Documentation from source code

I'm looking for a program that can extract documentation from source code.

Something that can read source code, extract function and class
definitions, extract comments and produce something usable in some way...

Something like phpdocumentor...

Francesco
comp.lang.xharbour 5470 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"FP" <mc8647__nnoossppaamm@mclink.it> wrote in message

> I'm looking for a program that can extract documentation from source code.
>
> Something that can read source code, extract function and class
> definitions, extract comments and produce something usable in some way...
>
> Something like phpdocumentor...
>
> Francesco

Hi Francesco

Robodoc is somewhat similar to phpdocumentor. It also uses tags similar to
the documentation already in the source files used in xHarbour. It wouldn't
be that difficult to change over from hbdoc's format to robodoc.

0
marydick2007 (131)
6/3/2008 3:04:35 PM
Hi Bill,
I had a look at robodoc and doxygen. They are great tools in the
"general-pourpose" documentor sector. All they can do is extract
informations YOU put in the comments.

phpdocumentor (or phpdoc) has a great plus: it knows about php. It's
able to exctract function/procedure/class definitions directly from
source code ! I was able to start documenting the classes in a php
project with no work at all, just running phpdoc.... now I start to add
specific comments....

I wonder if a similar approach can be used on "clipper" code... I will
try to run phpdoc on clipper code.... let's see what happens....

Francesco

> Robodoc is somewhat similar to phpdocumentor. It also uses tags similar to
> the documentation already in the source files used in xHarbour. It wouldn't
> be that difficult to change over from hbdoc's format to robodoc.
Hello,

For the xHarbour Language Reference Guide we developed a application
that extracts function names with parameters and documentation from
xharbour source code.

If there is enough interest from the xHarbour community, we can make it
more for general use and offer it it in our xHarbour.com shop as a
add-on?

Please come forward if this is something your are interested in.

--

Sincerely,

Patrick Mast,
xHarbour.com Inc.
http://www.xHarbour.com

Patrick Mast wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For the xHarbour Language Reference Guide we developed a application
> that extracts function names with parameters and documentation from
> xharbour source code.
>
> If there is enough interest from the xHarbour community, we can make it
> more for general use and offer it it in our xHarbour.com shop as a add-on?
>
> Please come forward if this is something your are interested in.

I'd be interested in that.
0
tjacob (71)
6/4/2008 10:28:19 AM
Count me in too

frank

"Patrick Mast" <Patrick.RemoveThis.Mast@xHarbour.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> For the xHarbour Language Reference Guide we developed a application
> that extracts function names with parameters and documentation from
> xharbour source code.
>
> If there is enough interest from the xHarbour community, we can make it
> more for general use and offer it it in our xHarbour.com shop as a
> add-on?
>
> Please come forward if this is something your are interested in.
>
> --
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Patrick Mast,
> xHarbour.com Inc.
> http://www.xHarbour.com

Yes Patrick, this would be very helpful. I for one, would be
willing to actually pay a small stipend for such a tool.

-- Robert

Patrick Mast wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For the xHarbour Language Reference Guide we developed a application
> that extracts function names with parameters and documentation from
> xharbour source code.
>
> If there is enough interest from the xHarbour community, we can make it
> more for general use and offer it it in our xHarbour.com shop as a add-on?
>
> Please come forward if this is something your are interested in.

0
drrobert (290)
6/4/2008 4:45:25 PM

c:\hbb\source\compiler\genc.c
   Functions prototypes from dump areas

c:\hbb\source\compiler\harbour.c
      Function IsWindowDefined ( FormName )
FUNCTIONS      hb_comp_functions;
FUNCTIONS      hb_comp_funcalls;
            function, so I'm using an ugly hack instead. [vszakats] */

c:\hbb\source\ct\addascii.c
HB_FUNC (ADDASCII)

c:\hbb\source\ct\alt\ctcolton.c
HB_FUNC( COLORTON )

c:\hbb\source\ct\alt\ctwin.prg
FUNCTION CTW_ColorWin( nT, nL, nB, nR, xAtt, xOldAtt)
Function ctw_memoedit(cString, nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight,
lEditMode, cUserFunction, ;
FUNCTION ctw_SAVESCREEN( nT, nL, nB, nR)
FUNCTION ctw_RESTSCREEN( nT, nL, nB, nR, cScr)
FUNCTION ctw_SCROLL(nT,nL,nB,nR,nV,nH)
FUNCTION ctw_COL()
FUNCTION ctw_ROW()
FUNCTION ctw_MAXCOL( lMode)
FUNCTION ctw_MAXROW( lMode)
FUNCTION ctw_DISPOUT(xVal,xColor)
FUNCTION ctw_DISPOUTAT(nT,nL,xVal,xColor)
FUNCTION ctw_DEVOUT(xVal,xColor,nT,nL)
FUNCTION ctw_DEVOUTPICT(xVal,cPict,xColor,nT,nL)
FUNCTION ctw_SETPOS(nT,nL)
FUNCTION ctw_DEVPOS(nT,nL)
FUNCTION ctw_DISPBOX(nT,nL,nB,nR,cnStr,cColor)
FUNCTION ctw___AtPrompt(nT,nL,cItem,cMess)
FUNCTION ctw_ACHOICE(nT,nL,nB,nR,aMenu,aSel,cUser,nInit,nWRow)
FUNCTION ctw_QQOUT(...)
FUNCTION ctw_QOUT(...)
FUNCTION ctw_TBROWSENEW(nT,nL,nB,nR)
FUNCTION ctw_TBROWSEDB(nT,nL,nB,nR)
FUNCTION WMOVE(nT,nL)
FUNCTION WSETMOVE(lMode)
FUNCTION WSETSHADOW(xAttr)
FUNCTION WMODE(lT,lL,lB,lR)
FUNCTION WBOARD(nT,nL,nB,nR)
FUNCTION WOPEN(nTop,nLeft,nBottom,nRight,lCls)
FUNCTION WCENTER(lCen)
FUNCTION WCOL(lCen)
FUNCTION WLASTCOL(lCen)
FUNCTION WROW(lCen)
FUNCTION WLASTROW(lCen)
FUNCTION WNUM()
FUNCTION WFCOL(lRel)
FUNCTION WFLASTCOL(lRel)
FUNCTION WFROW(lRel)
FUNCTION WFLASTROW(lRel)
FUNCTION WBOX(ncType)
FUNCTION WSELECT(nSelect)
FUNCTION WFORMAT(nT,nL,nB,nR)
FUNCTION WACLOSE()
FUNCTION WCLOSE()
CLASS TctWIN

c:\hbb\source\ct\alt\datetime.prg
Function BOM( date)
Function EOM( date)
Function BOQ( date)
Function EOQ( date)
Function BOY( date)
Function EOY( date)
Function StoD( cdate)

c:\hbb\source\ct\alt\dattime2.prg
FUNCTION addmonth ( ddate, nmth )
FUNCTION ctodow ( cDow )
FUNCTION ctomonth ( cDom )
FUNCTION daysInmonth ( nMonth, lLeap )
FUNCTION daystomonth ( nMonth, lLeap )
FUNCTION dmy ( ddate, lmode )
FUNCTION doy ( dDate )
FUNCTION isleap ( ddate )
FUNCTION lastdayom ( xDate )
FUNCTION mdy ( dDate )
FUNCTION ntocdow ( nDay )
FUNCTION ntocmonth ( nMonthNum )
FUNCTION quarter ( ddate )
FUNCTION week ( dDate, lSWN )

c:\hbb\source\ct\alt\token1.prg
function NUMTOKEN( cString, cDelimiter )
function TOKEN( cString, cDelimiter, nPointer )

c:\hbb\source\ct\asciisum.c
HB_FUNC (ASCIISUM)

c:\hbb\source\ct\ascpos.c
HB_FUNC (ASCPOS)
HB_FUNC (VALPOS)

c:\hbb\source\ct\atadjust.c
HB_FUNC (ATADJUST)

c:\hbb\source\ct\atnum.c
HB_FUNC (AFTERATNUM)
HB_FUNC (BEFORATNUM)
HB_FUNC (ATNUM)

c:\hbb\source\ct\atrepl.c
HB_FUNC (ATREPL)

c:\hbb\source\ct\bit1.c
HB_FUNC( NUMAND )
HB_FUNC( NUMOR )
HB_FUNC( NUMXOR )
HB_FUNC( NUMNOT )
HB_FUNC( NUMROL )
HB_FUNC ( NUMMIRR )

c:\hbb\source\ct\bit2.c
HB_FUNC( CLEARBIT )
HB_FUNC( SETBIT )
HB_FUNC ( ISBIT )

c:\hbb\source\ct\bit3.c
HB_FUNC( NUMANDX )
HB_FUNC( NUMORX )
HB_FUNC( NUMXORX )
HB_FUNC( NUMNOTX )
HB_FUNC( NUMROLX )
HB_FUNC ( NUMMIRRX )

c:\hbb\source\ct\blank.prg
FUNCTION BLANK( xItem, lClean)

c:\hbb\source\ct\charevod.c
HB_FUNC (CHAREVEN)
HB_FUNC (CHARODD)

c:\hbb\source\ct\charlist.c
HB_FUNC (CHARLIST)
HB_FUNC (CHARSLIST)
HB_FUNC (CHARNOLIST)
HB_FUNC (CHARHIST)

c:\hbb\source\ct\charmirr.c
HB_FUNC (CHARMIRR)

c:\hbb\source\ct\charmix.c
HB_FUNC (CHARMIX)

c:\hbb\source\ct\charone.c
HB_FUNC( CHARONE )
HB_FUNC( WORDONE )

c:\hbb\source\ct\charonly.c
HB_FUNC (CHARONLY)
HB_FUNC (WORDONLY)
HB_FUNC (CHARREM)
HB_FUNC (WORDREM)

c:\hbb\source\ct\charop.c
HB_FUNC (CHARADD)
HB_FUNC (CHARSUB)
HB_FUNC (CHARAND)
HB_FUNC (CHARNOT)
HB_FUNC (CHAROR)
HB_FUNC (CHARXOR)
HB_FUNC (CHARSHL)
HB_FUNC (CHARSHR)
HB_FUNC (CHARRLL)
HB_FUNC (CHARRLR)

c:\hbb\source\ct\charrepl.c
HB_FUNC (CHARREPL)

c:\hbb\source\ct\charsort.c
HB_FUNC (CHARSORT)

c:\hbb\source\ct\charswap.c
HB_FUNC (CHARSWAP)
HB_FUNC (WORDSWAP)

c:\hbb\source\ct\color.prg
FUNCTION INVERTATTR( xAttr )
FUNCTION NTOCOLOR( nColor, lChar )
FUNCTION COLORTON( cColor )
FUNCTION ENHANCED()
FUNCTION STANDARD()
FUNCTION UNSELECTED()

c:\hbb\source\ct\count.c
HB_FUNC (COUNTLEFT)
HB_FUNC (COUNTRIGHT)

c:\hbb\source\ct\ct.prg
function CTINIT()
function CTEXIT()

c:\hbb\source\ct\ctc.c
HB_FUNC (CSETARGERR)
HB_FUNC (CTCINIT)
HB_FUNC (CTCEXIT)

c:\hbb\source\ct\ctchksum.c
HB_FUNC( CHECKSUM )

c:\hbb\source\ct\ctcrypt.c
HB_FUNC( CRYPT )

c:\hbb\source\ct\ctmath.c
HB_FUNC (SETPREC)
HB_FUNC (GETPREC)

c:\hbb\source\ct\ctmath2.c
HB_FUNC( FLOOR )
HB_FUNC( CEILING )
HB_FUNC( SIGN )
HB_FUNC( LOG10 )
HB_FUNC( FACT )

c:\hbb\source\ct\ctmisc.prg
FUNCTION CENTER( c, n, p, lMode )
FUNCTION CSETCURS( l )
FUNCTION CSETKEY( n )
FUNCTION CSETCENT( nCentury )
FUNCTION LTOC( l )
FUNCTION RESTGETS( aGetList )
FUNCTION SAVEGETS()
Function DosParam
FUNCTION EXENAME()
HB_FUNC(EXENAME)

c:\hbb\source\ct\ctnet.c
HB_FUNC ( NETCANCEL )
HB_FUNC ( NETPRINTER )
HB_FUNC ( NETDISK )
HB_FUNC ( NETREDIR )
HB_FUNC ( NETRMTNAME )
HB_FUNC ( NETWORK )
HB_FUNC ( NNETWORK )

c:\hbb\source\ct\ctpad.c
HB_FUNC (PADLEFT)
HB_FUNC (PADRIGHT)

c:\hbb\source\ct\ctstr.c
HB_FUNC (CSETREF)
HB_FUNC (CSETATMUPA)
HB_FUNC (SETATLIKE)

c:\hbb\source\ct\cttime.prg
function TIMETOSEC( cTime )
function SECTOTIME( nSec, lHundr )
function MILLISEC( nDelay )

c:\hbb\source\ct\ctwin.c
HB_FUNC( WACLOSE ) /* Close all windows */
HB_FUNC( WBOARD ) /* Allocates screen area for windows */
HB_FUNC( WBOX )     /* Places a frame around the active window */
HB_FUNC( WCENTER )  /* Returns a window to the visible area, or
centers it */
HB_FUNC( WCLOSE ) /* Close the active window */
HB_FUNC( WCOL ) /* Return position of the leftmost column */
HB_FUNC( WFCOL ) /* Return position of the leftmost column of
formatted area */
HB_FUNC( WFLASTCOL ) /* Return position of the rightmost column of
formatted area */
HB_FUNC( WFLASTROW ) /* Return position of the bottom row of formatted
area */
HB_FUNC( WFORMAT ) /* Set the usable area within a window */
HB_FUNC( WFROW ) /* Return position of the top row of formatted area
*/
HB_FUNC( WINFO )
HB_FUNC( WLASTCOL ) /* Return position of the rightmost column */
HB_FUNC( WLASTROW ) /* Return position of the bottom row */
HB_FUNC( WMODE ) /* Set the screen border overstep mode */
HB_FUNC( WMOVE ) /* Moves a window */
HB_FUNC( WNUM ) /* Get the highest windows handle */
HB_FUNC( WOPEN ) /* Opens a new window */
HB_FUNC( WROW ) /* Return position of the top row */
HB_FUNC( WSELECT ) /* Activate window */
HB_FUNC( WSETMOUSE ) /* Set the mouse cursor, row and column for
windows (New) */
HB_FUNC( WMSETPOS ) /* Set the mouse row and column for windows (New)
*/
HB_FUNC( WSETMOVE ) /* Set the interactive movement mode */
HB_FUNC( WSETSHADOW ) /* Set the window shadow color */
HB_FUNC( WSTACK )
HB_FUNC( WSTEP ) /* Set the step width of interactive window movement
*/

c:\hbb\source\ct\datetime.c
HB_FUNC( BOM )
HB_FUNC( EOM )
HB_FUNC( BOQ )
HB_FUNC( EOQ )
HB_FUNC( BOY )
HB_FUNC( EOY )
HB_FUNC( WOM )

c:\hbb\source\ct\dattime2.c
HB_FUNC( CTODOW )
HB_FUNC( CTOMONTH )
HB_FUNC( DMY )
HB_FUNC( MDY )
HB_FUNC( ADDMONTH )
HB_FUNC( DOY )
HB_FUNC( ISLEAP )
HB_FUNC( DAYSTOMONTH )
HB_FUNC( DAYSINMONTH )
HB_FUNC( QUARTER )
HB_FUNC( LASTDAYOM )
HB_FUNC( NTOCDOW )
HB_FUNC( NTOCMONTH )
HB_FUNC( WEEK )

c:\hbb\source\ct\dattime3.prg
FUNCTION ShowTime( nRow , nCol , lHideSeconds , cColor , lTwelve ,
lAmPm  )
FUNCTION SetDate( dDate , lMode )
FUNCTION SetTime( cTime, lMode )
FUNCTION TimeValid( cTime )

c:\hbb\source\ct\dbftools.c
HB_FUNC( FIELDSIZE )
HB_FUNC( FIELDDECI )
HB_FUNC( FIELDNUM )
HB_FUNC( DBFSIZE )
HB_FUNC( FIELDTYPE )
HB_FUNC( FIELDSIZE )
HB_FUNC( FIELDDECI )

c:\hbb\source\ct\disk.c
HB_FUNC ( DELETEFILE )
HB_FUNC ( DIRMAKE )
HB_FUNC ( DIRNAME )
HB_FUNC ( DRIVETYPE )
HB_FUNC ( FILEMOVE )
HB_FUNC( NUMDISKL )
HB_FUNC( VOLUME )
HB_FUNC( GETVOLINFO )
HB_FUNC( VOLSERIAL )
HB_FUNC( TRUENAME )

c:\hbb\source\ct\diskutil.prg
FUNCTION DiskFormat( cDrive, nCapacity, cUDF, cBootText, nRepetitions,
cLabel , lBoot ,lQuickFormat )
FUNCTION DiskFree( cDrive )
FUNCTION DiskReady( cDrive , lMode )
FUNCTION DiskReadyW( cDrive , lMode )
FUNCTION DiskTotal( cDrive )
FUNCTION DiskUsed( cDrive )
FUNCTION FileValid( cFileName, nMaxName, nMaxExt, lWithoutExt,
lSpaceInName )
FUNCTION FloppyType( cDrive )
FUNCTION RenameFile( cOldFileName , cNewFileName )

c:\hbb\source\ct\exponent.c
HB_FUNC( MANTISSA )
HB_FUNC( EXPONENT )

c:\hbb\source\ct\fcopy.prg
Function FileCopy(cSource, cDest, lMode)
Function FileCOpen()
Function FileCCont(cDest)
Function FileCClose()
Function FileAppend(cSrc, cDest)

c:\hbb\source\ct\files.c
HB_FUNC( FILEATTR )
HB_FUNC( SETFATTR )
HB_FUNC( FILESEEK )
HB_FUNC( FILESIZE )
HB_FUNC( FILEDATE )
HB_FUNC( FILETIME )
HB_FUNC( SETFDATI )
HB_FUNC( FILEDELETE )
HB_FUNC( FILESMAX )

c:\hbb\source\ct\finan.c
HB_FUNC( FV )
HB_FUNC( PV )
HB_FUNC( PAYMENT )
HB_FUNC( PERIODS )
HB_FUNC( RATE )

c:\hbb\source\ct\ftoc.c
HB_FUNC( FTOC )
HB_FUNC( CTOF )

c:\hbb\source\ct\getinfo.prg
FUNCTION SaveGets()
FUNCTION RestGets( aGetList )
FUNCTION CountGets()
FUNCTION CurrentGet()
FUNCTION GetFldRow( nField )
FUNCTION GetFldCol( nField )
FUNCTION GetFldVar( nField )

c:\hbb\source\ct\getsecrt.prg
FUNCTION GetSecret( cDef, nRow, nCol, lSay, lPrompt )

c:\hbb\source\ct\invrtwin.prg
Function INVERTWIN( t, l, b, r)

c:\hbb\source\ct\justify.c
HB_FUNC (JUSTLEFT)
HB_FUNC (JUSTRIGHT)

c:\hbb\source\ct\keysec.prg
Function KeySec(nKey, nTime, nCounter, lMode)

c:\hbb\source\ct\keyset.c
HB_FUNC (KSETINS)
HB_FUNC (KSETCAPS)
HB_FUNC (KSETNUM)
HB_FUNC (KSETSCROLL)
HB_FUNC (KSETINS)
HB_FUNC (KSETCAPS)
HB_FUNC (KSETNUM)
HB_FUNC (KSETSCROLL)

c:\hbb\source\ct\keytime.prg
Function KeyTime(nKey, cClockTime)

c:\hbb\source\ct\like.prg
Function Like( cPattern, cString )

c:\hbb\source\ct\lton.c
HB_FUNC( LTON )

c:\hbb\source\ct\maxline.c
HB_FUNC( MAXLINE )

c:\hbb\source\ct\misc1.c
HB_FUNC( XTOC )

c:\hbb\source\ct\misc2.c
HB_FUNC( COMPLEMENT )
HB_FUNC( NUL )

c:\hbb\source\ct\misc3.c
HB_FUNC( KBDSTAT )

c:\hbb\source\ct\num1.c
HB_FUNC( CELSIUS )
HB_FUNC( FAHRENHEIT )
HB_FUNC( INFINITY )

c:\hbb\source\ct\numat.c
HB_FUNC(NUMAT)

c:\hbb\source\ct\numconv.prg
FUNCTION NTOC( xNum, nBase, nLenght, cPad )
FUNCTION CTON( xNum, nBase, lMode )
FUNCTION BITTOC( nInteger, cBitPattern, lMode )
FUNCTION CTOBIT( cCharString, cBitPattern )

c:\hbb\source\ct\numcount.c
HB_FUNC( NUMCOUNT )

c:\hbb\source\ct\numline.c
HB_FUNC( NUMLINE )

c:\hbb\source\ct\numlohi.c
HB_FUNC( NUMLOW )
HB_FUNC( NUMHIGH )

c:\hbb\source\ct\pack.c
HB_FUNC( CHARPACK )
HB_FUNC( CHARUNPACK )

c:\hbb\source\ct\pos1.c
HB_FUNC (POSALPHA)
HB_FUNC (POSLOWER)
HB_FUNC (POSRANGE)
HB_FUNC (POSUPPER)

c:\hbb\source\ct\pos2.c
HB_FUNC (POSCHAR)
HB_FUNC( POSDEL )
HB_FUNC (POSINS)
HB_FUNC (POSREPL)

c:\hbb\source\ct\posdiff.c
HB_FUNC (POSDIFF)
HB_FUNC (POSEQUAL)

c:\hbb\source\ct\print.c
HB_FUNC( PRINTSTAT )
HB_FUNC( PRINTREADY )
HB_FUNC( PRINTSEND )

c:\hbb\source\ct\range.c
HB_FUNC (RANGEREM)
HB_FUNC (RANGEREPL)

c:\hbb\source\ct\relation.c
HB_FUNC (CHARRELA)
HB_FUNC (CHARRELREP)

c:\hbb\source\ct\remove.c
HB_FUNC (REMALL)
HB_FUNC (REMLEFT)
HB_FUNC (REMRIGHT)

c:\hbb\source\ct\replace.c
HB_FUNC (REPLALL)
HB_FUNC (REPLLEFT)
HB_FUNC (REPLRIGHT)

c:\hbb\source\ct\screen1.c
HB_FUNC( SCREENATTR )

c:\hbb\source\ct\screen2.prg
FUNCTION SCREENMIX( c, a, row, col )
FUNCTION SAYSCREEN( cStr, nRow, nCol )

c:\hbb\source\ct\screen3.prg
Function CharWin(nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight, xNewChar, xOldChar)
Function ClearSlow(nDelay, nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight, xChar)
Function ColorWin(nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight, xAttr, xOld)
Function ColorRepl(xNewAttr, xOldAttr)
Function SaySpread(cStr, nDelay, nRow, nCol)
Function SayMoveIn(cStr, nDelay, nRow, nCol, lDir)
Function SayDown(cStr, nDelay, nRow, nCol)
Function ScreenStr(nRow, nCol, nCount)
Function StrScreen(cStr, nRow, nCol)
FUNCTION CLEAREOL( nRow, nCol, xAttr, xChar )
FUNCTION CLWIN( nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight )
FUNCTION CLEOL( nRow, nCol )
FUNCTION SaveCursor()
FUNCTION RestCursor( nSavedCursor )

c:\hbb\source\ct\scrmark.prg
Function ScreenMark(cSearch, xAttr, lUpperLower, lAll, cForward,
cTrailing)

c:\hbb\source\ct\setclear.c
HB_FUNC( GETCLEARA )
HB_FUNC( GETCLEARB )
HB_FUNC( SETCLEARA )
HB_FUNC( SETCLEARB )
HB_FUNC( CLEARWIN )

c:\hbb\source\ct\setkeys.prg
FUNCTION SaveSetKey()
FUNCTION RestSetKey( aSavedTraps )

c:\hbb\source\ct\setlast.c
HB_FUNC( SETLASTKEY )

c:\hbb\source\ct\settime.c
HB_FUNC ( SETNEWDATE )
HB_FUNC ( SETNEWTIME )
HB_FUNC ( WAITPERIOD )

c:\hbb\source\ct\spread.prg
Function Expand(cStr, nLength, xChar)
Function CharSpread(cStr, nLength, xChar)

c:\hbb\source\ct\strdiff.c
HB_FUNC (STRDIFF)

c:\hbb\source\ct\strfile.c
HB_FUNC (SETFCREATE)
HB_FUNC (CSETSAFETY)
HB_FUNC (STRFILE)
HB_FUNC (FILESTR)
HB_FUNC( SCREENFILE )
HB_FUNC( FILESCREEN )

c:\hbb\source\ct\strswap.c
HB_FUNC (STRSWAP)

c:\hbb\source\ct\tab.c
HB_FUNC (TABEXPAND)
HB_FUNC (TABPACK)

c:\hbb\source\ct\token1.c
HB_FUNC (ATTOKEN)
HB_FUNC (TOKEN)
HB_FUNC (NUMTOKEN)
HB_FUNC (TOKENLOWER)
HB_FUNC (TOKENUPPER)
HB_FUNC (TOKENSEP)

c:\hbb\source\ct\token2.c
HB_FUNC (TOKENINIT)
HB_FUNC (TOKENNEXT)
HB_FUNC (TOKENNUM)
HB_FUNC (TOKENEND)
HB_FUNC (TOKENEXIT)
HB_FUNC (TOKENAT)
HB_FUNC (SAVETOKEN)
HB_FUNC (RESTTOKEN)

c:\hbb\source\ct\trig.c
HB_FUNC( PI )
HB_FUNC( SIN )
HB_FUNC( COS )
HB_FUNC( TAN )
HB_FUNC( COT )
HB_FUNC( ASIN )
HB_FUNC( ACOS )
HB_FUNC( ATAN )
HB_FUNC( ATN2 )
HB_FUNC( SINH )
HB_FUNC( COSH )
HB_FUNC( TANH )
HB_FUNC( RTOD )
HB_FUNC( DTOR )

c:\hbb\source\ct\untext.prg
Function UnTextWin(nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight, xReplChar, xInitChar,
xEndChar)

c:\hbb\source\ct\util.prg
FUNCTION Default( cVarByRef , uDefValue )
FUNCTION IsDir( cDir )
FUNCTION Occurs( c1, c2 )

c:\hbb\source\ct\video.c
HB_FUNC( CHARPIX )
HB_FUNC( SETFONT )
HB_FUNC( VGAPALETTE )
HB_FUNC( VIDEOTYPE )

c:\hbb\source\ct\wordrepl.c
HB_FUNC (WORDREPL)

c:\hbb\source\ct\wordtoch.c
HB_FUNC (WORDTOCHAR)

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbgaltd.prg
function ALTD( nAction )

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbgbrwsr.prg
CLASS TDbgBrowser FROM TBrowse  // Debugger browser

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbghelp.prg
function __dbgHelp( nTopic )

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbgmenu.prg
function __dbgBuildMenu( oDebugger )  // Builds the debugger pulldown
menu

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbgtarr.prg
Class TDBGArray
function __DbgArrays( aArray, cArrayName, lEditable )

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbgthsh.prg
Class TDBGHash
function __DbgHashes( hHash, chashName, lEditable )

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbgtmenu.prg
CLASS TDbMenu  /* debugger menu */
function __dbgAltToKey( nKey )

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbgtmitm.prg
CLASS TDbMenuItem

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbgtobj.prg
Class TDBGobject
function __DbgObject(aArray,pArName,lEditable)

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbgtwin.prg
CLASS TDbWindow  // Debugger windows and dialogs

c:\hbb\source\debug\dbgwa.prg
function __dbgShowWorkAreas( oDebugger )

c:\hbb\source\debug\debugger.prg
CLASS TDebugger
function __DbgColors()
function __Dbg()

c:\hbb\source\debug\tbrwtext.prg
CLASS TBrwText FROM HBEditor

c:\hbb\source\misc\hb_f.c
HB_FUNC( HB_FUSE )
HB_FUNC( HB_FRECNO )
HB_FUNC( HB_FSKIP )
HB_FUNC( HB_FREADLN )
HB_FUNC( HB_FEOF )
HB_FUNC( HB_FGOTO )
HB_FUNC( HB_FGOBOTTOM )
HB_FUNC( HB_FGOTOP )
HB_FUNC( HB_FLASTREC )
HB_FUNC( HB_FSELECT )
HB_FUNC( HB_FINFO )                     /* used for debugging */
HB_FUNC( HB_FREADANDSKIP )

c:\hbb\source\odbc\browodbc.prg
function BrowseODBC( nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight, oDataSource )

c:\hbb\source\odbc\odbc.c
HB_FUNC( SQLALLOCEN ) /* HB_SQLALLOCENV( @hEnv ) --> nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLALLOCCO ) /* HB_SQLALLOCCONNECT( hEnv, @ hDbc ) -->
nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLDRIVERC ) /* HB_SQLDRIVERCONNECT( hDbc, @ cConnectString )
--> nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLCONNECT ) /* HB_SQLCONNECT( hDbc, cDSN, cUseName,
cPassword ) --> nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLDISCONN )  /* HB_SQLDISCONNECT( hDbc ) --> nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLFREECON )  /* HB_SQLFREECONNECT( hDbc ) --> nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLFREEENV )  /* HB_SQLFREEENV( hEnv ) --> nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLALLOCST )  /* HB_SQLALLOCSTMT( hDbc, @ hStmt ) -->
nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLFREESTM ) /* HB_SQLFREESTMT( hStmt, nType ) --> nRetCode
*/
HB_FUNC( SQLEXECDIR )  /* HB_SQLEXECDIRECT( hStmt, cStatement ) -->
nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLFETCH )   /* HB_SQLFETCH( hStmt ) --> nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLGETDATA ) /* HB_SQLGETDATA( hStmt, nField, nType, nLen,
@cBuffer ) --> nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLNUMRES )
HB_FUNC( SQLDESCRIB )
HB_FUNC( SQLCOLATTRIBUTE )
HB_FUNC( SQLEXTENDE )
HB_FUNC( SQLFETCHSC )
HB_FUNC( SQLERROR ) //  hEnv, hDbc, hStmt, @ cErrorClass, @ nType, @
cErrorMsg
HB_FUNC( SQLROWCOUN )
HB_FUNC( SQLGETINFO ) // hDbc, nType, @cResult
HB_FUNC( SQLSETCONNECTOPTION ) // hDbc, nOption, uOption
HB_FUNC( SQLSETSTMTOPTION ) // hStmt, nOption, uOption )  --> nRetCode
HB_FUNC( SQLGETCONNECTOPTION ) // hDbc, nOption, @cOption
HB_FUNC( SQLGETSTMTOPTION ) // hStmt, nOption, @cOption
HB_FUNC( SQLCOMMIT ) // hEnv, hDbc
HB_FUNC( SQLROLLBACK )  // hEnv, hDbc
HB_FUNC( SETNUMLEN )  /* SETNUMLEN( nValue, nSize, nDecimals ) =3D=3D>
nValue (nSize, nDec) */
HB_FUNC( SQLPREPARE )  /* HB_SQLPREPARE( hStmt, cStatement ) -->
nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLEXECUTE )  /* HB_SQLEXECUTE( hStmt ) --> nRetCode */
HB_FUNC( SQLEXECUTESCALAR )
HB_FUNC( SQLSTOD )
HB_FUNC( SQLMORERESULTS ) // hEnv, hDbc
HB_FUNC( SQLBINDOUTPARAM ) /* SqlBindOutParam( nStatementHandle,
nParameterNumber, nParameterType, ColumnSize, DecimalDigits,
@ParamValue, @ParamLength    ) --> nRetCode */

c:\hbb\source\odbc\todbc.prg
CLASS TODBCField FROM HBClass
CLASS TODBC FROM HBClass

c:\hbb\source\rdd\bmdbfcdx\bmdbfcdx1.c
HB_FUNC( BM_TURBO )
HB_FUNC( BM_DBGETFILTERARRAY )
HB_FUNC( BM_DBSETFILTERARRAY )
HB_FUNC( BM_DBSETFILTERARRAYADD )
HB_FUNC( BM_DBSETFILTERARRAYDEL )
HB_FUNC( BM_DBSEEKWILD )
HB_FUNC( SIXCDX ) {;}
HB_FUNC( SIXCDX_GETFUNCTABLE )
HB_FUNC( BMDBFCDX ) {;}
HB_FUNC( BMDBFCDX_GETFUNCTABLE )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbcmd.c
HB_FUNC( AFIELDS )
HB_FUNC( ALIAS )
HB_FUNC( DBEVAL )
HB_FUNC( DBF )
HB_FUNC( BOF )
HB_FUNC( DBAPPEND )
HB_FUNC( DBCLEARFILTER )
HB_FUNC( DBCLOSEALL )
HB_FUNC( DBCLOSEAREA )
HB_FUNC( DBCOMMIT )
HB_FUNC( DBCOMMITALL )
HB_FUNC( DBCREATE )
HB_FUNC( __DBOPENSDF )
HB_FUNC( DBDELETE )
HB_FUNC( DBFILTER )
HB_FUNC( DBGOBOTTOM )
HB_FUNC( DBGOTO )
HB_FUNC( DBGOTOP )
HB_FUNC( __DBLOCATE )
HB_FUNC( __DBSETLOCATE )
HB_FUNC( __DBCONTINUE )
HB_FUNC( __DBPACK )
HB_FUNC( DBRECALL )
HB_FUNC( DBRLOCK )
HB_FUNC( DBRLOCKLIST )
HB_FUNC( DBRUNLOCK )
HB_FUNC( DBSEEK )
HB_FUNC( DBSELECTAREA )
HB_FUNC( __DBSETFOUND )
HB_FUNC( DBSETFILTER )
HB_FUNC( DBSKIP )
HB_FUNC( DBSTRUCT )
HB_FUNC( DBTABLEEXT )
HB_FUNC( DBUNLOCK )
HB_FUNC( DBUNLOCKALL )
HB_FUNC( DBUSEAREA )
HB_FUNC( __DBZAP )
HB_FUNC( DELETED )
HB_FUNC( EOF )
HB_FUNC( FCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( FIELDDEC )
HB_FUNC( FIELDGET )
HB_FUNC( FIELDLEN )
HB_FUNC( FIELDNAME )
HB_FUNC( FIELDPOS )
HB_FUNC( FIELDPUT )
HB_FUNC( FIELDTYPE )
HB_FUNC( FLOCK )
HB_FUNC( FOUND )
HB_FUNC( HEADER )
HB_FUNC( INDEXORD )
HB_FUNC( LASTREC )
HB_FUNC( LOCK )
HB_FUNC( LUPDATE )
HB_FUNC( NETERR )
HB_FUNC( ORDBAGEXT )
HB_FUNC( ORDBAGNAME )
HB_FUNC( ORDCONDSET )
         function. I also do not like the idea that it was called
MEMORY.
HB_FUNC( ORDCREATE )
HB_FUNC( ORDBAGCLEAR )
HB_FUNC( ORDDESTROY )
HB_FUNC( ORDFOR )
HB_FUNC( ORDKEY )
HB_FUNC( ORDKEYCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( ORDKEYNO )
HB_FUNC( ORDKEYGOTO )
HB_FUNC( ORDKEYRELPOS )
HB_FUNC( ORDFINDREC )
HB_FUNC( ORDSKIPRAW )
HB_FUNC( ORDSKIPUNIQUE )
HB_FUNC( ORDKEYVAL )
HB_FUNC( ORDKEYADD )
HB_FUNC( ORDKEYDEL )
HB_FUNC( ORDDESCEND )
HB_FUNC( ORDISUNIQUE )
HB_FUNC( ORDCUSTOM )
HB_FUNC( ORDCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( ORDWILDSEEK )
HB_FUNC( ORDLISTADD )
HB_FUNC( ORDLISTCLEAR )
HB_FUNC( ORDLISTREBUILD )
HB_FUNC( ORDNAME )
HB_FUNC( ORDNUMBER )
HB_FUNC( ORDSETFOCUS )
HB_FUNC( RDDLIST )
HB_FUNC( RDDNAME )
HB_FUNC( RDDREGISTER )
HB_FUNC( RECCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( RECNO )
HB_FUNC( RECSIZE )
HB_FUNC( RLOCK )
HB_FUNC( SELECT )
HB_FUNC( USED )
HB_FUNC( __RDDSETDEFAULT )
HB_FUNC( RDDSETDEFAULT )
HB_FUNC( DBSETDRIVER )
HB_FUNC( ORDSCOPE )
HB_FUNC( DBRELATION )  /* (<nRelation>) --> cLinkExp */
HB_FUNC( DBRSELECT )  /* (<nRelation>) --> nWorkArea */
HB_FUNC( DBCLEARRELATION )
HB_FUNC( DBSETRELATION )
HB_FUNC( __DBARRANGE )
HB_FUNC( DBINFO )
HB_FUNC( DBORDERINFO )
HB_FUNC( DBFIELDINFO )
HB_FUNC( DBRECORDINFO )
HB_FUNC( DBFILEGET )
HB_FUNC( DBFILEPUT )
HB_FUNC( DBDROP )
HB_FUNC( DBEXISTS )
HB_FUNC( RDDINFO )
HB_FUNC( __DBTRANS )
HB_FUNC( __DBAPP )
HB_FUNC( __DBCOPY )
HB_FUNC( __RDDGETTEMPALIAS )
HB_FUNC( DBSKIPPER )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbdelim.prg
FUNCTION __dbDelim( lExport, cFile, cDelimArg, aFields, bFor, bWhile,
nNext, nRecord, lRest )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbf1.c
HB_FUNC( _DBF ) { ; }
HB_FUNC( DBF_GETFUNCTABLE )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbfcdx\dbfcdx1.c
HB_FUNC( SIXCDX ) {;}
HB_FUNC( SIXCDX_GETFUNCTABLE )
HB_FUNC( DBFCDX ) {;}
HB_FUNC( DBFCDX_GETFUNCTABLE )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbfdbt\dbfdbt1.c
HB_FUNC( DBFDBT ) {;}
HB_FUNC( DBFDBT_GETFUNCTABLE )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbffpt\dbffpt1.c
HB_FUNC( DBFDBT ) {;}
HB_FUNC( DBFSMT ) {;}
HB_FUNC( DBFFPT ) {;}
HB_FUNC( DBFBLOB ) {;}
HB_FUNC( DBFFPT_GETFUNCTABLE )
HB_FUNC( DBFBLOB_GETFUNCTABLE )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbfntx\dbfntx1.c
HB_FUNC( DBFNTX ) {;}
HB_FUNC( DBFNTX_GETFUNCTABLE )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbfuncs.prg
FUNCTION dbClearFil()
FUNCTION dbSetDrive( cRDD )
FUNCTION dbSetRelat( xArea, bRelation, cRelation, lScoped )
FUNCTION dbRLockLis()
FUNCTION dbCloseAre()
FUNCTION dbSelectAr( xArea )
FUNCTION dbUnLockAl()
FUNCTION dbClearRel()
FUNCTION dbSetFilte( bFilter, cFilter )
FUNCTION dbFieldInf( nType, nArea, xInfo )
FUNCTION dbOrderInf( nInfo, cIndex, xOrder, xSet )
FUNCTION dbRecordIn( nInfo, nRecord, xSet )
FUNCTION rddSetDefa( cRDD )
FUNCTION __dbCopySt( cFileName, aFieldList )
FUNCTION __dbCopyXS( cFileName )
FUNCTION __dbOpenSD( cFile, aStruct, cRDD, lOpenMode, cAlias,
cDelimArg, cCodePage, nConnection )
FUNCTION __dbArrang( nToArea, aStruct, bFor, bWhile, nNext, nRecord,
lRest, aFields )
FUNCTION ordListCle()
FUNCTION ordListReb()
FUNCTION ordSetFocu( xOrder, cFile )
FUNCTION ordSetRela( xArea, bRelation, cRelation )
FUNCTION _dbExport( cFile, aFields, bFor, bWhile, nNext, nRecord,
lRest, cXPP_Driver, cDelimiter )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbjoin.prg
FUNCTION __dbJoin( cAlias, cFile, aFields, bFor, cRDD, nConnection,
cCodePage )
FUNCTION dbJoin( cAlias, cFile, aFields, bFor )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dblist.prg
FUNCTION dbList( lOff, abEval, lAll, bFor, bWhile, nNext, nRecord,
lRest, lToPrint, cToFileName )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbnubs.c
HB_FUNC( __DBSEEK )
HB_FUNC( __DBSKIP )
HB_FUNC( __DBGOTOP )
HB_FUNC( __DBGOBOTTOM )
HB_FUNC( __DBGOTO )
HB_FUNC( __DBAPPEND )
HB_FUNC( __DBDELETE )
HB_FUNC( __DBRECALL )
HB_FUNC( __DBCOMMIT )
HB_FUNC( __DBCOMMITALL )
HB_FUNC( __DBUNLOCK )
HB_FUNC( __DBUNLALL )
HB_FUNC( __DBSETFILTER )
HB_FUNC( __DBCLEARRELATION )
HB_FUNC( __DBSETRELATION )
HB_FUNC( __DBREINDEX )
HB_FUNC( __DBCREATINDEX )
HB_FUNC( __DBCLEARINDEX )
HB_FUNC( __DBSETINDEX )
HB_FUNC( __DBSETORDER )
HB_FUNC( __DBCLOSEAREA )
HB_FUNC( __DBCLOSE )
HB_FUNC( __DBUSE )
HB_FUNC( __DBSELECT )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbsdf.prg
FUNCTION __dbSDF( lExport, cFile, aFields, bFor, bWhile, nNext,
nRecord, lRest )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbsort.prg
FUNCTION __dbSort( cToFileName, aFields, bFor, bWhile, nNext, nRecord,
lRest,;
FUNCTION dbSort( cToFileName, aFields, bFor, bWhile, nNext, nRecord,
lRest )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbstrux.prg
FUNCTION __dbCopyStruct( cFileName, aFieldList )
FUNCTION __dbCopyXStruct( cFileName )
FUNCTION __dbCreate( cFileName, cFileFrom, cRDD, lNew, cAlias,
cCodePage, nConnection )
FUNCTION __FLEDIT( aStruct, aFieldList )
FUNCTION __dbStructFilter( aStruct, aFieldList )
FUNCTION dbCopyStruct( cFileName, aFieldList )
FUNCTION dbCopyExtStruct( cFileName )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbtotal.prg
FUNCTION __dbTotal( cFile, xKey, aFields,;
FUNCTION __dbTransRec( nDstArea, aFieldsStru )
FUNCTION dbTotal( cFile, xKey, aFields, xFor, xWhile, nNext, nRec,
lRest )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\dbupdat.prg
FUNCTION __dbUpdate( cAlias, bKey, lRandom, bAssign )
FUNCTION dbUpdate( cAlias, bAssign, bKey, lRandom )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\delim1.c
HB_FUNC( DELIM ) { ; }
HB_FUNC( DELIM_GETFUNCTABLE )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\hbsix\sxcompr.c
HB_FUNC( SX_FCOMPRESS )
HB_FUNC( SX_FDECOMPRESS )
HB_FUNC( _SX_STRCOMPRESS )
HB_FUNC( _SX_STRDECOMPRESS )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\hbsix\sxcrypt.c
HB_FUNC( SX_ENCRYPT )
HB_FUNC( SX_DECRYPT )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\hbsix\sxdate.c
HB_FUNC( SX_DTOP )
HB_FUNC( SX_PTOD )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\hsx\cftsfunc.c
HB_FUNC( CFTSADD )
HB_FUNC( CFTSCLOSE )
HB_FUNC( CFTSCREA )
HB_FUNC( CFTSDELETE )
HB_FUNC( CFTSIFDEL )
HB_FUNC( CFTSNEXT )
HB_FUNC( CFTSOPEN )
HB_FUNC( CFTSRECN )
HB_FUNC( CFTSREPLAC )
HB_FUNC( CFTSSET )
HB_FUNC( CFTSUNDEL )
HB_FUNC( CFTSVERI )
HB_FUNC( CFTSVERS )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\hsx\hsx.c
      functionality
HB_FUNC( HS_CREATE )
HB_FUNC( HS_OPEN )
HB_FUNC( HS_CLOSE )
HB_FUNC( HS_INDEX )
HB_FUNC( HS_ADD )
HB_FUNC( HS_REPLACE )
HB_FUNC( HS_IFDEL )
HB_FUNC( HS_DELETE )
HB_FUNC( HS_UNDELETE )
HB_FUNC( HS_KEYCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( HS_SET )
HB_FUNC( HS_FILTER )
HB_FUNC( HS_NEXT )
HB_FUNC( HS_VERIFY )
HB_FUNC( HS_VERSION )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\nulsys\nulsys.c
HB_FUNC( RDDSYS ) {}
HB_FUNC( RDDNAME ) { hb_retc( NULL ); }
HB_FUNC( RDDLIST ) { hb_reta( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( FIELDGET ) { hb_retc( NULL ); }
HB_FUNC( FIELDPUT ) { hb_retc( NULL ); }
HB_FUNC( FIELDPOS ) { hb_retni( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( FIELDNAME ) { hb_retc( NULL ); }
HB_FUNC( DBCREATE ) {}
HB_FUNC( DBUSEAREA ) {}
HB_FUNC( DBCLOSEAREA ) {}
HB_FUNC( DBGOTO ) { hb_retni( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( DBGOTOP ) {}
HB_FUNC( DBGOBOTTOM ) {}
HB_FUNC( DBSEEK ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( DBSKIP ) { hb_retni( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( DBSKIPPER ) { hb_retni( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( DBAPPEND ) {}
HB_FUNC( DBRECALL ) {}
HB_FUNC( DBDELETE ) {}
HB_FUNC( DBRLOCK ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( DBUNLOCK ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( DBRELATION ) { hb_retc( NULL ); }
HB_FUNC( DBRSELECT ) { hb_retni( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( SELECT ) { hb_retni( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( ALIAS ) { hb_retc( NULL ); }
HB_FUNC( USED ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( NETERR ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( LOCK ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( FLOCK ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( RLOCK ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( BOF ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( EOF ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( FOUND ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( DELETED ) { hb_retl( FALSE ); }
HB_FUNC( RECNO ) { hb_retni( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( RECCOUNT ) { hb_parni( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( LASTREC ) { hb_retni( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( FCOUNT ) { hb_parni( 0 ); }
HB_FUNC( INDEXORD ) { hb_parni(1); }
HB_FUNC( INDEXKEY ) { hb_retc( NULL ); }
HB_FUNC( ORDNAME ) { hb_retc( NULL ); }
HB_FUNC( ORDKEY ) { hb_retc( NULL ); }
HB_FUNC( ORDFOR ) { hb_retc( NULL ); }

c:\hbb\source\rdd\rddord.prg
FUNCTION dbCreateIndex( cOrderBagName, cKeyExpr, bKeyExpr, lUnique,
cOrderName )
FUNCTION dbSetIndex( cIndexName )
FUNCTION dbClearIndex()
FUNCTION dbReindex()
FUNCTION IndexExt()
FUNCTION IndexKey( nOrder )
FUNCTION ordSetRelation( xArea, bRelation, cRelation )
FUNCTION _dtxCondSet( cFor, bFor, lAll, bWhile, bEval, nEvery, xDummy,
nRecNo, nNext, nRecord, lRest )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\sdf1.c
HB_FUNC( SDF ) { ; }
HB_FUNC( SDF_GETFUNCTABLE )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\example\tstarr.prg
Function GpfHandler( Exception )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\example\tstarr1.prg
Function GpfHandler( Exception )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\example\tstarr2.prg
Function GpfHandler( Exception )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\rdds\arrayrdd.prg
FUNCTION ARRAYRDD_GETFUNCTABLE( pFuncCount, pFuncTable, pSuperTable,
nRddID )
FUNCTION EraseArrayRdd( cFullName )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\rdds\dbtcdx.prg
FUNCTION DBTCDX_GETFUNCTABLE( pFuncCount, pFuncTable, pSuperTable,
nRddID )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\rdds\fcomma.prg
FUNCTION FCOMMA_GETFUNCTABLE( pFuncCount, pFuncTable, pSuperTable,
nRddID )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\rdds\fptcdx.prg
FUNCTION FPTCDX_GETFUNCTABLE( pFuncCount, pFuncTable, pSuperTable,
nRddID )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\rdds\hscdx.prg
FUNCTION HSX_CREATE( cFile, cExpr, nKeySize, nBufSize, lCase,
nFiltSet )
FUNCTION HSX_OPEN( cFile, nBufSize )
FUNCTION HSX_CLOSE( xHSX )
FUNCTION HSX_HANDLE( cFile )
FUNCTION HSX_FILE( nHsx )
FUNCTION HSX_GET( nSlot )
FUNCTION HSCDX_GETFUNCTABLE( pFuncCount, pFuncTable, pSuperTable,
nRddID )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\rdds\rlcdx.prg
FUNCTION RLCDX_GETFUNCTABLE( pFuncCount, pFuncTable, pSuperTable,
nRddID )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\rdds\smtcdx.prg
FUNCTION SMTCDX_GETFUNCTABLE( pFuncCount, pFuncTable, pSuperTable,
nRddID )

c:\hbb\source\rdd\usrrdd\usrrdd.c
HB_FUNC( USRRDD_GETFUNCTABLE )
HB_FUNC( USRRDD_RDDDATA )
HB_FUNC( USRRDD_ID )
HB_FUNC( USRRDD_AREADATA )
HB_FUNC( USRRDD_AREARESULT )
HB_FUNC( USRRDD_SETBOF )
HB_FUNC( USRRDD_SETEOF )
HB_FUNC( USRRDD_SETFOUND )
HB_FUNC( USRRDD_SETTOP )
HB_FUNC( USRRDD_SETBOTTOM )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\abs.c
HB_FUNC( ABS )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\accept.c
HB_FUNC( __ACCEPTSTR )
HB_FUNC( __ACCEPT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\achoice.prg
FUNCTION AChoice( nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight, acItems, uSelect,
uUserFunc, nOption, nFirstRow )
CLASS TAChoice

c:\hbb\source\rtl\adir.prg
FUNCTION ADir( cFileMask, aName, aSize, aDate, aTime, aAttr )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\alert.prg
FUNCTION Alert( xMessage, aOptions, cColorNorm, nDelay )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\ampm.c
HB_FUNC( AMPM )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\arrayblk.prg
FUNCTION HB_ARRAYBLOCK( aArray, nIndex )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\at.c
    HB_FUNC( AT )
    HB_FUNC( AT )
HB_FUNC( ATSKIPSTRINGS ) // cFind, cWhere, nStart

c:\hbb\source\rtl\binnum.c
HB_FUNC( BIN2W )
HB_FUNC( BIN2I )
HB_FUNC( BIN2L )
HB_FUNC( I2BIN )
HB_FUNC( L2BIN )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\binnumx.c
HB_FUNC( BIN2U )
HB_FUNC( W2BIN )
HB_FUNC( U2BIN )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\bkgtsks.c
HB_FUNC( HB_BACKGROUNDRUN )
HB_FUNC( HB_BACKGROUNDRESET )
HB_FUNC( HB_BACKGROUNDADD )
HB_FUNC( HB_BACKGROUNDDEL )
HB_FUNC( HB_BACKGROUNDACTIVE )
HB_FUNC( HB_BACKGROUNDTIME )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\box.c
HB_FUNC( DISPBOX )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\browdb.prg
FUNCTION TBrowseDB( nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\browdbx.prg
FUNCTION dbSkipper( nRecs )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\browse.prg
function Browse( nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\cdpapi.c
HB_FUNC( HB_SETCODEPAGE )
HB_FUNC( HB_TRANSLATE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\checkbox.prg
CLASS HBCHECKBOX
FUNCTION _CHECKBOX_( Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4, Arg5, Arg6, Arg7 )
FUNCTION Checkbox( nr, ncol, cCaption )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\chrasc.c
HB_FUNC( CHR )
HB_FUNC( ASC )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\color53.prg
Function GetClrPair( cColor, nColor )
Function SetClrPair( cColor, nColor, cNewColor )
Function GetPairPos( cColor, nColor )
Function GetPairLen( cColor, nColor )
Function GetClrFore( cColor )
Function GetClrBack( cColor )
Function RadGrDefCo( cColor )
Function RadItDefCo( cColor )
Function ListBDefCo( cColor )
Function ComboDefCO( cColor )
Function CheckDefCo( cColor )
Function ButtnDefCo( cColor )
Function MenuDefCol( cColor )
Function ApplyDefau( cColor, xClr1, xClr2, xClr3, xClr4, xClr5, xClr6,
xClr7, xClr8 )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\colorind.c
HB_FUNC( HB_COLORINDEX )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\console.c
HB_FUNC( HB_OSNEWLINE )
HB_FUNC( OUTSTD ) /* writes a list of values to the standard output
device */
HB_FUNC( OUTERR ) /* writes a list of values to the standard error
device */
HB_FUNC( QQOUT ) /* writes a list of values to the current device
(screen or printer) and is affected by SET ALTERNATE */
HB_FUNC( QOUT )
HB_FUNC( __EJECT ) /* Ejects the current page from the printer */
HB_FUNC( PROW ) /* Returns the current printer row position */
HB_FUNC( PCOL ) /* Returns the current printer row position */
HB_FUNC( DEVPOS ) /* Sets the screen and/or printer position */
HB_FUNC( SETPRC ) /* Sets the current printer row and column positions
*/
HB_FUNC( DEVOUT ) /* writes a single value to the current device
(screen or printer), but is not affected by SET ALTERNATE */
HB_FUNC( DISPOUT ) /* writes a single value to the screen, but is not
affected by SET ALTERNATE */
HB_FUNC( DISPOUTAT ) /* writes a single value to the screen at
speficic position, but is not affected by SET ALTERNATE */
HB_FUNC( DISPOUTATSETPOS )
HB_FUNC( HBCONSOLELOCK )
HB_FUNC( HBCONSOLEUNLOCK )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\copyfile.c
HB_FUNC( __COPYFILE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\cstr.prg
FUNCTION CStr( xExp )
FUNCTION CStrToVal( cExp, cType )
FUNCTION StringToLiteral( cString )
FUNCTION ValToPrg( xVal, cName, nPad, aObjs )
FUNCTION ValToPrgExp( xVal, cName, aObjs )
FUNCTION PrgExpToVal( cExp )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\cstruct.prg
Function __ActiveStructure( cStructure, nAlign )
Function HB_CStructureID( cStructure, lInplace )
Function HB_CStructure( cStructure, nAlign )
Function HB_CStructureFromID( nID, nAlign )
Function HB_CTypeArrayID( CType, nLen )
Function HB_IS_CStructure( x )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\datec.c
HB_FUNC( CMONTH )
HB_FUNC( CDOW )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\dateshb.c
HB_FUNC( CTOD )
HB_FUNC( DTOC )
HB_FUNC( DTOS )
HB_FUNC( STOD )
HB_FUNC( YEAR )
HB_FUNC( MONTH )
HB_FUNC( DAY )
HB_FUNC( TIME )
HB_FUNC( TIMEOFDAY )
HB_FUNC( DATE )
HB_FUNC( DOW )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\dbedit.prg
FUNCTION DBEdit(nTop,;                //  1=9E

c:\hbb\source\rtl\dbf2txt.c
HB_FUNC( DBF2TEXT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\decode.prg
FUNCTION HB_Decode(...)
FUNCTION HB_DecodeOrEmpty(...)

c:\hbb\source\rtl\defpath.c
HB_FUNC( DEFPATH )
HB_FUNC( __DEFPATH )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\descend.c
HB_FUNC( DESCEND )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\dirdrive.c
HB_FUNC( DIRCHANGE )
HB_FUNC( MAKEDIR )
HB_FUNC( DIRREMOVE )
HB_FUNC( ISDISK )
HB_FUNC( DISKCHANGE )
HB_FUNC( DISKNAME )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\direct.c
HB_FUNC( DIRECTORYRECURSE )
HB_FUNC( DIRECTORY )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\diskspac.c
HB_FUNC( DISKSPACE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\disksphb.c
HB_FUNC( HB_DISKSPACE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\dllcall.c
HB_FUNC( DLLPREPARECALL )
HB_FUNC( LOADLIBRARY )
HB_FUNC( FREELIBRARY )
HB_FUNC( DLLLOAD )
HB_FUNC( DLLUNLOAD )
HB_FUNC( GETLASTERROR )
HB_FUNC( SETLASTERROR )
HB_FUNC( GETPROCADDRESS )
HB_FUNC( DLLEXECUTECALL )
HB_FUNC( DLLCALL )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\dummy.prg
FUNCTION __dbFList()       ; RETURN {}

c:\hbb\source\rtl\dumpvar.prg
FUNCTION HB_DumpVar( xVar, lAssocAsObj, lRecursive, nIndent )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\empty.c
HB_FUNC( EMPTY )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\error.c
HB_FUNC( ERROR )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\errorsys.prg
HB_FUNC( SETERRORMODE )
HB_FUNC( SETUNHANDLEDEXCEPTIONFILTER )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\fieldbl.prg
FUNCTION FIELDBLOCK( cFieldName )
FUNCTION FIELDWBLOCK( cFieldName, nWorkArea )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\filehb.c
HB_FUNC( FILE )
HB_FUNC( ISDIRECTORY )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\filestat.c
HB_FUNC( FILESTATS )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\fkmax.c
HB_FUNC( FKMAX )
HB_FUNC( FKLABEL )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\fnsplit.c
HB_FUNC( HB_FNAMESPLIT )
HB_FUNC( HB_FNAMEMERGE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\fparse.c
HB_FUNC( FPARSE )
HB_FUNC( FPARSEEX )
HB_FUNC( FWORDCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( FLINECOUNT )
HB_FUNC( FCHARCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( FPARSELINE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\fssize.c
HB_FUNC( HB_FSIZE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\fstemp.c
HB_FUNC( HB_FTEMPCREATE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\gete.c
         function will return an empty string if called with more than
one
HB_FUNC( GETENV )
HB_FUNC( GETE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\getlist.prg
FUNCTION __GetListActive()
FUNCTION __GetListLast( oGetListLast )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\getsys.prg
FUNCTION ReadModal( GetList, nPos,;
FUNCTION ReadModal( GetList, nPos )
FUNCTION GetActive( oGet )
FUNCTION GetPreValidate( oGet )
FUNCTION GetPostValidate( oGet )
FUNCTION ReadUpdated( lUpdated )
FUNCTION Updated()
FUNCTION ReadKill( lKill )
FUNCTION ReadFormat( bFormat )
FUNCTION RangeCheck( oGet, xDummy, xLow, xHigh )
FUNCTION GuiGetPreValidate( oGet, oGui, oGetMsg )
FUNCTION GuiGetPostValidate( oGet, oGui, oGetMsg )
FUNCTION HitTest( aGetList, MouseRow, MouseCol, aMsg ) // Removed
STATIC
FUNCTION Accelerator( aGetList, nKey, aMsg ) // Removed STATIC

c:\hbb\source\rtl\gt.c
HB_FUNC( DISPBEGIN )
HB_FUNC( DISPEND )
HB_FUNC( DISPCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( HB_GT_VERSION )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\gtcgi\cgiread.c
HB_FUNC(CGIREAD)
HB_FUNC(CGIWRITE)

c:\hbb\source\rtl\gtdos\gtdos.c
            function key and then offset it by 256 */

c:\hbb\source\rtl\gtgraph.c
HB_FUNC( GTRGB )
HB_FUNC( GTPOINT )
HB_FUNC( GTLINE )
HB_FUNC( GTSQUARE )
HB_FUNC( GTRECTANGLE )
HB_FUNC( GTCIRCLE )
HB_FUNC( GTDISK )
HB_FUNC( GTTEXT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\gtnul\gtext.c
HB_FUNC( HB_SETDISPCP )
HB_FUNC( HB_SETKEYCP )
HB_FUNC( HB_SETTERMCP )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\gtnul\gtsys.c
HB_FUNC( GTSYS ) {}

c:\hbb\source\rtl\gx.c
HB_FUNC( ISCOLOR )
HB_FUNC( NOSNOW )
HB_FUNC( SETMODE )
HB_FUNC( SETGTCLOSEHANDLER )
HB_FUNC( GETGTCLOSEHANDLER )
HB_FUNC( SETCLOSEEVENT )
HB_FUNC( SETSHUTDOWNEVENT )
HB_FUNC( SETGTRESIZEEVENT )
HB_FUNC( GTSETCLIPBOARD )
HB_FUNC( GTGETCLIPBOARD )
HB_FUNC( GTGETCLIPBOARDSIZE )
HB_FUNC( GTPASTECLIPBOARD )
HB_FUNC( GTPROCESSMESSAGES )
HB_FUNC( GTINFO )
HB_FUNC( GFXPRIMITIVE )
HB_FUNC( GFXTEXT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hardcr.c
HB_FUNC( HARDCR )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbbitf.c
HB_FUNC( HB_BITAND )
HB_FUNC( HB_BITOR )
HB_FUNC( HB_BITXOR )
HB_FUNC( HB_BITNOT )
HB_FUNC( HB_BITISSET )
HB_FUNC( HB_BITSET )
HB_FUNC( HB_BITRESET )
HB_FUNC( HB_BITSHIFT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbchksum.c
HB_FUNC( HB_CHECKSUM )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbcomprs.c
   func =3D configuration_table[s->level].func;
HB_FUNC( HB_COMPRESS )
HB_FUNC( HB_UNCOMPRESS )
HB_FUNC( HB_COMPRESSERROR )
HB_FUNC( HB_COMPRESSERRORDESC )
HB_FUNC( HB_COMPRESSBUFLEN )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbcrc32.c
HB_FUNC( HB_CRC32)

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbcrypt.c
HB_FUNC( HB_CRYPT )
HB_FUNC( HB_DECRYPT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbhex2n.c
HB_FUNC( NUMTOHEX )
HB_FUNC( HEXTONUM )
HB_FUNC( STRTOHEX )
HB_FUNC( HEXTOSTR )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbini.prg
FUNCTION HB_ReadIni( cFileSpec, bKeyCaseSens, cSplitters, bAutoMain )
function HB_WriteIni( cFileName, hIni, cCommentBegin, cCommentEnd,
bAutoMain )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hblog.prg
FUNCTION HB_BldLogMsg( ... )
FUNCTION HB_LogDateStamp()
CLASS HB_Logger
CLASS HB_LogChannel
CLASS HB_LogConsole FROM HB_LogChannel
CLASS HB_LogFile FROM HB_LogChannel
CLASS HB_LogSyslog FROM HB_LogChannel
CLASS HB_LogDebug FROM HB_LogChannel

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hblognet.prg
CLASS HB_LogEmail FROM HB_LogChannel
CLASS HB_LogInetPort FROM HB_LogChannel

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbmd5.c
Functions list:
HB_FUNC(HB_MD5)
HB_FUNC(HB_MD5FILE)

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hboutdbg.c
HB_FUNC( HB_OUTDEBUGNAME )
HB_FUNC( HB_OUTDEBUG )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbrandom.c
HB_FUNC( HB_RANDOM )
HB_FUNC( HB_RANDOMINT )
HB_FUNC( HB_RANDOMSEED )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbserial.prg
FUNCTION HB_Serialize( xValue )
FUNCTION HB_Deserialize( cSerial, nMaxLen )
FUNCTION HB_DeserialNext( cSerial, nMaxLen )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbserv.c
HB_FUNC( HB_STARTSERVICE )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISSERVICE )
HB_FUNC( HB_SERVICELOOP )
HB_FUNC( HB_PUSHSIGNALHANDLER )
HB_FUNC( HB_POPSIGNALHANDLER )
HB_FUNC( HB_SIGNALDESC )
HB_FUNC( HB_SERVICEGENERATEFAULT )
HB_FUNC( HB_SERVICEGENERATEFPE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbsrlraw.c
HB_FUNC( HB_CREATELEN8 )
HB_FUNC( HB_GETLEN8 )
HB_FUNC( HB_SERIALIZESIMPLE )
HB_FUNC( HB_DESERIALIZESIMPLE )
HB_FUNC( HB_SERIALNEXT )
HB_FUNC( HB_DESERIALBEGIN )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbsyslog.c
HB_FUNC( HB_SYSLOGOPEN )
HB_FUNC( HB_SYSLOGCLOSE )
HB_FUNC( HB_SYSLOGMESSAGE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\hbxml.c
HB_FUNC( HBXML_NODE_UNLINK )
HB_FUNC( HBXML_NODE_INSERT_BEFORE )
HB_FUNC( HBXML_NODE_INSERT_AFTER )
HB_FUNC( HBXML_NODE_INSERT_BELOW )
HB_FUNC( HBXML_NODE_ADD_BELOW )
HB_FUNC( HBXML_NODE_CLONE )
HB_FUNC( HBXML_NODE_CLONE_TREE )
HB_FUNC( HBXML_DATAREAD )
HB_FUNC( HB_XMLERRORDESC )
HB_FUNC( HBXML_NODE_TO_STRING )
HB_FUNC( HBXML_NODE_WRITE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\idle.c
HB_FUNC( HB_IDLESTATE )
HB_FUNC( HB_IDLERESET )
HB_FUNC( HB_IDLESLEEP )
HB_FUNC( HB_IDLEADD )
HB_FUNC( HB_IDLEDEL )
HB_FUNC( HB_IDLESLEEPMSEC )
HB_FUNC( HB_IDLEWAITNOCPU )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\inkey.c
HB_FUNC( INKEY )
HB_FUNC( SETINKEYBEFOREBLOCK )
HB_FUNC( SETINKEYAFTERBLOCK )
HB_FUNC( __KEYBOARD )
HB_FUNC( HB_KEYPUT )
HB_FUNC( NEXTKEY )
HB_FUNC( LASTKEY )
HB_FUNC( SETLASTKEY )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\input.prg
FUNCTION __Input( xPrompt )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\is.c
HB_FUNC( ISALPHA )
HB_FUNC( ISDIGIT )
HB_FUNC( ISUPPER )
HB_FUNC( ISLOWER )
HB_FUNC( ISALNUM )
HB_FUNC( ISCNTRL )
HB_FUNC( ISGRAPH )
HB_FUNC( ISPRINT )
HB_FUNC( ISPUNCT )
HB_FUNC( ISSPACE )
HB_FUNC( ISXDIGIT )
HB_FUNC( ISASCII )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\isprint.c
HB_FUNC( ISPRINTER )
HB_FUNC( XISPRINTER )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\langapi.c
HB_FUNC( HB_LANGSELECT )
HB_FUNC( HB_LANGNAME )
HB_FUNC( HB_LANGERRMSG )
HB_FUNC( HB_LANGMESSAGE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\left.c
HB_FUNC( LEFT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\len.c
HB_FUNC( LEN )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\lennum.c
HB_FUNC( LENNUM )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\listbox.prg
Class HBListBox
Function Listbox( nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight, lDrop )
Function _LISTBOX_( Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4, Arg5, Arg6, Arg7, ;
Function __CAPLENGTH( Arg1 )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\math.c
HB_FUNC (MATHERRMODE)  /* ([<nNewMode>]) -> <nOldMode> */
    Funcname.type =3D HB_IT_NIL;
HB_FUNC (MATHERRORBLOCK)  /* ([<nNewErrorBlock>]) -> <nOldErrorBlock>
*/
HB_FUNC (EXP)
HB_FUNC (LOG)
HB_FUNC( SQRT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\maxrow.c
HB_FUNC( MAXROW ) /* Return the highest screen/window row number (zero
origin) */
HB_FUNC( MAXCOL ) /* Return the highest screen/window column number
(zero origin) */

c:\hbb\source\rtl\memoedit.prg
CLASS TMemoEditor FROM HBEditor
                           function keys, and Alt keys.  Since these
keys are not processed by
FUNCTION MemoEdit(cString,;

c:\hbb\source\rtl\memofile.c
HB_FUNC( MEMOREAD )
HB_FUNC( MEMOWRIT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\memvarbl.prg
FUNCTION MEMVARBLOCK( cMemvar )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\menuto.prg
function __AtPrompt( nRow, nCol, cPrompt, cMsg, cColor)
function __MenuTo( bBlock, cVariable )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\minmax.c
HB_FUNC( MAX )
HB_FUNC( MIN )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\mlctopos.c
HB_FUNC( MLCTOPOS )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\mod.c
HB_FUNC( MOD )
FUNCTION MOD( cl_num, cl_base )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\mouseapi.c
HB_FUNC( MPRESENT )
HB_FUNC( MHIDE )
HB_FUNC( MSHOW )
HB_FUNC( MSETCURSOR )
HB_FUNC( MROW )
HB_FUNC( MCOL )
HB_FUNC( MSETPOS )
HB_FUNC( MRIGHTDOWN )
HB_FUNC( MLEFTDOWN )
HB_FUNC( MDBLCLK )
HB_FUNC( MSAVESTATE )
HB_FUNC( MRESTSTATE )
HB_FUNC( MSETBOUNDS )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\mousex.c
HB_FUNC( NUMBUTTONS )
HB_FUNC( SETMOUSE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\mpostolc.c
HB_FUNC( MPOSTOLC )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\mssgline.prg
CLASS MssgLine
CLASS GetMssgLine FROM MssgLine
CLASS MenuMssgLine FROM MssgLine

c:\hbb\source\rtl\mtran.c
HB_FUNC( MEMOTRAN )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\natmsg.c
HB_FUNC( ISAFFIRM )
HB_FUNC( ISNEGATIVE )
HB_FUNC( NATIONMSG )
HB_FUNC( _NATSORTVER )
HB_FUNC( _NATMSGVER )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\net.c
HB_FUNC( NETNAME )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\objfunc.prg
FUNCTION __objHasData( oObject, cSymbol )
FUNCTION __objHasMethod( oObject, cSymbol )
FUNCTION __objGetMsgList( oObject, lData, nRange, nScope )
FUNCTION __objGetMsgFullList( oObject, lData, nRange, nScope,
nNoScope )
FUNCTION __objGetMethodList( oObject, nScope )
FUNCTION __objGetValueList( oObject, aExcept, nScope )
FUNCTION __objGetValueFullList( oObject, aExcept, nScope, nNoScope )
FUNCTION __ObjGetValueDiff( oObject, oBase, nScope )
FUNCTION __ObjGetDerivedDiff( oObject, oBase, nScope )
FUNCTION __ObjSetValueList( oObject, aData )
FUNCTION __objAddMethod( oObject, cSymbol, pFuncPtr, nScope,
lPersistent, lCase )
FUNCTION __objAddInline( oObject, cSymbol, bInline, nScope,
lPersistent, lCase )
FUNCTION __objAddData( oObject, cSymbol, nScope, lPersistent, lCase )
FUNCTION __objAddAccessAssign( oObject, cSymbol, bInLine, nScope,
lPersistent, lCase )
FUNCTION __objModMethod( oObject, cSymbol, pFuncPtr )
FUNCTION __objModInline( oObject, cSymbol, bInline )
FUNCTION __objDelMethod( oObject, cSymbol )
FUNCTION __objDelInline( oObject, cSymbol )
FUNCTION __objSetMethod( oObject, cMsg, FuncOrBlock, nScope )
FUNCTION __objDelData( oObject, cSymbol )
FUNCTION __objDerivedFrom( oObject, xSuper )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\oemansi.c
HB_FUNC( HB_ANSITOOEM )
HB_FUNC( HB_OEMTOANSI )
HB_FUNC( CONVTOOEMCP )
HB_FUNC( CONVTOANSICP )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\oldbox.c
HB_FUNC( __BOX )
HB_FUNC( __BOXD )
HB_FUNC( __BOXS )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\oldclear.c
HB_FUNC( __ATCLEAR )
HB_FUNC( __CLEAR )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\pad.c
HB_FUNC( PAD )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\padc.c
HB_FUNC( PADC )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\padl.c
HB_FUNC( PADL )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\padr.c
HB_FUNC( PADR )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\pcre\pcre_compile.c
function had no error code return variable; it is retained for
backwards

c:\hbb\source\rtl\pcre\pcre_dfa_exec.c
function calls itself recursively for some kinds of subpattern.
        function that sorts all this out. */

c:\hbb\source\rtl\pcre\pcre_exec.c
    function is able to force a failure. */

c:\hbb\source\rtl\pcre\pcre_tables.c
functions. */

c:\hbb\source\rtl\pcre\pcre_xclass.c
class (one that contains characters whose values are > 255). It is
used by both

c:\hbb\source\rtl\pcre\pcreposix.c
functions. */

c:\hbb\source\rtl\perfuncs.prg
function HB_SetObject( oSelf, bConstructor )
function HB_EndObject()

c:\hbb\source\rtl\persist.prg
CLASS HBPersistent

c:\hbb\source\rtl\philes.c
HB_FUNC( FOPEN )
HB_FUNC( FCREATE )
HB_FUNC( HB_FCREATE )
HB_FUNC( FREAD )
HB_FUNC( FWRITE )
HB_FUNC( FERROR )
HB_FUNC( HB_OSERROR )
HB_FUNC( FCLOSE )
HB_FUNC( FERASE )
HB_FUNC( FRENAME )
HB_FUNC( FSEEK )
HB_FUNC( FREADSTR )
HB_FUNC( CURDIR )
HB_FUNC( HB_F_EOF )
HB_FUNC( CURDIRX )
HB_FUNC( HB_OSPATHSEPARATOR )
HB_FUNC( HB_OSPATHLISTSEPARATOR )
HB_FUNC( HB_OSPATHDELIMITERS )
HB_FUNC( HB_OSDRIVESEPARATOR )
HB_FUNC( HB_OPENPROCESS )
HB_FUNC( HB_CLOSEPROCESS )
HB_FUNC( HB_PROCESSVALUE )
HB_FUNC( HB_FCOMMIT )
HB_FUNC( DISABLEWAITLOCKS )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\philes53.c
HB_FUNC( FSETDEVMOD )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\philesx.c
HB_FUNC( CURDRIVE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\pplib.c
HB_FUNC( __PP_INIT )
HB_FUNC( __PP_PATH )
HB_FUNC( __PP_FREE )
HB_FUNC( __PPADDRULE )
HB_FUNC( __PREPROCESS )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\profiler.prg
Function Main()
Function DoNothingForTwoSeconds()
Function CallMe500Times()

c:\hbb\source\rtl\pushbtn.prg
CLASS HBPushButton
FUNCTION PushButton( nRow, nCol, cCaption )
FUNCTION _PUSHBUTT_( cCaption, cMessage, cColor, bFBlock, bSBlock,
cStyle )
FUNCTION _GETNUMCOL( Arg1 )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\radiobtn.prg
CLASS HBRadioButton
function RadioButto( nRow, nCol,cCaption,xData)
FUNCTION RadioButton( nRow, nCol,cCaption,xData)
function __CAPTION( cCaption )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\radiogrp.prg
CLASS HBRadioGroup
function RadioGroup( nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight )
function _RADIOGRP_( nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight, xValue, aItems,
cCaption, cMessage, ;

c:\hbb\source\rtl\rat.c
HB_FUNC( RAT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\readexit.c
HB_FUNC( READEXIT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\readins.c
HB_FUNC( READINSERT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\readkey.prg
FUNCTION ReadKey()

c:\hbb\source\rtl\readline.c
HB_FUNC( HB_FREADLINE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\readvar.prg
FUNCTION ReadVar( cVarName )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\regex.c
HB_FUNC( HB_ATX )
HB_FUNC( WILD2REGEX )
HB_FUNC( HB_REGEX )
HB_FUNC( HB_REGEXATX )
HB_FUNC( HB_REGEXALL )
HB_FUNC( HB_REGEXMATCH )
HB_FUNC( HB_REGEXSPLIT )
HB_FUNC( HB_REGEXCOMP )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISREGEXSTRING )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\regexrpl.prg
FUNCTION hb_RegexReplace( cRegex, cString, cReplace, lCaseSensitive,
lNewLine, nMaxMatches, nGetMatch )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\replic.c
HB_FUNC( REPLICATE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\right.c
HB_FUNC( RIGHT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\round.c
HB_FUNC( INT )
HB_FUNC( ROUND )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\run.c
HB_FUNC( __RUN )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\samples.c
HB_FUNC( DAYS )
HB_FUNC( ELAPTIME )
HB_FUNC( SECS )
HB_FUNC( TSTRING )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\saverest.c
HB_FUNC( SAVESCREEN )
HB_FUNC( RESTSCREEN )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\scroll.c
HB_FUNC( SCROLL )
HB_FUNC( SCROLLFIXED )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\scrollbr.prg
CLASS HBScrollBar
FUNCTION Scrollbar( nStart, nEnd, nOffSet, bsBlock, nOrient )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\seconds.c
HB_FUNC( SECONDS )
HB_FUNC( SECONDSCPU )
HB_FUNC( HB_CLOCKS2SECS )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\set.c
HB_FUNC( SETCANCEL )
HB_FUNC( __SETCENTURY )
HB_FUNC( SET )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\setcolor.c
HB_FUNC( SETCOLOR )
HB_FUNC( COLORSELECT )
HB_FUNC( SETBLINK )
HB_FUNC( HB_COLORTON )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\setcurs.c
HB_FUNC( SETCURSOR )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\setkey.c
HB_FUNC( SETKEY )
HB_FUNC( HB_SETKEYARRAY )
HB_FUNC( HB_SETKEYGET )
HB_FUNC( HB_SETKEYSAVE )
HB_FUNC( HB_SETKEYCHECK )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\setpos.c
HB_FUNC( SETPOS )
HB_FUNC( ROW )
HB_FUNC( COL )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\setposbs.c
HB_FUNC( SETPOSBS ) /* Move the screen position to the right by one
column */

c:\hbb\source\rtl\setta.prg
FUNCTION SetTypeahead( nSize )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\shadow.c
HB_FUNC( HB_SHADOW )
HB_FUNC( HB_CLRAREA )
HB_FUNC( DBGSHADOW )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\soundex.c
HB_FUNC( SOUNDEX )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\space.c
HB_FUNC( SPACE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\sprintf.prg
Function sprintf(...)

c:\hbb\source\rtl\str.c
HB_FUNC( STR )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\str2ptr.c
HB_FUNC( HB_POINTER2STRING )
HB_FUNC( HB_STRING2POINTER )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\strcase.c
HB_FUNC( LOWER )
HB_FUNC( UPPER )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\strdel.c
HB_FUNC( STRDEL )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\stream.prg
FUNCTION FileReader( cFile, nMode )
FUNCTION FileWriter( cFile, nMode )
CLASS TStream
CLASS TStreamFileReader FROM TStream
CLASS TStreamFileWriter FROM TStream

c:\hbb\source\rtl\strmatch.c
HB_FUNC( WILDMATCH )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\strpeek.c
HB_FUNC( STRPEEK )
HB_FUNC( STRPOKE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\strtran.c
HB_FUNC( STRTRAN )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\strzero.c
HB_FUNC( STRZERO )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\stuff.c
HB_FUNC( STUFF )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\substr.c
HB_FUNC( SUBSTR )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tbcolumn.prg
CLASS TBColumn
function TBColumnNew(cHeading, bBlock)

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tbrowse.prg
CLASS TDataCell
CLASS TDataCache
CLASS TBrowse
function TBMOUSE( oBrowse, nMouseRow, nMouseCol )
FUNCTION TBrowseNew( nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tclass.prg
FUNCTION HBClass()
FUNCTION __ClassNew( cName, nDatas )
FUNCTION __ClassAdd( hClass, cProperty, cFunction )
FUNCTION __ClassIns( hClass )
CLASS SCALAROBJECT
CLASS ARRAY FROM SCALAROBJECT FUNCTION _ARRAY
CLASS HASH FROM SCALAROBJECT FUNCTION _HASH
CLASS BLOCK FROM SCALAROBJECT FUNCTION _BLOCK
CLASS CHARACTER FROM SCALAROBJECT FUNCTION _CHARACTER
CLASS DATE FROM SCALAROBJECT FUNCTION _DATE
CLASS LOGICAL FROM SCALAROBJECT FUNCTION _LOGICAL
CLASS NIL FROM SCALAROBJECT FUNCTION _NIL
CLASS NUMERIC FROM SCALAROBJECT FUNCTION _NUMERIC
CLASS POINTER FROM SCALAROBJECT FUNCTION _POINTER
FUNCTION UnRef( xValue )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\teditor.prg
CLASS HBEditor

c:\hbb\source\rtl\teditorl.c
HB_FUNC( __STRTOKEN )
HB_FUNC( __STRTKPTR )
HB_FUNC( __STRTOKENCOUNT )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\terror.prg
FUNCTION ErrorNew( SubSystem, GenCode, SubCode, Operation,
Description, Args, ModuleName, ProcName, ProcLine )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tget.prg
CLASS Get
FUNCTION __GuiColor( cPair, nPos )
FUNCTION Isdefcolor()

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tgetint.prg
FUNCTION GetNew( nRow, nCol, bVarBlock, cVarName, cPicture, cColor )
FUNCTION __GET( bSetGet, cVarName, cPicture, bValid, bWhen )
FUNCTION __GETA( bGetArray, cVarName, cPicture, bValid, bWhen,
aIndex )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tgetlist.prg
CLASS HBGetList

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tlabel.prg
CLASS HBLabelForm
FUNCTION __LabelForm( cLBLName, lPrinter, cAltFile, lNoConsole,
bFor, ;

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tmenuitm.prg
function MenuItem( cCaption, boData, nShortcut, cMsg, nID )
CLASS HBMenuItem

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tobject.prg
FUNCTION HBObject()
FUNCTION TAssociativeArray( ... )
FUNCTION TAssociativeArray( aInit, lCase )
FUNCTION __SetAssociativeCaseSensitive( lNew )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tone.c
HB_FUNC( TONE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tpopup.prg
function PopUp( nTop, nLeft, nBottom, nRight )
CLASS PopUpMenu

c:\hbb\source\rtl\tprinter.c
HB_FUNC( PRINTEREXISTS )
HB_FUNC( GETDEFAULTPRINTER )
HB_FUNC( PRINTERPORTTONAME )
HB_FUNC( PRINTFILERAW )
HB_FUNC( GETPRINTERS )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\trace.c
HB_FUNC( HB_TRACESTATE )
HB_FUNC( HB_TRACELEVEL )
HB_FUNC( HB_TRACESTRING )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\traceprg.prg
FUNCTION TraceLog( ... )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\transfrm.c
HB_FUNC( TRANSFORM )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\treport.prg
CLASS HBReportForm
FUNCTION __ReportForm( cFRMName, lPrinter, cAltFile, lNoConsole,
bFor, ;

c:\hbb\source\rtl\trim.c
HB_FUNC( LTRIM )
HB_FUNC( RTRIM )
HB_FUNC( TRIM )
HB_FUNC( ALLTRIM )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\trpc.prg
   Function serial numbers: "AAAAMMDD.C", where c is a developer
defined character.
CLASS tRPCFunction
CLASS tRPCServeCon
CLASS tRPCService

c:\hbb\source\rtl\trpccli.prg
CLASS tRPCClient

c:\hbb\source\rtl\ttable.prg
FUNCTION NetDbUse( cDataBase, cAlias, nSeconds, cDriver, ;
FUNCTION NetLock( nType, lReleaseLocks, nSeconds )
FUNCTION NetFunc( bBlock, nSeconds )
FUNCTION NetOpenFiles( aFiles )
FUNCTION NetDelete()
FUNCTION NetReCall()
FUNCTION NetRecLock( nSeconds )
FUNCTION NetFileLock( nSeconds )
FUNCTION NetAppend( nSeconds, lReleaseLocks )
FUNCTION NetCommitAll()
FUNCTION IsLocked( nRecId )
FUNCTION NetError()
FUNCTION SetNetDelay( nSecs )
FUNCTION SetNetMsgColor( cColor )
FUNCTION TableNew( cDBF, cALIAS, cOrderBag, cDRIVER, ;
FUNCTION GetTable( cAlias )
CLASS HBField
CLASS HBRecord
CLASS HBTable
CLASS HBOrder

c:\hbb\source\rtl\ttextlin.prg
CLASS HBTextLine

c:\hbb\source\rtl\ttopbar.prg
FUNCTION MenuModal( oTopMenu, nSelection, nMsgRow, nMsgLeft,
nMsgRight, ;
FUNCTION TopBar( nRow, nLeft, nRight )
CLASS TopBarMenu

c:\hbb\source\rtl\txml.prg
CLASS TXMLNode
CLASS TXmlIterator
CLASS TXmlIteratorScan FROM TXmlIterator
CLASS TXmlIteratorRegex FROM TXmlIterator
CLASS TXmlDocument

c:\hbb\source\rtl\txtline.c
HB_FUNC( HB_TABEXPAND )
HB_FUNC( HB_READLINE )
HB_FUNC( MLCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( MEMOLINE )
HB_FUNC( MLPOS )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\type.c
HB_FUNC( TYPE )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\typefile.prg
FUNCTION __TYPEFILE( cFile, lPrint )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\val.c
HB_FUNC( VAL )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\valtostr.c
HB_FUNC( HB_VALTOSTR )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\valtype.c
HB_FUNC( VALTYPE )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISBYREF )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISNIL )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISSTRING )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISMEMO )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISNUMERIC )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISLOGICAL )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISDATE )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISARRAY )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISOBJECT )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISBLOCK )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISPOINTER )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISHASH )
HB_FUNC( HB_ISNULL )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\version.c
HB_FUNC( OS )
HB_FUNC( HB_COMPILER )
HB_FUNC( VERSION )
HB_FUNC( HB_PCODEVER )
HB_FUNC( HB_BUILDDATE )
HB_FUNC( HB_BUILDINFO )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\wait.prg
FUNCTION __Wait( xPrompt )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\win32ole.prg
  Function CreateObject()
  FUNCTION GetActiveObject( cString )
FUNCTION CreateObject( cString )
FUNCTION GetActiveObject( cString )
CLASS VTWrapper
CLASS VTArrayWrapper FROM VTWrapper
CLASS TOleAuto
  HB_FUNC( ANSITOWIDE )  // ( cAnsiStr ) -> cWideStr
  HB_FUNC( WIDETOANSI )  // ( cWideStr, nLen ) -> cAnsiStr
  HB_FUNC( OLESHOWEXCEPTION )
  HB_FUNC( OLEEXCEPTIONSOURCE )
  HB_FUNC( OLEEXCEPTIONDESCRIPTION )
  HB_FUNC( OLEERROR )
  HB_FUNC( OLE2TXTERROR )
  HB_FUNC( MESSAGEBOX )
  HB_FUNC( CREATEOLEOBJECT ) // ( cOleName | cCLSID  [, cIID ] )
  HB_FUNC( GETOLEOBJECT ) // ( cOleName | cCLSID  [, cIID ] )
  HB_FUNC( OLEADDREF ) // (hOleObject, szMethodName, uParams...)
  HB_FUNC( OLERELEASEOBJECT ) // (hOleObject, szMethodName,
uParams...)

c:\hbb\source\rtl\win32prn.prg
   Function Win32Prn()
CLASS WIN32PRN
CLASS WIN32BMP
CLASS XBPBITMAP FROM WIN32BMP // Compatibility Class for Alaska Xbase+
+
HB_FUNC( MULDIV )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\winos.prg
FUNCTION OS_NETWORKOK()
FUNCTION OS_VREDIROK()
FUNCTION OS_ISWINNT()
FUNCTION OS_ISWIN9X()
FUNCTION OS_ISWIN95()
FUNCTION OS_ISWIN98()
FUNCTION OS_ISWINME()
FUNCTION OS_ISWINNT351()
FUNCTION OS_ISWINNT4()
FUNCTION OS_ISWIN2000()
FUNCTION OS_ISWINXP()
FUNCTION OS_ISWIN2003()
FUNCTION OS_ISWINVISTA()
FUNCTION OS_ISWTSCLIENT()
FUNCTION OS_ISWIN2000_OR_LATER()
FUNCTION OS_VERSIONINFO()
FUNCTION OS_NETREGOK( lSetIt )
FUNCTION OS_NETVREDIROK( nResult )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWINNT )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWIN9X )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWIN95 )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWIN98 )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWINME )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWINNT351 )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWINNT4 )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWIN2000 )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWINXP )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWIN2003 )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWINVISTA )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWTSCLIENT )
HB_FUNC( OS_ISWIN2000_OR_LATER )
HB_FUNC( OS_VERSIONINFO )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\winreg.prg
FUNCTION QueryRegistry()
FUNCTION GetRegistry()
FUNCTION SetRegistry()
FUNCTION QueryRegistry( nHKEYHandle, cKeyName, cEntryName, xValue,
lSetIt )
FUNCTION GetRegistry( nHKEYHandle, cKeyName, cEntryName )
FUNCTION SetRegistry( nHKEYHandle, cKeyName, cEntryName, xValue )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\word.c
HB_FUNC( WORD )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\xhelp.c
HB_FUNC( __XHELP )

c:\hbb\source\rtl\xsavescr.c
HB_FUNC( __XSAVESCREEN )
HB_FUNC( __XRESTSCREEN )

c:\hbb\source\tip\base64x.c
HB_FUNC(BUILDUSERPASSSTRING)
HB_FUNC( HB_BASE64)

c:\hbb\source\tip\cgi.prg
CLASS TIpCgi

c:\hbb\source\tip\client.prg
CLASS tIPClient

c:\hbb\source\tip\credent.prg
CLASS tIPCredentials

c:\hbb\source\tip\encb64.prg
CLASS TIPEncoderBase64 FROM TIPEncoder
HB_FUNC( TIPENCODERBASE64_ENCODE )
HB_FUNC( TIPENCODERBASE64_DECODE )

c:\hbb\source\tip\encoder.prg
CLASS TIPEncoder

c:\hbb\source\tip\encoding\base64.c
HB_FUNC( HB_BASE64ENCODE )
HB_FUNC( HB_BASE64DECODE )
HB_FUNC( HB_BASE64ENCODEFILE )
HB_FUNC( HB_BASE64DECODEFILE )

c:\hbb\source\tip\encoding\uuencode.c
HB_FUNC( HB_UUENCODE )
HB_FUNC( HB_UUDECODE )
HB_FUNC( HB_UUENCODEFILE )
HB_FUNC( HB_UUDECODEFILE )

c:\hbb\source\tip\encqp.prg
CLASS TIPEncoderQP FROM TIPEncoder
HB_FUNC( TIPENCODERQP_ENCODE )
HB_FUNC( TIPENCODERQP_DECODE )

c:\hbb\source\tip\encurl.prg
CLASS TIPEncoderUrl FROM TIPEncoder
HB_FUNC( TIPENCODERURL_ENCODE )
HB_FUNC( TIPENCODERURL_DECODE )

c:\hbb\source\tip\ftpcln.prg
CLASS tIPClientFTP FROM tIPClient

c:\hbb\source\tip\httpcln.prg
CLASS tIPClientHTTP FROM tIPClient

c:\hbb\source\tip\mail.prg
CLASS TipMail

c:\hbb\source\tip\popcln.prg
CLASS tIPClientPOP FROM tIPClient

c:\hbb\source\tip\smtpcln.prg
CLASS tIPClientSMTP FROM tIPClient

c:\hbb\source\tip\url.prg
CLASS tURL

c:\hbb\source\tip\utils.c
HB_FUNC( TIP_TIMESTAMP )
HB_FUNC( TIP_TIMESTAMP )
HB_FUNC( TIP_FILEMIMETYPE )
HB_FUNC( TIP_MIMETYPE )

c:\hbb\source\vm\arrayshb.c
HB_FUNC( ARRAY )
HB_FUNC( AADD )
HB_FUNC( HB_ARRAYID )  /* for debugging: returns the array's "address"
so dual references to same array can be seen */
HB_FUNC( HB_THISARRAY )
HB_FUNC( ASIZE )
HB_FUNC( ASIZEALLOC )
HB_FUNC( ALENALLOC )
HB_FUNC( ATAIL )
HB_FUNC( AINS )
HB_FUNC( ADEL )
HB_FUNC( AFILL )
HB_FUNC( ASCAN )
HB_FUNC( AEVAL )
HB_FUNC( ACOPY )
HB_FUNC( ACLONE )
HB_FUNC( HB_APARAMS )
HB_FUNC( HB_AEXPRESSIONS )
HB_FUNC( HB_ATOKENS )
HB_FUNC( HB_SIZEOFCSTRUCTURE )
HB_FUNC( HB_ARRAYTOSTRUCTURE )
HB_FUNC( HB_STRUCTURETOARRAY )
HB_FUNC( RASCAN )  // Reverse AScan... no hashes supported :(

c:\hbb\source\vm\asort.c
HB_FUNC( ASORT )

c:\hbb\source\vm\break.c
HB_FUNC( BREAK )

c:\hbb\source\vm\classes.c
HB_FUNC( __CLSADDMSG )
HB_FUNC( __CLSNEW )
HB_FUNC( __CLSDELMSG )
HB_FUNC( __CLSINST )
HB_FUNC( __CLSMODMSG )
HB_FUNC( __CLSMSGASSIGNED )
HB_FUNC( __OBJGETCLSNAME )
HB_FUNC( __OBJHASMSG )
HB_FUNC( __OBJCLONE )
HB_FUNC( __OBJSENDMSG )
HB_FUNC( __OBJSENDMSGCASE )
HB_FUNC( __CLSINSTSUPER )
HB_FUNC( __CLS_CNTCLSDATA )
HB_FUNC( __CLS_CNTDATA )
HB_FUNC( __CLS_DECDATA )
HB_FUNC( __CLS_INCDATA )
HB_FUNC( __CLASSNEW )
HB_FUNC( __CLASSINS )
HB_FUNC( __CLASSADD )
HB_FUNC( __CLASSNAME )
HB_FUNC( __CLASSSEL )
HB_FUNC( __GETMESSAGE )
HB_FUNC( __CLSPARENT )
HB_FUNC( __SENDER )
HB_FUNC( __CLASSH )
HB_FUNC( __EVAL )
HB_FUNC( __CLS_PARAM )
HB_FUNC( __CLS_PAR00 )
HB_FUNC( __GETMSGPRF ) /* profiler: returns a method called and
consumed times */
HB_FUNC( __CLSGETPROPERTIES )
HB_FUNC( __CLSGETPROPERTIESANDVALUES )
HB_FUNC( __CLSGETIVARNAMESANDVALUES )
HB_FUNC( HB_OBJMSGPTR )
HB_FUNC( __CLSGETHANDLEFROMNAME )
HB_FUNC( __SETCLASSSCOPE )
HB_FUNC( __SETCLASSAUTOINIT )
HB_FUNC( __CLSFRIENDLY )   // __ClsFriend( oObj, oFriend )
HB_FUNC( __CLSASSOCTYPE )
HB_FUNC( __CLSCNTCLASSES )
HB_FUNC( __CLSINSTNAME )

c:\hbb\source\vm\cmdarg.c
HB_FUNC( HB_ARGCHECK )
HB_FUNC( HB_ARGSTRING )
HB_FUNC( HB_ARGC )
HB_FUNC( HB_ARGV )
HB_FUNC( HB_CMDARGARGV )

c:\hbb\source\vm\debug.c
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMSTKGCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMSTKGLIST )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMSTKLCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMSTKLLIST )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMPARLLIST )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMVARLGET )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMVARLSET )
HB_FUNC( __VMSTKLCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( __VMPARLLIST )
HB_FUNC( __VMSTKLLIST )
HB_FUNC( __VMVARLGET )
HB_FUNC( __VMVARLSET )
HB_FUNC( __VMSTKGLIST)
HB_FUNC( __VMSTKGCOUNT )

c:\hbb\source\vm\do.c
HB_FUNC( DO )

c:\hbb\source\vm\dynlibhb.c
HB_FUNC( LIBLOAD )
HB_FUNC( LIBFREE )
HB_FUNC( HB_LIBERROR )
HB_FUNC( HB_LIBDO )

c:\hbb\source\vm\dynsym.c
HB_FUNC( __DYNSCOUNT ) /* How much symbols do we have: dsCount =3D
__dynsymCount() */
HB_FUNC( __DYNSGETNAME ) /* Get name of symbol: cSymbol =3D
__dynsymGetName( dsIndex ) */
HB_FUNC( __DYNSGETINDEX ) /* Gimme index number of symbol: dsIndex =3D
__dynsymGetIndex( cSymbol ) */
HB_FUNC( __DYNSISFUN ) /* returns .t. if a symbol has a function/
procedure pointer,
HB_FUNC( __DYNSGETPRF ) /* profiler: It returns an array with a
function or procedure

c:\hbb\source\vm\errorapi.c
HB_FUNC( __ERRINHANDLER )
HB_FUNC( ERRORBLOCK )
HB_FUNC( DOSERROR )
HB_FUNC( __ERRRT_BASE )
HB_FUNC( __ERRRT_SBASE )

c:\hbb\source\vm\eval.c
HB_FUNC( HB_EXECFROMARRAY )
HB_FUNC( HB_EXEC )

c:\hbb\source\vm\evalhb.c
HB_FUNC( EVAL )

c:\hbb\source\vm\fm.c
HB_FUNC( MEMORY )
HB_FUNC( HB_FM_STAT ) {};
HB_FUNC( HB_FM_NOSTAT ) {};

c:\hbb\source\vm\garbage.c
HB_FUNC( HB_GCSTEP )
HB_FUNC( HB_GCALL )

c:\hbb\source\vm\harbinit.prg
FUNCTION __BreakBlock()
FUNCTION __ErrorBlock( oError )

c:\hbb\source\vm\hash.c
HB_FUNC( HASH )
HB_FUNC( HGETPOS )
HB_FUNC( HAAGETPOS )
HB_FUNC( HHASKEY )
HB_FUNC( HGET )
HB_FUNC( HSET )
HB_FUNC( HDEL )
HB_FUNC( HGETKEYAT )
HB_FUNC( HAAGETKEYAT )
HB_FUNC( HGETVALUEAT )
HB_FUNC( HAAGETVALUEAT )
HB_FUNC( HSETVALUEAT )
HB_FUNC( HAASETVALUEAT )
HB_FUNC( HGETPAIRAT )
HB_FUNC( HDELAT )
HB_FUNC( HAADELAT )
HB_FUNC( HGETKEYS )
HB_FUNC( HGETVALUES )
HB_FUNC( HGETVAAPOS )
HB_FUNC( HFILL )
HB_FUNC( HSCAN )
HB_FUNC( HEVAL )
HB_FUNC( HCLONE )
HB_FUNC( HCOPY )
HB_FUNC( HMERGE )
HB_FUNC( HSETCASEMATCH )
HB_FUNC( HGETCASEMATCH )
HB_FUNC( HSETAUTOADD )
HB_FUNC( HGETAUTOADD )
HB_FUNC( HSETPARTITION )
HB_FUNC( HGETPARTITION )
HB_FUNC( HALLOCATE )
HB_FUNC( HSETAACOMPATIBILITY )
HB_FUNC( HGETAACOMPATIBILITY )
HB_FUNC( HAAGETREALPOS )

c:\hbb\source\vm\hbi18n.c
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NLOADTABLE )
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NSORTTABLE )
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NSAVETABLE )
HB_FUNC( I18N ) // we get a license over HB_ naming convention for
this
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NSETPATH )
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NGETPATH )
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NSETLANGUAGE )
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NGETLANGUAGE )
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NGETLANGUAGENAME )
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NGETBASELANGUAGE )
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NGETBASELANGUAGENAME )
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NSETBASELANGUAGE )
HB_FUNC( HB_I18NINITIALIZED )
HB_FUNC( HB_HFIND )

c:\hbb\source\vm\hvm.c
HB_FUNC( HB_VMEXECUTE )
HB_FUNC( ERRORLEVEL )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_INVOKEDEBUG )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMVARSLIST )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMVARSLEN )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMVARSGET )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMVARSSET )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_PROCLEVEL )
HB_FUNC( __VMVARGLIST )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMVARGGET )
HB_FUNC( HB_DBG_VMVARGSET )
HB_FUNC( __SETPROFILER )
HB_FUNC( __TRACEPRGCALLS )
HB_FUNC( HB_FUNCPTR )
HB_FUNC( HB_QSELF )
HB_FUNC( __OPCOUNT ) /* it returns the total amount of opcodes */
HB_FUNC( __OPGETPRF )
HB_FUNC( HB_SAVEBLOCK )
HB_FUNC( HB_RESTOREBLOCK )
HB_FUNC( HB_NOMOUSE )
HB_FUNC( HB_NOSTARTUPWINDOW )
HB_FUNC( HB_RESETWITH )
HB_FUNC( HB_WITHOBJECTCOUNTER )
HB_FUNC( __TEXTINTO )
HB_FUNC( __VMVARSLIST )
HB_FUNC( __VMVARSLEN )
HB_FUNC( __VMVARSGET )
HB_FUNC( __VMVARSSET )
HB_FUNC( HB_MULTITHREAD )
HB_FUNC( HB_VMMODE )

c:\hbb\source\vm\inet.c
HB_FUNC( INETINIT )
HB_FUNC( INETCLEANUP )
HB_FUNC( INETCREATE )
HB_FUNC( INETCLOSE )
HB_FUNC( INETDESTROY )
HB_FUNC( INETSTATUS )
HB_FUNC( INETSTATUSDESC )
HB_FUNC( INETERRORCODE )
HB_FUNC( INETERRORDESC )
HB_FUNC( INETCLEARERROR )
HB_FUNC( INETCOUNT )
HB_FUNC( INETADDRESS )
HB_FUNC( INETPORT )
HB_FUNC( INETSETTIMEOUT )
HB_FUNC( INETGETTIMEOUT )
HB_FUNC( INETCLEARTIMEOUT )
HB_FUNC( INETSETTIMELIMIT )
HB_FUNC( INETGETTIMELIMIT )
HB_FUNC( INETCLEARTIMELIMIT )
HB_FUNC( INETSETPERIODCALLBACK )
HB_FUNC( INETGETPERIODCALLBACK )
HB_FUNC( INETCLEARPERIODCALLBACK )
HB_FUNC( INETRECV )
HB_FUNC( INETRECVALL )
HB_FUNC( INETRECVLINE )
HB_FUNC( INETRECVENDBLOCK )
HB_FUNC( INETDATAREADY )
HB_FUNC( INETSEND )
HB_FUNC( INETSENDALL )
HB_FUNC( INETGETHOSTS )
HB_FUNC( INETGETALIAS )
HB_FUNC( INETSERVER )
HB_FUNC( INETACCEPT )
HB_FUNC( INETCONNECT )
HB_FUNC( INETCONNECTIP )
HB_FUNC( INETDGRAMBIND )
HB_FUNC( INETDGRAM )
HB_FUNC( INETDGRAMSEND )
HB_FUNC( INETDGRAMRECV )
HB_FUNC( INETCRLF )

c:\hbb\source\vm\initexit.c
HB_FUNC( __QUIT )

c:\hbb\source\vm\macro.c
HB_FUNC( HB_MACROCOMPILE )
HB_FUNC( HB_SETMACRO )

c:\hbb\source\vm\memvars.c
HB_FUNC( __MVPUBLIC )
HB_FUNC( __MVPRIVATE )
HB_FUNC( __MVXRELEASE )
HB_FUNC( __MVRELEASE )
HB_FUNC( __MVSCOPE )
HB_FUNC( __MVCLEAR )
HB_FUNC( __MVDBGINFO )
HB_FUNC( __MVEXIST )
HB_FUNC( __MVGET )
HB_FUNC( __MVPUT )
HB_FUNC( __MVSAVE )
HB_FUNC( __MVRESTORE )
HB_FUNC( __MVSYMBOLINFO )

c:\hbb\source\vm\memvclip.c
HB_FUNC( __QQPUB )
HB_FUNC( __MCLEAR )
HB_FUNC( __MRELEASE )
HB_FUNC( __MXRELEASE )
HB_FUNC( __MSAVE )
HB_FUNC( __MRESTORE )

c:\hbb\source\vm\pcount.c
HB_FUNC( PCOUNT )

c:\hbb\source\vm\proc.c
HB_FUNC( METHODNAME )
HB_FUNC( PROCNAME )
HB_FUNC( PROCLINE )
HB_FUNC( PROCFILE )

c:\hbb\source\vm\pvalue.c
HB_FUNC( PVALUE )

c:\hbb\source\vm\runner.c
HB_FUNC( __HRBRUN )
HB_FUNC( __HRBLOAD )
HB_FUNC( __HRBDO )
HB_FUNC( __HRBUNLOAD )
HB_FUNC( __HRBGETFU )
HB_FUNC( __HRBDOFU )

c:\hbb\source\vm\thread.c
HB_FUNC( STARTTHREAD )
HB_FUNC( STOPTHREAD )
HB_FUNC( KILLTHREAD )
HB_FUNC( JOINTHREAD )
HB_FUNC( THREADGETCURRENT )
HB_FUNC( THREADGETCURRENTINTERNAL )
HB_FUNC( GETCURRENTTHREAD )
HB_FUNC( GETTHREADID )
HB_FUNC( GETSYSTEMTHREADID )
HB_FUNC( ISSAMETHREAD )
HB_FUNC( ISVALIDTHREAD )
HB_FUNC( WAITFORTHREADS )
HB_FUNC( KILLALLTHREADS )
HB_FUNC( THREADIDLEFENCE )
   Function used by the error recovery routine to get the
HB_FUNC( HB_THREADGETTRYERRORARRAY )
HB_FUNC( HB_THREADCOUNTSTACKS )
   function to clean it.
HB_FUNC( HB_MUTEXCREATE )
HB_FUNC( DESTROYMUTEX )
HB_FUNC( HB_MUTEXLOCK )
HB_FUNC( HB_MUTEXTIMEOUTLOCK )
HB_FUNC( HB_MUTEXTRYLOCK )
HB_FUNC( HB_MUTEXUNLOCK )
HB_FUNC( SUBSCRIBE )
HB_FUNC( SUBSCRIBENOW )
HB_FUNC( NOTIFY )
HB_FUNC( NOTIFYALL )
HB_FUNC( THREADSLEEP )
HB_FUNC( SECONDSSLEEP )
HB_FUNC( THREADINSPECT )
HB_FUNC( THREADINSPECTEND )
HB_FUNC( THREADISINSPECTOR )

c:\hbb\source\vm\throw.c
HB_FUNC( THROW )
0
mikezum1 (6)
6/11/2008 9:03:24 PM

[...]

6/11/2008 9:03:52 PM
source code ofcurse... :)

#include "common.ch"
#include 'Inkey.ch'
#include 'fileio.ch'
#include 'hbeol.ch'
static aFuncsName:={}
static cRegExHbFunc
static cRegExFunc
static cRegExClass
static cRegExClassTran
static cRegExFunctionTran
static cRegExFuncTran
static cRegExHb_FuncTran
init procedure RegexCompiEgb
  default cRegExHbFunc          to Hb_RegExComp('(?i)^\s*HB_FUNC\s*\
(')
  default cRegExFunc            to Hb_RegExComp('(?i)^\s*(FUNCTION|
FUNC)')
  default cRegExClass           to Hb_RegExComp('(?i)^\s*CLASS\s{1,}')
  default cRegExClassTran       to Hb_RegExComp('(?i)^CLASS')
  default cRegExFunctionTran    to Hb_RegExComp('(?i)^FUNCTION')
  default cRegExFuncTran        to Hb_RegExComp('(?i)^FUNC')
  default cRegExHb_FuncTran     to Hb_RegExComp('(?i)^HB_FUNC\(')
return

func Main
  GetFromPatch({'c:\hbb\source\'},'std')
  GetFromPatch({'c:\hbb\contrib\firebird\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\mysql\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\pgsql\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\rddads\';
                },'Dbases')
  GetFromPatch({'c:\hbb\contrib\cgilib\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\freeimage\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\gd\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\gtwvw\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\hbcurl\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\hbzlib\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\libnf\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\pdflib\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\tp_\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\unicode\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\what32\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\wvtgiu\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\xwt\',;
                'c:\hbb\contrib\xwt2\';
                },'contrib')
return 0
procedure GetFromPatch(acPatch,cFileName,lClearFile)
  local aDirs
  local i
  local FHandleRead
  local FHandleWrite
  local FHandleWriteF
  local nMode
  aFuncsName:={}
  default lClearFile to TRUE
  if lClearFile
    nMode:=FO_CREAT | FO_READWRITE | FO_TRUNC
  else
    nMode:=FO_CREAT | FO_READWRITE
  endif
  aDirs:={}
  for i:=1 to Len(acPatch)
    aDirs:AddAll(DirectoryRecurse(acPatch[i]+'*.c','D'))
    aDirs:AddAll(DirectoryRecurse(acPatch[i]+'*.prg','D'))
  next
  for i:=1 to Len(aDirs)
    AAdd(aDirs[i],HB_REGEXSPLIT('\\',aDirs[i,1]))
    AAdd(aDirs[i],Len(aDirs[i,6]))
  next
  aDirs:=ASort(aDirs,,,<|x,y|
                              local i
                              local nRetVal
                              nRetVal:=FALSE
                              for i:=1 to Min(x[7],y[7])
                                if     x[6,i] < y[6,i]
                                  return TRUE
                                elseif x[6,i] > y[6,i]
                                  return FALSE
                                endif
                              next
                              return TRUE
                       >)
  FHandleWrite:=FOPEN(cFileName+'ws.funcs',nMode)
  FSeek(FHandleWrite,0,FS_END)
  FHandleWriteF:=FOPEN(cFileName+'.funcs',nMode)
  FSeek(FHandleWriteF,0,FS_END)
  for i:=1 to Len(aDirs)
    FHandleRead:=FOpen(aDirs[i,1])
    GenFuncs(FHandleRead,FHandleWrite,aDirs[i,1])
    FClose(FHandleRead)
  next
  FClose(FHandleWrite)
  stdFuncs(aFuncsName)
  aFuncsName:=ASort(aFuncsName)
  for i:=1 to Len(aFuncsName)
    FWrite(FHandleWriteF,aFuncsName[i]+EOL_WINDOWS)
  next
  FClose(FHandleWriteF)
return
procedure stdFuncs(aFuncsName)
  local i
  for i:=1 to Len(aFuncsName)
    aFuncsName[i]:=StrTran(aFuncsName[i]," ",'')
    if     aFuncsName[i] HAS cRegExClassTran
           aFuncsName[i]:="CLASS "+SubStr(aFuncsName[i],6)
    elseif aFuncsName[i] HAS cRegExFunctionTran
           aFuncsName[i]:="FUNCTION "+SubStr(aFuncsName[i],9)
    elseif aFuncsName[i] HAS cRegExFuncTran
           aFuncsName[i]:="FUNCTION "+SubStr(aFuncsName[i],5)
    elseif aFuncsName[i] HAS cRegExHb_FuncTran
           aFuncsName[i]:="FUNCTION "+SubStr(aFuncsName[i],9)
    endif
  next
return

proc GenFuncs(FHandleRead,FHandleWrite,cFileNameOpened)
  local aMaches
  local cBuffer
  local lAddLine
  local lFileSaved:=FALSE
  do while HB_FREADLINE( FHandleRead, @cBuffer)=0
    lAddLine:=FALSE
    if cBuffer HAS cRegExHbFunc
      lAddLine:=TRUE
    elseif cBuffer HAS cRegExFunc
      lAddLine:=TRUE
    elseif cBuffer HAS cRegExClass
      lAddLine:=TRUE
    endif
    if lAddLine
      AAdd(aFuncsName,cBuffer)
      if !lFileSaved
        FWrite(FHandleWrite,Space(70)+cFileNameOpened+EOL_WINDOWS)
        lFileSaved:=TRUE
      endif
      FWrite(FHandleWrite,cBuffeR+EOL_WINDOWS)
    endif

  enddo
return
0
mikezum1 (6)
6/11/2008 9:10:07 PM
source code :)

> [...]

return

proc GenFuncs(FHandleRead,FHandleWrite,cFileNameOpened)
  local aMaches
  local cBuffer
  local lAddLine
  local lFileSaved:=FALSE
  do while HB_FREADLINE( FHandleRead, @cBuffer)=0
    lAddLine:=FALSE
    if cBuffer HAS cRegExHbFunc
      lAddLine:=TRUE
    elseif cBuffer HAS cRegExFunc
      lAddLine:=TRUE
    elseif cBuffer HAS cRegExClass
      lAddLine:=TRUE
    endif
    if lAddLine
      AAdd(aFuncsName,cBuffer)
      if !lFileSaved
        FWrite(FHandleWrite,Space(70)+cFileNameOpened+EOL_WINDOWS)
        lFileSaved:=TRUE
      endif
      FWrite(FHandleWrite,cBuffeR+EOL_WINDOWS)

ANN: Documentrix
Announcement: Documentrix - Source Code Documentation/Database Documentation Tool Documentrix is a source code documentation and database documentation tool that generates an Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file directly from multiple source code directories and/or a SQL Server database. It has been tested with SQL (SQL2000 and SQL 7), C, C++, Visual Basic, Java, PHP, ASP, VBScript, and .NET. You can get a copy from http://www.mostwantedsoftware.com/products/geeks/documentrix/index.aspx Features include: o Multiple, customizable documentation styles o Works with plain text files; the documentation source does not need to be enclosed within code comments o Automatic and configurable generation of Table of Contents, Summary, Index and other elements, including a collapsible table of contents o Able to work on a file or project basis o Project file maintains project definitions o Able to extract comments from thousands of files and millions of lines of code o Project can include foreign HTML files o Project can combine multiple source file types: document a solution written in several programming languages o Detailed Database analysis, including: Tables (System and User) Stored Procedures Primary and Foreign Keys Views User-defined Functions Triggers All of this for $20. As a programmer, I got sick of creating documentation for projects with complicated comment blocks. Now, when a client asks for source code, it takes longer to print it than it does to generate ...

xHarbour Source Code
Sorry for stupid, newbie question... but... Where I can get source code of xHarbour build 1.1.0 (SimpLex) (Rev. 6195)? Is it exsist some archives or links? P.S. I haven't the CVS (unfortunately)... Dear Lo...: On Mar 31, 11:22=A0pm, Lo...@mail.ru wrote: > Sorry for stupid, newbie question... but... Where > I can get source code of xHarbour build 1.1.0 > (SimpLex) (Rev. 6195)? Is it exsist some > archives or links? > P.S. I haven't the CVS (unfortunately)... http://sourceforge.net/projects/xharbour/ .... and I don't find the revision you mention. David A. Smith dlzc: > ... and I don't find the revision you mention. By the way, this is official revision, that comes with new "FiveWin for (x)Harbour" Software... Dear Lo...: On Apr 2, 12:54=A0am, Lo...@mail.ru wrote: > dlzc: > > > ... and I don't find the revision you mention. > > By the way, this is official revision, that comes > with new "FiveWin for (x)Harbour" Software... Might ask at FiveWin then. I'm sure they can tell you how to get it. CVS is mentioned several time here, including some methods of connecting to it. Perhaps you could search here for those? David A. Smith ...

Current xharbour source code
Sourceforge has still not restored the SCM area including the xharbour trunk, and there is no indication of timing beyond "we're working on it". Could someone post a snapshot of a recent state of the xharbour sourcecode, perhaps on the xharbour.org website? Surely I'm not the only person waiting patiently to look at something in the code? --- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus Neil said: > Could someone post a snapshot of a recent state of the xharbour > sourcecode, perhaps on th...

Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )
Hi, I am a Data Recovery Specialist and Professional Data Recovery Software Developer in New Delhi. I've placed the Complete SOURCE CODE of One of my Data Recovery Software for Sale (for Educational Purpose) on the following link of my website: http://www.datadoctor.biz/3.htm I'd like to inform you that I am the author of World's First Book on Professional Data Recovery Programming titled, "Data Recovery with & without Programming". You can see the contents of the book on following link of my website: http://www.datadoctor.biz/author.htm I also have many other Professional software with Source codes available for sale. However, I've not listed them on my website. If you've any Query or comments Please Feel Free to mail me, Looking for your response, Regards, Tarun Tyagi, J-110, Patel Nagar - 1, Ghaziabad (U.P.), India - 201001 Phone: (+91)9868337762 (+91)9810191117 (+91)9350190934 e-mail: tt@datadoctor.biz http://www.DataDoctor.biz ...

Source code documentation generation for Scheme?
Hi folks, Is it common to generate documentation for your source code using some sort of a markup? Are there any tools to do this for Scheme? An example of this is dOxygen for C/C++ or JavaDoc for Java or xmldoc for .NET. Google didn't return much on this topic. Griff <grettke@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi folks, > > Is it common to generate documentation for your source code using some > sort of a markup? In my experience, no. Documentation usually doesn't exist at all, whether generated or hand-written. I don't think that this lack of documentation is a good ...

Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )
Hi, I am a Data Recovery Specialist and Professional Data Recovery Software Developer in New Delhi. I've placed the Complete SOURCE CODE of One of my Data Recovery Software for Sale (for Educational Purpose) on the following link of my website: http://www.datadoctor.biz/3.htm I'd like to inform you that I am the author of World's First Book on Professional Data Recovery Programming titled, "Data Recovery with & without Programming". You can see the contents of the book on following link of my website: http://www.datadoctor.biz/author.htm I also have many other Pr...

Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODE of Professional Data Recovery Software )
[...]

Hi, I am a Data Recovery Specialist and Professional Data Recovery Software Developer in New Delhi. I've placed the Complete SOURCE CODE of One of my Data Recovery Software for Sale (for Educational Purpose) on the following link of my website: http://www.datadoctor.biz/3.htm I'd like to inform you that I am the author of World's First Book on Professional Data Recovery Programming titled, "Data Recovery with & without Programming". You can see the contents of the book on following link of my website: http://www.datadoctor.biz/author.htm I also have many other Professional software with Source codes available for sale. However, I've not listed them on my website. If you've any Query or comments Please Feel Free to mail me, Looking for your response, Regards, Tarun Tyagi, J-110, Patel Nagar � 1, Ghaziabad (U.P.), India � 201001 Phone: (+91)9868337762 (+91)9810191117 e-mail: tt@datadoctor.biz http://www.DataDoctor.biz ...

[...]

Document for parsing Java Source Code
Hi there, has anyone a Document-implementation that parses Java Source Code? I could use that for an source-code-editor with code completion (like all new IDE have). It will also be useful for Syntax Coloring. Thanx, Goetz http://java.sun.com/products/jfc/tsc/articles/text/editor_kit/index.html could be a starting point.... goetz.markgraf@t-online.de (Goetz Markgraf) wrote in message news:<f5ac480b.0308010530.3eaa4aca@posting.google.com>... > Hi there, > > has anyone a Document-implementation that parses Java Source Code? I > could use that for an source-code-editor wit...

[...]

Hi, I am a Data Recovery Specialist and Professional Data Recovery Software Developer in New Delhi. I've placed the Complete SOURCE CODE of One of my Data Recovery Software for Sale (for Educational Purpose) on the following link of my website: http://www.datadoctor.biz/3.htm I'd like to inform you that I am the author of World's First Book on Professional Data Recovery Programming titled, "Data Recovery with & without Programming". You can see the contents of the book on following link of my website: http://www.datadoctor.biz/author.htm I also have many other Professional software with Source codes available for sale. However, I've not listed them on my website. If you've any Query or comments Please Feel Free to mail me, Looking for your response, Regards, Tarun Tyagi, J-110, Patel Nagar - 1, Ghaziabad (U.P.), India - 201001 Phone: (+91)9868337762 (+91)9810191117 (+91)9350190934 e-mail: tt@datadoctor.biz http://www.DataDoctor.biz Comments embedded. Author Tarun Tyagi wrote: > Hi, > I am a Data Recovery Specialist and Professional Data Recovery > Software Developer in New Delhi. > > I've placed the Complete SOURCE CODE of One of my Data Recovery > Software for Sale (for Educational Purpose) on the following link of > my website: > > http://www.datadoctor.biz/3.htm > There is a link to download TTEditor, including source code, on this page, but it, in my mind, does not fulfill the promise of free ...

source code for Marvell phy driver (source code for phy_read/phy_write functions)
i notice that in /drivers/net/phy/marvell.c, some functions call phy_read/phy_write. based on that, i have the following questions: 1. i am not sure where the definition of phy_read/phy_write are located. it appears that there's no phy_read/phy_write defined for marvell phy?? 2. is there a source code for phy_read/phy_write for marvell phy sitting on i2c bus? i searched marvell's database without success. thank you in advance. mcharon <mcharon@gmail.com> writes: > i notice that in /drivers/net/phy/marvell.c, some functions call > phy_read/phy_write. ...

[...]

Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software ) #3
[...]

Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software ) #2
[...]

Web resources about - Documentation from source code - comp.lang.xharbour

GNU Free Documentation License - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The GNU Free Documentation License ( GNU FDL or simply GFDL ) is a copyleft license for free documentation, designed by the Free Software Foundation ...

Facebook Tweaks Documentation For Developers
Facebook continued its focus on developers with its release Thursday of improved documentation for FQL and the software-development kits for ...

Making Our Documentation Better
Over the past several months, our engineering team has been working on improving the quality of our documentation. Today, we are excited to announce ...

Facebook shares new documentation for local currency pricing, sets migration for Q3
Facebook today provided updates regarding its transition from Credits to local currency pricing. The company offered new documentation for game ...

Emergent Documentation: One way that Agile is very different from Waterfall.
(from a 2012 email) One of the questions I always get around the use of Agile is, how do you do the documentation? Many people are very uncomfortable ...

BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store on ...
Get BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Documentation in Software Development
There is currently a trend to produce “just enough” documentation in software development. We should however not forgot that what we might estimate ...

The Documentation Dilemma
Back when 37signals was consulting, we gradually weaned ourselves off of documentation. It’s normal practice in the design world to produce lots ...

Apple publishes OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 Core Technologies Overview documentation
A new developer document posted to Apple’s website today details the technologies that power OS X Mavericks. The 36-page document includes information ...

Facebook Releases ThreatExchange API Documentation
... information about malware and other security threats, and the social network announced Friday that the application-programming-interface documentation ...