New xHarbour Builder and Visual xHarbour release

Hello xHarbour friends,

A new xHarbour Builder with latest Visual xHarbour 2016 build 400 is ready =
for download from your personal xHarbour.com account. A whats new for Visua=
l xHarbour can be found on our blog post at http://www.xHarbour.com/blog

Happy coding!

=F0=9F=98=81

Patrick
0
Patrick
11/6/2016 10:36:13 AM
comp.lang.xharbour 5470 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi Patrick,
Does this release have the new print class and if not, when can we expect i=
t?
Regards,
Paul

Op zondag 6 november 2016 11:36:14 UTC+1 schreef Patrick Mast:
> Hello xHarbour friends,
>=20
> A new xHarbour Builder with latest Visual xHarbour 2016 build 400 is read=
y for download from your personal xHarbour.com account. A whats new for Vis=
ual xHarbour can be found on our blog post at http://www.xHarbour.com/blog
>=20
> Happy coding!
>=20
> =F0=9F=98=81
>=20
> Patrick

0
Paul
11/8/2016 1:59:59 PM
Hey Paul,

> Does this release have the new print class and if not, when can we expect=
 it?

This is next on the Todo!

=F0=9F=98=81

Patrick