Import mail archives from Eudora 6 for Windows to Eudora 6 for Mac

Good morning/evening everyone !

I am a french user of Eudora, and I encounter this problem : I precedently
used Eudora on a Windows plateform ; and now I have bought a Macintosh (^-^)
and I would want to recover my mail archives on the Macintosh. Is there a
way to import these archives from the Eudora version which is installed on
Windows, to the Mac Version ?

Thank you for your help (and sorry, really, for my very bad english :/ )

Nakaori

0
Mad
11/15/2003 6:28:59 PM
comp.mail.eudora.mac 2042 articles. 0 followers. dcohenspam (237) is leader. Post Follow

In <BBDC2EFB.936F%mad.youri@unseelie-court.net>
 Mad Youri <mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> wrote:
> Good morning/evening everyone !
>
> I am a french user of Eudora, and I encounter this problem : I precedently
> used Eudora on a Windows plateform ; and now I have bought a Macintosh (^-^)
> and I would want to recover my mail archives on the Macintosh. Is there a
> way to import these archives from the Eudora version which is installed on
> Windows, to the Mac Version ?
>
> Thank you for your help (and sorry, really, for my very bad english :/ )

Your English is good enough for understanding. Don't worry about it.

See this Qualcomm knowledge base article for instructions on how to
accomplish the Windows to Macintosh conversion:

http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/kb/1644hq.html

--
Jennifer Mullen
redjen@psu.edu

Question about importing Eudora mail into Eudora 6.2
I just downloaded Eudora 6.2 and want it to import all the settings and mail from my old Eudora 4.2 OS 8.x program. It came with a import feature, but it would only work if I was using a later Eudora as my version was too old. Back in 2001 In tried Eudora 5.x or whatever version was latest at that time, but for some reason did not like it, or perhaps did not want to pay the money, so I removed it. Eudora 6.2 when installed copied all the Eudora 5.x settings and mail it so appears. Even though I am know running OS X, and I was then running OS 9.1. When I moved to OSX I did copy my...

Transferring Eudora Addresses from older mac using OS 8.6 and Eudora 5.1 to new iMac using Panther !0.3 and Eudora 6.1
I have looked at all items on the strings appropriate or close to this problem back to May2004 with no useful input. I saved my old Eudora folder from my old machine on to a CD. I then loaded this into the new iMac and copied the Eudora Folder (not the applications folder) on to the desktop thinking Eudora 6.1 would see it and do the business. I had previously loaded up Eudora 6.1 (which seems to be working perfectly in all other aspects) and when it asked if I wanted to import infor from another application I said yes to..."from other". ( Eudora is not among these tha...

Need help reverting from Eudora 6.2.4 to Eudora 6.1.1 on Mac
I've been a user of Eudora for my email for years, and had been using 6.1.1 in paid mode for the last couple of years. So, last night when an "Update Available" popped up automatically in the program, I finally decided to upgrade, even though it would mean paying another fee. So, I go ahead and download 6.2.4 (apparently bypassing the Eudora home page and going directly to download) and install it, only to find: 1) Qualcomm quit offering a paid mode last May, and 2) the sponsored mode has disabled spam filters. Now, all the spam dumps right into my In box. Is there a way I can...

Windows Eudora to Mac Eudora
Trying to get all my Windows Eudora v7.1 email folders/mailboxes converted to Mac Eudora 6.2 but the instructions on Qualcomm's site are incomplete. Does anyone have a step-by-step solution that they know works? Also - in the Windows version, the mailbox/folder list docks on the left side of the screen (above where Eudora used to have ads. Is there any way in the Mac version to control window placement and docking? One last question - Is this the only place to get active Eudora discussion/user support, or are there other forums for Mac users that are still active? Thanks...

Importing existing mail from Outlook2002 or Eudora 6 to Pegasus-mail?
Is there a way to do this? Or do I have to keep my old mail-client to have access to my mail archives? Best Regards Jan Erik Frithjofsen On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:35:11 GMT, Jan Erik Frithjofsen <jefrithjofsen@rocketmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to do this? Or do I have to keep my old mail-client to > have access to my mail archives? > > Best Regards > Jan Erik Frithjofsen > If you are using Outlook2002 with MsExchange and therefore Windows Messaging (aka MAPI) then I have a utility (PM2MSM32) you may be interested in. To migrate Eudora messages,...

Window eudora to Mac eudora
Hi All, I am going to buy a mac Ibook, but currently i am using window, and use the eudora to get email, is it any way to transfer or convert those email to Mac? Thanks in advance, <saipak@alumni.polyu.edu.hk> wrote: > I am going to buy a mac Ibook, but currently i am using window, and use the > eudora to get email, is it any way to transfer or convert those email to > Mac? There are ways to do this quite easily. Others, who have done it, will surely reply here in detail, but in the mean time look at <www.emailman.com/conversion> and see if what you nee...

Problem viewing imported Eudora 6.1 mail in Outlook Express 6
Hello, I had some email messages in IMAP account that I was accessing with Outlook Express 6. I wanted to try Eudora 6.1, so I started it, but I didn't realize it was downloading the email locally and removing them from the server. I now want to return to Outlook Express, so I tried importing messages from Eudora, but now many messages just appear as HTML code. I also tried moving the messages from the local Eudora Inbox into the IMAP Eudora Inbox folder, but messages still appear as HTML code when i access the IMAP inbox folder from Outlook Express. How do I get these messa...

Eudora 6.2.5.6, I have it in paid mode even now is free all Eudoras and no longer exists but it was working till two days ago, I can send e-mails from it but cannot receive as I have error 200 saying
Then apear a message saying: the server certificate was rejected for the following reasons : error unknown : then when I click appears : do you want to trust in this certificate for future sessions. then the certicate is displayed as follow: Certificate: Data: Version: 3 (0x2) Serial Number: 903804111 (0x35def4cf) Signature Algorithm: sha1WithRSAEncryption Issuer: C=US, O=Equifax, OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority Validity Not Before: Aug 22 16:41:51 1998 GMT Not After : Aug 22 16:41:51 2018 GMT ...

transfer eudora 6 to eudora 6.2
With a new Dell Computer, I would like to transfer my Eudora 6 mailboxes, address book, etc. to Eudora 6.2....is this possible? Also, my 6 had a "voice" feature which I could use to attach a voice message with an email.....the 6.2 doesn't seem to have that........any known reason why? Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks - cvb On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:18:48 -0600, "carolavb" <twovans@blomand.net> wrote: >With a new Dell Computer, I would like to transfer >my Eudora 6 mailboxes, address book, etc. to >Eudora 6.2....is this po...

Eudora Mac vs Eudora Windows
My husband uses Eudora 5 (sponsored) on his Mac (OS9) and Outlook on his Windows XP machine at work. He wants me to install Eudora at work because he hates Outlook. Most of his contacts are the same at home and office, so can I just drop a copy of his Eudora Address Book file into his Windows machine or is the Windows version a different type of file? If this can be done, where on the PC should I look for the Address Book to replace with the Mac file? nosredna <nosredna@suscom.net> wrote: > My husband uses Eudora 5 (sponsored) on his Mac (OS9) and Outlook on his >...

Eudora for Windows mailboxes to Eudora for Mac
My searching has found numerous who have experienced my problem, but never a conclusion on how they fixed it. I've been using Eudora on Windows for many, many years... have several GB of email... and now I want to switch my environment over to Mac OS X... but my mail has to switch. Either Eudora for Mac or Apple Mail... but neither seems to import Eudora for Windows mail! Argh! Anyway, I've tried numerous things... including, of course, following the directions provided by Eudora, the directions found on MacNN, and directions found here. I've pulled over all the ...

Changing Mail/No mail Icons in Eudora 6.0 for OSX
Greetings -- I've been using Eudora for many years and have always hated the icons that appear in their alerts for "You have new mail" [the pigs] and "You have no new mail" [rabbit in the hat]. In OS9, I just fired up ResEdit and replaced these amateurish graphics with something more attractive. Now that I'm migrating to OSX, I want to change the Eudora icons once again, but nothing I've tried gets me close. I've looked at the package contents and found some tantalizing possibilities. But "Eudora.icns" contains only the application i...

Exporting Eudora mail *with* attachements (Eudora -> Mozilla mail)
For compatibility reasons (I'm using a dual-boot PC with Linux and Windows, and found a way to share Mozilla (1.7.2) between both platforms)I've moved away from Eudora over to Mozilla to handle all my mail needs. I've found a (cumbersome and slow) way to import Eudora MBOX format mailboxes into Mozilla, but this doesn't include attachements. In Eudora each message seems to have a file-path which points to the attachement, while in Mozilla the attachement is included in the message itself, encoded in BASE-64. How can I convert Eudora mailboxes to include t...

Web resources about - Import mail archives from Eudora 6 for Windows to Eudora 6 for Mac - comp.mail.eudora.mac

Archive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Archives contain primary source documents that have accumulated over the course of an individual or organization's lifetime, and are kept to ...

Archive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Archives contain primary source documents that have accumulated over the course of an individual or organization's lifetime, and are kept to ...

Gang-gang. Archives (virtually) digs up sculpture buried in Commonwealth Park.
Next time you take a stroll in Commonwealth Park, be mindful of the artful treasures beneath your feet.

24/7 Wall St. » Blog Archive General Electric Q4 Earnings Beat (NYSE: GE)
General Electric Co. (NYSE: GE) reported fourth-quarter and full-year 2015 results before markets opened Friday. The conglomerate reported quarterly ...

New cloud solution offers one-stop backup, archive and recovery
As businesses adopt the cloud for increased flexibility and reliability, public cloud services are increasingly being used as a protection platform ...

The Archives: January 25-31, 2016
... Post](http://www.bradford-delong.com/2014/01/brad-delong-chicago-macro-yet-another-soft-bigotry-of-low-expectations-post-hoisted-from-archives.html) ...

From the archives: NASA's Challenger mistakes
On the 30th anniversary of the space shuttle disaster, we revisit a 1996 interview with engineers who told 60 Minutes they tried to stop the ...

Archives app documents U.S. police shootings
A new app sheds light on officer-involved shootings by sending you a text alert following U.S. police shootings.

Dallas' annual MLK Day Parade - Dallas Morning News Photography - Texas Newspaper Archives & Reprints ...
See The Dallas Mornings News' Pulitzer Prize-winning photography, galleries, videos and reader submissions and visit The Dallas Morning News ...

Archive: 2015
The Biggest Guns in Human History "It's not the size that counts" does not seem to apply Epic 1970s French Space Comic Art DRB Time-Slice: ...