How to get back Mailboxes?

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I am using Eudora v.6.2.0.14 and used to have on the left side Vertically
Mailboxes
I do not know how but they are not there any more, I tried to go to Tools
and click
on Mailboxes they will open in a little separate window but how do I get
them vertically
in to Eudora? Thanks Fred

0
Reply Fred 7/20/2005 2:18:01 AM

See related articles to this posting

In article <iviDe.68121$Ba2.3195158@weber.videotron.net>,
jafred@videotron.ca says...

>I am using Eudora v.6.2.0.14 and used to have on the left side Vertically
>Mailboxes
>I do not know how but they are not there any more, I tried to go to Tools
>and click
>on Mailboxes they will open in a little separate window but how do I get
>them vertically
>in to Eudora? Thanks Fred

Just grab the title bar of your little window, and drag it over to the side
edge, to anchor it there.  It will change into a vertical list.

0
Reply Wayne 7/20/2005 3:14:28 AM
comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows 10364 articles. 4 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

How do I get my mailbox window back
I right-clicked on my mailbox window and selected "hide" just to see what happened and now I cant figure out how to get it back. Im sure I've done this sometime before (7 years ago maybe?) but I cant figure it out today. Embarrassed ____ _ | __\_\_o____/_| <[___\_\_-----<------------------<No Spam Please>< | o' On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:50:00 -0700, John <seetheplane@my.sig> wrote: >I right-clicked on my mailbox window and selected "hide" just to see what >happened and now I cant figure out how to get it ba...

GET BACK TO ME
DEAR FRIEND, I GUESS THIS LETTER MAY COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE SINCE I HAD NO PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOU. I AM THE CHAIRMAN TENDER BOARD OF INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC) I GOT YOUR CONTACT IN THE COURSE OF MY SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE PERSON WITH WHOM TO HANDLE A VERY CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION INVOLVING THE TRANSFER OF FUND VALUED THIRTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($30M) TO A SAFE FOREIGN ACCOUNT. THE ABOVE FUND IN QUESTION IS NOT CONNECTED WITH ARMS, DRUGS OR MONEY LAUNDERING. IT IS THE PRODUCT OF OVER INVOICE ON CONTRACT AWARDED IN JANUARY 2003 BY INEC, TO A FOREIGN ...

backing up mailboxes
I am fairly new to Eudora and would appreciate someone telling me how to backup my mailboxes. I routinely backup/synchronize my C drive documents & files to an external E drive. I have not been able to figure out how to backup the Eudora mailboxes. My main problem is trying to find the Eudora mailboxes on the C harddrive. Where are they located? Is there a simple command somewhere in Eudora to copy/backup the mailboxes? thank you, Matt On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:32:58 -0700, "Matt" <mattsell@rmci.net> wrote: > My >main problem is trying to fin...

[News] Debian GNU/Linux Gets Its Thunder Back with MEPIS Backing
MEPIS to switch from Ubuntu to Debian ,----[ Quote ] | So it is that Woodford has decided to go back to Debian for MEPIS' Linux | heard. In particular, he will be using Debian GNU/Linux version 4.0 -- | code-named Etch. `---- http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS6170488551.html This comes to show why choice and diversity are so hugely important. Related: Goodbye Windows, Hello Linux - A Year of My Life ,----[ Quote ] | As I am typing this, Debian Etch has just been released and I'm | downloading it for a trial. `---- http://openix.co.nz/?p=28 The Perfect Desktop - Debian Et...

Fraud 7, do I get my money back if my space-doors get stuck closed?
"This type of gearbox is intended for high end applications where the gear reduction needs to be variable to solve the problem. A high end application for example is to guarantee a space door can open in space. Normal doors open and close with relative ease, but in space, doors and actuators can jam because of unforseen bonding problems between surfaces, thermal issues or some accident that leaves a structure bent out of shape. Fitting a Halogen Gear Drive with 6 moving parts can guarantee that door will open if and when required to do so under exceptional circumstances. Other act...

How to get back tools bar back to menu on SAS v8 Enhanced editor
Guys I was playing around the my editor options I do not know what I did my tools bar has been detached from the main menu and shows up has a new window, I want to get back to my Old settings how can I do it, I tried lot of different things it did not work. I hope Cntrl Z would have worked at this time but nope . Thanks guys for the help . The command line and the tools-bar can be "docked" or not. If you klick in the bar (somewhere in the tools-icons) with the right mouse button, you get a menue. There you find the "docked" option unchecked. Click on it and the tolls are ...

Re: How to get back tools bar back to menu on SAS v8 Enhanced
The command line and the tools-bar can be "docked" or not. If you klick in the bar (somewhere in the tools-icons) with the right mouse button, you get a menue. There you find the "docked" option unchecked. Click on it and the tolls are docked again. Cheers, Gerhard On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:25:06 -0500, SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >Guys I was playing around the my editor options I do not know what I did my >tools bar has been detached from the main menu and shows up has a new >window, I want to get back to my Old settings how can I do it, I tr...

Re: How to get back tools bar back to menu on SAS v8 Enhanced #2
Sorry guys I figured that out thanks to Gerhard On 10/16/06, SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com> wrote: > > hello all, > > Still no good, it is looking same way I wanted to put the screen shot of > it but the picture is too big to copy and paste , is this can be done > by deleting the profile file in the temp folder. If I need to check on > sasdocs what sub heading I would be looking at ???? > > thanks for your time and help > > > > On 10/16/06, Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel@t-online.de> wrote: > > > > The command lin...

[News] Slackware Gets Better Package Management and Mandriva Gets Net Monitor Back

Invest $5,000. Get Back $80,600.00 . Get your share of the pie
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>&nbsp;<STRONG>$208 Million Magazine Project<BR></STRONG>Get your share. Earn up to $30,000.00 monthly. Invest $5k as a silent or active partner. Get back $80k<BR>visit:&nbsp; Millionaires "MAKERSNEWS" &nbsp;Magazine Division of : Top Rank Business Associates Group (of Companies )Inc. USA<BR><A href="http://www.israel-fagbemi.com">www....

Fraud 7, do I get my money back if my space-doors get stuck closed? (2nd request)
"This type of gearbox is intended for high end applications where the gear reduction needs to be variable to solve the problem. A high end application for example is to guarantee a space door can open in space. Normal doors open and close with relative ease, but in space, doors and actuators can jam because of unforseen bonding problems between surfaces, thermal issues or some accident that leaves a structure bent out of shape. Fitting a Halogen Gear Drive with 6 moving parts can guarantee that door will open if and when required to do so under exceptional circumstances. Other act...

After I overload "switch" command, how can I get back the original "switch" function back?
hi, guy: I am planning to overlad "switch" command in my application, and use it do something, yet after that, how can I get back the original function of "switch" ? I don't want to use the overlad "switch" all through my appliction. Any body can help me? Thanks a lot. proc switch args { .......................... } pheobe wrote: > hi, guy: > > I am planning to overlad "switch" command in my application, and use > it do something, yet after that, how can I get back the original > function of "switch" ? I don...

how to get back the target
Hi I'm stuck on setting a target for current page. say, the following function is called function Call_OnClick(index, nValue, PageID, TargetFrameID) { document.InputForm.PAGEID.value = PageID; if ( TargetFrameID != null ) document.InputForm.target = '_new'; document.InputForm.submit(); } to open another broswer. after this, the parent GUI doesn't display all the component, few of bottons are gone. without exacuting the above function, all are fine. I think it's the target setting problem (all pages are governed by controller in this p...

getting my prompt back
I called a function which blocks on some lock already acquired by another task. Now I am not getting my shell prompt back. How do I get the shell prompt back? Any help will be appreciated a lot. On Jun 11, 12:43=A0am, aksinghdce <aksingh...@gmail.com> wrote: > I called a function which blocks on some lock already acquired by > another task. Now I am not getting my shell prompt back. How do I get > the shell prompt back? Any help will be appreciated a lot. I would suggest spawing the function instead. -> sp myFunc (param1) Philippe ...

Getting back into programming
Hello folks. I'd love some advice. I'm looking to advance my career and would very much like to get involved (again) in computer programming. I've been a research scientist for the last 8 years, but before then I was quite proficient in my high school days in BASIC and PASCAL. Currently, I work doing IT administration and have had cause to get to know Foxpro. I realize that there is little future with the languages I'm familiar with, so I want to dive head first into one of the newer ones. I know JAVA and flash are the "cool" langugages of multimedia, but obviously...

How do I get back my fonts.
Hi all I downloaded some fonts and installed them thinking I installed only the ones I downloaded, but there was loads of them and they have mucked up my windows xp/office xp fonts, how can I reinstall the normal fonts. will repairing Office XP work. I did this before I installed Norton Ghost or I could easily re-install them, but I never noticed till afterwards. see ya mac we all make mistakes said the dalek climbing off the dustbin. ...

How to get keycaps back on???
Compaq Aramda e500. One of the keycaps popped off. Doesn't look like anything is broke. I can get the little "a-frame" piece back into the top slider socket. Just can't figger how to get any leverage onto the bottom part to get it pressed back into its notch. The keycap covers access to where I need to push. What's the secret? Thanks, mike -- Return address is VALID! "mike" <spamme9@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Dl9Mj.3707$El4.637@trnddc05... > Compaq Aramda e500. > One of the keycaps popped off. Doesn't look like anything is broke. >...

How to get the CommandManager back?
I was adjusting my CommandManager when it disappeared. It's still active, but I can't see it. Is there a way to get it back? -- ___________________ Todd Bennett Celerity Group, Inc tbennett<nospam>@celerity.net Right click and turn it off. Then turn it back on. You should see it disappear. When you have the Show discriptions turned off it looks just like another toolbar. "T Bennett" <tbennett@celerity.net> wrote in message news:bl1ph7$75sr3$1@ID-183945.news.uni-berlin.de... > I was adjusting my CommandManager when it disappeared. It's still ac...

Which MMO should I get back into?
sigh I wish I had some friends, or that my wife was a gamer, would make this a much easier decision. WoW was my first MMO since UO first came out. WoW became very addictive for me, and I quit. Had to, as my wife and I were expecting our first child. I'm a very casual PC gamer now, have 1-2 hours a night available. I've been pondering grabbing Age of Conan, but my system isn't the greatest. I'm thinking about LOTRO. Then I'm wondering if DAOC, EQ2, AC2.. if anyone still plays those and if they are still worthwhile. *sigh* I'd like to play something and make some o...

How do I get back from a console.
I can't seem to get nethack to display properly in a gnome terminal in Fedora Core 3. No one in the rec.games.roguelike.nethack has had any advice to offer but playing in a console session. I can ctrl+alt+f1 to a console but how do I get back? -- Mark Healey marknews(at)healeyonline(dot)com Mark Healey wrote: > I can't seem to get nethack to display properly in a gnome terminal in > Fedora Core 3. No one in the rec.games.roguelike.nethack has had any > advice to offer but playing in a console session. I can ctrl+alt+f1 to a > console but how do I get back? > &...

how to get back the target
Hi I post a similar question in javascript group, but it's said this's the right place for this qustion. here it's: like a STRUTS, a controller (servlet engine) handles all the URL(forward, send next,..), the page I worked on is a GUI built in a basic template, which provides a buttons bar (governed by controller too). my page is written in a JSP with javascript functions, one of them is function Call_ActionBar_OnClick(index, nValue, PageID, TargetFrameID) { document.InputForm.PAGEID.value = PageID; if ( TargetFrameID != null ) document.InputForm.t...

Kindly Get Back To Me
MR.Qin Wang HANG SENG BANK LTD, DES VOEUX RD.BRANCH CENTRAL HONG KONG HONG KONG. I am Mr.Qin Wang, credit officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd; I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. I honestly apologize and hope I do not cause you much embarrassment by contacting you through this means for a transaction of this magnitude, but this is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium, sorry my English is not very good. Furthermore, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, and it is imperative for me to know y...

how get the back value?
hello everyone i want to get the back value when the data is save or modify successfully in the database.how can i do this ? BRs Teng Tao wrote: > hello everyone > i want to get the back value when the data is save or modify successfully in > the database.how can i do this ? > BRs > > I'm not clear on what you're looking for. Are you trying to get the row you just inserted or updated back? If so, you have to use a SELECT statement. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attgl...

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
Beloved Friend, Good day to you. My name is Pedro Barretto the personal assistant to the sig. Stefano Tanzi who is the son of Don Calisto Tanzi the founder of Parmalat Food and Diary Co. in Italy. I have obtained your contact from the information from our Chambers of Commerce when sourcing for a stimabile contact to the foreign country with who I can execute with a commerce of this largeness that demands the confidentiality and the absolute confidence. I mean to speed up your attendance in the execution of one transaction of transactions. It is our sincere conviction that maneggierete this tr...