Hidden Settings list

I am sure (!) this has been documented here .... I just can't find it.
Eudora uses an HTML extension to add or change options (am I right
here?) and SOMEWHERE there is an extensive list of those changes.

I - in the moment - need to change what I call the "flyout" speed.
When I am tagging msgs with either a label or a change of Status
the flyout menus are WAY too fast for me (at 72yo)

Thanks.

bwelkin
0
welkinator

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 09:13:13 -0500, welkinator
<welkinator+forte@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am sure (!) this has been documented here .... I just can't find it.
>Eudora uses an HTML extension to add or change options (am I right
>here?) and SOMEWHERE there is an extensive list of those changes.
>
>I - in the moment - need to change what I call the "flyout" speed.
>When I am tagging msgs with either a label or a change of Status
>the flyout menus are WAY too fast for me (at 72yo)
>
>Thanks.
>
>bwelkin

Yes, it was documented here:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows/msg/a4fb742b3f152bf7

Ajo Wissink
0
Ajo
10/19/2016 3:40:11 PM
Ajo Wissink <ajo@notrealaddress.invalid> on Wed, 19 Oct 2016 12:40:11
-0300 typed in comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows  the following:
>On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 09:13:13 -0500, welkinator
><welkinator+forte@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I am sure (!) this has been documented here .... I just can't find it.
>>Eudora uses an HTML extension to add or change options (am I right
>>here?) and SOMEWHERE there is an extensive list of those changes.
>>
>>I - in the moment - need to change what I call the "flyout" speed.
>>When I am tagging msgs with either a label or a change of Status
>>the flyout menus are WAY too fast for me (at 72yo)
>>
>>Thanks.
>>
>>bwelkin
>
>Yes, it was documented here:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows/msg/a4fb742b3f152bf7

	The list is good, the website - gone bye-bye.

	Thanks for the listing.

--
pyotr filipivich
pyotr
<phamp@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Ajo Wissink <ajo@notrealaddress.invalid> on Wed, 19 Oct 2016 12:40:11
>-0300 typed in comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows  the following:
>>On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 09:13:13 -0500, welkinator
>><welkinator+forte@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I am sure (!) this has been documented here .... I just can't find it.
>>>Eudora uses an HTML extension to add or change options (am I right
>>>here?) and SOMEWHERE there is an extensive list of those changes.
>>>
>>>I - in the moment - need to change what I call the "flyout" speed.
>>>When I am tagging msgs with either a label or a change of Status
>>>the flyout menus are WAY too fast for me (at 72yo)
>>>
>>>Thanks.
>>>
>>>bwelkin
>>
>>Yes, it was documented here:
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows/msg/a4fb742b3f152bf7
>
>	The list is good, the website - gone bye-bye.
>
>	Thanks for the listing.

The two websites with partial lists are gone... and they were never
more than partial lists.

My own website is gone, but it never had any Eudora info on it. It was
devoted to MIDI music.

So you didn't miss anything. ;-)

--
Jim H
0
On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 09:13:13 -0500, welkinator
<welkinator+forte@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am sure (!) this has been documented here .... I just can't find it.
>Eudora uses an HTML extension to add or change options (am I right
>here?) and SOMEWHERE there is an extensive list of those changes.
>
>I - in the moment - need to change what I call the "flyout" speed.
>When I am tagging msgs with either a label or a change of Status
>the flyout menus are WAY too fast for me (at 72yo)
>
>Thanks.
>
>bwelkin

Are you refering to  X-Eudora-Options?

There are lists of all X-Eudora-Option settings: ref posts in Gazelle
Listmoms Eudora List serve

1) ini descriptions
  http://dansmithengineering.com/Eudora-Tweaks/Eudora-ini-Settings.htm
2) list of X-Eudora-Option
http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/EUDORA-MAIL/2004-12/1103697074
 to use them check the #2 item refernce to the regular Eudora Help
file.

hth
ClamRake

0