How to move database from one server to another? ACL problem

I moved a databese from one server (lotus 5) to another (Lotus 6). I
did it simply by copying a file. On a New Server I can't manage ACL.
What should I do? The best solution will be to how to do it without
access to a old server?
0
azmk
8/1/2003 9:59:37 AM
comp.lotus-notes.admin 2984 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Before you move a database anywhere you first setup the ACL to match the
target situation, then move it.  Not the other way around.
Other considerations are reader/author fields.  You must consider these also
if they are used.
John Aylmer

"Michael" <azmk@gazeta.pl> wrote in message
> I moved a databese from one server (lotus 5) to another (Lotus 6). I
> did it simply by copying a file. On a New Server I can't manage ACL.
> What should I do? The best solution will be to how to do it without
> access to a old server?

0
John