best place to buy second user

Where is best place to buy second user laptop/notebook mainly for net access
so lo spec is ok.Have looked at ebay but seem abit on the expensive side.

Uk only.

Thanks
WW

0
WeeWillyTonka
9/6/2005 12:40:23 PM
comp.laptops 2877 articles. 0 followers. bluewatercorvette (11) is leader. Post Follow

Rent a Switch
Focus on Sales. HostedSwitch.com Will Do the Rest. Routing - Web Access to Real-Time Traffic Control and Rerouting - Capacity Usage Control - Quality Routing and Least Cost Routing Billing / Customer Management - Prepaid and Postpaid Customer Management - Access to Customer CDR - Billing Reports Online Monitoring - Call Detailed Records and Failed Calls Online - Powerful Web and E-mail Statistics - Calls in Progress and Near-Real-Time Traffic Graphs. Sales@HostedSwitch.com www.HostedSwitch.com HostedSwitch and VoIP Termination services, including - Buying/...

Newbie: Best war games ?
I know that this can be a loaded question but . . . Which are the best games in the following categories 1.) Air warfare 2.) Naval warfare 3.) Grand Strategy army game. 4.) Tactical level army game. 5.) Which wargame is most actively played over the Net against other wargamers. On 24 Oct 2004 19:12:52 -0700, richmarin@earthlink.net (Rich) wrote: >I know that this can be a loaded question but . . . > > >Which are the best games in the following categories > >1.) Air warfare > As far as flight sims go,currently probably one of the IL2 game...

Users creating databases
Two MySQL servers appear to be configured the same. One allows users to create new databases; the other doesn't (and neither should). On both servers, the mysql.User table shows only root as having the Create_priv column yet to Y. Any ideas on what settings I should look at? -- Christoph Burschka Math.-Techn. Assistent i.A. RWTH Aachen Rechen- und Kommunikationszentrum Dienstgeb´┐Żude Seffenter Weg 23 52074 Aachen Tel: +49 (241) 80-20376 Fax: +49 (241) 80-29100 == Quote from Christoph Burschka (christoph.burschka@rwth-aachen.de)'s article > Two MySQL servers appear to be conf...

Re: Which way is best to execute a Python script in Excel?
Hi Emile Thanks for the reply. Could you provide me a more detailed 'how-to' tutorial= on implementing a VBA macro that calls a script or a function from python, o= r tell me where on the web I can find it? The OReilly chapter seems a bit ha= rd for me at this stage? I dont know, for example, where i should tell the m= acro where to locate the script... Maurizio= ...

FAQ: Adding user to shared folder
Easy samba question: Let's say in the smb.conf file we have the following shared folder definition: [bclbill] ; comment = bcl billing path = /dobhome/bcladmin valid users = moe larry curly public = no writeable = yes printable = no create mask = 0765 All those three users have no problem accessing the folder. In fact, they have been working on it for months. Now, let's say I add myself to the list of valid users: valid users = moe larry curly raub and restart the samba server. When I tr...

Best COGNOS Online Training #3
Sun it labs offers COGNOS Online Training. We have highly experienced facul= ty for COGNOS they are covered each and every topic related to COGNOS Onlin= e Training. Our training methodology is very unique when compare to the all= online training institutes COGNOS trainers will teach from basic level to = advanced level with real time projects.=20 Some of the COGNOS Course topics that covered by our professionals: 1.Introduction to Cognos. 2.3-Tier Architecture. 3.Features of Cognos. 4.Cognos Vs other OLAP tools. 5.Cognos components. 6.Different Cognos services. 7.Security...

Best Laptop for
Hi I am looking for a cheap laptop for browsing the web/wordproccessing and running accounts I am looking at either the dell Inspiron 2200 with Intel Celeron M 350 processor and 512 MB of Memory or the Evesham Quest explorer with a Sempron Mobile 2600+ and 256 MB of Memory I would guess that the sempron processor would be more powerful but run hotter and have a lower battery life Thanks in advance for any advice you could give If you want a reliable workhorse for a couple of hundred dollars, I'd suggest the Fujitsu 600 series. They're on eBay frequently. I don't think...

An important message to all jobseekers ,and internet users
hi friends An important message to all jobseekers ,and internet users Hi, this is your friend , administrator -india either you are fresher or experienced, searching for any job, any location in India. [job guarantee for your challenging career.] Do this two things 1] Post your resume on hotjobseeker@gmail.com we just initiate and up date your resume and foward it to all corporate Zones Which suits to your Job profile @ free of cost. 2]do ur email registration on softgeeks.blogspot.com .or mbanaukri.blogspot.com [for very clear and advanced job updates] [it depends on your job se...

[ace-users] Re: [ace-bugs] Compile : Could not compile the apps directory
Hi Anil, Thanks for using the PRF. >> ACE VERSION: 5.4 Please upgrade to ACE version 5.4.4, which you can download from http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html That should work much better. BTW, please do NOT include the *contents* of the config.h and platfrom_macros.GNU files in future bug reports since it makes things MUCH too long. Instead, just mention which files you used. Thanks, Doug >> HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: >> Intel Pentium 4, Redhat 9, kernel 2.4.20 >> >> TARGET MACHINE and OP...

Where to buy "USB Bluetooth Module" for Pismo?
The Help app' in OSX sez that a Mac can connect to the Internet via a cellphone, if the following conditions are met: 1) If a Bluetooth module is not already installed in your computer, to buy and use a USB Bluetooth module. (on a Pismo powerbook) 2) Buy a "Bluetooth enabled cellphone". Has anyone actually tried to do this on a Mac? Does MacZone sell those Bluetooth modules, and will they work on all models of Mac OSX powerbooks? I thought that sort of stuff was only possible on a PC. Just curious... Mark- In article <041220040358307889%NoSpamDamm...

Which printer is best overall Canon IP4000 or Epson R300
For Disc Prints too? Thanks mark@manklow.fsbusiness.co.uk I chose the Canon ip4000 over the Epson R300 because is was substantially faster, had better photo quality, had better business document quality, had 2 paper feeds, and printed full duplex. Mark wrote: >For Disc Prints too? > >Thanks > >mark@manklow.fsbusiness.co.uk > > > > ...

[ace-users] checking out ACE
Has the repository moved to using subversion instead of CVS? If so how do I check out a copy? Stephen ...

Re: OT: Saddam at his best. #22
Just so there's no confusion in Florida this time, here is a sampling of their new ballots... http://wearabledissent.com/101/floridaballot.html Ernie * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

How best to do this...
I have a Vector() class.... I want to make it so that I will only have one instance of a given variable. So, if my Vector class contains, say, Strings only......I want to make sure that I don't have any dupe strings.......what ought I do? Just thought I would ask here to get other's feedback. Thanks, Ike Use a Map Ike wrote: > I have a Vector() class.... > > I want to make it so that I will only have one instance of a given variable. > > So, if my Vector class contains, say, Strings only......I want to make sure > that I don't have any dupe strings.......w...

Re: [tao-users] Regarding ORBClientConnectionHandler policy MT_NOUPCALL option
Hi Abhi, Thanks for using the PRF. >> TAO VERSION: 1.4.6 >> ACE VERSION: 5.4.6 >> >> HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: >> Linux, FC3, 2.6.10 >> >> DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT: >> EXECUTION? YES >> >> -ORBClientConnectionHandler MT | ST | RW / MT_NOUPCALL >> >> Wondering what is the status of the MT_NOUPCALL option. >> The following webpage mentions it as "EXPERIMENTAL". Are there test cases >> for this option? >> <http://www.cs.wus...

next weekend: ZX81 users meeting
Hi c.c.c community, in less than four days 12th ZX-TEAM-meeting will start. April 11 -13, 2008 For all those of you, who will not be able to come to Mahlerts near Fulda in the heart of Germany some informations to attend virtually: We are Online: (depending on the WLAN equipment in the rented house) http://www.zx81.de with Web-Cam and Chat from about 7 PM (UT) at 11th of April until 1 AM (UT) at 13th of April 2008. (Exclusive in the night from about 1 AM to 8 AM) direct link to WebCam and Chat(*): http://www.zx81.de/cam_chat/frame_chat.htm Web-Cam only : http://www.zx81.de/cam_chat/web_c...

Best database practises
i have been taught always to use the data module and place all the necesary components on it and refer to it when i need something. but is this the best programming practise?? i get a lot of access violation messages and now that i want to make the entire program dll based (so it can be easier to update) i sit with a problem. how to use that data module. do i include it to every dll project or do make it a dll and then reference it?? what would be the best way to convert a program like this to a dll based solution i have a main form(mdi form) data table (all ado connections and some datas...

Best external CD burner?
I need an external CD burner for my Pismo. My Iomega burner has just self destructed. Anybody any thoughts on the current best model? Ideally it should be USB then I could plug it into other computers including a PC (!) that resides in the house. Many thanks -- Sam@sontecNOSPAM.demon.co.uk Remove NOSPAM to e-mail me In article <qn7tPsBlUHBAFwEU@sontec.demon.co.uk>, Sam <Sam@sontecNOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote: > I need an external CD burner for my Pismo. My Iomega burner has just > self destructed. Anybody any thoughts on the current best model? Ideally > it ...

For Free Webhosting users
Hi friends This is the free webhosting directory you can pick any of these www.webhostingsfree.com It's having more than 500 webhostings R u searching for free webhostings means SEARCH here ...

Re; "Best Buy" Is The Worst Buy For Consumers
I am sure that the horrors you describe are prevalent throughout the retail industry, and certainly BEST BUY is not alone in its practices. From a consumer point of view, the thing that I find most onerous about BEST BUY is that during the past six months they have ratcheted up their prices, tightened up on price matching and started getting much stricter with their return policy. This is not the same BEST BUY that I first shopped at several years ago. I'm not sure why you left BEST BUY, and I am not directing this comment at you, but I would imagine that anyone with a conscienc...

[News] Second Test Version of Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) Released
Ubuntu (Feisty Fawn) Herd 2 ,----[ Quote ] | There are four images available, each for a different type of computer: | | PC (Intel x86) server install CD | | Mac (PowerPC) and IBM-PPC (POWER5) server install CD | | 64-bit PC (AMD64) server install CD | | SPARC server install CD `---- http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/feisty/herd-2/ Related: New OFFICIAL Ubuntu package auto-installs codecs, Flash, Java, & MS Fonts! ,----[ Quote ] | For Feisty Fawn only. PICS. The meta-package is called | ubuntu-restricted-extras, and it automatically enables the | multive...

looking for the best online IT courses?
If you are are looking for the best online IT courses;go to http://www.elearning-centre.com?a_aid=4bc481a0 ...

Virgolds is your best choice
Virgolds is your best choice! Thanks and good luck on your adventure! http://www.virgolds.com http://www.virgolds.com/buy/index.php?id=31&gamename=Scions%20Of%20Fate http://scionsoffate.virgolds.com ...

cionnected users to server
Is there a way to get the list of connected users to a postgres server? -- Alexander Cohen http://www.toomuchspace.com (819) 348-9237 (819) 432-3443 ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your message can get through to the mailing list cleanly Alexander Cohen wrote: > Is there a way to get the list of connected users to a postgres > server? ps ax | grep postgres: ---------------------...

Re: [tao-users] interface DynAny : compile error
Hi, > > >MyDatatype : CORBA::DynAny { > > > > > >}; > > > > > >But am not able to find in which IDL file the interface DynAny is > > >declared? So I can compilation error. Which file should I include to > > >solve this issue. > > > > As usual, "grep" is your friend. Please try > > > > TAO_ROOT/tao/DynamicAny/DynamicAny.pidl > > > > Johnny, the *.pidl files can be used as IDL files in x.5.2, right? > > > > I had tried that. But in the IDL file DynAny is wi...