Mail redirect before new mail arrives problem

Dont know if this has anything to do with the fact that we are running
Lotus Notes Domino 5.0.12 on Linux BUT I have a problem with mail
redirection.

I have created a agent in my mailfile (on server) - shared agent -
runs 'before new mail arrives - simple action to send mail (including
copy of document) to
another user in the address book.

This works fine on most of our servers but there are a couple of
exceptions.
Here is what happens when you watch the Domino console when a new
email arrives
for this user

06/26/2003 11:00:01 AM  Router: The New Mail Agent in mail/sthornto
failed: You do not have a mail file/server specified.  Use File Mobile
Edit Current Location... to set them.
06/26/2003 11:00:01 AM  Router: Message 003C423B delivered to Sue
Thornton/GB/EngProd/Renold from Andy Smith/GB/EngProd/Renold@RENOLD
Size: 1K Time: 00:00:00 Hop Count: 2

The email arrives but doesn't get redirected. The New Mail Agent
points at the location doc but I have checked this and it seems OK.
Also the server configeration doc all seems fine. We have this
problems on 2 Linux installations of notes but no problems that I know
of on Windows??

Would be gratfeul for any tips or tricks.

Andy
0
asmith
6/26/2003 3:43:16 PM
comp.lotus-notes.admin 2984 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow