AS400 modem connection

Help please,

I have an AS400 running OS V4R1 and have the *LIN/*CTL/*DEV
configured, with a modem connected to COMN2.

I am trying to dial in to this from my laptop using a standard dial up
connection (Windows XP) the laptop has client access loaded.

The AS400 modem receives the call, but then I get the following
messages.
AS400 The exchange identifier (XID) is *NOID
PC error the is 619

It would seem that I need a different form of dial up!
0
Alan
8/6/2004 10:58:27 AM
comp.lotus-notes.admin 2984 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

First - upgrade to a supported release of OS/400 (i.e. at least v5r1).
Second - is this leading to a Lotus Notes/Domino question?  If not you need
to post your question in one of the as400/iSeries/i5 groups.
0
Bugsy