JavaScript

If I have Options/ViewingMail/AllowExecutables unchecked does Eudora strip
out the JavaScript? Or just refuse to execute it?

TIA... Bob

0
Bob

"Bob Bailey" <ebiz@usa.net> wrote in message
> If I have Options/ViewingMail/AllowExecutables unchecked does Eudora strip
> out the JavaScript? Or just refuse to execute it?

OK. I've answered my own question but that begs a new one. (Eudora strips
the JS.)

Having allowed Executables it only works if I open, not preview, the message
and then it insists on opening it in a browser window not Eudora.

Here's what I want to run:
       <!-- fatcast HTML Code Start -->
       <script language="JavaScript"
src="http://www.fatcast.com/wp/webpoll_33778.js" type="text/javascript">
       </script>
       <!-- fatcast HTML Code End -->

Any ideas about this?

TIA... Bob

0
Bob

Import mail archives from Eudora 6 for Windows to Eudora 6 for Mac
Good morning/evening everyone ! I am a french user of Eudora, and I encounter this problem : I precedently used Eudora on a Windows plateform ; and now I have bought a Macintosh (^-^) and I would want to recover my mail archives on the Macintosh. Is there a way to import these archives from the Eudora version which is installed on Windows, to the Mac Version ? Thank you for your help (and sorry, really, for my very bad english :/ ) Nakaori In <BBDC2EFB.936F%mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> Mad Youri <mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> wrote: > Good morning/evening ev...

MS-Windows mail servers and PHP's mail() function
I have a contact form that uses PHP's mail() function. It recently came to my attention that (some?) MS-Windows mail servers may not properly process data given to the mail() function that's only newline-terminated. The mail() function takes up to five parameters: mail(recipient, subject, message, [headers [,parameters]]) The ones of interest here are the first four. The questions are these: 1. Since recipient and subject are not multi-line, and, from the web form, don't even contain newlines, is it safe to assume they need neither newlines nor carriage-...

Exporting Eudora mail *with* attachements (Eudora -> Mozilla mail)
For compatibility reasons (I'm using a dual-boot PC with Linux and Windows, and found a way to share Mozilla (1.7.2) between both platforms)I've moved away from Eudora over to Mozilla to handle all my mail needs. I've found a (cumbersome and slow) way to import Eudora MBOX format mailboxes into Mozilla, but this doesn't include attachements. In Eudora each message seems to have a file-path which points to the attachement, while in Mozilla the attachement is included in the message itself, encoded in BASE-64. How can I convert Eudora mailboxes to include t...

from Eudora for Mac to MS Outlook for windows
Any experts who could help me? I used Eudora 6.0 on my Mac and have been forced to use a PC running Microsoft Outlook for Windows XP at grad school. I was able to move my mail halfway, by installing Eudora 6.0 for WindowsXP and transferring my mailboxes by memory key, then adding a ".mbx" suffix. But 2 problems: 1 - Outlook won't import from Eudora 6.0. It demands Eudora 4.x or lower. WHERE CAN I FIND EUDORA 4.X OR LOWER? 2 - I can't figure out how to get my email address book into either the Eudora for Windows on my PC or even better into Outlook. All help de...

Sending Mail from Eudora Through Windows Live
My ISP recently switched over to using Windows Live to handle their email, meaning that I had to change my email settings for both incoming and outgoing mail in Eudora. (I use Eudora Light 6.2.3.4, just to clarify.) After a bit of fiddling, the incoming settings are working properly, but the outgoing settings are not. :/ Here is what they told me to use: Outgoing SMTP Server: smtp.live.com Outgoing SMTP Mail Port: 587 Authentication Required: Yes (Your Windows Live ID and password) TLS/SSL Required: Yes (Select TLS if available, if not select SSL) Under Sending Mail, I'v...

How to transfer mail from Eudora to Eudora?
I need to transfer Eudors mail from one computer to another. Sometimes from my Powerbook 3400c/8.6/Eudora light to my PM 7200/8.6/Eudora Light, sometimes between Mac computers when I am upgrading to a 'new' computer. Is there an easy way way to transfer individual e-mails or the complete file between computers, preferably using zip disks? -- Free men own guns, slaves don't www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/ In article <nhull-D259DD.06454907112005@news1.east.earthlink.net>, Nick Hull <nhull@access4less.net> wrote: > I need to transfer Eudors ma...

Window eudora to Mac eudora
Hi All, I am going to buy a mac Ibook, but currently i am using window, and use the eudora to get email, is it any way to transfer or convert those email to Mac? Thanks in advance, <saipak@alumni.polyu.edu.hk> wrote: > I am going to buy a mac Ibook, but currently i am using window, and use the > eudora to get email, is it any way to transfer or convert those email to > Mac? There are ways to do this quite easily. Others, who have done it, will surely reply here in detail, but in the mean time look at <www.emailman.com/conversion> and see if what you nee...

Windows Eudora to Mac Eudora
Trying to get all my Windows Eudora v7.1 email folders/mailboxes converted to Mac Eudora 6.2 but the instructions on Qualcomm's site are incomplete. Does anyone have a step-by-step solution that they know works? Also - in the Windows version, the mailbox/folder list docks on the left side of the screen (above where Eudora used to have ads. Is there any way in the Mac version to control window placement and docking? One last question - Is this the only place to get active Eudora discussion/user support, or are there other forums for Mac users that are still active? Thanks...

Time picker in javascript just like in MS Windows
Hi Peers, I like to have a simple time picker in javascript, similar to the one that is in our windows OS (Double click the time in your windows sytem tray). It should allow users to set only time in hh:mm:ss Am/Pm format. It should not hav any popups. Any help on components/resources on this would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Pradeep. Try combining .... http://www.nogray.com/time_picker.php With http://www.nsftools.com/tips/DatePickerTest.htm In comp.lang.javascript message <bb83f964-bb6a-467a-a58e-05dd5ed148b2@k3 7g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, Thu, 8 May 2008 23:51:21, p...

Can javascript call a MS Windows COM object?
Hello Can javascript call/reference COM object. VBScript can do this (as it is from Microsoft). Can javascript? If so how? Angus Angus Comber wrote: > Hello > > Can javascript call/reference COM object. VBScript can do this (as it is > from Microsoft). Can javascript? If so how? > > Angus > > No different that VBScript, JScript can automate any COM object with IDispatch interface. Search for Windows Scripting Host (or WSH). However, this is subject to security rules when JavaScript is hosted in Internet Explorer. JavaScript (as defined in ECMA specif...

"Phone home" mail script for MS-Windows
Greetings. I've got a laptop computer which I'm trying to secure against theft. I've already got insurance and a security cable, but as a last resort I'd like to set it up to "phone home" by trying to send me an e-mail whenever it's activated. The system is dual-boot Windows XP and GNU/Linux. I use the latter almost exclusively, and writing my own "phone home" program is a trivial one-line shell script (see below). However, I expect most thieves will opt to boot into Windows XP. Is there any comparable batch file or free software I can use to have ...

Eudora 6.2.3.4 Check Mail Window
Hi! Is there a way for the check mail window to appear automatically once Eudora comes up, or does one always have to click the check mail icon? Cheers, Vincent On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:41:27 GMT, Vincent <vze4dppm@verizon.net> wrote: >Is there a way for the check mail window to appear automatically once >Eudora comes up, or does one always have to click the check mail icon? Enter a positive value in Tools > Options > Checking Mail > Check for mail every [ n ] minutes -- Ajo Wissink ...

Change mail box location version 4.21c Ms Windows
Hello, May be a classical question after change the computer : I had try to change the mailbox location (Option / general / Mailbox location) without effect. I control in Help / About Pegasus Mail / Info What is the efficient way to do this change on 4.21c ? Thanks ..... Philippe ....to answer suppress a e in freee.fr Philippe Marsault <philippe.marsault@freee.fr> wrote: > May be a classical question after change the computer : > > I had try to change the mailbox location (Option / general / > Mailbox location) without effect. I control in Help ...

Transfering my old Eudora e-mail (on XP) to Windows 7 computer
I have replaced my Windows XP computer with a computer running Windows 7. On my XP computer the Eudora Program was loaded onto the programs area and the data (mbx. toc, etc) were in Application Data area. The file system in Windows 7, is somewhat different. I loaded the program on the program area. I then loaded data on the users area/application data. Apparently, the program is not recognizing the material in the users area/application data. How can I get the Eudora 7.1.9 which installed perfectly, to access the data. Should I place the program and the data in the same Eudo...

Web resources about - JavaScript - comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

Facebook Open-Sources JavaScript Static-Type Checker Flow
The latest software to be open-sourced by Facebook is Flow , a static-type checker for JavaScript . (more…) New Career Opportunities Daily: ...

Quickstart: Facebook SDK for JavaScript
This quickstart will show you how to setup the SDK, load social plugins, trigger a dialog, and get it to make some basic Graph API calls.

Facebook App Devs Get Javascript
It has been an oft-lamented fact of the Facebook Platform thus far in its life that, in order to use all but the most simple of Javascript functionality–the ...