FS or FT: 15 External IBM thinkpad 600 600e 600x Floppy drives

            Item name:                15 External IBM thinkpad 600 600e
600x Floppy drives
            Price:                    $49.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6803996887

I've got about 200 of these, am willing to trade for ibm 600 power
supplies or
laptop hard drives(3gb-10gb)

click the "Here" button in the description to email me

0
robotron
9/24/2005 9:50:25 PM
comp.laptops 2877 articles. 0 followers. bluewatercorvette (11) is leader. Post Follow

Similar artilces about - FS or FT: 15 External IBM thinkpad 600 600e 600x Floppy drives:

96G2156 cable FS or Trade
Hello group... I have here an IBM cable with a male VGA-style connector at one end and a presumably male 13W3 connector at the other end. IBM P/N 96G2156 I'm willing to sell it for $5 USD (includes basic/cheap shipping in the US or Canada) or trade it for some cables (enough for one computer) I could use to hook at least one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to my Raritan MasterConsole so I can test it. Keeping this within the US or Canada is preferable, but if you prepared to be very patient and guide me, and if you really need it, I'll ship it pretty well anywhere, but ship...

Today's News: IBM Lotus Quickr
------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMINONEWS.COM | Targeted News for IBM Lotus Professionals July 16, 2007 ------------------------------------------------------------------- SPONSORS: DominoPDF: Easily Convert Lotus Notes To PDF 1 Step Conversion - 1 Line Of LotusScript http://www.DominoNews.com/homepage.nsf/ads/primeapple_dominopdf?opendocument AttachZIP: Lotus Notes Attachment Compression & Archiving Solution Save Gigabytes of Domino disk space and Decrease your IT Budget http://www.DominoNews.com/homepage.nsf/ads/attachzip?opendocument T...

Linux shitware: "perpetual freezes driving me nuts"
"Ubuntu 9.04 fully patched Linux tc 2.6.28-16-generic #55-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 20 19:48:24 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/ I get perpetual freezes which is driving me nuts. I'm too busy to spend too much time on this, I'll be moving off 9.04 to the 8.04 LTS and Win9 if that fails." #696 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?s=2b8dadb42807530658b9d38eb644cf69&t=1135055&highlight=freeze&page=70 Linux just works Linux is reliable Linux is stable DFS wrote: > Linux just works From embedded devices, servers, desktops, supercomputers > Linux is reliable From e...

FS: Cybervision 64 #5
Hi! I have a Cybervision 64 to offer. It is the 4 MB version from Phase 5. One of the fastest (if not the fastest itself) graphics card for Zorro III. Price is EUR 100,- plus shipping from germany. -- Ciao Christian ...

sqluexpr
Hi All; I'm having a problem running an external routine (C language) under DB2 8.2 (FP 9) on AIX 5.3. Since the code was mostly copied from the DB2 sample library, I'm pretty sure it's sound. When executed ("call export_util (parm1, parm2, parm3, ?)) it just hangs - nothing happening for several hours - when the table being exported is very small. I compiled the routine (using IBM-supplied bldrtn module) on a different AIX box running AIX 5.3 but DB2 8.1 (FP4). I then copied the module to the routine library on the other (8.2 FP9) box and ran "Create Procedure...

FS: Command Conquer RED Alert PC Game
Visit http://www.seals4deals.co.uk Command & Conquer RED Alert Interested in the Item See link for details: http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?query=red+alert&srchdesc=y&sid=20887405&store=seals4-deals&colorid=10&fp=0&st=2&fsoo=1&fsop=1&submit=Search We give you MORE than others with FAST efficient despatch and FREE postal insurance. With OUR Full Money back guarantee for faulty software including the cost of returning the item. Visit our store to see our feedback, we have thousands of satisfied customers Find this and mo...

python-dev Summary for 2003-10-01 through 2003-10-15
python-dev Summary for 2003-10-01 through 2003-10-15 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ This is a summary of traffic on the `python-dev mailing list`_ from=20 October 1, 2003 through October 15, 2003. It is intended to inform the=20 wider Python community of on-going developments on the list. To comment=20 on anything mentioned here, just post to `comp.lang.python`_ (or email=20 python-list@python.org which is a gateway to the newsgroup) with a=20 subject line mentioning what you are discussing. All python-dev members=20 are interested in seeing ideas discussed by the commu...

FS: Brand New sealed FS MAINTENANCE Expansion pack
See link for details: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8190958261&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Find this and more at our fully searchable EBAY shop: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/AUCTI0NST0P For Children's Games, Educational, Language & Recreational Software ...

Re: What's new in UltraEdit 15 (was RE: OT: UltraEdit v15.00 and #4
Yeah, I think one big variable determining how much you love SAS' built-in editors is whether you're programming in languages other than SAS. If you're only ever programming in SAS, then there's probably little reason to venture out from its editors. But if you're doing multiple languages (at least where the code files are plain text) then it starts making sense to invest time learning an editor you can use for those other languages as well as SAS. -Roy -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Anderson, James Sent: ...

FS: Apple IIe lot, accelerator card, extras
Apple IIe (valued at ~$20 at eBay) Rare Microcomputer Technologies (MCT) SpeedDemon accelerator Rev 3A 3.0.1 (~$50 at eBay 280115786414) 4MHz accelerator for the Apple IIe First Apple II accelerator to use the 65c02 microprocessor See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_II_accelerators The game Joust runs really fast with this accelerator SMT No-Slot-Clock (valued at $28 brand new at gse-reactive) Installed inside the IIe Includes manual and diskette Tested with the latest diskette/driver available from the net Probably has the wrong interpretation of Day...

IBM Z50 Motherboard Needed
Anyone have a damaged Z50 for sale cheap with a good motherboard. My charging circuit is gone bad. I've been watching eBay... No luck so far. Thanks... Reply to this site or email me at #grissman@hotmail.com - - remove the # :-) Thanks ...

IBM Netfinity 5000 (Model 8659-12Y): Slow LAN manager network performance
Dear IBM hardware users In our IT we have running a special *.PQI storage server (Linux with Samba, equipped with a 250 GB RAID volume) to store images backup of the whole IT equipment. On this server, there's installed Powerquest DriveImage 2002 and we access to it with a MS-DOS based boot floppy which we have created individually for every kind of NIC. This solutions works perfectly on every hardware except the server mentionned in the title. There we are using the PCNTND.DOS driver (file length 52'736 bytes, creation/modification date July 8th, 1996). This driver correc...

Install problem with ext. DVD drive
Hi, I am having problems to install Debian on my Macintosh Cube (800Mhz) I have a new DVD set with Debian 3.1r4. I chose the DVD version to avoid permanent disk-changing while installation. Unfortunately the internal drive cannot read the DVD-R. So, I chose the external drive (burner, firewire) for Installation. But I cannot boot the DVD from that drive, though a system DVD from MacOs is accepted for booting. So, it may be a problem of the DVD image? I made me another CD, the first one from the CD-set, same Debian version, bootable, and installed the minimum system with it using the ...

US-OH-Dayton-FT-PERM-Unix Admin job available
US-OH-Dayton-FT-PERM-Unix Admin job available A Southwestern Ohio based technology firm that is highly profitable and well managed but has a small company feel is seeking a Linux Administrator who has 5+ of Unix Administration and 1+ solid year(s) of Linux. Pay is up to 65k per year along with full benefits that are 100% company paid! Bruce W. Smith Senior Researcher Russ Hadick & Associates, Inc. Professional Search & Recruiting 77 W. Elmwood Drive Suite 100 Centerville, OH 45459 Phone: (937)439-7700 Fax: (937)439-7705 email: bsmith@rharecruiters.com CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: HTTP://W...

New Hard Drives FS
Two new factory sealed Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 8, hard drives. 40 GB, 7200 RPM, ATA 133. Date of manufacture May 12, 2004. $58.00 each, which includes well padded, insured, priority shipping w/ delivery confirmation (Who else will ship insured w/ confirmation?). I accept payment by Postal Service Money Order only. Contact: paul.hale@(nospam)att.net I only respond to e-mails, not to posts on the message board. For new users, you must type in my e-mail address in the send to box, without the (nospam) part. Thanks. ...

FS
For Sale Routers,Etc Click For Sale http://www.whaatsoever.com ...

FS: Atari 1040STE
No idea what it's worth but here we go, there's no reserve! I'm in central York, UK if that makes it any more appealing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3089627962 -- Matthew Bloch Bytemark Hosting http://www.bytemark-hosting.co.uk/ phone UK: 0845 004 3 004 US: 1-877 BYTEMAR Dedicated Linux hosts from 15ukp ($26) per month ...

FS: Lots of VMS documentation, other stuff
Greetings, I have many boxes of used VMS documentation (mostly V6) that I was going to put on ebay but I thought I'd offer it here first to save the hassle. I also have a used VT420 terminal, some Oracle v6 and v7 manuals, some PDP manuals, and some other goodies. First reasonable offer over $5.00 for any item gets it, plus you have to pay for shipping. I've included the dimensions and approx. weight of each box so you can estimate the shipping. Please mention items by name - the green colored title - if you're interested in anything. You'll find a pair of thick black horiz...

FS: Amiga Items
Hi all, I have several Amiga items still available. If you don't see what you need/want, please give a yell and I'll check my stock. Magic Page Products magicpage91@earthlink.net **Amiga Hardware/Software List** Amiga 1200HD/w Cyberstorm Blizzard 060/50mhz w/32mb ram (all manuals) A1200 PS & BigFoot 200w PS, external high density floppy, 2.1gb HD OS3.1/w manuals, 4 mice, software package with extra games US Robotics Courier Dual Standard modem voice/fax SyncStrainer VGA monitor adapter (not flicker fixer) Not sure what was invested, but customer is only wanting ...

External USB HDD problems
Hi I'm hoping someone can please help me with this. Using WinME. I've got a USB external HDD which I use to back up my main HDD files. Had this for 12 months with no problems. Yesterday I installed Kodak EasyShare (digital camera) software. The software allows the sending of images from the camera to the PC (as you've probably guessed). The problem is, since I installed this software, my USB disk cannot be accessed. The icon appears in the tray, but with an 'X' over it. Hovering the pointer over it brings up the message 'No Drives Detected...

checking ( via software ) if a drive is in 'sleep' mode?
I can do hdparm -y /dev/sda and put my /dev/sda into sleep mode. The drive spins down ( I only do this when it is unmounted first.... ) I can touch the drive and feel it spin down when the command is issued. After a while, I can touch the drive and feel that it is cooler to the touch... How can I check the status of the drive via software? hdparm -I /dev/sda does not seem to indicate that it's in sleep mode. Anyone have any ideas.... what ever I check... I don't want to spin up the drives if they are in sleep mode. jack -- D.A.M. - Mothers Against Dyslexia see http://ww...

FS: CIVIL WAR The Game : History Channel XP #13
Visit http://www.seals4deals.co.uk Brand New PC CD-ROM in sealed DVD Case The History Channel CIVIL WAR The Game For Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP For Ages 12+ THE BATTLE IS ON America's bloodiest war is underway. Carnage and chaos are everywhere and the destiny of a country is in your hands. Withering fire cuts down your best regiments. The screams of the wounded are deafening. You must rally the troops and counterattack. Your skills as a strategic thinker and a tactical commander will decide the outcome. It's up to you to preserve the Union or win independen...

FS: Loaded CUBE
Well, do to the fact that I am going to need pci slots, I have to sell my cube....... Here are the details: Powermac CUBE: Powerlogix 1.2Ghz G4 80 gig hd DVD-rom drive 1.5gig Ram Nvidia Geforce3 video card Papst super quiet fan NEW Apple keyboard NEW Apple optical mouse usb speakers Power supply external Pioneer superdrive It is in excellent working condition. There is a scratch on the front of the cube case. Not huge but it is noticable. I'm told with plastic polish it can be removed. It just never bothered me. Email me with any questions. Oh, my ebay rating is 370 pos. 0 neg. Buyer ...

XP/Win98 Hard Drive Issue?
I'm trying to build three windows 98 client computers. I have three different HD's from 20 GB to 250GB, all of which used to run XP's. However, I can't install Windows 98 on them because they all give me HD writing errors when beginning to install. It isn't even recognized as c: when booted from Win98 setup disk. If the HD's are dead, I would understand....but HD's aren't dead...they all run fine when used as a slave drive on a XP machine. I've tried getting the clean utility to overwrite the entire HD with 0's, FDISKed them to create primar...

FS: Apple HS SCSI Card
$75.00 + $4.95 shipping within US. On Dec 29, 12:49=A0am, Gust L Friedemann <g...@apple2.com> wrote: > $75.00 + $4.95 shipping within US. send you an email! :) Jimmy Gust L Friedemann wrote: > $75.00 + $4.95 shipping within US. Card has been sold! ...