Messages blocked in mail.box [Domino 6.0.1] (on AS400)

Hi everybody,

Since yesterday, all our messages (send or received) are blocked in
mail.box.
I ended and restarted our server but we have the same problem.
We have no failure raison in mail.box.

What can we do ?
Thanks in advance.

TD.

0
TD
8/27/2004 9:04:04 AM
comp.lotus-notes.admin 2984 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Do you have the router and smtp tasks running.
At the Domino console:
show tasks
load router
load smtp
What does it say about the load router & load smtp?
John Aylmer

"TD" <TD@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi everybody,
>
> Since yesterday, all our messages (send or received) are blocked in
> mail.box.
> I ended and restarted our server but we have the same problem.
> We have no failure raison in mail.box.
>
> What can we do ?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> TD.

0
John
8/27/2004 9:48:41 AM
It say :
Load routeur : Mail router is already running
load smtp : STMP Server : Initialization failure : Server already running.

We can't receive also messages in local.

"John Aylmer" <news@NSaylmer.com.au> a �crit dans le message de
> Do you have the router and smtp tasks running.
> At the Domino console:
> show tasks
> load router
> load smtp
> What does it say about the load router & load smtp?
> John Aylmer
>
> "TD" <TD@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > Since yesterday, all our messages (send or received) are blocked in
> > mail.box.
> > I ended and restarted our server but we have the same problem.
> > We have no failure raison in mail.box.
> >
> > What can we do ?
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > TD.

0
TD
8/27/2004 10:13:32 AM
Any recent changes made to the Domino configuration?
Any recent changes made to the network?
Can Domino resolve DNS?  On the server machine if you launch Internet
Explorer, can you browse the web OK?

> > > Since yesterday, all our messages (send or received) are blocked in
> > > mail.box.  (You mean the server mail.box, right?)
When you open the mail.box of the server, can you see undelivered mesages?

> It say :
> Load routeur : Mail router is already running
> load smtp : STMP Server : Initialization failure : Server already running.
>
> We can't receive also messages in local.
>
> "John Aylmer" <news@NSaylmer.com.au> a �crit dans le message de
> > Do you have the router and smtp tasks running.
> > At the Domino console:
> > show tasks
> > load router
> > load smtp
> > What does it say about the load router & load smtp?
> > John Aylmer
> >
> > "TD" <TD@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi everybody,
> > >
> > > Since yesterday, all our messages (send or received) are blocked in
> > > mail.box.
> > > I ended and restarted our server but we have the same problem.
> > > We have no failure raison in mail.box.
> > >
> > > What can we do ?
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > TD.