Showing/Using Sort arrows on vb6 listviews?

Hi All

I've always shied away from what seems to be an obviouls feature of the
listview, but I could never figure out how to show the up or down sort
arrows on a column header in a VB6 listview.

I could do it easy in HTML, but it seems like a heavy subject.  Problem is
people always comment that they never know which column or which way a list
of info is sorted in my app!!  :0)

Is there an easy way to provide this feature in a listview for a newbie like
me? :0)

Thanks

0
Mojo
8/29/2010 4:04:53 PM
comp.lang.visual.basic 2233 articles. 0 followers. please859 (33) is leader. Post Follow

Mojo presented the following explanation :

Have a look at http://vbnet.mvps.org/code/comctl/lvheaderimage.htm

--
Michael Cole

0