i could run the application without any errors, but when i'm executing the same using visual basic with the following code, pathprox.exe is unable to link with those files. its giving some errors. i dont have the source code for pathprox application. can anybody suggest me as where i'm going wrong or any solution for this? Dim pInfo As PROCESS_INFORM...

Can desktop's CD-ROM use for Laptop CD-ROM?
To All Comp Guru I have a laptop but its cd-rom doesn't work any more (i know this when i try to instal windows 98 back to the laptop) and i happen to fdisk my laptop's hard drive. Are there any ways that i can use my Desktop's cd-rom to instal windows 98 back on to my laptop? Thank You Very Much THeoRem25 ...

Converting a Visual Basic .exe to a service.
Hello there, I have an Visual Basic.exe file developed in Visual Basic 6.0, I would like to run the same as an service. Any help or pointers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Srikanth Pai "Pai" <spai@immunetolerance.org> wrote in message news:5332f465.0402051405.729287c6@posting.google.com... > Hello there, > > I have an Visual Basic.exe file developed in Visual Basic 6.0, I would > like to run the same as an service. > > Any help or pointers would be appreciated. http://www.vbwire.com/advanced/howto/service2.asp http://forums.devshed.com/archive/5...

Difference between 7th Guest single CD-ROM and 2 CD-ROM version?
Hi there. Can someone tell me what the difference between 7th Guest single CD-ROM and 2 CD-ROM versions is? Regards, Jamie Kahn Genet -- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. ...

Web resources about - exe play with cd rom - comp.lang.visual.basic

Remote Play - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Remote Play is a feature on the PlayStation 3 , PlayStation Portable , and PlayStation Vita which allows a PSP or PS Vita user to interact with ...

"... I’ve already been asked by several different people, virtually verbatim, 'Have you seen the movie ...
"Yes, I did, dear reader. I did indeed watch a movie where Daniel Radcliffe plays a farting corpse that Paul Dano rides across the ocean like ...

Nurse's kind act lets sick girl play with storm's snow
When snow started falling, 7-year-old girl with rare immune deficiency wanted to play outside

Why Won't This Guy Play WIth Me?
Submitted by: (via kyoot animals ) Tagged: fetch , dogs , halloween , skeleton , Video Share on Facebook

See astronaut play water ping-pong in space
The sport of ping pong gets a space makeover as an astronaut bounces a ball of liquid between two hydrophobic paddles.

Picard: Peyton Manning's play calling the reason he is starting QB
... Search form Search 29° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN Picard: Peyton Manning's play ...

Hillary Clinton Allies Ramp Up Efforts To Play Race Card Against Bernie Sanders
Hillary Clinton Allies Ramp Up Efforts To Play Race Card Against Bernie Sanders

This week in the war on voting: A nation's shame plays out in Missouri, Wisconsin
Welcome to the return of our war on voting series, a joint project of Meteor Blades and Joan McCarter. The Brennan Center continues its invaluable ...

The Washington Capitals Shouldn't Play Tonight
The snow in Washington D.C. is expected to start falling around noon. A blizzard warning formally goes into effect at 3 p.m. The region could ...

Google Play’s 75% Off Any Movie Rental is Back
Back in December, Google handed out 75% off codes to everyone to try and get them to rent a movie on Google Play. If you missed out, you now ...