Error-Message when opening certain mails: "Cannot Open Web Navigator Database"

Hi there
Since the we changed from R5 to R6.5.2 the users get the error "Cannot Open
Web Navigator Database" when they open certain mails (I suppose this are
lazy HTML mails).
Does someone has a clue how to get rid of this error?
Thanks for any help
Beat Fl�ckiger

--
Beat Fl�ckiger
Notes Admin CLP

0
iso
7/26/2004 6:27:47 AM
comp.lotus-notes.admin 2984 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Beat Fl�ckiger wrote:

> Hi there
> Since the we changed from R5 to R6.5.2 the users get the error "Cannot Open
> Web Navigator Database" when they open certain mails (I suppose this are
> lazy HTML mails).
> Does someone has a clue how to get rid of this error?
> Thanks for any help
> Beat Fl�ckiger

Delete perweb.nsf from the data directory and restart client.  It will
be rebuilt from template.

0
Bill