Looking for *old*old* MetroNub

Working on a longstanding project (it's in CWPro4 using IDE 3.3), I
came upon a need to use the CW debugger in Classic--but I can't find
MetroNub, and can't find my CDs to get it from.

Can anybody help with a copy of the right MetroNub for IDE3.3 in
OS9/Classic?

Please reply by private email.
0
Michael
4/4/2005 8:04:11 PM
comp.mac.codewarrior 2568 articles. 0 followers. ja7789 (3) is leader. Post Follow

In article <040420051304118013%mac@casteel.org>,
 Michael Casteel <mac@casteel.org> wrote:

>Working on a longstanding project (it's in CWPro4 using IDE 3.3), I
>came upon a need to use the CW debugger in Classic--but I can't find
>MetroNub, and can't find my CDs to get it from.
>
>Can anybody help with a copy of the right MetroNub for IDE3.3 in
>OS9/Classic?
>
>Please reply by private email.

Send me an e-mail and I'll get you something.

Ron

--
Metrowerks Community Forum is a free online resource for developers
to discuss CodeWarrior topics with other users and Metrowerks' staff

 Ron Liechty - MWRon@metrowerks.com - http://www.metrowerks.com
0
MW

old old old GCCs
Hey guys, look what I found: http://gcc-uk.internet.bs/old-releases/gcc-1/ gcc-1.21.tar.bz2 01-May-1988 01:00 852K gcc-1.37.1.tar.bz2 21-Feb-1990 05:27 1.3M gcc-1.42.tar.bz2 20-Sep-1992 07:03 1.3M (etc. etc. etc.) :-)) ...

More of the same old same old
http://reuters.myway.com/article/20050815/2005-08-15T184812Z_01_SCH567646 _RTRIDST_0_NEWS-MICROSOFT-WORM-DC.html Don't Windows users ever get tired of this? -- "There are no significant bugs in our released software that any significant number of users want fixed." Bill Gates Source: Focus Magazine, nr.43, pages 206-212, (October 23, 1995) In article <lije-215299.19261615082005@newsclstr01.news.prodigy.com>, Elijah Baley <lije@foundation.org> wrote: > http://reuters.myway.com/article/20050815/2005-08-15T184812Z_01_SCH567646 > _RTRIDST_0_NEWS-MICROSOFT-WOR...

Same Old, same Old
I've been away from this group for a couple of months, and see the same hooey produced by the same perpetrators, just with new victims. Someone is trying to carry on a conversation with Zick, and is being insulted for his pains. The usual suspects are talking past each other about consciousness. Other people are confused about what they mean by truth. The AI guys still haven't agreed on what they are actually trying to do, and sometimes get quite testy with other. And so on. Sadly, the level of wit (both deliberate and unwitting) has declined. Sigh. Wolf Kirchmeir wrote: > ...

looking for OLD OLD software
Hello all ... I know this is an odd request, but i'm looking for some old xilinx software to program some xilinx xc3000 parts. If anybody has such software they are looking to give away/sell (or know where to find) ... let me know. Thanks and Regards -Chris Open a webcase, We will support old software if you tell us what you need, Austin Chris Beg wrote: > Hello all ... > > I know this is an odd request, but i'm looking for some old xilinx software > to program some xilinx xc3000 parts. If anybody has such software they are > looking to give away/sell (or k...

Looking for this old database system
Hi all! Kind of odd question - if you like puzzles then read on. I have been working with a number of databases in my life, but nothing come close to this one. The point is I dont recall the name. It was probably old, it has triggers but no such thing as autonumbers. I dont remember whether it has keys. What I remember is that for triggers, there was a basic like scripting language, which had one paticular feature - if's and endif's were defined by the number of spaces in front. E.g. if 1=1 this is true else this is not true I this is not true II we are bac...

Transfering files from old, old Mac to a PC
My PPC 7100/66 has been forced into semi-retirement by the arrival of a new Dell PC in the house. It was free, from my wife's office, that's my only excuse. Anyhow, I have a few files I need to transfer to the new machine. A few Excel spreadsheets (v 5.0!). A bunch of digital photos of the family. If possible, my address book and bookmarks from AOL 5.0. That's it. Mac has no CD burner. Dell has no floppy. I do have a Zip drive on the Mac, and a SCSI port on the Dell. I also have an Ethernet cable. If anyone can walk me through this I'd appreciate it. And I would pro...

OLD, OLD Boca Serial port expander needed for bank of old, old modems
Hello, (If you've seen this post before it's b/c every 6 or 7 months or so I post it in my never ending efforts to find a Boca 16 port expander for a bunch of modems we have in an old machine which I play around with to do call forwarding and switching aps...Anyhow...) I'm looking for one or more BOCA 16-port serial expansion systems. The "official" BOCA designation for the "system" is (from what their manual says) "BB2016". A typical setup includes an ISA card which plugs into the host PC, a cable from the card to the expansion box, a...

Looking for an old Mac game
I'm interested in buying an old Mac game that I saw on a toaster Mac around 1983 that featured a robot or spaceman in a side-scroller type of environment, where the robot had a jet pack of some sort that allowed him to maneuver through the hallways of the maze. It was a very well done game and seemed like a lot of fun. If anyone has any idea what this game is or has a copy for sale I would love to buy it. In fact, I'd love to buy any games that can run on a Mac Classic. Thanks, John In article <39ed5af.0406080803.78c4b85f@posting.google.com>, ibidibi411@hotma...

KDE: Old wallpaper; looking for *old* base-package...
After being hit by bad case of melancolly, I was wondering if it possible to download the very old KDE-wallpapers (red-and-black- berries, green-figs, paper,...) from somewhere -- or alternatively, download an old version of kde-base. I tried KDE, but they only had v. 2.2.2 and newer, and there these wallpapers had been cut. So... 1) Is there some place at KDE -- or other places -- where these files are still available. 2) Is there any mirrors that still have kde-1.X available? -Koppe Koppe wrote : > 1) Is there some place at KDE -- or other places -- where these files > are still...

Help with old freeswan and old linux on old hardware.
I just stepped into a network support position to find a Pentium 100 running some long lost version of Red Hat Linux with FreeS/WAN 1.91 running as the VPN endpoint for our connection to our colocation servers. To say the least I dont want to touch this beast with too heavy a hand for fear of it breaking before I can document everything that its doing. However, out of the blue a problem has apeared. While the rest of the network can see the colo site using this box as a gateway the box itself cannot conect out. This is a problem as it is also our DNS cache for the DNS server at the colo site. ...

OT
What the hell was I smoking when I did this? I'm finally trying to get a design into production that I did two years ago. The proto worked two years ago. It's still sitting on my desk. The preproduction unit I made yesterday didn't. Looking at the schematic, it's pretty clear why it didn't work. What's not clear is what I was thinking when I designed the proto... On 06/24/2011 06:04 PM, Jim Stewart wrote: > What the hell was I smoking when I did this? > > I'm finally trying to get a design into production > that I did two years ago. The proto work...

old macs were the best macs
not like the new modern day product. ordinary hardware. overheating problems. random shutdown problems. Shoddy craftsmanship / mechanical design. Just another ordinary, run of the mill, PC. Golly!! I bet they even ran faster, than the new ones do now. In <C9c0h.8111$Bs.991@bignews8.bellsouth.net> zara wrote: > not like the new modern day product. > ordinary hardware. > overheating problems. > random shutdown problems. > Shoddy craftsmanship / mechanical design. > Just another ordinary, run of the mill, PC. Golly!! I bet they even > ran faster, than the new one...

Looking for freeware/shareware spreadsheet for old Macs
I collect and fix old Macs. Usually what happens is I am given an old Mac that the owner no longer wants or needs. They range from 680x0 Macs to late PPC ones. People here still think that G3 Macs have value and want real money for them, but I assume they will decline to the free level when Leopard comes out. I take them, wipe the hard drives and reinstall MacOS. What I install depends upon the processor and the amount of RAM. I then install freeware/shareware applications to make the computers useful. Most of them go to new immigrants who have never had a computer before and need it for sim...

WTB: Still looking for an old Mac in Indianapolis
Would like to find something somewhere between Quadra and PowerPC specs to run some older software. CD-ROM bootability is a plus. Please email me if you are in the area and looking to get rid of anything. Thanks! -- Slor ...

Web resources about - Looking for *old*old* MetroNub - comp.mac.codewarrior