Can't Forward - Body Field Doesn't Exist

Using Lotus Notes 6, I'm getting an error message whenever I try to forward
a message.  This is only 1 of 5 installations that this is occuring on.  Any
ideas?

The error message simply states, "Body Field Does Not Exist" os similar
wording.

Thanks in advance....

Jenny

0
Jennk
3/3/2004 3:02:07 PM
comp.lotus-notes.programmer 2966 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Normally an error when you forward but otherwise is OK is caused by the mail
fiel reference in the User's location document being wrong.
eg: mail\bill.nsf instead of mail\BillGates.nsf
The error you recall may well be different though.
John Aylmer

"Jennk" <jennnk40@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Using Lotus Notes 6, I'm getting an error message whenever I try to
forward
> a message.  This is only 1 of 5 installations that this is occuring on.
Any
> ideas?
>
> The error message simply states, "Body Field Does Not Exist" os similar
> wording.
>
> Thanks in advance....
>
> Jenny

0