             [ ON INIT <bInit> ]        ;
             [ ON SIZE <bSize> ]        ;
             [ ON PAINT <bDraw> ]       ;
             [ ON CHANGE <bChange> ]    ;
             [ STYLE <nStyle> ]         ;
             [ FONT <oFont> ]           ;
             [ TOOLTIP <ctoolt> ]       ;
           => ;
     [<oListbox> := ] HListBox():New( <oWnd>,<nId>,<nInit>,;
                    {|v|Iif(v==Nil,<nInit>,<nInit>:=v)},;

<height>,<aItems>,<oFont>,<bInit>,<bSize>,<bDraw>,<bChange>,<ctoolt> )

That is working fine for my purposes. Can be included to hwgui.ch file?

Sorry for my bad english, regards,
Marcelo Anelli
0
mac7052 (24)
5/23/2007 11:46:22 AM
comp.lang.xharbour 5470 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Marcelo

I can commit this change to hwgui cvs if you dont has write access to hwgui
cvs

Regards
Luiz

0
luiz1 (512)
5/23/2007 12:54:05 PM
Hi Luiz,

I does not have write access for hwgui, and in this mooment I am
porting the second application of our company to hWgui + xharbour. The
porting as begun on september and I hope to finish in six month more.
A titanic job for one person... The good is that new options has been
make the product more powerful than planned.

Additionally, due to your background I suppose that some refinement
can be done to the code for hegemony on hwgui works.

Thanks a lot and regards,
Marcelo Anelli

On 23 mayo, 08:54, "luiz Rafael Culik Guimaraes"
<l...@xharbour.com.br> wrote:
> Marcelo
>
> I can commit this change to hwgui cvs if you dont has write access to hwgui
> cvs
>
> Regards
> Luiz

Luiz,
maybe be useful adding the @ ... GET LISTBOX REDEFINE .... command
too.
Sorry for the abuse.

Regards,
Marcelo Anelli

On 23 mayo, 21:55, marceloanelli <marcelo.ane...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Luiz,
>
> I does not have write access for hwgui, and in this mooment I am
> porting the second application of our company to hWgui + xharbour. The
> porting as begun on september and I hope to finish in six month more.
> A titanic job for one person... The good is that new options has been
> make the product more powerful than planned.

Marcelo

Commited

regards
Luiz

0
luiz1 (512)
5/24/2007 1:07:20 PM
Luiz,

many thanks!
Marcelo Anelli

luiz Rafael Culik Guimaraes wrote:
> Marcelo
>
> Commited
>
> regards
> Luiz

0
mac7052 (24)

Xharbour Hwgui how get the value of reachedit.
Hi i have a problem with Hwgui and reachedit. I dont know how get the value in rtf format of reachedit: oRichedit:title return the string not the rtf format. I can only set with the function RE_INSERTTEXT(handle,rtf). Sorry for my english. Regards, Giuseppe Mastrangelo hi Giuseppe Mastrangelo > Hi i have a problem with Hwgui and reachedit. > I dont know how get the value in rtf format of reachedit: > oRichedit:title return the string not the rtf format. > I can only set with the function RE_INSERTTEXT(handle,rtf). > Sorry for my english. please post an small samples of what you trying to do Regards Luiz I want save the value of: @ 20,10 RICHEDIT oEdit TEXT "" SIZE 200,30 re_SetCharFormat( oEdit:handle, { { 1,6,,,,.T. }, { 8,13,255,,,,,.T. } } ) in a memo field in rtf format, oEdit:title reuturn only the string without the definition of fonte color ecc.. in rtf format. Exemple of rtf format: {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1040{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Times New Roman;}{\f1\fswiss\fcharset0 Arial;}} {\colortbl ;\red255\green0\blue0;} \viewkind4\uc1\pard\b\f0\fs26 Hello\b0 , \cf1\ul world\cf0\ulnone !\f1\fs20\par } Regards Giuseppe <culikr@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:1182898893.280310.202460@k29g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > hi Giuseppe Mastrangelo > > > Hi i have a problem with Hwgui and reachedit. > > I dont know how get the value in rtf format of reachedit: > > oRichedit:title r...

xHarbour and hwGui
hi, there! I'm still looking for an answer regarding my little problem. I installed "xHarbour-v1.21.6749-for-BorlandC_v5.5" but my project is not been built in any way... I guess it could be something about my hwGui lib (and/or bin), but I don't know... before it, I could (in a Win XP, not in a win 7) run it with my old 0.99 version with hbmake... May someone could help me? Thanks in advance... is your hwgui from cvs version is yes ( and assuming that xharbour is in your path) cd\hwgui xbuild hwgui.lib.xbp -all Regards Luiz On 15 fev, 10:45, Julio <nard...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi, there! > > I'm still looking for an answer regarding my little problem. > > I installed "xHarbour-v1.21.6749-for-BorlandC_v5.5" but my project is > not been built in any way... > > I guess it could be something about my hwGui lib (and/or bin), but I > don't know... before it, I could (in a Win XP, not in a win 7) run it > with my old 0.99 version with hbmake... > > May someone could help me? > > Thanks in advance... ...

Clipper GET different than xHarbour GET
A client has pointed out a difference in the way Clipper handles a get with "@S" picture clause vs. xHarbour. Consider the following code snippet: func main local cData := "12345678901234567890" local cNext := " " clea @ 1,0 get cData pict "@S10" @ 2,0 get cNext read return During execution, if you move the cursor to the right in the first field beyond the first 10 characters so that it scrolls right and then press enter to position to the 2nd get field, the first field retains its display position in xHarbour, whereas in the Clipper version the field is repositioned back to the first character. I hope this is clear. This was tested with version 0.99.71 CVS Thanks, Gene Should be fixed after ChangeLog,v 1.5919 2008/02/12 regards, Eduardo On 11 fev, 21:21, "Gene Stempel" <genestem...@mindspring.com> wrote: > A client has pointed out a difference in the way Clipper handles a get with > "@S" picture clause vs. xHarbour. > Consider the following code snippet: > > func main > local cData := "12345678901234567890" > local cNext := " " > clea > @ 1,0 get cData pict "@S10" > @ 2,0 get cNext > read > return > > During execution, if you move the cursor to the right in the first field > beyond the first 10 characters so that it scrolls right and then press enter > to position to ...

xharbour
buenos d=EDas estoy incursionando en el xharbour ya baje unos demos que est= an en la pagina de xharbour pero al compilar se bloquea el exe alguien me p= uede ayudar con una version mejorcita o con alguna recomendacion para poder= compilar??? Dear jahirv On Monday, August 13, 2012 6:36:13 AM UTC-7, jahirv wrote: > buenos d=EDas estoy incursionando en el xharbour > ya baje unos demos que estan en la pagina de > xharbour pero al compilar se bloquea el exe > alguien me puede ayudar con una version mejorcita > o con alguna recomendacion para poder compilar??? Which ...

Clipper GET different than xHarbour GET when UPDATED() = .F.
I'm porting pretty big application from Clipper 5.3b to xHarbour 1.0.0. I have found one difference between Clipper and xHarbour. Look at the sample code: PROCEDURE test() CLS a := 1 / 3 @ 10,10 GET a PICTURE "@E 999,999.9" KEYBOARD CHR(13) // simulate user pressing Enter READ b := a * 3 @ 12,10 SAY b PICTURE "@E 999,999.99999" // in Clipper 5.3b you will see: 1,00000 // in xHarbour 1.000 you will see: 0,90000 RETURN In Clipper, when GET variable is not updated it retains it's precision, but in xHarbour it is rounded according to the PICTURE clause. It is very important difference for me. Now i must fix my code using UPDATE() or oGet:Changed statements in many places. Is it any solution to fix it globally for xHarbour 1.0.0 ? (I must stay for that moment with this stable version of xHarbour because I use OTC libraries - Terminal and Mediator for Oracle) Regards Grzegorz Grzegorz, Grzegorz Wojnarowski escreveu: > I'm porting pretty big application from Clipper 5.3b to xHarbour 1.0.0. > I have found one difference between Clipper and xHarbour. > Look at the sample code: > > PROCEDURE test() > CLS > a := 1 / 3 > @ 10,10 GET a PICTURE "@E 999,999.9" > KEYBOARD CHR(13) // simulate user pressing Enter > READ > b := a * 3 > @ 12,10 SAY b PICTURE "@E 999,999.99999" > // in Clipper 5.3b you will see: 1,00000 > // in xHarbour 1.000 you will see: 0,90000 > RETURN > >...

xHarbour.com vs. Visual xHarbour
Hello, I am trying to get a gauge for best coding practices using xHarbour.com. Regardless of whether or not I need a GUI application, is using Visual xHarbour THE way to go for application creation? For 99% of the applications created using VB3-6 for instance, using the GUI was the way to go. Of course! I am wondering if Visual xHarbour is seen in the same way at this point. Thanks for your advice, Michael Hello, My below comments are intended solely to clarify some ideas. On 3 ian., 17:21, Michael <michael.elliott....@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to get a gauge for best coding practices using > xHarbour.com. =A0Regardless of whether or not I need a GUI application, > is using Visual xHarbour THE way to go for application creation? > "best coding practices" depends on the application(s) you want to develop or maintain. There are many books and disputes on OOP, algorthms, encodings ... > For 99% of the applications created using VB3-6 for instance, using > the GUI was the way to go. =A0Of course! =A0I am wondering if Visual > xHarbour is seen in the same way at this point. Please please - VB3-6 or Visual FoxPro or old Delphi were IDE tools designed for Windows 9X for writing free-style code, and you could implement whatever program architecture on your own risk. Visual xHarbour (VXH) is a RAD tool for developing Windows Forms applications, like Visual Studio, but it generates unmanaged code. Note: In Visua...

Comercial xHarbour Vs Free xHarbour
What are the differences between paid xHarbour (www.xharbour.com) and free xHarbour from www.xharbour.org Regards, George On 3 Dic, 17:18, "George Abinader" <georgeabina...@msn.com> wrote: > What are the differences between paid xHarbour (www.xharbour.com) and free > xHarbour fromwww.xharbour.org > > Regards, > > George xHarbour.org is a programming language is a superset of the well known xBase language: Clipper. xHarbour.org is 100% backward compatible with the Clipper Language, you can download binary and contrib from http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=xharbour&filename=xharbour-1-0-0-beta1-bin-w32-bcc-5-5.exe&use_mirror=switch http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=xharbour&filename=xharbour-1.0.0-beta1.src.contrib.zip&use_mirror=dfn you must also download a c compiler (i suggest Borland 5.5) http://www.codegear.com/downloads/free/cppbuilder Basically xharbour.com add An IDE with integrated debug ,a Gui and other library, an integrated c compiler. xharbour.com It is a more ready to use product but you can find other product with similar feature like Xailer,Fivewin,Minigui, ecc xHarbour.com adds to xharbour.org many features and tools like : Visual xHarbour, SQLRDD, xBuild Project Wizard, ActiveX, and many library like CT3Comm.lib,,HipSix.lib , rmDbfCdx.lib ,DbgServe.lib ,ActiveX.lib http://www.xharbour.com/index.asp?page=products_home Xharbour.com include an integrated c...

convert a lib from xharbour.com to xharbour.org
is posisble convert a lib from xharbour.com to xharbour.org (same version of runtime) coff2omf can convert a lib ? Hey Massimo, > is posisble convert a lib from xharbour.com to xharbour.org (same > version of runtime) > coff2omf can convert a lib ? Why should you want to do that? What lib do you want to convert? Maybe we can offer these libs in the compiler version you want so you can use it with xHarbour.org. -- Sincerely, Patrick Mast, xHarbour.com Inc. http://www.xHarbour.com On 28 Set, 12:57, Patrick Mast <Patrick.RemoveThis.M...@xHarbour.com> wrote: > Hey Massimo, > > > is posisble convert a lib from xharbour.com to xharbour.org (same > > version of runtime) > > coff2omf can convert a lib ? > > Why should you want to do that? What lib do you want to convert? > Maybe we can offer these libs in the compiler version you want so you > can use it with xHarbour.org. > -- > Sincerely, > > Patrick Mast, > xHarbour.com Inc.http://www.xHarbour.com mwvw http://br.groups.yahoo.com/group/mwvw/ On 28 Set, 15:13, Massimo Belgrano <massimo.belgr...@gmail.com> wrote: > On 28 Set, 12:57, Patrick Mast <Patrick.RemoveThis.M...@xHarbour.com> > wrote: > > > Hey Massimo, > > > > is posisble convert a lib from xharbour.com to xharbour.org (same > > > version of runtime) > > > coff2omf can convert a lib ? > > > Why should you want to do that? What lib d...

When new stable Release of xHarbour on xharbour.org
Now a year has passed and only the commercial version is updated. When a new stable version? OTC Mediator for Mysql not work with xharbour CVS, a new version is ever released after a stable of xharbour. Tia Giuseppe. Hi Giuseppe, I feel your frustration, and I'm very disappointed personally, too. I've been trying to push or a release for the last 6 months or so, and each time some developer [including me] had some contributions to be posted. Now we are facing some instabilities in the current CVS, due to some recent contributions. I can only hope we'll be able to quickly address those issues and finally release. My apologies, Ron "Giuseppe Mastrangelo" <giuseppe-mastrangelo@tiscali.it> wrote in message news:gfdrgl$ufc$1@aioe.org... > Now a year has passed and only the commercial version is updated. > > When a new stable version? > > OTC Mediator for Mysql not work with xharbour CVS, a new version is ever > released after a stable of xharbour. > > Tia Giuseppe. > > ...

Getting Started with Xharbour-
I'm on a Win7 box. I've not DLed any xharbour stuff yet. I see that there are "builds" using various compilers. Does that mean that I need to have that particular compiler installed on my system? Will I ever need to recompile anything? Duke, > I'm on a Win7 box. I've not DLed any xharbour stuff yet. > > I see that there are "builds" using various compilers. Does that mean that > I need > to have that particular compiler installed on my system? Yes. > Will I ever need to recompile anything? No. You have to compile xHarbour sources only if you download them from SVN, not if you download the distribution packages (the updated ones from Mel website). EMG -- EMAG Software Homepage: http://www.emagsoftware.it The EMG Music page: http://www.emagsoftware.it/emgmusic The EMG's ZX-Spectrum Page: http://www.emagsoftware.it/spectrum The Best of Spectrum Games: http://www.emagsoftware.it/tbosg On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:31:40 AM UTC-7, Enrico Maria Giordano wrote: > Duke, > > > > > I'm on a Win7 box. I've not DLed any xharbour stuff yet. > > I see that there are "builds" using various compilers. Does that mean that > > I need > > to have that particular compiler installed on my system? > > Yes. Thank you, Enrico! I'm just a hobbyist "hacker", more at home on *nix systems. Would you have a Window...

Hwgui + xHarbour on linux
Hi, I am using hwgui + xHarbour on linux with one problem: the command SAY FormatoMonto(nMonBas) TO oRecauda ID 1007 but use the function DlgSetTextItem that is not on ported. Any work around for change a text of an item of a dialog? Regards, Marcelo Anelli Marco yes objsay:Setvalue("mytext") Regards Luiz Hi Luiz, Thanks a lot! But need more: oObjectSay:SetValue("") work in windows too? This will rest some extra coding .... And I suppose that oObjectSay:GetValue() exist too? King regards, Marcelo Anelli On 9 mar, 19:55, "luiz Rafael Culik Guimaraes" <l...@xharbour.com.br> wrote: > Marco > > yes > > objsay:Setvalue("mytext") > > Regards > Luiz Marcos > Thanks a lot! > > But need more: oObjectSay:SetValue("") work in windows too? This will > rest some extra coding .... yes, if you add an object to say > And I suppose that oObjectSay:GetValue() exist too? on windows you can use Gettext() method, linux dont have Regards Luiz ...

migrating from xharbour dbfcdx to xharbour + ADS DD dbfcdx
Which scenario can be implemented, while migrating from xharbour dbfcdx to xharbour + ADS DD dbfcdx (remote-database folder is hidden for users), for temporary user tables? Existing xharbour scenario: T1.dbf =96 template table for user working table T2.dbf =96 template table for user working table User x1: Copy file (structure) t1.dbf to x1t1.dbf Use x1t1 index x1t1a, x1t1b alias Working_1 exclusive new Append.. (from Orders,.. etc..) Replace.. Delete.. Ordsetfocus(x1t1b).. =85 Xharbour + ADS DD dbcdx: How user x1 (x2,.. xn) provide aliases Working_1 (Working_2,..Working_n)? Hello everyone, If I use #temp table as AdsExecuteSQLDirect (=91select * from t1 into #x1t1= order by field1=92) (order1) and continue to work with #x1t1 like standard= table (skip, append, delete, etc=85). How can I index #x1t1 by field2 (order2) and use both (order1 and order2 = =96 index1 and index2)? I tried with AdsExecuteSQLDirect( =91EXECUTE PROCEDURE sp_CreateIndex(..)= =92 ), but ADS throw an error 5109=85 Any ideas? ...

Xharbour+Hwgui Dialog and color.
How change the color of a Dialog Window? Bye Giuseppe. ...

Error in hwgui and xharbour compiled
\xhbcvs\bin\harbour.exe -iinclude;\xhbcvs\include -n -q0 -w -es2 -gc0 source\errorsys.prg -oobj\b32\errorsys.c include\guilib.ch(47) Warning W0002 Overloaded #define HB_SYMBOL_UNUSED 0 error No code generated -- Jerzy �lusarczyk ...

interpretation of an xml xHarbour HwGUI

Problem with xHarbour GET system
I'm converting several large Clipper programs to xHarbour and have run into a problem with GET that I can't figure out. Here is a simple bit of code to get keyboard input: *************************** #include "Inkey.ch" FUNCTION MAIN() LOCAL GetList := {} LOCAL cText := SPACE(10) Setmode(25.80) Setcolor("W/B,GR+/R,W,,N/W) CLS @ 10, 10 SAY 'Enter text:' @ 10, 25 GET cText READ RETURN NIL END *************************** Compiles and builds OK in xHarbour but the field will not accept input. I get...

xHarbour Get System Enhancements.
Hello 1. Is there a way for us users to use xharbour native get system to pass in the password editmask via the picture clause at the get command? 2. It would be nice to be able to have a textarea in the get system, something like @09,32 get mComments MEMO AT 10,10,22,72 with a built-in spelling check utility would be awesome! thanks. <LAFDNSS@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f0208ba3-a8bb-4b0e-aaaa-e98cc84f6efa@d21g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hello > 1. Is there a way for us users to use xharbour native > get system to pass in the password editmask via > the picture clause at the get command? http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.xharbour/msg/9c393f87a53cf484 > 2. It would be nice to be able to have a textarea in > the get system, something like > > @09,32 get mComments MEMO AT 10,10,22,72 http://www.the-oasis.net/ftpmaster.php3?content=ftpgenrl.htm .... down to memoget.zip > with a built-in spelling check utility would be awesome! You could perhaps OLE into MSWord or OpenOffice... David A. Smith Dear LAFD... On Nov 19, 11:20=A0pm, LAFD...@gmail.com wrote: =2E.. > @09,32 get mComments MEMO AT 10,10,22,72 with a built-inspelling > check utility would be awesome! I found a related article in PC magazine... http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/clipboardhelpandspell/index.htm= l You can write a validation routine that pushes the memo field onto the clipboard, and call one of the many "clipboard spell c...

HwGUI + xHarbour on linux: some trouble
Hi all, I have some trouble or doubts with HwGui + xHarbour on Linux Suse 10.1: 1- on dialogs numbers from keypad are ignored. Some workaround or is my fault? 2- on this instruction: @ 10, 190 SAY oDCRSay1005 CAPTION FormatoMonto(nMonto) SIZE 730, 150 ID 1005 ; COLOR Vcolor("00FF00") BACKCOLOR Vcolor("000000") ; STYLE SS_RIGHT FONT oFontBigNum COLOR and BACKCOLOR are not implemented? or Vcolor() is not? 3- SET KEY is not working in Linux or Window at all: SET KEY 0, VK_F2 OF oMainWindow TO DlgCaja() SET KEY 0, VK_F4 OF oMainWindow TO SalePrograma() Thanks in advance, Marcelo Anelli Marcelo Send the code with problem to my email. so i can review that is the problem "marceloanelli" <marcelo.anelli@gmail.com> escreveu na mensagem news:1173877685.245229.88430@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I have some trouble or doubts with HwGui + xHarbour on Linux Suse > 10.1: > > 1- on dialogs numbers from keypad are ignored. Some workaround or is > my fault? > > 2- on this instruction: > @ 10, 190 SAY oDCRSay1005 CAPTION FormatoMonto(nMonto) SIZE 730, > 150 ID 1005 ; > COLOR Vcolor("00FF00") BACKCOLOR Vcolor("000000") ; > STYLE SS_RIGHT FONT oFontBigNum > > COLOR and BACKCOLOR are not implemented? or Vcolor() is not? both are suported, did you try other color? > 3- SET KEY is not working in Linux or Wind...

problem to migrate from xharbour 0.99 to xharbour 1.20.01
English: I need help. (my english is very bad, sorry, i will a automatic translate) Back about a month ago, encouraged me to migrate my systems in clipper summer'87 to xHarbour. For this first create a "hello world" program in console mode, with 7 lines. Use the version of xharbour 0.99 with bcc 5.5.1, which turned out well, and very well !!. For the good result, I prepared to migrate to a bigger system, I had a huge amount of problems compatibility, but finally i corrected all. However, to test my program, I found a bug in dbedit (), which does not read the keys stored in the keyboard buffer registered with the keyboard instruction. (a serie of key from "keyboard" sentence). So download the latest version 1.20.01 for bcc xHarbour 5.5.1, using the same settings that had with version 0.99, but it compiles fine (zero errors) link well (zero errors) but the executable is hung. does absolutely nothing. Can exit the program with ctrl-break or ctrl-C, and stops no problem. I went back to the program "hello world", and nothing is left hanging. After downloading the bcc 5.8 with xHarbour 1.20.01 for bcc5.8, and the same, the program is hanging without errors and doing nothing. The program run !!, but no display "hello world" I would like to know that I'm doing wrong, the settings are the same as I worked with xHarbour 0.99 which detail below: in bcc58\bin I have the following files: [bcc32.cfg] -I "K: \ language \ Bor...

[Ann] xHarbour.com's SQLRDD available for xHarbour.ORG with BCC
Hello In the last few months we received hundreds of requests to make xHarbour.com's top selling SQLRDD available for xHarbour.ORG users. After many beta and test stages, today, xHarbour.com is excited to announce "SQLRDD for BCC". This new SQLRDD release is compiled for xHarbour.ORG users who use xHarbour together with BCC (Borland Compiler).  With SQLRDD you can access SQL database servers from within the xHarbour xBase language just like you are used to use DBFCDX or any other regular xBase database driver. SQLRRD is your missing link to start using SQL databases in your application!  SQLRDD supports these SQL servers :  * MySQL (native)  * Postgres (native)  * Firebird (native)  * Oracle (native)  * MSSQL Server  * IBM DB/2  * Caché  * Informix  * Sybase  * ADABAS-D  * CA-Ingres SQLRDD for BCC includes everything you need to get started with SQLRDD and xHarbour from xHarbour.ORG. We included two versions of SQL.LIB (SQLRDD’s main library). One for current xHarbour.ORG CVS code (version 0.9.771) and one for xHarbour.ORG's previous 0.9.770 release. Ready to use samples, including build scripts for BCC should get you started in minutes! This version of SQLRDD also works just fine with all available Windows GUI libraries like FiveWin, HWGUI etc. More in-depth information and a free demo is available from http://www.xHarbour.com/sqlrdd As of today, SQLRDD for BCC is...

How to add code created by Visual xHarbour to a xHarbour Application [Updated 25th Feb 2009]
As you are probably aware, CA-Clipper codes can readily be recompiled in Xharbour into a W32 executable. In my scenario, I have a complex processing engine originally written in CA-Clipper 5.2e which can then be called within my Delphi applications I had earlier used CA-Clipper 5.2e +Fivewin to create a W16 executable which was then called via winexec() from my Delphi Application. Being 16-bits meant that NTVDM was called automatically by Windows. What I wanted was a true W32 executable which will not require the usage of NTVDM. There are 2 scenarios involved 1) Automatic processing without user input 2) Need for user input before automatic processing takes place More at Clipper... Clipper... Clipper , http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com CCH http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com Dear CCH: "CCH" <ChongHwa.Chee@gmail.com> wrote in message news:119aca48-f9b5-4938-bc37-5652222f4190@q18g2000vbn.googlegroups.com... > As you are probably aware, CA-Clipper codes can > readily be recompiled in Xharbour into a W32 > executable. In my scenario, I have a complex > processing engine originally written in CA-Clipper > 5.2e which can then be called within my Delphi > applications > > I had earlier used CA-Clipper 5.2e +Fivewin to > create a W16 executable which was then called > via winexec() from my Delphi Application. Being > 16-bits meant that NTVDM was called automatically > by Windows. What I wanted was a true W32 > executable which w...

xharbour + hWgui: error on Editbox retrieving text
Hi all, I have an error retrieving text form an editbox: Len( oEditbox1:GetText() ) return error on len(0) the editbox definition is: @ 110, 200 EDITBOX oEditbox1 CAPTION "" ID 1010 ; SIZE 300,50 FONT oFontOscura Any idea about this error? Was working fine before, now recompiling I get this trouble, Regards, Marcelo Anelli A solution is: // --------------------------------------- // Rutina para obtener textos de controles // --------------------------------------- FUNCTION GetWindowTextMac( oControl ) LOCAL cBuffer := Space( 255 ) LOCAL nRet nRet := wGetWindowText( oControl:handle, @cBuffer, 255 ) cBUffer := AllTrim( cBuffer ) Return ( cBuffer ) #include "hbdll.ch" DLL FUNCTION WGETWINDOWTEXT( hWnd as HWND, ; cBuffer as LPSTR, nMaxChar as INT ) ; AS INT PASCAL FROM "GetWindowText" LIB "user32.dll" Using this redefinition of GetWindowText I can get working system again: len( GetWindowTextMac( oEditbox1 ) ) is working correctly. But the cause still unknowned :( Regards, Marcelo Anelli Marcelo Anelli wrote: > Hi all, > > > I have an error retrieving text form an editbox: > > Len( oEditbox1:GetText() ) return error on len(0) > > the editbox definition is: > > @ 110, 200 EDITBOX oEditbox1 CAPTION "" ID 1010 ; > SIZE 300,50 FONT oFontOscura > > > Any idea about this error? Was working fine before, now recompiling I ...

requesto for Harbour/Xharbour Developer of extending GT in xharbour for made Multi Windows application by GT
I am using xharbour+rddads+gtwvw and i am very satisfact of result My request to xharbour team is give the capability of having multiple windows opened GT modules are provided to offer the Clipper CONSOLE functionality. The Clipper console I/O syntax does not have any means to control multiple concurrent windows Gt is not made for control multiple concurrent windows,But this can be a great extension GTWVW can open multiple windows but topmost window is allowed to receive input (inkey(),read) Massimo Belgrano ...

HWGUI and xharbour CVS 16.3.2008
Hi all, I compiled successfully xHarbour CVS 16.3.08 (prior to changes in GT) and updated HWGUI to a more recent CVS (27.3.2008) I cannot compile... error is: unresolved external 'hb_vmProcessSymbolsEx' referenced from c:\xharbour\contrib\hwgui\lib\hwgui.lib|errorsys. Any hints? TIA. D. Campagna On 3 abr, 12:25, "D.Campagna" <ynnadre...@tiscalinet.it> wrote: > Hi all, > I compiled successfully xHarbour CVS 16.3.08 (prior to changes in GT) > and updated HWGUI to a more recent CVS (27.3.2008) > I cannot compile... error is: > unresolved external 'hb_vmProcessSymbolsEx' referenced from > c:\xharbour\contrib\hwgui\lib\hwgui.lib|errorsys. > Any hints? TIA. > D. Campagna Works fine for me. Erase all libs and make again. Thanks Itamar M. Lins Jr. > I compiled successfully xHarbour CVS 16.3.08 (prior to changes in GT) and > updated HWGUI to a more recent CVS (27.3.2008) > I cannot compile... error is: > unresolved external 'hb_vmProcessSymbolsEx' referenced from > c:\xharbour\contrib\hwgui\lib\hwgui.lib|errorsys. > Any hints? TIA. One or more of the prg sources has been compiled to C, by Harbour, instead of xHarbour. Make sure to DELETE all intermediate C files. Ron ...

Web resources about - hWgui + xHarbour GET LISTBOX - comp.lang.xharbour

Embedded database - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sybase's Advantage Database Server (ADS) is a full-featured embedded database management system. It provides both ISAM and relational data access ...

New Technology Kit
Official NTK Project for xHarbour webpage

TextEditors Wiki: Search for: Z
A website about selecting and classifying text editors used in programming systems. These are the programming text editors such as Emacs, VI, ...

xHarbour.org xHarbour Developers
xHarbour (e x tended Harbour ) was started by Ron Pinkas late 2001 as a fork off of the Harbour Project in which he was one of the leading developers. ...

Clipper (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clipper was originally created in 1985 as a compiler for dBASE III , a very popular database language at the time. Compiling dBASE code changes ...

Clipper (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clipper was originally created in 1985 as a compiler for dBASE III , a very popular database language at the time. Compiling dBASE code changes ...

xHarbour.org Open Source Extended Clipper Language
Or visit http://free.xHarbour.com to download more recent xHarbour builds. You can view the online documentation during download to get the first ...

xHarbour.org xHarbour Features
xHarbour is a fork from Harbour created December 2001. It aims to follow a more aggressive development path, and be more responsive to market ...