Compiling an app under MSVC 2015 ?

Hi All:

    I have (finally) managed to create an xHarbour (build 10168) under MSVC
2015.

    I wish now to test this newer MSVC by creating an app (simple or
otherwise).

    (I can create and test apps under BCC and MinGW builds but I've never
done one under MSVC.)

    I *did* try to use the ...\xhabour\tests\bldtest.bat on several tests
proggies, but was unsuccessful in compilation.

Q:    What steps should I take (or what makefile should I use) to create an
app executable under MSVC ?

Posting a simple makefile here (or sending to my email) would be ideal

    If I can confirm that my apps compile and run properly under MSVC 2015,
I'll post the new MSVC build on my site for general use.

Thanks !

-Mel Smith

0
Mel
11/23/2016 4:33:28 PM
comp.lang.xharbour 5470 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow