"matches regexp" and "matches regexp (case insensitive)"

Gentlemen and Fair Ladies,

Eudora has suddenly failed to discern between "matches regexp" and "matches
regexp (case insensitive)".  Can anyone tell me how to correct it?

I use Eudora 4.3.2.7.

Many thanks!

God Bless!

Norm
0
nfjohn

Norman Johnson <nfjohn@flash.net> wrote:
> Eudora has suddenly failed to discern between "matches regexp" and "matches
> regexp (case insensitive)".  Can anyone tell me how to correct it?

A few more details might help. Since you say this happened suddenly, I
presume it was working properly but stopped doing so. Can you tell us a
bit more about what happened? Is the problem that you created a new filter
and that new filter isn't working correctly? Or is the problem that an old
filter isn't working the way it used to? Or is the problem with "find
messages" rather than with filters? Are you sure that the problem is
really that it isn't discerning the difference between those things? What,
if anything, did you change before this problem started? Did anything else
go wrong at about that time?

--
Katrina

0