Copy/Paste mail from one mail.box to a new mail.box

Occassionally, we have to allow the server to create new mail boxes on
server restart. When we realize we have an issue, we stop Domino,
rename the current mail boxes and then new ones get created by the
server.
We are wondering if there is a tool that would automatically copy and
paste the emails in the orginal mail boxes to the new mail boxes.

TIA,
0
jake
7/23/2003 7:38:44 PM
comp.lotus-notes.admin 2984 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

It must be a dedicated tool, since copying documents to the mail.box is not
allowed: It was a potential leak in security.
I believe that since version 5 it is changed and copying docs to the
mail.box is disabled.

greetzz,
Dick
"jake" <tommyd273@REMOVEcomcast.net> wrote in message
> Occassionally, we have to allow the server to create new mail boxes on
> server restart. When we realize we have an issue, we stop Domino,
> rename the current mail boxes and then new ones get created by the
> server.
> We are wondering if there is a tool that would automatically copy and
> paste the emails in the orginal mail boxes to the new mail boxes.
>
> TIA,

0
dogg