How to get back Mailboxes?

I am using Eudora v.6.2.0.14 and used to have on the left side Vertically
Mailboxes
I do not know how but they are not there any more, I tried to go to Tools
and click
on Mailboxes they will open in a little separate window but how do I get
them vertically
in to Eudora? Thanks Fred

0
Fred
7/20/2005 2:18:01 AM
comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows 10547 articles. 4 followers. bob234 (1) is leader. Post Follow

In article <iviDe.68121$Ba2.3195158@weber.videotron.net>,
jafred@videotron.ca says...

>I am using Eudora v.6.2.0.14 and used to have on the left side Vertically
>Mailboxes
>I do not know how but they are not there any more, I tried to go to Tools
>and click
>on Mailboxes they will open in a little separate window but how do I get
>them vertically
>in to Eudora? Thanks Fred

Just grab the title bar of your little window, and drag it over to the side
edge, to anchor it there.  It will change into a vertical list.

0
Wayne

How do I get my mailbox window back
I right-clicked on my mailbox window and selected "hide" just to see what happened and now I cant figure out how to get it back. Im sure I've done this sometime before (7 years ago maybe?) but I cant figure it out today. Embarrassed ____ _ | __\_\_o____/_| <[___\_\_-----<------------------<No Spam Please>< | o' On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:50:00 -0700, John <seetheplane@my.sig> wrote: >I right-clicked on my mailbox window and selected "hide" just to see what >happened and now I cant figure out how to get it ba...

Euroda 6.2.5.6 how to get back personality window inside Eudora window?
Hi, I am using paid version auf Eudora Win. After installing having had all personalities in a scrollable small window left border of the "big" Eudora windows. Now something happened (seems I have hit any key in any situation) and this personality window has gone. Four of my mailboxes I told Eudora to cascade, and left there was a vertikal line to the personalits window. Have not found anything described to understand how i can get back this useful window, cause I have different provider and always clicked right on one of the personalities to check mail. Where...

Cannot get mailboxes window to appear in Eudora 6.0.1
Greetings! I use a laptop that has Eudora 6.0.1 installed on it. My mouse went crazy on me one day and began moving erratically and registering clicks all around the screen. One such click caused the mailboxes pane to disappear. Soon after it started doing this, I shut down the machine and rebooted. The mouse was then normal (as I expected) but the mailboxes pane was (and is) still gone. I've tried getting it back by clicking on the 'Mailboxes' option under the 'Tools' menu but nothing appears. The mailboxes are still there because I can see them under the &#...

Get default Window Layout back in Eudora 6.2
Hi, Somehow I lost the default settings and everthing "floats". Looked everywhere and can't see how to get it back. T.I.A. On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:38:00 -0800, goldglove@hotmail.com wrote: >Hi, > >Somehow I lost the default settings and everthing "floats". Looked >everywhere and can't see how to get it back. T.I.A. You can reset all default window positions in Eudora by closing the program and removing the line in eudora.ini that reads: Commercial32Version=16. This also changes the toolbar(s) to the defaults -- Ajo Wissink Ajo ...

Eudora for Windows mailboxes to Eudora for Mac
My searching has found numerous who have experienced my problem, but never a conclusion on how they fixed it. I've been using Eudora on Windows for many, many years... have several GB of email... and now I want to switch my environment over to Mac OS X... but my mail has to switch. Either Eudora for Mac or Apple Mail... but neither seems to import Eudora for Windows mail! Argh! Anyway, I've tried numerous things... including, of course, following the directions provided by Eudora, the directions found on MacNN, and directions found here. I've pulled over all the ...

Getting Eudora Mail to Apple Mail from A Different Computer
i have tons of email in my Eudora program on my old iMac which i need to transfer somehow into my Apple email program on my Powerbook. can someone PLEASE tell me how best to do this? i created a network between the Powerbook and the iMac but when i opened the Eudora program on the iMac, there were no messages in it. however, as soon as i disconnected the network, i was able to see all the mail in the iMac Eudora program. i have no idea why. perhaps someone would be kind enough to explain and also how to transfer all this stuff. thanx. Hi, > i have tons of email in my E...

How to get values back from new window opened using window.open()
Hi Everyone, Can you help me with getting values returned from a new window opened using window.open(). I am currently using a modalDialog to return me the values but it doesn't work in Netscape. I am trying to make it work the same way but can't. Problem Definition: I have this form to fill up with some account numbers. So I am giving user to click a button that opens new window where they can do Search for it. When searched user has the option of clicking from the list of Account Numbers and I want to return the values to the Main window. I am able to open the new window but the new...

Cannot Get To Mail in My yorkere@sbcglobal.net ; Eudora Keeps Reporting No Mail...
Group: Using Eudora version 7.1.0.9; my Dominant is yorker@yorker.delta.net, and my other account is yorkere@sbcglobal.net...at yahoo.com All of a sudden Eudora keeps reporting there is no mail from yorkere@sbcglobal.net, but when I go into that account using my browser, at ATT.net, there is mail, which I can access using my FireFox. There was a message from Yahoo.mail about their new version of Yahoo.mail, and it now refers to me as "yorkere@yahoo.com vice yorkere@sbcglobal.net. Does this mean I need to get into the "personality" for SBC Yahoo.mail and change...

MS-Windows mail servers and PHP's mail() function
I have a contact form that uses PHP's mail() function. It recently came to my attention that (some?) MS-Windows mail servers may not properly process data given to the mail() function that's only newline-terminated. The mail() function takes up to five parameters: mail(recipient, subject, message, [headers [,parameters]]) The ones of interest here are the first four. The questions are these: 1. Since recipient and subject are not multi-line, and, from the web form, don't even contain newlines, is it safe to assume they need neither newlines nor carriage-...

error when trying to get mail from eudora after changing setting for g.mail
Hello out there! I followed to the LETTER the instructions on setting up my eudora mail client in conjunction with gmail. When I atemp to check my mail, I end up waiting for what feels like forever, only to get the message: Error: reading from the network. Cause: Eudora got tired of waiting for the server. (10100) Any suggestions for me? I am using Eudora in light mode, but supposably this shouldn't be part of the problem. Thanks! Critterlover On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 14:02:23 -0500: > I followed to the LETTER the instructions on setting up my eudora > mail ...

Import mail archives from Eudora 6 for Windows to Eudora 6 for Mac
Good morning/evening everyone ! I am a french user of Eudora, and I encounter this problem : I precedently used Eudora on a Windows plateform ; and now I have bought a Macintosh (^-^) and I would want to recover my mail archives on the Macintosh. Is there a way to import these archives from the Eudora version which is installed on Windows, to the Mac Version ? Thank you for your help (and sorry, really, for my very bad english :/ ) Nakaori In <BBDC2EFB.936F%mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> Mad Youri <mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> wrote: > Good morning/evening ev...

RHLinux and Windows XP dual boot HowTo get back Windows boot?
Hi, Can someone point me to the dual boot configuration of Linux and Windows. By error I overwrite the DOS Boot sector with Linux. Now I can boot RH fine but if I select 'DOS' for Widnows, I get a unable to load NTLDR. Appreciate any help. Sam On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:00:36 -0700, sams wrote: > Hi, > > Can someone point me to the dual boot configuration of Linux and > Windows. By error I overwrite the DOS Boot sector with Linux. Now I > can boot RH fine but if I select 'DOS' for Widnows, I get a unable to > load NTLDR. > > App...

[News] [Rival] Back Door Found in Windows App; Windows Piracy Gets Harder
Russian trouble makers find Quicken backdoor ,----[ Quote ] | A Russian firm that provides password-recovery services says it has | found a backdoor in the encryption mechanism that Quicken uses to | secure password-protected files, a feature that makes millions of | users of the personal finance program more vulnerable to government | spooks or other highly determined snoops. `---- http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06/23/quicken_password_backdoor/ Australian software pirate to serve 4 years in US jail, court rules ,----[ Quote ] | The DOJ estimated that DrinkOrDie was responsible for ...

Problems With In, Out, Trash, Junk mailboxes moving Eudora 7.1 Paid from Windows 7 Ultra to Windows 8 Home
I used the Eudora setup file to set it up on the new computer. Then I copie= d over all of the files from my program directory on my Win 7 Ultimate to m= y Win 8 computer. When I start Eudora everything is there ( many, many mail= boxes, personalities, signatures, etc. except the In, Out, Junk and Trash f= iles are empty. I used this procedure for moving Eudora whenever I upgraded= computers. It has always worked before. All of my mailboxes are in the Eu= dora folder. Can anyone help me with this? On Monday, April 29, 2013 8:05:53 PM UTC-7, mortr...@gmail.com wrote: > I used the ...

Get G-Mail with Eudora
I am using the latest version of Eudora Paid Mode. I have tried all of the settings at the G-Mail site, but cannot get Eudora to get the mail. I am sure I am just doing something so wrong, that I cannot see it. Would someone, who is able to get G-Mail with Eudora, provide me with the step by step process to get it working? I would be very thankful for the assistance. Opus wrote: > I am using the latest version of Eudora Paid Mode. > > I have tried all of the settings at the G-Mail site, but cannot get > Eudora to get the mail. > > I am sure I am ju...

How to get back to login window?
Hi, My unix is solaris 8 sparc Everytime when i turn on. It's on OK prompt How to get back to login window? I mean ask for user and password Can anyone help me fix it? Thank >> On 4 Apr 2004 13:57:47 -0700, >> j12lee2000@yahoo.com (John) said: > Hi, My unix is solaris 8 sparc > Everytime when i turn on. It's on OK prompt > How to get back to login window? > I mean ask for user and password > Can anyone help me fix it? auto-boot in the eeprom needs to be turned on: ok setenv auto-boot? true See the "eeprom" man page for more (e.g. ho...

I get mail remotely, but sent mail waits for me to get home
I spent the day at the hospital today, and checked my e-mail on my Wi-Fi iPad. I replied to some messages but they failed to send out. I got home and plugged it into my Mac, and checked my mail. My sent mail was in my in box with the time I had pressed "sent". I am inferring that they had that time-date stamp on my iPad, but only got sent when I connected at home. Either via my home Wi-Fi, or via my Mac??? If it was the latter, then I expect I don't have something set up correctly in my iPad's outgoing mail. Could it be the latter? Or is it possib...

get mail to eudora from yahoo
I won't post the ptoblem unless someone using yahoo mail does, or wants to, use a client like Eudora to read mail at 'home' and be able to use mail on yahoo when away from home. YPOPS does it, but I'm having a ptoblem. Brad Avalanche <bradleesnowScratchThis@yahoo.com> wrote in news:uj44c1dfe6fomt1hg8ktochbc3kddocsbk@4ax.com: > I won't post the ptoblem unless someone using yahoo mail does, or > wants to, use a client like Eudora to read mail at 'home' and be able > to use mail on yahoo when away from home. > > YPOPS does it, but I'm having a ptoblem. > > Brad > I pay them $19.95/year to be able to get pop access. No big deal. -- Best regards Han email address is invalid On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:26:18 -0400, "Avalanche"wrote: >I won't post the ptoblem unless someone using yahoo mail does, or >wants to, use a client like Eudora to read mail at 'home' and be able >to use mail on yahoo when away from home. I check Yahoo for email every two hours using YPOPs and MailWasher, but when email arrives I use YPOPs and Eudora, usually without probs. >YPOPS does it, but I'm having a ptoblem. What is the problem you are having? -- Ian Anderson ...

Exporting Eudora mail *with* attachements (Eudora -> Mozilla mail)
For compatibility reasons (I'm using a dual-boot PC with Linux and Windows, and found a way to share Mozilla (1.7.2) between both platforms)I've moved away from Eudora over to Mozilla to handle all my mail needs. I've found a (cumbersome and slow) way to import Eudora MBOX format mailboxes into Mozilla, but this doesn't include attachements. In Eudora each message seems to have a file-path which points to the attachement, while in Mozilla the attachement is included in the message itself, encoded in BASE-64. How can I convert Eudora mailboxes to include t...

Getting data back to windows
Hi, I'm building an DOS application which performs diagnostic testing. This can not be done in windows. However, I would like to be able to manage / show the results in Windows. Until recently I wrote a logfile to the applications floppy disk and later opened it in Windows. However, I would like to run from a bootable CD (Some systems don't have floppy drives) The ammount of data is limited to 64Kb or so. Does someone have any suggestions how to get the data back to Windows eg. is it possible to "reserve memory" while rebooting / booting windows by faking ...

Importing mailboxes from Mail to Eudora
I'm running Eudora 6.2.3 on a G5 iMac running OS X 10.4.2. I am trying to import into Eudora the mailboxes and their contents from the Mac Mail application. Every time I try this Eudora reports success, but has only imported the named mailboxes and in each mailbox a nested folder called "messages" both of which are empty. How do I import the mailboxes and the contents. -- Please remove AT to reply ...

Backing up Eudora mail to database
Hi All--any suggestions on a downloadable solution to backing up Eudora mail to some offline solution that allows me to store and search a backup without actually running Eudora? (I don't care whether free, donationware, shareware, for paid license, whatever, I'll consider anything reasonably priced if it saves me time.) I still run Eudora 6.x, which has been running fine (notwithstanding an occasional crash, and being a bit fragile to parsing/crashing problems when somebody using a non-western character set sends me email). But it won't run forever. I'd love ...

Backing up mailboxes, Mail.app
I archive all my mail into mailboxes, one per month. I recently installed an external hard drive to back up my data and want to make sure these archives are safe on the other drive in case my Emac goes down. I have gone to my library folder and copied the folder called "Mailboxes" onto the hard drive. Is this right? When I click on each individual mailbox, it says it doesn't contain any contents, though. Am I doing something wrong? In article <1106523514.408414.131850@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, "grilledcheese" <grilledcheese@mac.com> wrote: > ...

Web resources about - How to get back Mailboxes? - comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

Mailboxes for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th ...
Get Mailboxes on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Mailboxes - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Added texture by myself.

[iOS Advice] Custom Notifications And Alerts For Mailboxes - YouTube
Need more iOS Advice? Click here: http://apadv.co/ios-advice Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/macmixing Like my Facebook page: h ...

Australia Post, DPA At War Over Digital Mailboxes
A war is being waged over the future of the humble letterbox, with Australia Post at loggerheads with high-tech joint venture Digital Post Australia. ...

Carry your junk mail home from super mailboxes: Canada Post
Canada Post won't be putting recycling bins at its new super mailboxes in Hamilton. It expects you to take the ad mail home with you.

Court rules in favour of Canada Post in dispute over community mailboxes
... Post has emerged victorious from a legal battle which saw it lock horns with the city of Hamilton over the placement of new community mailboxes. ...

Hamilton, Canada Post bracing for legal battle over community mailboxes
Canada Post and the city of Hamilton are bracing for battle and municipalities across the country are watching to see who wins.

Will Canada Post’s super mailboxes work in Toronto?
The city's planning and growth management committee will wrestle with whether or not Canada Post's installation of super mailboxes in Toronto ...

Canada Post Community Mailboxes Not Welcome, Montreal Officials Say
... surrounding the quality of life of Montrealers will table recommendations on Monday urging the city to say no to Canada Post's community mailboxes. - ...

Royal Mail Paints Mailboxes Gold Near Team GB Medalists' Homes
... Team GB gold medalists at the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games by issuing stamps bearing their images and by painting the mailboxes ...