Kernel Space to User Space Communication in 2.6

To pass data from kernel space to user space we can use netlink
sockets. Is there a better or efficient mechanism than netlink in
2.6?? Please advice.

Thanks
/R
0
Ramesh
2/14/2008 8:58:36 PM
comp.linux.development.system 5436 articles. 0 followers. zixenus (12) is leader. Post Follow

0
Lew
2/15/2008 12:25:06 AM
On Feb 15, 11:25 am, Lew Pitcher <lpitc...@teksavvy.com> wrote:

On the other hand if you want to use/access the kernel space data
without copying it to user space, you can use Mmap!
0
Janaka