Email to Trash

I get an email from a list that always ends up in the trash folder.  I
have filters set to send it to an appropriate mailbox.
I have deleted and reset all applicable filters,  no dice.
If I go to the trash folder and filter the message manually it
transfers to the proper mailbox.
Does anybody have a suggestion for curing this?  Any help will be
appreciated.

thanks
0
TT

TT Rex <trex@alamo.com> on Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:24:00 -0800 typed in
comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows  the following:
>I get an email from a list that always ends up in the trash folder.  I
>have filters set to send it to an appropriate mailbox.
>I have deleted and reset all applicable filters,  no dice.
>If I go to the trash folder and filter the message manually it
>transfers to the proper mailbox.
>Does anybody have a suggestion for curing this?  Any help will be
>appreciated.

	What filters do you have which send stuff to "Trash"?

--
pyotr filipivich
pyotr
On 11/28/2016 1:24 PM, TT Rex wrote:
> I get an email from a list that always ends up in the trash folder.  I
> have filters set to send it to an appropriate mailbox.
> I have deleted and reset all applicable filters,  no dice.
> If I go to the trash folder and filter the message manually it
> transfers to the proper mailbox.
> Does anybody have a suggestion for curing this?  Any help will be
> appreciated.

Move it to the top of your filter list and include a final action "skip
rest" in the filter.

0
Sid
11/29/2016 6:15:37 PM
Sid Elbow <here@there.com> on Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:15:37 -0500 typed in
comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows  the following:
>On 11/28/2016 1:24 PM, TT Rex wrote:
>> I get an email from a list that always ends up in the trash folder.  I
>> have filters set to send it to an appropriate mailbox.
>> I have deleted and reset all applicable filters,  no dice.
>> If I go to the trash folder and filter the message manually it
>> transfers to the proper mailbox.
>> Does anybody have a suggestion for curing this?  Any help will be
>> appreciated.
>
>Move it to the top of your filter list and include a final action "skip
>rest" in the filter.

	That works.  I'd forgotten about that 'trick."

--
pyotr filipivich
pyotr
On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:15:37 -0500, Sid Elbow <here@there.com> wrote:

>On 11/28/2016 1:24 PM, TT Rex wrote:
>> I get an email from a list that always ends up in the trash folder.  I
>> have filters set to send it to an appropriate mailbox.
>> I have deleted and reset all applicable filters,  no dice.
>> If I go to the trash folder and filter the message manually it
>> transfers to the proper mailbox.
>> Does anybody have a suggestion for curing this?  Any help will be
>> appreciated.
>
>Move it to the top of your filter list and include a final action "skip
>rest" in the filter.

Aha,  that seems to have worked.  Thank you.  Much appreciated
0
TT