I create .nsf files but .id files are not created

Hi Guys,
I 'm a complete noob .. but have experience with Active Directory...
like I said .. I look at the data file no .id files
but I can see the .nsf files.. odd... I can use my web mail .. not ..
LAN.

Thanx,   ver. 6.5

Al

0
mroscarhernandez
8/13/2007 12:06:15 AM
comp.lotus-notes.admin 2984 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

mroscarhernandez@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I 'm a complete noob .. but have experience with Active Directory...
> like I said .. I look at the data file no .id files
> but I can see the .nsf files.. odd... I can use my web mail .. not ..
> LAN.
>
> Thanx,   ver. 6.5
>
> Al

You might have chosen to put it in the person entry in the address book
during creation.
0
Nathan

Write to text file. Append to existing file. Create file if file doesn't exist.
Hi folks,   up to LabVIEW 7 there was a wonderful "Write to Text File" vi which allowed the option "Append to File". Now, in LabVIEW 8, this old vi is not longer supported anymore. Instead, I am suggested to use a new "Write to Text File" vi. This vi does not offer the option "Append to File" anymore. Rather it is proposed in the online help that one should use the "Set File Position" in order to append text to the file. This much less straightforward than the old solution. Furthermore, I miss an option which would create the ...

Create Files/ Upload Files
Hi Can anyone explain by example how to create a new file on server and then upload some files to that newly created folder? But before we create the file check that an existing file does not already exist and then upload the files to the newly created directory. Thanks Baka On Jun 26, 7:49 am, abhm <bak...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > Can anyone explain by example how to create a new file on server and > then upload some files to that newly created folder? > > But before we create the file check that an existing file does not > already exist and then upload the f...

How To create a program That accept file of different Record Length & create a file with the same record length as the input one
Hi guys, I have a technical question. I want to create a cobol program which accept a File (FB, of any record length [from 1 to 2000) and create a output file with the same format as the input one All the record in the file have the same length, so i don't want to deal with VB file. I just want to know if somebody know how i'm suppose to declare the FD statement. And in the JCL how i'm suppose to the declare the input and output file. Thanks for your help guys From the uses of the terms "FB" and "VB" my guess is that this is an IBM mainframe question. If ...

Lotus Notes Viewer not opening ZIP files created using Java
PLEASE HELP RESOLVE THIS BUG... We have a Java Notes agent in a Domino application which automatically creates reports in Zip format and sends them to several users on a daily basis. The Lotus Notes R5/R6/R7 View action button in the Attachment property box does not work for Zip files created using Java. My users are becoming frustrated! This issue seems to a pending bug for the last 7 years. Does anyone from IBM or any Java developers have an answer to this issue ? FYI Notes viewer - Java Zip issue posted in year 2000: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_t...

Lotus Notes Viewer not opening ZIP files created using Java
PLEASE HELP RESOLVE THIS BUG... We have a Java Notes agent in a Domino application which automatically creates reports in Zip format and sends them to several users on a daily basis. The Lotus Notes R5/R6/R7 View action button in the Attachment property box does not work for Zip files created using Java. My users are becoming frustrated! This issue seems to a pending bug for the last 7 years. Does anyone from IBM or any Java developers have an answer to this issue ? FYI Notes viewer - Java Zip issue posted in year 2000: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_t...

What is better /standard for creating files. a cpp file with header or cpp and seperate file for header
Hello, after class, I checked the website and found that most class members had put the header inside of the cpp file. I usually create a seperate file for each. Which is better?? and if you put them in one file, the #endif goes at the end of the header part right?? Thanks for any responses. never mind, i just read a real good explanation of this in the c++ programming language. On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:24:36 GMT, DrUg13 <livefast@dieyoung.com> wrote: >Hello, after class, I checked the website and found that most class >members had put the header inside of the cpp file. I...

How to create PC File Description File(.FDF) for Client Access file transfer utility?
Hello Friends, I want to know how can i create PC File Description file (.FDF) that we give in File Transfer Utility of Client Access, while transfering any file from PC to AS400. What are the parameters of .FDF file and how can i create one to describe my PC file that is to be transfered? I would be grateful if you can guide me to some manual in which i can get this. Thanks in Advance for yr help in this regard. kind regards, Umer Assuming the file exists on the as400, use CA to download the file first and select create FDF option. If not, download any file and select FDF and loo...

How to create an archive with files from a list in a file ?
I have a file "mylist.txt" where all files are listed which should be added to the new archive. For this add operation I used the command line interface for either rar resp. 7zip. In both cases the compression programs do NOT recognize files with embedded blanks successfully. Is there another way to add these files (with blanks in their filenames). Do I really have to replace each line in the list by enclosing double quotes? I guess there must be an option in each of the compression programs to treat a complete line as ONE file name. I used: start /LOW /B /WAIT C:\tools\rar a -tzi...

Creating patch files for selected files
Hi, I would like to produce a recursive for 2 directories, but only for .c and .h files in them. There's the -x and -X options to diff that I know of, which would allow me to exclude items. But in my case there are several other files like images, makefiles, Windows project files inside the directories and I don't want them to be included in the diff output. So selected inclusion would be much easier for me, compared to that of exclusion. Any body knows how to do this? Thanks Jeenu On Jul 31, 4:24=A0am, Jeenu <jee...@gmail.com> wrote: > I would like to produce a recursive ...

How to create a p-file from a m-file?
I have a file called test.m in matlab. I want to convert him in a p.file. What is the command that I have to use in command window? Briefly details pls for my case! Thanks for your support! On 25 Mar, 21:43, "Sprinceana " <mihai...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have a file called test.m in matlab. I want to convert him in a p.file. > > What is the command that I have to use in command window? doc pcode Rune Rune Allnor <allnor@tele.ntnu.no> wrote in message <d9cb33c3-ae24-4fbf-817d-fa6418c92abc@h5g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>... > On 25 Mar, 21:43, "Spr...

How to create M-file or Mex file
I am working with Fuzzy Logic Toolbox. After I completed FIS then I apply "evalfis()' to evaluate output value however I have very large set of numbers I need some easier way to put input. I know M-file or Mex-file can be applied for a given set of inputs, but I do not know how to do. Kindly give me some directions. Thanks in advance Jay Jedsada ...

create RTF file from ASCII file
Hi SAS Users I have recently faced the problem: I had to create RTF file from ASCII file with the following specifications: 1. Landscape orientation 2. Left margin=1.1in 3. Right margin=0.5in 4. Top margin=1in 5. Bottom margin=0.5in 6. Font=SAS Monospace 7. Font size=8 8. Space between lines=exactly 7.6pt 9. Once RTF file is opened in MSWord it should look like MSWord document, but not MSWord table (with columns and rows) It seems like ODS RTF cannot accomplish exactly what I needed. However it is possible if RTF file is build "manually". Here is the code: file...

create a zip file with existing files in it
I try the zip example described in the doc. It worked that way. But now I want to add existing files to a new created zip. first the code <code> void OBApp::Test () { wxFFileOutputStream out(_T("C:\\test.zip")); wxZipOutputStream zip(out); wxTextOutputStream txt(zip); // ?? wxFileInputStream strFile("C:\\autoexec.bat"); wxString sep(wxFileName::GetPathSeparator()); zip.PutNextEntry(_T("C:\\autoexec.bat")); txt << _T("Some text for entry1.txt\n"); zip.PutNextEn...

How to create a bst file from sty file?
Hi, Is it possible to create the bst file from the sty file? Thank you Hesh wrote: > Hi, > Is it possible to create the bst file from the sty file? > Thank you No. What are you trying to do? -- Joseph Wright On 2008-08-18 05:12:12 +0200, Hesh <heltaher@gmail.com> said: > Hi, > Is it possible to create the bst file from the sty file? Not exactly sure what you mean. A .bst file is written in its own language which has nothing to with LaTeX and serves a different purpose. The two document types have nothing in common. Simon On Aug 18, 1:48 am, Simon Spiegel <si.....

Web resources about - I create .nsf files but .id files are not created - comp.lotus-notes.admin

Runs created - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With regard to an offensive player, the first key question is how many runs have resulted from what he has done with the bat and on the basepaths. ...

Lexus Promotes 2014 Lexus IS With #LexusInstafilm, Created With Photos By Instagram Users
... in Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif., to promote the 2014 Lexus IS in a unique way by creating what it called “the first collaboratively created ...

I am Colin's mom, I created this page... - Happy Birthday Colin - Facebook
I am Colin's mom, I created this page for my amazing, wonderful, challenging son who is about to turn 11 on March 9th. Because of Colin's disabilities,... ...

Facebook allows targeting on page-created events
... to have a ladies’ night event, they could properly target so only women could see the event page. This capability is only for events created ...

PDF (file format) : How was the PDF format created?
Answer (1 of 6): I was there for the whole thing. It was the 90's and Adobe was doing well. In addition to the Systems department which handled ...

DrawTo - Send and receive drawings seeing as they are created on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about DrawTo - Send and receive drawings seeing as they are created. ...

The iconic statue of a knotted gun barrel outside U.N. headquarters was created by Swedish artist Fredrik ...
Rights Groups Warn Against Diluted Arms Trade Treaty By Tressia Boukhors UNITED NATIONS, Feb 18, 2012 (IPS) - After a week of tense negotiations, ...

Bad News Barrett Interview: Cody Rhodes created my gimmick, will BNB win the WWE title? more - YouTube ...
twitter.com/ChrisVanVliet 3-time Emmy winning Entertainment Reporter Chris Van Vliet from CBS-19 chats with Bad News Barrett in Cleveland. He ...

IMF warns GCC countries of $175 billion hole created by falling oil prices
The IMF believes that lower oil prices could knock nearly 1 percentage point off economic growth rates in GCC countries.

Food, aged care, tourism among key industries in which many new jobs will be created in SA in 2016 ...
FOOD, aged care, tourism and not-for-profit organisations are the industries in which many new jobs will be created in South Australia in 2016. ...