best place to buy second user

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Where is best place to buy second user laptop/notebook mainly for net access
so lo spec is ok.Have looked at ebay but seem abit on the expensive side.

Uk only.

Thanks
WW

0
Reply WeeWillyTonka 9/6/2005 12:40:23 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.laptops 2874 articles. 5 followers. Post

What is the Best Quality RAM and the best place to buy it Wholesale?
What is the Best Quality RAM and the best place to buy it Wholesale? Thanks Steve Free Internet Services webpro.webiz@aolms.com http://webpro.productdriven.com sclnet@yahoo.com (Steve) wrote in message news:<1f213554.0310091415.7a6bf822@posting.google.com>... > What is the Best Quality RAM and the best place to buy it Wholesale? > crucial seems to be a pretty good one, i think they use Samsung memory. pretty reliable. crucial.com good luck --Lehi Crucial is a division of Micron Technology. They produce memories by itself! "Lehi Gracia" <lehig@ho...

Best Place to buy FM??
Hi I'm in Canada, where is the best place to buy a 5 pack of FM8.5 ?? Local store don't carry that software.... FM Store ? will they ship software or only download links and no CD's ? At that price I want all my CD :o) !! Will OEM do ? (what's the deal ? no books in OEM ??) Any online store other then Amazon.ca Thank you I order them directly from the online Filemaker store and they send a full boxed version. You have to pay the GST and the shipping. "JF Fortier" <climatisationfortier-removespam@videotron.ca> a �crit dans le message de news: tokfh.3...

Best place to buy a Beagleboard?
Having seen the Beagleboard in action once more running ROS at the VCF, I'm tempted. I'm also tempted to buy the acrylic case that was being used. I see that Digi-Key does the board but not the case whereas Special Computing do both. Is there any advatage to either or somewhere else? I'd like to make purchase as simple as possible because I'd be buying through a third party (who would be following instructions rather than knowing what's what). -- Fred On Jun 23, 8:09=A0pm, Fred Bambrough <fred@[127.0.0.1]> wrote: > Having seen the Beagleboard in action once mor...

best place to buy a battery?
anyone know of a good online discount supplier of laptop batteries? I'm needing a replacement for a sony k series. thanks e-bay You need to be very careful when buying a battery. You need to make sure that it has proper safety features for when it overheats. I would highly discourage getting the cheapest battery because they are made in China and risk explosion. I only buy and sell Taiwanese or US designed batteries after having a recall on this battery from a Chinese manufacturer. Please feel free to contact me for more information. Jeremy Schwaeber Sales/Purchasing Lapt...

Best place to buy a Mac?
I'm planning to buy a new Mac (most likely an eMac but possible an iMac) and was wondering if it was better (in terms of price or support) to buy locally (Apple reseller) or mail order (Apple store or other)? Also, I've heard it's less expensive to buy with minimum memory and purchase additional memory aftermarket. Is this correct, and if so, is the savings enough to justify the time and trouble? I would like at least 512Mb in the system. This system will mainly be used for web surfing, email, word-processing, and digital photos. Thanks for any advice/opinions. I appreciate it...

Best place to buy eMac?
Macmall has a great special - lots of freebies - but they're crooks according to my friend. Resellerratings.com confirms that. So where's a good place to buy an eMac? Amazon.com has no shipping & no tax in NYC. Any other recommendations? Thanks. If you know someone who is a federal employee, they can buy online at Apple Federal and get the govt. price which is $735.00 (combo) or $919 (Superdrive) which saves you about $65 or $81 off regular price. Problem is that Apple ram is rather pricey and a lot of vendors will put in reliable 3rd party ram for a lot less. I have had go...

Best place to buy a laptop?
I'm in the market to get a fairly high performance laptop for audio production purposes. Normally I buy my desktop systems from online vendors, but I feel like I shouldn't buy a laptop sight-unseen... I'll be looking at Best Buy, CompUSA, Circuit City, etc., but I'm worried that I won't be able to customize it nearly as specifically... I need at least 1gb Ram, 7200rpm hard drive, USB 2.0 and Firewire, but it's hard to find all of these in the prefab computers at the major chains (often there's no mention of the hard drive speed, and all RAM slots are taken ...

best place to buy new batteries?
I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations on where to buy batteries? I have to buy a specific Dell model, so I can't just buy a generic model. Is the Dell website the best place to buy it, or are there any stores that sell them, either in the real store, or online? I found a couple stores online, but I've never heard of them, so I don't know if they have good service or not. Thanks. On 17 Mar 2006 01:33:15 -0800, "friesian@zoocrewphoto.com" <friesian@zoocrewphoto.com> wrote: >I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations on where to buy >b...

Best place to buy used laptop?
Anyone have advice on where to buy a used laptop... say and IBM series..... in $400 range? Is this place in link below OK? http://www.usanotebook.com/ Why buy used? Watch for sales, I purchased a Compaq 2232US 1.4ghz Celeron M with 40gb drive, dvd/cdrw, nic, modem and inbuilt wireless 802.11g for $499 at CompUSA. <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:d8rc811q1vrfh2mp0i1rc0deiv439dq7ls@4ax.com... Anyone have advice on where to buy a used laptop... say and IBM series..... in $400 range? Is this place in link below OK? http://www.usanotebook.com/ "DUH" <nospams@s...