"In" "Out" and "Trash"

I just bought a new computer and I re-installed Eudora Light on my new
computer. But when I open Eudora, the "In", "Out" and "Trash" links
are not on the left side of the screen the way they were on my old
computer. How can I get these links back on the left side of the
screen? Thank you.

0
abx

On 25 Mar 2007 09:49:22 -0700, "abx" <abfunex@yahoo.com>   wrote:

>I just bought a new computer and I re-installed Eudora Light on my new
>computer. But when I open Eudora, the "In", "Out" and "Trash" links
>are not on the left side of the screen the way they were on my old
>computer. How can I get these links back on the left side of the
>screen? Thank you.

Have you tried Tools > Mailboxes?
--

Ajo Wissink

Ajo
3/25/2007 5:02:23 PM
On 25 Mar 2007 09:49:22 -0700, "abx" <abfunex@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I just bought a new computer and I re-installed Eudora Light on my new
>computer. But when I open Eudora, the "In", "Out" and "Trash" links
>are not on the left side of the screen the way they were on my old
>computer. How can I get these links back on the left side of the
>screen? Thank you.

If you are referring to the icons then right click on the toolbar
where the icons are and open "customize". You can now move them around
inside the bounding box on the toolbar. If you drag one off the
toolbar into the popup box with the other icons, then it will be
deleted from the toolbar. You can add new icons from the popup box.
Clicking on one will give you a brief description - drag the one you
want to the toolbar but put it inside the bounding box. You can make
the bounding box longer by moving the right-most icon partly to the
right, but don't move it outside. You can also make the box larger by
moving other icons to the right inside the box. You only get one size
for the blank separation.

This is all in the manual.

--

"An honest man, armed with all the knowledge available to us now,
could only state that in some sense, the origin of life appears

"The odds that a universe such as ours could have emerged
from a singularity are of the magnitude of 10^10^123)."
--Roger Penrose

0
spam
3/25/2007 5:48:21 PM
On Mar 25, 1:02 pm, Ajo Wissink <a...@notrealaddress.invalid> wrote:
> On 25 Mar 2007 09:49:22 -0700, "abx" <abfu...@yahoo.com>   wrote:
>
> >I just bought a new computer and I re-installed Eudora Light on my new
> >computer. But when I open Eudora, the "In", "Out" and "Trash" links
> >are not on the left side of the screen the way they were on my old
> >computer. How can I get these links back on the left side of the
> >screen? Thank you.
>
> Have you tried Tools > Mailboxes?
> --
>
> Ajo Wissink
>
> --

When I click Tools I don't get the word mailboxes. Do you have an
other suggestions? abx

0
abx
3/25/2007 8:39:24 PM
On Mar 25, 1:48 pm, s...@uce.gov (Citizen Bob) wrote:
> On 25 Mar 2007 09:49:22 -0700, "abx" <abfu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I just bought a new computer and I re-installed Eudora Light on my new
> >computer. But when I open Eudora, the "In", "Out" and "Trash" links
> >are not on the left side of the screen the way they were on my old
> >computer. How can I get these links back on the left side of the
> >screen? Thank you.
>
> If you are referring to the icons then right click on the toolbar
> where the icons are and open "customize". You can now move them around
> inside the bounding box on the toolbar. If you drag one off the
> toolbar into the popup box with the other icons, then it will be
> deleted from the toolbar. You can add new icons from the popup box.
> Clicking on one will give you a brief description - drag the one you
> want to the toolbar but put it inside the bounding box. You can make
> the bounding box longer by moving the right-most icon partly to the
> right, but don't move it outside. You can also make the box larger by
> moving other icons to the right inside the box. You only get one size
> for the blank separation.
>
> This is all in the manual.
>
> --
>
> "An honest man, armed with all the knowledge available to us now,
> could only state that in some sense, the origin of life appears
> at the moment to be almost a miracle, so many are the conditions
> which would have to have been satisfied to get it going."
> -Sir Francis Crick
>
> "The odds that a universe such as ours could have emerged
> from a singularity are of the magnitude of 10^10^123)."
> --Roger Penrose

Nothin happens when I right-click on the toolbar. Can I get to
customize some other way. Thank you. abx

0
abx
3/25/2007 8:42:16 PM
On 25 Mar 2007 13:39:24 -0700, "abx" <abfunex@yahoo.com>   wrote:

>On Mar 25, 1:02 pm, Ajo Wissink <a...@notrealaddress.invalid> wrote:
>> On 25 Mar 2007 09:49:22 -0700, "abx" <abfu...@yahoo.com>   wrote:
>>
>> >I just bought a new computer and I re-installed Eudora Light on my new
>> >computer. But when I open Eudora, the "In", "Out" and "Trash" links
>> >are not on the left side of the screen the way they were on my old
>> >computer. How can I get these links back on the left side of the
>> >screen? Thank you.
>>
>> Have you tried Tools > Mailboxes?
>> --
>>
>> Ajo Wissink
>>
>> --
>
>When I click Tools I don't get the word mailboxes. Do you have an
>other suggestions? abx

Which version are you using?  It's always a good idea to mention that
when you have a question.

I think you have something ancient.  In  version 3.06 you have to select
Tools > View Mailboxes.
--

Ajo Wissink

Ajo
3/25/2007 8:58:17 PM
On Mar 25, 4:58 pm, Ajo Wissink <a...@notrealaddress.invalid> wrote:
> On 25 Mar 2007 13:39:24 -0700, "abx" <abfu...@yahoo.com>   wrote:

> >> Have you tried Tools > Mailboxes?
> >> --
>
> >> Ajo Wissink
>
> >> --
>
> >When I click Tools I don't get the word mailboxes. Do you have an
> >other suggestions? abx
>
> Which version are you using?  It's always a good idea to mention that
> when you have a question.
>
> I think you have something ancient.  In  version 3.06 you have to select
> Tools > View Mailboxes.
> --
>
> Ajo Wissink
>
> --

After I click Tools/View mailboxes, specifically what do I do then?
Thank you. abx

0
abx
3/25/2007 9:57:46 PM
On 25 Mar 2007 14:57:46 -0700, "abx" <abfunex@yahoo.com>   wrote:

>After I click Tools/View mailboxes, specifically what do I do then?

Your missing mailboxes should show up at the left where they went
missing.

Apparently you have done more than just closing the mailboxes window.
You can fix that with:

Close Eudora and open Windows Explorer. Find eudora.ini and open it in
Notepad.  Delete the line that says:

Light32Version=3

or something similar.

Close Notepad, saving your changes and reopen Eudora.  You should now
see the missing mailboxes.
--

Ajo Wissink

Ajo
3/25/2007 10:42:32 PM
On Mar 25, 6:42 pm, Ajo Wissink <a...@notrealaddress.invalid> wrote:
> On 25 Mar 2007 14:57:46 -0700, "abx" <abfu...@yahoo.com>   wrote:
>
> >After I click Tools/View mailboxes, specifically what do I do then?
>
> Your missing mailboxes should show up at the left where they went
> missing.
>
> Apparently you have done more than just closing the mailboxes window.
> You can fix that with:
>
> Close Eudora and open Windows Explorer. Find eudora.ini and open it in
> Notepad.  Delete the line that says:
>
> Light32Version=3
>
> or something similar.
>
> Close Notepad, saving your changes and reopen Eudora.  You should now
> see the missing mailboxes.
> --
>
> Ajo Wissink
>
> --

How do I find eudora.ini? What do I type in and in which box would I
type it? Thank you. abx

0
abx
3/26/2007 12:15:44 AM
On 25 Mar 2007 17:15:44 -0700, "abx" <abfunex@yahoo.com>   wrote:

>How do I find eudora.ini? What do I type in and in which box would I
>type it? Thank you. abx

Right-click on the shortcut you use to open Eudora and select
"Properties".  The "Target"  field should show where your Eudora is
installed.   Eudora.in is one of the files in your Eudora directory.  It
is the file containing your configuration.
--

Ajo Wissink

Ajo
3/26/2007 12:24:29 AM
In article <1174841362.104775.89480@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, abfunex@yahoo.com says...

> I just bought a new computer and I re-installed Eudora Light on my new
> computer. But when I open Eudora, the "In", "Out" and "Trash" links
> are not on the left side of the screen the way they were on my old
> computer. How can I get these links back on the left side of the
> screen? Thank you.

  These instructions are for Eudora 3.x Versions:

  3 possible solutions:

  1. That's because you already have you mailboxes showing in that window
     to the left of the screen.  (They are already being viewed)

     To Hide:
     Right click the white space in the window and select Hide.

     To View:
     Tools | View Mailboxes
     This is called 'Docking View'

  2. You may have accidentally dragged the mailbox window margin all
     the way to the left of the screen and it is actually there, it's
     just smushed up.  Move your mouse to the far left side of the window,
     if it turns into a border-dragging icon with little arrows and two bars,
     just drag the edge back to the right and make the window visible again.

  3. In the EUDORA.INI file:
     [Settings]
     Change MBoxBarIsDocking=1 to MBoxBarIsDocking=0
     (If it is = 1)
     Then, try:
     Tools | View Mailboxes
  --
  Over and Out
  Daniel Jacobson

0
daniel12
3/26/2007 6:18:19 AM
On 25 Mar 2007 17:15:44 -0700, "abx" <abfunex@yahoo.com> wrote:

>How do I find eudora.ini?

Use Search. It's on the Start Button.

--

"An honest man, armed with all the knowledge available to us now,
could only state that in some sense, the origin of life appears
at the moment to be almost a miracle, so many are the conditions
which would have to have been satisfied to get it going."
-Sir Francis Crick

"The odds that a universe such as ours could have emerged
from a singularity are of the magnitude of 10^10^123)."
--Roger Penrose

0
spam

"""""""""ADD ME""""""""""

why "::", not "."

"or" and "and"

"/a" is not "/a" ?

"my" and "our"

"out" and "in out"

"If then; if then;" and "If then; if;"

about "++" and "--"

Hello Partners, How are you ? Please find the requirements below. Title: Database/ETL Developer Duration: 6 months Location: NY Exp: 7+ Locals preferred Database/ETL requirements (Mandatory) Candidate must have worked with financial instruments, preferably Mutual Funds but, Equities are also ok. PL/SQL - packages, Stored procs, Functions, Aggregate functions, Pipelined Functions Informatica 8.6 - especially complex mappings, complex maplets, complex workflows, transformations Oracle 10g/11g Unix/Linux shell scripting Database/ETL requirements (Optional) ...

A problem about "[ ]" "( )" "="

Web resources about - "In" "Out" and "Trash" - comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows