best place to buy second user

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Where is best place to buy second user laptop/notebook mainly for net access
so lo spec is ok.Have looked at ebay but seem abit on the expensive side.

Uk only.

Thanks
WW

0
Reply WeeWillyTonka 9/6/2005 12:40:23 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.laptops 2876 articles. 5 followers. Post

What is the Best Quality RAM and the best place to buy it Wholesale?
What is the Best Quality RAM and the best place to buy it Wholesale? Thanks Steve Free Internet Services webpro.webiz@aolms.com http://webpro.productdriven.com sclnet@yahoo.com (Steve) wrote in message news:<1f213554.0310091415.7a6bf822@posting.google.com>... > What is the Best Quality RAM and the best place to buy it Wholesale? > crucial seems to be a pretty good one, i think they use Samsung memory. pretty reliable. crucial.com good luck --Lehi Crucial is a division of Micron Technology. They produce memories by itself! "Lehi Gracia" <lehig@ho...

Best Place to buy FM??
Hi I'm in Canada, where is the best place to buy a 5 pack of FM8.5 ?? Local store don't carry that software.... FM Store ? will they ship software or only download links and no CD's ? At that price I want all my CD :o) !! Will OEM do ? (what's the deal ? no books in OEM ??) Any online store other then Amazon.ca Thank you I order them directly from the online Filemaker store and they send a full boxed version. You have to pay the GST and the shipping. "JF Fortier" <climatisationfortier-removespam@videotron.ca> a �crit dans le message de news: tokfh.3...

Best place to buy a Beagleboard?
Having seen the Beagleboard in action once more running ROS at the VCF, I'm tempted. I'm also tempted to buy the acrylic case that was being used. I see that Digi-Key does the board but not the case whereas Special Computing do both. Is there any advatage to either or somewhere else? I'd like to make purchase as simple as possible because I'd be buying through a third party (who would be following instructions rather than knowing what's what). -- Fred On Jun 23, 8:09=A0pm, Fred Bambrough <fred@[127.0.0.1]> wrote: > Having seen the Beagleboard in action once mor...

best place to buy a battery?
anyone know of a good online discount supplier of laptop batteries? I'm needing a replacement for a sony k series. thanks e-bay You need to be very careful when buying a battery. You need to make sure that it has proper safety features for when it overheats. I would highly discourage getting the cheapest battery because they are made in China and risk explosion. I only buy and sell Taiwanese or US designed batteries after having a recall on this battery from a Chinese manufacturer. Please feel free to contact me for more information. Jeremy Schwaeber Sales/Purchasing Lapt...

Best place to buy a Mac?
I'm planning to buy a new Mac (most likely an eMac but possible an iMac) and was wondering if it was better (in terms of price or support) to buy locally (Apple reseller) or mail order (Apple store or other)? Also, I've heard it's less expensive to buy with minimum memory and purchase additional memory aftermarket. Is this correct, and if so, is the savings enough to justify the time and trouble? I would like at least 512Mb in the system. This system will mainly be used for web surfing, email, word-processing, and digital photos. Thanks for any advice/opinions. I appreciate it...

Best place to buy eMac?
Macmall has a great special - lots of freebies - but they're crooks according to my friend. Resellerratings.com confirms that. So where's a good place to buy an eMac? Amazon.com has no shipping & no tax in NYC. Any other recommendations? Thanks. If you know someone who is a federal employee, they can buy online at Apple Federal and get the govt. price which is $735.00 (combo) or $919 (Superdrive) which saves you about $65 or $81 off regular price. Problem is that Apple ram is rather pricey and a lot of vendors will put in reliable 3rd party ram for a lot less. I have had go...

Best place to buy a laptop?
I'm in the market to get a fairly high performance laptop for audio production purposes. Normally I buy my desktop systems from online vendors, but I feel like I shouldn't buy a laptop sight-unseen... I'll be looking at Best Buy, CompUSA, Circuit City, etc., but I'm worried that I won't be able to customize it nearly as specifically... I need at least 1gb Ram, 7200rpm hard drive, USB 2.0 and Firewire, but it's hard to find all of these in the prefab computers at the major chains (often there's no mention of the hard drive speed, and all RAM slots are taken ...

Best Online Places to Buy Games?
Where can I get the best deals, especially on older games that may be a little hard to find now? On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 00:42:30 -0400, "Bill" <willat0660@hotmail.com> wrote: >Where can I get the best deals, especially on older games that may be a >little hard to find now? Ebay. -- Andrew, contact via interpleb.blogspot.com Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards, please don't top post. Trim replies to quote only relevant text. Check groups.google.com before asking an obvious question. "Bill" <willat0660@hotmail.com> wrote in mes...

best place to buy new batteries?
I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations on where to buy batteries? I have to buy a specific Dell model, so I can't just buy a generic model. Is the Dell website the best place to buy it, or are there any stores that sell them, either in the real store, or online? I found a couple stores online, but I've never heard of them, so I don't know if they have good service or not. Thanks. On 17 Mar 2006 01:33:15 -0800, "friesian@zoocrewphoto.com" <friesian@zoocrewphoto.com> wrote: >I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations on where to buy >b...

Best place to buy used laptop?
Anyone have advice on where to buy a used laptop... say and IBM series..... in $400 range? Is this place in link below OK? http://www.usanotebook.com/ Why buy used? Watch for sales, I purchased a Compaq 2232US 1.4ghz Celeron M with 40gb drive, dvd/cdrw, nic, modem and inbuilt wireless 802.11g for $499 at CompUSA. <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:d8rc811q1vrfh2mp0i1rc0deiv439dq7ls@4ax.com... Anyone have advice on where to buy a used laptop... say and IBM series..... in $400 range? Is this place in link below OK? http://www.usanotebook.com/ "DUH" <nospams@s...

Best place to buy new G5.
I like to get Ideas on the best place to buy A new G5 and 30 inch display. My priorities are in the following order. 1 Returns if needed. 2 Service 3 Price Thank You! John Young: > I like to get Ideas on the best place to buy A new G5 and 30 inch > display. My priorities are in the following order. > > 1 Returns if needed. > 2 Service > 3 Price Apple Store with a discount: Education; Veterans (veteransadvantage.com); government employee or contractor at the federal, state, or local level; perhaps other categories of which I am unaware. On line both hardware and Apple b...

The best place to buy/sell domains?
Dear experts, please help a newbie: What is the best place to buy and sell domains (com, info, us)? Many thanks. Best thing to do is fork up th 4 g's a year or is it 5 now-- run your own domain name host!! This way you won't have to spend a dime -- you can create domains on the fly <grin> as well as sell names - etc "Newbie" <newbie@no.spam> wrote in message news:230220051201094791%newbie@no.spam... > Dear experts, please help a newbie: What is the best place to buy and > sell domains (com, info, us)? Many thanks. I buy my domain names a...

best place to buy Qool 700?
Anyone know the place to buy for Qool 700 at best price cheers -- mik ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mike's Profile: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=5 View this thread: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2369 Become a Palm Beta Tester: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/beta.htm ...

Best place to buy a Shuttle online?
The Shuttle SB81P (http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.php?t=20779) looks like my next system. Where's the best place to buy a Shuttle online? Cheers! Rob ...

Where is the best place to buy Gucci/emo product?
Where is the best place to buy [url=http://www.guomeitrade.com]Gucci[/ url]/emo product? I'm mostly into colored [url=http:// www.guomeitrade.com/1276-Gucci-Jeans.html]Gucci Jeans [/url], [url=http://www.guomeitrade.com]Gucci sneakers[/url], [url=http:// www.guomeitrade.com/1905-GUCCI-Boots.html]gucci women's boots[/url], [url=http://www.guomeitrade.com/1235-Gucci- Handbags.html]gucci handbags[/url],[url=http://www.guomeitrade.com/1625-GUCCI-T-Shirt.html] gucci Men & women's T-shirt[/url] and [url=http://www.guomeitrade.com/ 1554-Gucci-Sunglass.html]Gucci Sunglass[/url] like ...

Best place to buy replacement screen for Powerbook?
I have some lines across my Pismo Powerbook screen and need to replace it. I found decent prices on ebay but wondered if anyone had any suggestions for reliable places to buy, the closer to the Los Angeles area the better. Also, any opinions on buy the whole top assembly as opposed to a replacement that you have to assemble, or a replacement screen? Apparently if you buy the whole top half you just have to loose four screws and replace that way. (Haven't studied the materials.) In article <040220050632167323%skipspamless@charter.net>, Skipper <skipspamless@charter.net> wrote...

[tao-users] Best Buy Award, 2002
DID YOU KNOW A HACKER COULD BE READING YOUR EMAILS RIGHT NOW? Why not download the most advanced and complete anti-virus package right now? A downloadable copy of Norton Antivirus will terminate viruses before they can infect your system! btw, you look great today. Purchase a copy now and be safe. http://9302fs@softwaresavings2you.biz/default.asp?id=3000 ps. dont want any more of this shit? http://96302fs@softwaresavings2you.biz/remove/remove.html ...

ZX81 kits
I have a sudden hankering to build up a (UK) ZX81 kit - are these still available to buy in the UK? Also, I'll be connecting it up to a monitor with the standard composite input via a phono connector - I assume this will work? Thanks ...

[...]

Best place/time to buy a MacBookPro? Applecare?
Hi All, I am a long-time mac/apple user who's iBook just died from its 4th video logic board failure, 1 month out of its 3 year extension for repair. The wife and I have trekked to the Apple Store and decided that the new MacBooks are too flimsy/keyboards to chicklety/screens to tiny to get, and so we're ratcheting up our budget and going for a MacBookPro. I've been researching and getting back into the macnn/macrumors/ macintouch racket again. Looks like, unless I want to keep using my work laptop for the next 3 months and wait for Panther, that now is the best time to just pu...

Where is the best place to buy Gucci/emo product?
Where is the best place to buy [url=http://www.guomeitrade.com]Gucci[/ url]/emo product? I'm mostly into colored [url=http:// www.guomeitrade.com/1276-Gucci-Jeans.html]Gucci Jeans [/url], [url=http://www.guomeitrade.com]Gucci sneakers[/url], [url=http:// www.guomeitrade.com/1905-GUCCI-Boots.html]gucci women's boots[/url], [url=http://www.guomeitrade.com/1235-Gucci- Handbags.html]gucci handbags[/url],[url=http://www.guomeitrade.com/1625-GUCCI-T-Shirt.html] gucci Men & women's T-shirt[/url] and [url=http://www.guomeitrade.com/ 1554-Gucci-Sunglass.html]Gucci Sunglass[/url] like ...

Whats best place to buy servos from in uk?
Anyone know where the best place to buy a servo from is within the uk? I have never used one before and would like to experiment with one. I just want a standard servo to play around with and if anyone can recommend a specific model, it would be greatly appreciated Many thanks Naveed On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Naveed wrote: > Anyone know where the best place to buy a servo from is within the uk? I > have never used one before and would like to experiment with one. I just > want a standard servo to play around with and if anyone can recommend a > specific mode...