Create custom filter...

I know Eudora has built-in filtering. But what I want to do is send an
incoming email to a temp folder on my C: drive in text format if the
subject line contains a word like "free". Does anyone know how to do that?

0
andysiis

MS-Windows mail servers and PHP's mail() function
I have a contact form that uses PHP's mail() function. It recently came to my attention that (some?) MS-Windows mail servers may not properly process data given to the mail() function that's only newline-terminated. The mail() function takes up to five parameters: mail(recipient, subject, message, [headers [,parameters]]) The ones of interest here are the first four. The questions are these: 1. Since recipient and subject are not multi-line, and, from the web form, don't even contain newlines, is it safe to assume they need neither newlines nor carriage-...

Import mail archives from Eudora 6 for Windows to Eudora 6 for Mac
Good morning/evening everyone ! I am a french user of Eudora, and I encounter this problem : I precedently used Eudora on a Windows plateform ; and now I have bought a Macintosh (^-^) and I would want to recover my mail archives on the Macintosh. Is there a way to import these archives from the Eudora version which is installed on Windows, to the Mac Version ? Thank you for your help (and sorry, really, for my very bad english :/ ) Nakaori In <BBDC2EFB.936F%mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> Mad Youri <mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> wrote: > Good morning/evening ev...

Filtering Eudora mail?
Any suggested ways to make Eudora filters that will block messages whose Subject: line contains stuff like this: =A4=A4=B0=EA=A5H=A6U=BA=D8=A6X=AAk=A8=AD=A5=F7(=A7=EB=B8=EA,=BBP=B0=B2=B3 q=B1B=B1=BB=C5@,=BB=E2=A5~=B0=EA=C5@=B7=D3,=A4u=B0=D3=A6=D2=B9=EE),=BA=AF =B3z=A6=DC=A5x=C6W=B4C=C5=E9=B5o=AEi=A9=CE=ACO=BA=AF=B3z=A6=DC=ACF=A9=B2= BE=F7=BAc,=A6b2010=A6~,=B0=AA=B9F314=A4H, or like this: ���������M��u�O�ӷE�l�X��ڵ��G,�i��]������]�w�U�ػ�ê(�H��)�P�޳N�M�� ,���x�W��J���ꪺ�f�~,�J�줣�p����ê.�Ӥj���馩, or what seems to be characters from various Asian languages? In article <siegman-8BAE...

PuTTY patch
This is a patch I have been using for probibly a couple of months now. It allows you to specify custom icons for each window (most importiantly, in the window's toolbar) - and allows you to specify a custom [default, starting] window position. I use this intensley - because each window I bring up is color coded- so the icons on the taskbar let me quickly select which window I want to bring-up. I also make shortcuts to the configurations, so when I launch my 4 windows - they all go to a pre-defined quadrant of the screen. This is done through the normal configuration menu - and saved with ...

Exporting Eudora mail *with* attachements (Eudora -> Mozilla mail)
For compatibility reasons (I'm using a dual-boot PC with Linux and Windows, and found a way to share Mozilla (1.7.2) between both platforms)I've moved away from Eudora over to Mozilla to handle all my mail needs. I've found a (cumbersome and slow) way to import Eudora MBOX format mailboxes into Mozilla, but this doesn't include attachements. In Eudora each message seems to have a file-path which points to the attachement, while in Mozilla the attachement is included in the message itself, encoded in BASE-64. How can I convert Eudora mailboxes to include the attachements, so they'll be available in Mozilla as well? -- Hallvard Hallvard Tangeraas <inv@lid.email> wrote in news:4178ef3a$1@news.broadpark.no: > In Eudora each message seems to have a file-path which points to the > attachement, while in Mozilla the attachement is included in the message > itself, encoded in BASE-64. > > > How can I convert Eudora mailboxes to include the attachements, so > they'll be available in Mozilla as well? > > Hi. Try this plugin http://brana.users.sbb.co.yu/plugins.htm#exporter -- mailto:bujenovicAThotmail.com http://brana.users.sbb.co.yu/index Brana Bujenovic wrote: > Hallvard Tangeraas <inv@lid.email> wrote in > news:4178ef3a$1@news.broadpark.no: >> How can I convert Eudora mailboxes to include the attachements, so >> they'll be ...

Creating a Custom looking window
Maybe this question was posted before , but, How do you make a window that doesn't look like a standard 'rectangular' window? Some programs like 'Jam' or the opening window for Photoshop CS has a curved feather shaped, or square with spokes radiating out from the window. It can be moved around if click & dragged. So custom window have a square for 'closing'. Thanks John -- John B wrote: > Maybe this question was posted before , but, How do you make a window > that doesn't look like a standard 'rectangular' window? REALbasic c...

checking and filtering mail without Eudora
I currently have 3 different programs to deal with mail. This is because I don't want Eudora running all the time. I use mailwasher to check for new mail. I use spamihilator to filter spam and then finally Eudora to view and deal with the mail. This is a pain. Is there a better way? I'd gladly pay for the full version of Eudora with the (apparently) excellent spam filter, but I need a utility to run in the background and check for new mail, BUT be able to notify me ONLY about genuine mail - that is something to check and filter mail. Does anyone know of such a program? -- Free washing machine help and advice. Free washing machine reviews. Buy washing machine parts. www.washerhelp.co.uk [remove mymask_ to email] On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 22:21:27 GMT, xyZed <xyzed@mymask_xyzed.co.uk> wrote: > I currently have 3 different programs to deal with mail. This is > because I don't want Eudora running all the time. > > I use mailwasher to check for new mail. I use spamihilator to filter > spam and then finally Eudora to view and deal with the mail. > > This is a pain. Is there a better way? > > I'd gladly pay for the full version of Eudora with the (apparently) > excellent spam filter, but I need a utility to run in the background > and check for new mail, BUT be able to notify me ONLY about genuine > mail - that is something to check and filter mail. > > Does anyone know of suc...

Creating Custom Window Looks for a Game
I am not sure what the best way to approach this problem is. My long term intent is to create a game that has graphics with fancy windows which appear over and around the animated graphics, perhaps even using Java3d. I want a professional look to this application. I want to create a game that has windows with a special look and feel. For example scroll boxes with a mid-evil look to them, perhaps looking like ancient scrolls. Dropdown list boxes with equally interesting graphics. Windows that have fancy boarders around them, including custom min and max buttons. What is the best way to go ab...

Retry or Cancel while Eudora is filtering Mail
Lately, while Eudora is filtering mail, I receive a message that reads that the server is busy and I have a choice of Retry or Cancel or "try the other program" (or something like that). In order to get Eudora to complete the filter, I have to pres Ctl>Alt>Del and stop vcmd.exe. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? Thanks......... Bobby Bobby77501 <rmo555@cox.net> wrote: > Lately, while Eudora is filtering mail, I receive a message that reads that > the server is busy and I have a choice of Retry or Cancel or "try the other ...

Junk Mail filter/Eudora 6
After seven months of usage, a daily email from my sister still ends up in the Junk mailbox. Every day I mark the email as Not Junk. Is there a way to 'fix' the spam filter process to tell it - once and for all - that certain email is definitely NOT junk? There are several regular emails that come to me and that are filtered correctly - i.e. don't end up in the Junk mailbox. I would have thought that seven months of training would have had the required effect!! I'm using Eudora 6 with OS9.1. Thanks DCK -- Check out http://www.pcweenies.com - Kr...

from Eudora for Mac to MS Outlook for windows
Any experts who could help me? I used Eudora 6.0 on my Mac and have been forced to use a PC running Microsoft Outlook for Windows XP at grad school. I was able to move my mail halfway, by installing Eudora 6.0 for WindowsXP and transferring my mailboxes by memory key, then adding a ".mbx" suffix. But 2 problems: 1 - Outlook won't import from Eudora 6.0. It demands Eudora 4.x or lower. WHERE CAN I FIND EUDORA 4.X OR LOWER? 2 - I can't figure out how to get my email address book into either the Eudora for Windows on my PC or even better into Outlook. All help de...

Sending Mail from Eudora Through Windows Live
My ISP recently switched over to using Windows Live to handle their email, meaning that I had to change my email settings for both incoming and outgoing mail in Eudora. (I use Eudora Light 6.2.3.4, just to clarify.) After a bit of fiddling, the incoming settings are working properly, but the outgoing settings are not. :/ Here is what they told me to use: Outgoing SMTP Server: smtp.live.com Outgoing SMTP Mail Port: 587 Authentication Required: Yes (Your Windows Live ID and password) TLS/SSL Required: Yes (Select TLS if available, if not select SSL) Under Sending Mail, I'v...

How to create custom logon screen in ms-access
Hi, I am creating a new application using ms-access database. I need help in making a custom logon screen and provide access to my users. Is there a way to create custom form and table with validation for users to provide access to the db application? Help me! Thanx Gary > Gary There is help at 2 web sites Tek-tips.com look at the faq. at robotparade (the site has changed so you will need to search) has a form that has login screen. it has a module that get the user name. you may also consider adding a screen if it is multi user to show who is in the database. Also see fa...

How to create filters for Apache::Filter?
I've been try to create a filter for use with Apache::Filter, but I keep getting an error in my Apache log: ' Can't call method "filter_register" on an undefined value at /etc/httpd//Filter1.pm line 4.! ' Not too suprised, as I'm obviously missing something, but what? The module documentation isn't clear, and I could find no examples on the web. Here's the test module (Filter1.pm) I wrote up (taken mostly from the incomplete examples in the module documentation), loadable in mod_perl's path: use Apache; sub Filter1::handler { $r = ...

create window and create widget
Hello experts! You have the following xlib function Window XCreateSimpleWindow( Display *, /*Pointer to the server */ Window, /*parent */ int,int, /* x,y of the upper left corner */ int,int, /*width and height *7 int, /*border width */ unsigned long, /* border color */ unsigned locg, /* background color */ ) and you have the following Xt function Widget XtVaCreateWidget( String, /*widget name */ WidgetClass, /*widget class */ Widget, /*parent */ ArgList, /...

Training the junk mail filter in Eudora 6
I have email coming form someone on AOL that keep going to junk. I told Eudora "Not Junk" twice and no change. Maybe it's the email address being in ALL CAPS (Typical AOLer) RECIPENT@aol.com Tim S ha scritto: > > I have email coming form someone on AOL that keep going to junk. I > told Eudora "Not Junk" twice and no change. Maybe it's the email > address being in ALL CAPS (Typical AOLer) > > RECIPENT@aol.com If you put that email address in your Address Book and then tell Eudora that mail from those addresses isn't junk (...

Windows Eudora to Mac Eudora
Trying to get all my Windows Eudora v7.1 email folders/mailboxes converted to Mac Eudora 6.2 but the instructions on Qualcomm's site are incomplete. Does anyone have a step-by-step solution that they know works? Also - in the Windows version, the mailbox/folder list docks on the left side of the screen (above where Eudora used to have ads. Is there any way in the Mac version to control window placement and docking? One last question - Is this the only place to get active Eudora discussion/user support, or are there other forums for Mac users that are still active? Thanks...

How to send a custom event to a created child window ?
Hi All, I'm having a problem with redraw/move not doing the right thing because I'm updating an on screen image in a tight while loop. I got a message from Armel late last week suggesting that I make my code more event driven so that other messages (move, paint) can get in and the screen will look okay (I'm not sure if using a wxTimer is the way to go though). I've defined a simple custom event (no new class, just a wxCommandEvent) and I can fire and receive it from within my main window. However, my runtime created child panel, doesn't receive this event. ...

Creating framed windows with window()
This might be a simple question, but I would like to create a window with a border around it using Turbo Pascal's window() procedure. How can I do this? Also, are there any good units out there that are compatible with TP7 and that have procedures and/or functions that can make creating these types of windows easier? A Turbo Pascal unit library similar to the CXL - (The C Programmer's Extended Function Library), which was developed in the early 1990's by Mike Smedley, would be great. I appreciate any help. Thanks! "Craig" <nightwatchman94@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1114272516.107554.180280@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com: > This might be a simple question, but I would like to create a window > with a border around it using Turbo Pascal's window() procedure. How > can I do this? > > Also, are there any good units out there that are compatible with TP7 > and that have procedures and/or functions that can make creating these > types of windows easier? A Turbo Pascal unit library similar to the CXL > - (The C Programmer's Extended Function Library), which was developed > in the early 1990's by Mike Smedley, would be great. I appreciate any > help. > > Thanks! > > With Turbo Pascal Window() Procedure alone You can not. You may 1.Use Turbo Vision if You own Turbo Pascal 6 or 7. There are a few demo apps comming with Turbo Pascal / Borland Pascal.Turbo Vi...

Window eudora to Mac eudora
Hi All, I am going to buy a mac Ibook, but currently i am using window, and use the eudora to get email, is it any way to transfer or convert those email to Mac? Thanks in advance, <saipak@alumni.polyu.edu.hk> wrote: > I am going to buy a mac Ibook, but currently i am using window, and use the > eudora to get email, is it any way to transfer or convert those email to > Mac? There are ways to do this quite easily. Others, who have done it, will surely reply here in detail, but in the mean time look at <www.emailman.com/conversion> and see if what you nee...

How to transfer mail from Eudora to Eudora?
I need to transfer Eudors mail from one computer to another. Sometimes from my Powerbook 3400c/8.6/Eudora light to my PM 7200/8.6/Eudora Light, sometimes between Mac computers when I am upgrading to a 'new' computer. Is there an easy way way to transfer individual e-mails or the complete file between computers, preferably using zip disks? -- Free men own guns, slaves don't www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/ In article <nhull-D259DD.06454907112005@news1.east.earthlink.net>, Nick Hull <nhull@access4less.net> wrote: > I need to transfer Eudors ma...

custom window functionality for all windows
I'm a real neophyte when it comes to Mac programming, so please forgive me if I make a few blunders here. I want to add some custom functionality to windows in OS X. I've gathered that to do so I need to create a custom window definition. However, I want all windows to receive this functionality, so presumably I need to replace the system's default definition (with id 0). So, the thousand dollar question is, do calls to RegisterWindowDefinition stick, or do they only apply to the application in which they are called? In other words, does the function actually alter th...

custom password filters for windows (need some help)
First let me state that I am by no means a programmer and haven't done any coding in 25+ years but I am a little desperate at this point. There is an article at http://www.devx.com/security/Article/21522 that describes creating your own password filter for windows systems. Basically it's just a DLL that gets added to a windows box and with a few registry entries, you can enforce stronger passwords. The code in the link above creates such a DLL and allows for a customizable password filter via a registry entry. I tried compiling the code under Visual Studio 2010 but got several errors a...

Web resources about - Create custom filter... - comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

iRobot Create - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
iRobot Create is a hobbyist robot manufactured by iRobot that is based on the Roomba platform and was introduced in 2007. However, iRobot Create ...

The Knot Creates Facebook Page To Help Hurricane Sandy Victims Salvage Their Weddings
The damage in the wake of Hurricane Sandy included some 2,300 weddings that had to be postponed or rescheduled, according to wedding portal The ...

Pre-dawn tradies create Brisbane's new four-hour 'rush hour'
Tradies leaving early add to four-hour morning rush, stats show.

Apple CEO Tim Cook refuses to create 'backdoor' to unlock San Bernardino shooter's iPhone
A US federal magistrate has ordered Apple to develop a "backdoor" to the iPhone and help the Federal Bureau of Investigation with their investigation ...

Pre-dawn tradies create Brisbane's new four-hour 'rush hour'
Tradies leaving early add to four-hour morning rush, stats show.

Pre-dawn tradies create Brisbane's new four-hour 'rush hour'
Tradies leaving early add to four-hour morning rush, stats show.

Office Create Launches Cooking Mama Let’s Cook Puzzle on Mobile
Japanese developer Office Create has launched Cooking Mama Let’s Cook Puzzle on iOS and Android. Rather than focusing on the step-by-step recipe ...

Cable lobby claimed “voluntary” solution could create cable box competition
FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler. (credit: NCTA ) Just before yesterday's vote to boost competition in the cable set-top box market, Federal Communications ...

Devices help create emotion-based ads
Facial recognition technology and biometric data sensors are letting brands use your emotions to create ads.

EXCLUSIVE: Cisco, Prof. Stein Create Firestorm in "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Clip
Comic Book Resources EXCLUSIVE: Cisco, Prof. Stein Create Firestorm in "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Clip Comic Book Resources SPOILER WARNING: ...