Where to download the latest version of xHarbour...

Please someone can tell me where I can download the latest version of
xHarbour.org?

thank you very much

---------------------------------------

En espa�ol

Por favor alguien me puede indicar desde donde puedo descargar la �ltima
versi�n de xHarbour.org?

Muchas gracias
0
xmessoft (16)
9/7/2011 11:16:15 PM
comp.lang.xharbour 5470 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Manu said:

> Please someone can tell me where I can download the latest version of
> xHarbour.org?

    Visit www.whosaway.com and enter 'XHB' as the password.  Revision 9382
is available there.

-Mel

Muchas gracias Mel :-)

El 08/09/2011 4:45, Mel Smith escribi�:
> Manu said:
>
>> Please someone can tell me where I can download the latest version of
>> xHarbour.org?
>
>      Visit www.whosaway.com and enter 'XHB' as the password.  Revision 9382
> is available there.
>
> -Mel

0
xmessoft (16)

Latest Binary Version of XHarbour CVS
Does anyone maintain a latest Binery Version compiled from the CVS, or does one have to compile it and if so is there a guide as to how to do this. On 28 abr, 01:56, poopall <lawrence.edelst...@gmail.com> wrote: > Does anyone maintain a latest Binery Version compiled from the CVS, or > does one have to compile it and if so is there a guide as to how to do > this. The official download from xharbour can be get from www.xharbour.org Regards Luiz Do you know what version and date that is, iot does'nt say on the website On 28 Apr, 19:49, poopall <lawrence.edelst...@gmail.com> wrote: > Do you know what version and date that is, iot does'nt say on the > website Sorry I have donw loaded it seem like is 26-03-2009 Thanks Hey Lawrence, > Does anyone maintain a latest Binery Version compiled from the CVS, or > does one have to compile it and if so is there a guide as to how to do > this. I'm working on this. -- Patrick ...

Ann: xHarbour Download Version 9371
Hi: A Download of xHarbour Version 9371 is available at: www.whosaway.com (with password: XHB) This version contains following changes (summary only): - Update contrib\png to Version 1.5.2 by Andi Kahja on Apr 2, 2011 - Repairs in source\tip\ to sendmail.prg and ftpcln.prg by Luix Culik on Mar 30, 2011 -- Mel Smith Mel said: > - Update contrib\png to Version 1.5.2 by Andi **Kahja** on Apr 2, > 2011 Typo: Althod Kahja is a neat name, I really meant Jahja :) Sorry, -Mel Hi: I'll be offline and and online sporadically for the next day or so as I upgrade my hardware (routers, etc). So, it may be adviseable for you to wait until I make a further announcement before attempting to download. Note to the few DoS attackers who are tyring to kill my site: Keep up the good work, its refreshing ! :)) (212.106.61.119 and 192.162.32.57) -Mel Smith ...

Errors in latest version of xHarbour CVS
Hello! When I compile latest version of xHarbour CVS occurs errors: MAKE Version 5.2 Copyright (c) 1987, 2000 Borland Error makefile.bc 663: Command syntax error Error makefile.bc 664: Command syntax error Error makefile.bc 666: Command syntax error *** 3 errors during make *** Best regards Grzegorz ...

two problems with the latest version of xHarbour and SQLRDD
Hello, I've two problems with the latest version of xHarbour and SQLRDD. First, SET AUTOPEN OFF is not recognize anymore at compile time The second problem occurs on the sample connect.prg. It seems that there is an error in HB_ReadIni() because cDatabase IN hIniFile returns false although cDatabase correspond to a section in sqlrdd.ini. Is there something new to do with this version ? Regards, mathmax Hi all I have posted this to xharbour beta.sqlrdd to no avail ... as no one responded, I post here to see if I have better luck. Here it is: -- In my attempt to migrate to a sql en...

New Visual xHarbour version 6.5 available for download.
Hello, A new Build November-19-2013 v6.5.239 build for Visual xHarbour has been re= leased today. This new release is available for all xHarbour.com customers with an active= Update & Service Subscription and can be downloaded form your personal xHa= rbour.com account. A detailed list of what=92s new is available here: http://www.xHarbour.com/VXH-WhatsNew Please take note that you need latest xHarbour Builder release for this new= Visual xHarbour build. For support on Visual xHarbour, please use our VXH-Support newsgroup at new= s://news.xHarbour.com/beta.vxh Thank you for your support! Patrick El martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013 17:50:25 UTC-5, Patrick Mast escribi=F3= : > Hello, >=20 >=20 >=20 > A new Build November-19-2013 v6.5.239 build for Visual xHarbour has been = released today. >=20 >=20 >=20 > This new release is available for all xHarbour.com customers with an acti= ve Update & Service Subscription and can be downloaded form your personal x= Harbour.com account. >=20 >=20 >=20 > A detailed list of what=92s new is available here: >=20 > http://www.xHarbour.com/VXH-WhatsNew >=20 >=20 >=20 > Please take note that you need latest xHarbour Builder release for this n= ew Visual xHarbour build. >=20 >=20 >=20 > For support on Visual xHarbour, please use our VXH-Support newsgroup at n= ews://news.xHarbour.com/beta.vxh >=20 >=20 &...

xharbour
buenos d=EDas estoy incursionando en el xharbour ya baje unos demos que est= an en la pagina de xharbour pero al compilar se bloquea el exe alguien me p= uede ayudar con una version mejorcita o con alguna recomendacion para poder= compilar??? Dear jahirv On Monday, August 13, 2012 6:36:13 AM UTC-7, jahirv wrote: > buenos d=EDas estoy incursionando en el xharbour > ya baje unos demos que estan en la pagina de > xharbour pero al compilar se bloquea el exe > alguien me puede ayudar con una version mejorcita > o con alguna recomendacion para poder compilar??? Which ...

xHarbour.com vs. Visual xHarbour
Hello, I am trying to get a gauge for best coding practices using xHarbour.com. Regardless of whether or not I need a GUI application, is using Visual xHarbour THE way to go for application creation? For 99% of the applications created using VB3-6 for instance, using the GUI was the way to go. Of course! I am wondering if Visual xHarbour is seen in the same way at this point. Thanks for your advice, Michael Hello, My below comments are intended solely to clarify some ideas. On 3 ian., 17:21, Michael <michael.elliott....@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to get a gauge for best coding practices using > xHarbour.com. =A0Regardless of whether or not I need a GUI application, > is using Visual xHarbour THE way to go for application creation? > "best coding practices" depends on the application(s) you want to develop or maintain. There are many books and disputes on OOP, algorthms, encodings ... > For 99% of the applications created using VB3-6 for instance, using > the GUI was the way to go. =A0Of course! =A0I am wondering if Visual > xHarbour is seen in the same way at this point. Please please - VB3-6 or Visual FoxPro or old Delphi were IDE tools designed for Windows 9X for writing free-style code, and you could implement whatever program architecture on your own risk. Visual xHarbour (VXH) is a RAD tool for developing Windows Forms applications, like Visual Studio, but it generates unmanaged code. Note: In Visua...

When new stable Release of xHarbour on xharbour.org
Now a year has passed and only the commercial version is updated. When a new stable version? OTC Mediator for Mysql not work with xharbour CVS, a new version is ever released after a stable of xharbour. Tia Giuseppe. Hi Giuseppe, I feel your frustration, and I'm very disappointed personally, too. I've been trying to push or a release for the last 6 months or so, and each time some developer [including me] had some contributions to be posted. Now we are facing some instabilities in the current CVS, due to some recent contributions. I can only hope we'll be able to quickly address those issues and finally release. My apologies, Ron "Giuseppe Mastrangelo" <giuseppe-mastrangelo@tiscali.it> wrote in message news:gfdrgl$ufc$1@aioe.org... > Now a year has passed and only the commercial version is updated. > > When a new stable version? > > OTC Mediator for Mysql not work with xharbour CVS, a new version is ever > released after a stable of xharbour. > > Tia Giuseppe. > > ...

xHarbour.org downloads
Hi, From now on, the download page of xHarbour.org is accessible without the need to register. See http://www.xHarbour.org ( click on the "downloads" menuitem ) -- Best regards, Patrick Mast www.xHarbour.com www.WinFact.com ...

convert a lib from xharbour.com to xharbour.org
is posisble convert a lib from xharbour.com to xharbour.org (same version of runtime) coff2omf can convert a lib ? Hey Massimo, > is posisble convert a lib from xharbour.com to xharbour.org (same > version of runtime) > coff2omf can convert a lib ? Why should you want to do that? What lib do you want to convert? Maybe we can offer these libs in the compiler version you want so you can use it with xHarbour.org. -- Sincerely, Patrick Mast, xHarbour.com Inc. http://www.xHarbour.com On 28 Set, 12:57, Patrick Mast <Patrick.RemoveThis.M...@xHarbour.com> wrote: > Hey Massim...

Announcement: xHarbour Download
Hi All: With the help of Andi Jahja and Enrico Maria Giordano, I have built and posted the latest xharbour binary and source files ( Revision 9357) on: www.whosaway.com Please enter the password: XHB in order to see the download page (and its table of offerings) Note that the binary file is much bigger than the 9294 download -- Andi said it should the binary should be more complete, and it now is !) I have also left the Rev 9294 download near the bottom of the table for those fearful souls who don't want to try the latest 9357 version :)) -- Mel Smith Thank you, Mel! and inspiring too :-))) Frank "Mel Smith" schreef in bericht news:8u7g84Fll0U1@mid.individual.net... > Hi All: > > With the help of Andi Jahja and Enrico Maria Giordano, I have built and > posted the latest xharbour binary and source files ( Revision 9357) on: > > www.whosaway.com > > Please enter the password: XHB in order to see the download page (and > its table of offerings) > > Note that the binary file is much bigger than the 9294 download -- Andi > said it should the binary should be more complete, and it now is !) > > I have also left the Rev 9294 download near the bottom of the table for > those fearful souls who don't want to try the latest 9357 version :)) > > > -- > Mel Smith Hello Mel, I got a Internal Server Error... Thanks Qatan "Mel Smith...

migrating from xharbour dbfcdx to xharbour + ADS DD dbfcdx
Which scenario can be implemented, while migrating from xharbour dbfcdx to xharbour + ADS DD dbfcdx (remote-database folder is hidden for users), for temporary user tables? Existing xharbour scenario: T1.dbf =96 template table for user working table T2.dbf =96 template table for user working table User x1: Copy file (structure) t1.dbf to x1t1.dbf Use x1t1 index x1t1a, x1t1b alias Working_1 exclusive new Append.. (from Orders,.. etc..) Replace.. Delete.. Ordsetfocus(x1t1b).. =85 Xharbour + ADS DD dbcdx: How user x1 (x2,.. xn) provide aliases Working_1 (Working_2,..Working_n)? Hello everyone, If I use #temp table as AdsExecuteSQLDirect (=91select * from t1 into #x1t1= order by field1=92) (order1) and continue to work with #x1t1 like standard= table (skip, append, delete, etc=85). How can I index #x1t1 by field2 (order2) and use both (order1 and order2 = =96 index1 and index2)? I tried with AdsExecuteSQLDirect( =91EXECUTE PROCEDURE sp_CreateIndex(..)= =92 ), but ADS throw an error 5109=85 Any ideas? ...

xHarbour visual c++ version
I need to test the Visual C++ version of xHarbour. I see that the last revision available from Sourceforge is 0.70. Before starting to compile ex-novo xHarbour, I'd like to know if it is still possible to create a "microsoft" version of xHarbour or, instead, changes in the code made it incompatible ! Thanks, Francesco >I need to test the Visual C++ version of xHarbour. > > I see that the last revision available from Sourceforge is 0.70. No, latest release was 1.0 (Nov 2007). > Before starting to compile ex-novo xHarbour, I'd like to know if it is > still possible to create a "microsoft" version of xHarbour or, instead, > changes in the code made it incompatible ! xHarbour is 100% MSVC compatible. Ron Hi Ron, > No, latest release was 1.0 (Nov 2007). Yes, I know that last available version on sourceforge is 1.0 beta 1.... source code is available, Borland and Pelles version are available... but this afternoon only version 0.70 was available for MSVC.... This is the reason I asked this question, having not seen a new pre-compiled release of xHarbour.... > xHarbour is 100% MSVC compatible. Actually I got one error compiling with Visual C++ 6. I had to leave the office when this happened so I can't really say it is my fault or problems in the code... I will check tomorrow... I hope that compiling with MSVC I will be able to use the Microsoft debugging tools... both on the compiler side and (more i...

problem to migrate from xharbour 0.99 to xharbour 1.20.01
English: I need help. (my english is very bad, sorry, i will a automatic translate) Back about a month ago, encouraged me to migrate my systems in clipper summer'87 to xHarbour. For this first create a "hello world" program in console mode, with 7 lines. Use the version of xharbour 0.99 with bcc 5.5.1, which turned out well, and very well !!. For the good result, I prepared to migrate to a bigger system, I had a huge amount of problems compatibility, but finally i corrected all. However, to test my program, I found a bug in dbedit (), which does not read the keys stored in the keyboard buffer registered with the keyboard instruction. (a serie of key from "keyboard" sentence). So download the latest version 1.20.01 for bcc xHarbour 5.5.1, using the same settings that had with version 0.99, but it compiles fine (zero errors) link well (zero errors) but the executable is hung. does absolutely nothing. Can exit the program with ctrl-break or ctrl-C, and stops no problem. I went back to the program "hello world", and nothing is left hanging. After downloading the bcc 5.8 with xHarbour 1.20.01 for bcc5.8, and the same, the program is hanging without errors and doing nothing. The program run !!, but no display "hello world" I would like to know that I'm doing wrong, the settings are the same as I worked with xHarbour 0.99 which detail below: in bcc58\bin I have the following files: [bcc32.cfg] -I "K: \ language \ Bor...

problem visual xharbour download demo
I'm not getting is download the demo of Visual xHarbour and Visual xDebugger. ...

[Ann] xHarbour.com's SQLRDD available for xHarbour.ORG with BCC
Hello In the last few months we received hundreds of requests to make xHarbour.com's top selling SQLRDD available for xHarbour.ORG users. After many beta and test stages, today, xHarbour.com is excited to announce "SQLRDD for BCC". This new SQLRDD release is compiled for xHarbour.ORG users who use xHarbour together with BCC (Borland Compiler).  With SQLRDD you can access SQL database servers from within the xHarbour xBase language just like you are used to use DBFCDX or any other regular xBase database driver. SQLRRD is your missing link to start using SQL database...

New xHarbour Builder avaibable for download
Hello, A new xHarbour Builder RELEASE build for Windows is available from your per= sonal xHarbour.com account or via this direct link:=E2=80=A8http://www.xHar= bour.com/xHB-ReleaseDownload-August-2014-Build822 This new release is build from latest xHarbour.org and xHarbour.com CVS sou= rces as of today. For support on this new RELEASE build, please use our xHarbour Builder Supp= ort newsgroup at news://news.xHarbour.com/local.xHarbour.Builder Thank you for your support! Patrick ...

New xHarbour Builder ready for download
Hello, A new xHarbour Builder BETA build for Windows is available from=E2=80=A8 yo= ur personal xHarbour.com account or via this direct link:=E2=80=A8http://ww= w.xHarbour.com/xHB-BetaDownload-July-2013-Build76 Please make sure you go to the bottom of the page where the BETA section is= .. This new release is build from latest xHarbour.org and xHarbour.com CVS sou= rces as of today. It also includes latest Visual xHarbour with lots of fixe= s and a new xDebugW.exe version 2.0. For support on this new BETA build, please use our xHarbour Builder=E2=80= =A8Support newsgroup at news://news.xHarbour.com/local.xHarbour.Builder Thank you for your support! Patrick Mast, http://www.xHarbour.com ...

Where to download Oracle RDB latest version?
Looking around the Oracle RDB site I see that the latest release note for RDB is version 7.2.4.2 whereas the last downloadable kit is version 7.2.4.0 - the crucial difference being that the later version supports OpenVMS 8.4 and the earlier one doesn't? Anybody know where I can get the later kit from? Sampsa ...

xHarbour Version 1.21.6749 ?
Hi: I visit http://free.xharbour.com, and download the Borland version 1.21.6749 But, when I install it (and emptying completely the current xHarbour directory), I still end up with harbour.exe which is version 1.21.6733 I have gone thru the 'remove' methods also,m thren re-install, but *still* end up with the old 6733 version. Am very puzzled here ! Can anyone help please ? Thank you. -Mel Smith -- Mel Smith Hi: Well, since no one has answered my post, I spent the last hour or so with the new SVN program, and got Bison downloaded, and made the latest harbour.exe It is version 1.2.1 Rev: 9294 Thank you Andi !! -Mel Smith (btw, for all those (like me) who were fearful of building a brand-new xHarbour on their machine, Andi's instructions are great !. But you have to have Bison downloaded and installed, and there has to be a path to it (my path is C:\bison\bin). You also have to get the SVN Software downloaded (I got the SlikSvn package, ansd installed it). On 02/15/2011 3:05 PM, Mel Smith wrote: > Hi: > > Well, since no one has answered my post, I spent the last hour or so > with the new SVN program, and got Bison downloaded, and made the latest > harbour.exe > > It is version 1.2.1 Rev: 9294 > > > Thank you Andi !! > > -Mel Smith > > (btw, for all those (like me) who were fearful of building a brand-new > xHarbour on their machine, Andi's instruc...

Compile error
Hello! When I try compile latest version of xHarbour CVS occurs errors: .... .... source\rtl\tgetlist.prg(603) Warning W0003 Variable: 'CTOPASTE' declared but not used in function: 'HBGETLIST_GETAPPLYKEY(288)' source\rtl\tgetlist.prg(603) Warning W0003 Variable: 'NI' declared but not used in function: 'HBGETLIST_GETAPPLYKEY(288)' source\rtl\tgetlist.prg(603) Warning W0003 Variable: 'NLEN' declared but not used in function: 'HBGETLIST_GETAPPLYKEY(288)' 0 error No code generated ** error 1 ** deleting obj\b32\tgetlist.c Borland c++ 5.5.1 Windows XP Regards Grzegorz > When I try compile latest version of xHarbour CVS occurs errors: > > ... > ... > source\rtl\tgetlist.prg(603) Warning W0003 Variable: 'CTOPASTE' > declared but not used in function: 'HBGETLIST_GETAPPLYKEY(288)' > > source\rtl\tgetlist.prg(603) Warning W0003 Variable: 'NI' declared > but not used in function: 'HBGETLIST_GETAPPLYKEY(288)' > > source\rtl\tgetlist.prg(603) Warning W0003 Variable: 'NLEN' declared > but not used in function: 'HBGETLIST_GETAPPLYKEY(288)' No such errors in current CVS, please update. Ron On 17 Lut, 13:50, "Ron Pinkas" <RonPinkas_remove_th...@xHarbour.com> wrote: > > When I try compile latest version of xHarbour CVS occurs errors: > > > ... > > ... > > source\rtl\tgetlist.prg(603) Warning W0003 =...

The problem with compiling xHarbour (latest CVS)
Hi. When I try to compile xharbour error occurs: source\vm\memvars.c: Error E2209 include\../source/rtl/pcre/pcre_internal.h 200: Unable to open include file 'stdint.h' *** 1 errors in Compile *** ** error 1 ** deleting obj\b32\memvars.obj I'm using Borland C++ 5.51. Can someone help me? Best regards Grzegorz Hi, Please add the following flags: CFLAGS=$(CFLAGS) -D"HAVE_STDINT_H=0" -D"HAVE_INTTYPES_H=0" -- Andi On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 00:24:18 -0700 (PDT), wgreg66 <grzesmax@wp.pl> wrote: >Hi. > >When I try to compile xharbour error occurs: > >source\vm\memvars.c: >Error E2209 include\../source/rtl/pcre/pcre_internal.h 200: Unable to >open include file 'stdint.h' >*** 1 errors in Compile *** > >** error 1 ** deleting obj\b32\memvars.obj > >I'm using Borland C++ 5.51. >Can someone help me? > >Best regards >Grzegorz Andi, Can we auto add the define in hbsetup.h based on the version of the compiler? Ron "Andi Jahja" <xharbour_delete@telkom.net.id> wrote in message news:4c7c7579.5409875@news.eternal-september.org... > Hi, > > Please add the following flags: > > CFLAGS=$(CFLAGS) -D"HAVE_STDINT_H=0" -D"HAVE_INTTYPES_H=0" > > -- > Andi > > On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 00:24:18 -0700 (PDT), wgreg66 <grzesmax@wp.pl> > wrote: > >>Hi. >> >>When I try to compile xharbour error occurs: >> ...

How to add code created by Visual xHarbour to a xHarbour Application [Updated 25th Feb 2009]
As you are probably aware, CA-Clipper codes can readily be recompiled in Xharbour into a W32 executable. In my scenario, I have a complex processing engine originally written in CA-Clipper 5.2e which can then be called within my Delphi applications I had earlier used CA-Clipper 5.2e +Fivewin to create a W16 executable which was then called via winexec() from my Delphi Application. Being 16-bits meant that NTVDM was called automatically by Windows. What I wanted was a true W32 executable which will not require the usage of NTVDM. There are 2 scenarios involved 1) Automatic processing without user input 2) Need for user input before automatic processing takes place More at Clipper... Clipper... Clipper , http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com CCH http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com Dear CCH: "CCH" <ChongHwa.Chee@gmail.com> wrote in message news:119aca48-f9b5-4938-bc37-5652222f4190@q18g2000vbn.googlegroups.com... > As you are probably aware, CA-Clipper codes can > readily be recompiled in Xharbour into a W32 > executable. In my scenario, I have a complex > processing engine originally written in CA-Clipper > 5.2e which can then be called within my Delphi > applications > > I had earlier used CA-Clipper 5.2e +Fivewin to > create a W16 executable which was then called > via winexec() from my Delphi Application. Being > 16-bits meant that NTVDM was called automatically > by Windows. What I wanted was a true W32 > executable which w...

New xHarbour Builder Nov2013 ready for download
Hello xHarbour friends, A new xHarbour Builder build for Windows is available from your personal xHarbour.com account or via this direct link: http://www.xHarbour.com/xHB-Nov2013 This new release is build from latest xHarbour.org and xHarbour.com CVS sources as of today. It also contains latest Visual xHarbour, SQLRDD and all other xHarbour Builder goodies. Thank you ALL for your support! Best regards, Patrick Mast, http://www.xHarbour.com ...

Web resources about - Where to download the latest version of xHarbour... - comp.lang.xharbour

Download to Donate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Download to Donate is a program by Music for Relief , a non-profit organization established by Linkin Park in 2005 to help victims of natural ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
Dropify launched in January, integrating with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

CrowdMob’s Mafia Location Game Harnesses Facebook Places to Drive Downloads
Even though Facebook likely has around 700 million users now, it actually isn’t often that we hear the social network is a major driver for user ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

illegal downloads: Why we will never win the war on piracy
THE trailer for season six of Game of Thrones was just released and online pirates have already marked the release date firmly on their calendars. ...