"copy to" not honoring "set default to"

Under xHarbour, the "copy to" command doesn't seem to honor the "set
default to" command.

In the first program of the application, I have the following
statements:

set default to C:\POS\DATA
set path to C:\POS\DATA;C:\POS

In debug mode, if I do a View/Sets, I see:

Path    "C:\POS\DATA;C:\POS
Default "C:\POS\DATA"

which is correct according to the statements above.  But if I execute
the following statements:

use ICVANSBK.DBF new
copy to ICVRSPNS.TXT delimited

the file goes to the POS directory and not the POS\DATA directory.
This seems strange, since the POS directory is the 2nd directory in
the PATH statement above.

I had to modify the program to explicitly specify the path as follows:

copy to ("C:\POS\DATA\ICVRSPNS.TXT") delimited

and that works.

This worked as expected in Clipper 5.3.  Is this a bug, or is there
somewhere else I should look for the problem?
--
ScottCoffey at Scott dash(-) Coffey dot net
0

Dear Scott Coffey:

On Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:48:30 AM UTC-7, Scott Coffey wrote:
> Under xHarbour, the "copy to" command doesn't seem
> to honor the "set default to" command.

Been a problem off and on.  Discussed here (2008):
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/comp.lang.xharbour/set$20default/comp.lang.xharbour/NfDW2PwkIE0/iiF9t0fyAaMJ

DirChange() may help you until they fix this outstanding (?) bug.  You did not tell us what version of xHarbour you are using.  Recommend you simply make a bug report.

David A. Smith
0
dlzc1 (2365)
6/19/2012 6:07:19 PM
On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:07:19 -0700 (PDT), dlzc <dlzc1@cox.net> wrote:

>Dear Scott Coffey:
>
>On Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:48:30 AM UTC-7, Scott Coffey wrote:
>> Under xHarbour, the "copy to" command doesn't seem
>> to honor the "set default to" command.
>
>Been a problem off and on.  Discussed here (2008):
>https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/comp.lang.xharbour/set$20default/comp.lang.xharbour/NfDW2PwkIE0/iiF9t0fyAaMJ
>
>DirChange() may help you until they fix this outstanding (?) bug.  You did not tell us what version of xHarbour you are using.  Recommend you simply make a bug report.
>
>David A. Smith

Thanks David.  I'm just learning the ropes on this xHarbour stuff.
I'll submit the bug report as you suggest.
--
ScottCoffey at Scott dash(-) Coffey dot net
0
none2847 (96)
6/20/2012 8:09:15 PM
Hello Scott,

Thanks for the report.
I have just commited a change to fix the problem.

Would you please try after:

  * source/rdd/dbdelim.prg
    ! fixed to honor SET DEFAULT value as per Clipper's behavior.
      (bug report from Scott Coffey in comp.lang.xharbour)

      /*
      Example:

      SET DEFAULT TO C:\POS\DATA
      USE TEST.DBF NEW
      COPY TO TEXT.TXT DELIMITED // will create TEXT.TXT in
      C:\POS\DATA

      but:

      SET DEFAULT TO C:\POS\DATA
      USE TEST.DBF NEW
      COPY TO E:\TEMP\TEXT.TXT DELIMITED // will create TEXT.TXT in
      E:\TEMP (file name contains explicit path, SET DEFAULT is
      overidden )
      */

Andi

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:48:30 -0400, Scott Coffey
<none@noemail.com.invalid> wrote:

>Under xHarbour, the "copy to" command doesn't seem to honor the "set
>default to" command.
>
>In the first program of the application, I have the following
>statements:
>
>set default to C:\POS\DATA
>set path to C:\POS\DATA;C:\POS
>
>In debug mode, if I do a View/Sets, I see:
>
>Path    "C:\POS\DATA;C:\POS
>Default "C:\POS\DATA"
>
>which is correct according to the statements above.  But if I execute
>the following statements:
>
>use ICVANSBK.DBF new
>copy to ICVRSPNS.TXT delimited
>
>the file goes to the POS directory and not the POS\DATA directory.
>This seems strange, since the POS directory is the 2nd directory in
>the PATH statement above.
>
>I had to modify the program to explicitly specify the path as follows:
>
>copy to ("C:\POS\DATA\ICVRSPNS.TXT") delimited
>
>and that works.
>
>This worked as expected in Clipper 5.3.  Is this a bug, or is there
>somewhere else I should look for the problem?

0
andijahja1 (72)
6/21/2012 2:55:48 AM
Great! Thanks Andi!! ;-))

On Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:55:48 AM UTC+2, Andi Jahja wrote:
> Hello Scott,
>
> Thanks for the report.
> I have just commited a change to fix the problem.
>
> Would you please try after:

>   * source/rdd/dbdelim.prg
>     ! fixed to honor SET DEFAULT value as per Clipper's behavior.
>       (bug report from Scott Coffey in comp.lang.xharbour)
>
>       /*
>       Example:
>
>       SET DEFAULT TO C:\POS\DATA
>       USE TEST.DBF NEW
>       COPY TO TEXT.TXT DELIMITED // will create TEXT.TXT in
>       C:\POS\DATA
>
>       but:
>
>       SET DEFAULT TO C:\POS\DATA
>       USE TEST.DBF NEW
>       COPY TO E:\TEMP\TEXT.TXT DELIMITED // will create TEXT.TXT in
>       E:\TEMP (file name contains explicit path, SET DEFAULT is
>       overidden )
>       */
>
> Andi
>
> On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:48:30 -0400, Scott Coffey
> <none@noemail.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> >Under xHarbour, the "copy to" command doesn't seem to honor the "set
> >default to" command.
> >
> >In the first program of the application, I have the following
> >statements:
> >
> >set default to C:\POS\DATA
> >set path to C:\POS\DATA;C:\POS
> >
> >In debug mode, if I do a View/Sets, I see:
> >
> >Path    "C:\POS\DATA;C:\POS
> >Default "C:\POS\DATA"
> >
> >which is correct according to the statements above.  But if I execute
> >the following statements:
> >
> >use ICVANSBK.DBF new
> >copy to ICVRSPNS.TXT delimited
> >
> >the file goes to the POS directory and not the POS\DATA directory.
> >This seems strange, since the POS directory is the 2nd directory in
> >the PATH statement above.
> >
> >I had to modify the program to explicitly specify the path as follows:
> >
> >copy to ("C:\POS\DATA\ICVRSPNS.TXT") delimited
> >
> >and that works.
> >
> >This worked as expected in Clipper 5.3.  Is this a bug, or is there
> >somewhere else I should look for the problem?

0
patrick.mast (147)
6/21/2012 9:05:16 AM
On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 02:05:16 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Mast
<patrick.mast@xharbour.com> wrote:

>Great! Thanks Andi!! ;-))

Patrick, I'm a "paying customer" over at xharbour.com, and also pretty
much a noob at all this.  I downloaded xHarbour when I purchased it in
April of this year and haven't touched it since.  I'm not even sure
how to tell what version I have, much less how to download and use the
"fixed" version mentioned by Andi.  Also, I'm a bit nervous applying
what I'm assuming to be something in "beta" status.  Since I've
already worked around the mentioned bug, this is not something I need
to do now, but I'm sure it will come up eventually.  So....

- How do I download and implement one of these newer versions?
- When do these things become "official" via xHarbour.com?
- How do I know when a new "official" version is available?
- Do I need to wait for an "official" version?

TIA
--
ScottCoffey at Scott dash(-) Coffey dot net
0
none2847 (96)
7/5/2012 2:06:11 PM
Hey Scott,

> >Great! Thanks Andi!! ;-))
> Patrick, I'm a "paying customer" over at xharbour.com,
Thank you!

You can download new builds from your personal account at xHarbour.com. Goto http://www.xHarbour.com/Login

> - When do these things become "official" via xHarbour.com?
You probably mean, when do they come out of beta?
When we tested enough to decide they are OK for release.

You can follow us on our blog pages at http://www.xharbour.com/blog/

> - Do I need to wait for an "official" version?
For a Release instead of a Beta? Yes ;-)

If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be pleased to provide you with any assistance you may need.

Thank you for your support Scott!

Patrick Mast,
xHarbour.com
0
patrick.mast (147)
7/5/2012 5:27:57 PM
On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 10:27:57 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Mast
<patrick.mast@xharbour.com> wrote:

>Hey Scott,
>
>> >Great! Thanks Andi!! ;-))
>> Patrick, I'm a "paying customer" over at xharbour.com,
>Thank you!
>
>> and also pretty
>> much a noob at all this.  I downloaded xHarbour when I purchased it in
>> April of this year and haven't touched it since.  I'm not even sure
>> how to tell what version I have, much less how to download and use the
>> "fixed" version mentioned by Andi.  Also, I'm a bit nervous applying
>> what I'm assuming to be something in "beta" status.  Since I've
>> already worked around the mentioned bug, this is not something I need
>> to do now, but I'm sure it will come up eventually.  So....
>>
>> - How do I download and implement one of these newer versions?
>You can download new builds from your personal account at xHarbour.com. Goto http://www.xHarbour.com/Login
>
>> - When do these things become "official" via xHarbour.com?
>You probably mean, when do they come out of beta?
>When we tested enough to decide they are OK for release.
>
>> - How do I know when a new "official" version is available?
>You can follow us on our blog pages at http://www.xharbour.com/blog/
>
>> - Do I need to wait for an "official" version?
>For a Release instead of a Beta? Yes ;-)
>
>If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be pleased to provide you with any assistance you may need.
>
>Thank you for your support Scott!
>
>Patrick Mast,
>xHarbour.com

Thanks for the info Patrick!
--
ScottCoffey at Scott dash(-) Coffey dot net
0
none2847 (96)
7/6/2012 11:54:43 AM
On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 10:27:57 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Mast
<patrick.mast@xharbour.com> wrote:

>Hey Scott,
>
>> >Great! Thanks Andi!! ;-))
>> Patrick, I'm a "paying customer" over at xharbour.com,
>Thank you!
>
>> and also pretty
>> much a noob at all this.  I downloaded xHarbour when I purchased it in
>> April of this year and haven't touched it since.  I'm not even sure
>> how to tell what version I have, much less how to download and use the
>> "fixed" version mentioned by Andi.  Also, I'm a bit nervous applying
>> what I'm assuming to be something in "beta" status.  Since I've
>> already worked around the mentioned bug, this is not something I need
>> to do now, but I'm sure it will come up eventually.  So....
>>
>> - How do I download and implement one of these newer versions?
>You can download new builds from your personal account at xHarbour.com. Goto http://www.xHarbour.com/Login
>
>> - When do these things become "official" via xHarbour.com?
>You probably mean, when do they come out of beta?
>When we tested enough to decide they are OK for release.
>
>> - How do I know when a new "official" version is available?
>You can follow us on our blog pages at http://www.xharbour.com/blog/
>
>> - Do I need to wait for an "official" version?
>For a Release instead of a Beta? Yes ;-)
>
>If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be pleased to provide you with any assistance you may need.
>
>Thank you for your support Scott!
>
>Patrick Mast,
>xHarbour.com

One other thing Patrick.  How do I tell which version is currently
installed on my system?
--
ScottCoffey at Scott dash(-) Coffey dot net
0
none2847 (96)
7/9/2012 12:26:41 PM
Scott said:

> One other thing Patrick.  How do I tell which version is currently
> installed on my system?

Scott:

    What *I* do to confirm the version I just finished building is to
execute the bare harbour executable and send the output to a text file,
i.e.,

                        C:\xharbour\bin> harbour > crap.txt

    Then, I look at the top line of this text file to see the Build Number.

    (My apologies for 'butting-in' here)

-Mel Smith

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 08:31:44 -0600, "Mel Smith"
<med_cutout_syntel@aol.com> wrote:

>Scott said:
>
>> One other thing Patrick.  How do I tell which version is currently
>> installed on my system?
>

>Scott:
>
>    What *I* do to confirm the version I just finished building is to
>execute the bare harbour executable and send the output to a text file,
>i.e.,
>
>                        C:\xharbour\bin> harbour > crap.txt
>
>    Then, I look at the top line of this text file to see the Build Number.
>
>    (My apologies for 'butting-in' here)
>

>-Mel Smith

Any method that works is fine by me.

Thanks for "butting in".  :)
--
ScottCoffey at Scott dash(-) Coffey dot net
0
none2847 (96)

"out" and "in out"

why "::", not "."

about "++" and "--"

"In" "Out" and "Trash"

Hello Partners, How are you ? Please find the requirement below. Location : NY Duration : 8 mnths Rate :Open Job description: Java/J2EE Web Service Developer =B7 (4+ years of application development experience in Java/J2EE and Web service technologies. =B7 Experience with spring & Hibernate. =B7 Experience with J2EE Application Server (preferably Web logic). =B7 Preferable Aqua logic DSP Experience =B7 Preferable Sonic ESB Composite Service experience Experience working in UNIX environment. Good working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL) Note : Please send your updated resume along with contact no to Karthik@bhaninfo.com. Thanks & Regards Karthik BhanInfo karthik@bhaninfo.com # 1572, 7 th Floor Suites, 1 Blue Hill Plaza Pearl River,NY-10965 www.bhaninfo.com ...

Gary Sokolich """"""

puts "\\".gsub("\\", "\\\\")

Question about "sprintf" "@" "do for"

why have both "." and "->" ?
I used to remember why c++ needed both ? Could somebody help me here ? For example class A{ f(); }; A* aa; You could do either "aa->f()" or "(*aa).f()". So why does C++ need both operators. Raj "raj" <rajkumar@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:d7fee6d0.0406230748.694b966b@posting.google.com... > I used to remember why c++ needed both ? > Could somebody help me here ? > > For example > > class A{ > f(); > }; > > A* aa; > > You could do either "aa->f()" or "(*aa).f()". So why does C++ need both operators. > > Raj There is a difference I believe that xxxx->yyyy is used if xxxx is a pointer to an object/class and xxxx.yyyyy if xxxx is the object/classs > class A{ > f(); > }; > > A* aa; > > You could do either "aa->f()" or "(*aa).f()". So why does C++ need both operators. IMHO it's simply convenience. Bye, Marco raj wrote: > > You could do either "aa->f()" or "(*aa).f()". So why does C++ need both > operators. The second form involves more typing and requires more effort to read. -- Russell Hanneken eunaarxra@cbobk.pbz Use ROT13 to decode my email address. In message <WOhCc.15115$Wr.8451@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>, Russell Hanneken <me@privacy.net> writes >raj wrote: >> >> You could do either "aa->f()" or "(*aa...

"A" is not equal "A"?
I was trying to convert String Array to String A through cycle and than compare the result with String B but eventhough results were the same it returned false. I'am working in BlueJ 3.1.0 Code is: public boolean Method () { String[] Example = {"a","b","c"}; String A = ""; String B = "abc" for (int i = 0; i<3 ; i++) { A = A + Example[i]; } if (A == B) { return true; } } never got true... I appreciate any suggestions how to solve this Den 08.04.2014 10:06, skrev 245dav@gmail.com:...

"==" is NOT TRUE "==", WHY?
[CODE START] x=5; y=8; if (x + y + 1E-15 == 13) a = 3 else a = 8 end [CODE END] When x + y + 1E-15, the code above returns a = 8. When x + y + 1E-16, the code above returns a = 3. Why? Kindly advise. Thanks. "onemilimeter Chen" <onemm@example.com> wrote in message <g7adrj$5tr$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > [CODE START] > x=5; > y=8; > if (x + y + 1E-15 == 13) > a = 3 > else > a = 8 > end > [CODE END] > > When x + y + 1E-15, the code above returns a = 8. > When x + y + 1E-16, the code above returns a = 3. > > Why? ...

what does the "+" and the "-" mean?
I recently read what the "+" and the "-" signs mean for compact discs. Of course, a friend has just asked me and I now forget. I've searched all over the place with no results. Anyone know? TIA! .. -------------------------------------- Mike Richter, were you born with "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face? -------------------------------------- roscoe james wrote: > > I recently read what the "+" and the "-" signs mean for compact discs. Of > course, a friend h...

how to change "/" to "\"
iam new to shell scripting and i have plz can anyone help in changing the pattrern "/" to "\" using the sed command. olympie@gmail.com wrote: > iam new to shell scripting and i have plz can anyone help in changing > the pattrern "/" to "\" using the sed command. sed 's/\//\\/g' will replace all '/' with '\' srp -- http://saju.net.in Saju Pillai <saju.pillai@gmail.com> wrote: >> iam new to shell scripting and i have plz can anyone help in changing >> the pattrern "/" to "\" using ...

Re: "out" and "in out"
"no reliable initial value" means, you cannot rely on the value, but it may have a value. This depends on the parameter passing mechanism, which is _not_ related to the parameter mode (contrary to what many people think). So the parameter mode is there (nearly) solely for the information of the reader. The parameter passing mechanism for all kinds of parameters is defined in the RM. There are parameters passed by copy (in and out), by reference; for some it is explicitly left undefined. In your case, the passing mechanism is by reference, so you get what you get. But don't rely...

Is there any """Anti Stringizing operator #"""
Hi everybody:D I've a string that contains the name of a class. Some members told that I can use """Stringizing Operator (#)""", but the problem is here, that I have the string, & I want something vice- versa. As we know with """Stringizing Operator (#)""", we can get the stirng name of a class or ... str <--- #ClassA But I want to instantiate a class that I have just it's name as a string. ClassA * clsA = new ??? <--- Str ??? How can I do it? I don't want to use """HardCoding"&qu...

"plot", "imshow" and "quiver"
Hi all. So recently I made the discovery that when use "imshow" command, the YDir parameter under Axis Properties is set to "reverse" by default. To me this seems counter intuitive. Why wouldn't YDir be "normal" by default? When set at "normal" it turns out that my image is actually flipped upside down. On the contrary, when use "quiver" command to plot a vector field, the YDir is set at "normal" by default. Even though this makes more sense to me, because "reversed" YDir is the correct way to display an image (as in "imshow"), the result of "quiver" is that the vector fields this time depict the objects as if they are upside down... So every time I use "quiver" I always add the following line to revert the objects back to its normal orientation... set(gca, 'YDir', 'reverse')... In addition, "plot" uses "normal" setting for YDir. The only issue I have is that I use these commands fairly frequently in my job and sometimes they can get a little bit confusing in terms of display. So I wonder why MATLAB hasn't standardized them so that the objects always get displayed the same way. It's just a comment I have. Thank you. "Clare " <flyingclare@gmail.com> wrote in message news:hefvdk$3md$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hi all. So recently I made the discovery that when use "imshow" command, > the ...

["a", "b", "c", "d"] to "a, b, c, d"?
I want to process each element of an array, but the last element should be handled special. Here is an example: def p_ary(ary) str = "" ary.each do |elem| str << elem << ", " end str.chomp!(", ") str end so p_ary(["a", "f", "x", "test"]) produces "a, f, x, test". The code works, but isn't there an easier and more general way for this behaviour? martinus On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 04:23:22 -0700, Martin wrote: > I want to process each element of an array, but the last ele...

if("0X0"=="000"){echo "boo";}
Hi ;) Everything is in the title. the prob is "boo" is displayed ! Can you believe it ? Thanx for anyone who can help me. fabrice. Fabrice R=E9gnier wrote: > Hi ;) > > Everything is in the title. the prob is "boo" is displayed ! Can you > believe it ? Thanx for anyone who can help me. > > fabrice. That's because they are equal! PHP interprets the string "0X0" as zero in Hexidecimal and that is equal to 0. What are you trying to accomplish? Ken Fabrice R?gnier <regnier.fab@free.fr> wrote: > Everything is in the title. the pr...

Problem with "Expect" ? "Telnet"? "TclApp"?
Hi, My script try to "Telnet" a machine with "Expect", and it is wrapped to EXE extension with "TclApp". DEP is turned off, and file dgbhelp.dll exists. And now, I run the script. It works well in some PC. However in others, it turns out that the commands in "Telnet" is not executed. I capture the packets, and find that the "username" is not promoted when the server ask for it. Then I try the tcl extension script, it is OK in every PC. I have no idea what's going on.It is the problem of "Expect", "Telnet", or "TclApp", or the OS of my PCs? zhoujingyu Regards, The problem troubles me so much. I am crying for you help. Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you very much! Regards, zhoujingyu At 2008-04-23 08:51PM, "1985zhoujingyu@163.com" wrote: > The problem troubles me so much. I am crying for you help. Can anyone > give me some advice? Thank you very much! Show us your Expect script. -- Glenn Jackman "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -- Bill Vaughan On 4=D4=C224=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E79=CA=B124=B7=D6, Glenn Jackman <gle...@ncf.c= a> wrote: > > Show us your Expect script. > > -- > Glenn Jackman > "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, > it'...

Why "Let*" and not "Let" after "do" in a loop??? Grrr.
Here is a bit of code... (defun example () (let ((listlen (1- (length *text-array*)))) (loop for i from listlen downto 0 for j = (nth i *text-array*) ;position of first alpha character. do (let* .....insert bindings plus body of let* code here etc... So... Why does that last "let*" work while a "let" in the same place does not and throws an error about how the variables in the bindings following the let have no value? The following is the bit of code I was working on that brought up the issue... it is part of code that I am post...

Definition of "shall", "should", "must", etc.
Is there a written standard anywhere that defines specification terms like "shall" and "should" and "must"? I've run into a number of projects where, in particular, "shall" / "must" / "will" are all used interchangeably. Your thoughts... "C. J. Clegg" <reply.to.newsgroup@nospam.no> wrote in message news:jbsbh19g228ne84213f8kh0uvccj5ie6sg@4ax.com... > > Is there a written standard anywhere that defines specification terms > like "shall" and "should" and "must"? > > I've run into a number of projects where, in particular, "shall" / > "must" / "will" are all used interchangeably. > When in doubt, place an explicit statement that serves to indicate the interpretation that will be used (make certain it is not inconsistent with the customers rules and regulations) > Your thoughts... C. J. Clegg wrote: > Is there a written standard anywhere that defines specification terms > like "shall" and "should" and "must"? > > I've run into a number of projects where, in particular, "shall" / > "must" / "will" are all used interchangeably. > > Your thoughts... oh ...the beauty of google and having worked in telecomms where this knowledge is an (unfortunate) must (no pun intended) http://standards.ieee.org/guides/style/section...

what is the difference between "tsu", "su" and "sudo"?
Hi all I needed to ask a question about the Linux commands used for getting root access. The question is, what is the difference between "tsu", "su", and "sudo"? I am mainly interested about the "tsu" command regarding which there seems to be very little documentation. What is the benefit in using e.g. "tsu" rather than "su"? And are there other ones besides these 3? (If yes, any pointers to a website discussing all of them would be appreciated.) Thanks in advance, JJ <santa@temporaryinbox.com> writes: >Hi all >I needed to ask a question about the Linux commands used for getting >root access. >The question is, what is the difference between "tsu", "su", and >"sudo"? Never heard of tsu. Not on my system. >I am mainly interested about the "tsu" command regarding which there >seems to be very little documentation. So for something like securly logging in why in the world would you use something for which you can find no docs? You look up the barrel of guns to see if they are loaded while you pull the trigger as well? >What is the benefit in using e.g. "tsu" rather than "su"? For something like su, I would say there is no benefit. >And are there other ones besides these 3? (If yes, any pointers to a >website discussing all of them would be appreciated.) ???? W...

"Log out", "Shut down", and "Restart" inoperative?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3174031899_112514 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit (BTW, thanks to all for suggestions re. Network performance � it turned out there was some packet loss) Selecting log out, shut down, or restart from apple menu has no effect on G5 w/10.3.4 (with latest patches). Sleep does work, however. No �spinning ball� cursor or error message � just doesn�t work. This worked at first, t...

Web resources about - "copy to" not honoring "set default to" - comp.lang.xharbour