Printing on a Windows Terminal 2003 Server with Notes 6.5

Hello,

when I try to print on a Windows Terminal 2003 Server with Notes 6.5 no
printers appear in the printig dialoge.

I found out the following.

Starting Notes, trying to print with regmon running, regmon logs this:

1 148.49681091 nlnotes.exe:3376 QueryKey
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Devices BUFFER
OVERFLOW
2 148.49684143 nlnotes.exe:3376
EnumerateValueHKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Devices
NO MORE ENTRIES

I compared the keys, below
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Devices" all devices
are listed for admins but not for
other users.

It seems notes gets the printers from here. Windows does not generate
the entries for normal users, just for admins.

I have made a single user install of the notes client, see here:
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=463&uid=swg21202109
(... During the installation, select the Single User Install ...)

Thank you in advance!

Dirk Gebhard

0
itsmedirk
3/9/2006 11:06:45 AM
comp.lotus-notes.admin 2984 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow