Problem with Windows XP and ACPI driver on my Targa Visionary XP

i buyed my Targa notebook (Visionary XP) with windows xp home. I had
no problems with any acpi drivers or else. But i had to install
Windows XP Professional, for joining into the domain at my job. But
now i have the problem, that windows always means, that the notebook
gets its power over the power pack, also when it gets the power from
the akku. So i can't see how full or empty my akku is. Does someone
have a solution for my problem.
With regards,

Sebastian Steiger
11/5/2003 3:02:03 PM
comp.laptops 2878 articles. 0 followers. bluewatercorvette (11) is leader. Post Follow